Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:09:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169912 times)
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:56:33 AM

I would like to invest but I don't own a bitcoin wallet...
I think it would be wise to accept other alts; ltc, eth, dash
You would most likely receive much more funding

I would also suggest a blogging bounty campaign, those reach more users than on bitcointalk sigs will

Good luck on the crowdsale, I will wait for exchanges.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 12:58:56 AM

how much time to see the dashboard updated with the payment? for example i sent 1 eth but is still 0

247 confirms on the blockchain

As i said in the preceeding post, the dashboard uses external APIs to get the balance, they are limited. Currently we are working on that, but don't worry, it is just that the API refuses to return the information.
Thank you for your participation.

I would also suggest a blogging bounty campaign, those reach more users than on bitcointalk sigs will

The problem is that if you don't input a bitcoin address you won't be able to receive NVOT as it is a counterparty asset. As soon as you input an address, your altcoin addresses will be revealed.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:31:35 AM

looks like good project. let see next.
thegeneral1985

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:58:03 AM

how much time to see the dashboard updated with the payment? for example i sent 1 eth but is still 0

247 confirms on the blockchain

As i said in the preceeding post, the dashboard uses external APIs to get the balance, they are limited. Currently we are working on that, but don't worry, it is just that the API refuses to return the information.
Thank you for your participation.

The problem is that if you don't input a bitcoin address you won't be able to receive NVOT as it is a counterparty asset. As soon as you input an address, your altcoin addresses will be revealed.

Why XCP???  Why not ETH?  Is there a reason?  I just don't understand why you'd start on XCP when projects are having problems and leaving XCP.  If you could please explain clearly your reasoning behind issuing tokens on XCP, that would be awesome.  Also, let's say XCP dies or we decide XCP is not a good fit later on, will you be able to migrate to ETH or another blockchain?  Is the benefit of XCP only to get started cheaply with less effort building a BTC dividend paying ETH contract?  XCP is the one huge drawback I see in this project.  While Storj and others are getting off XCP, you are getting on.
buyethereumio

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 02:56:38 AM

Is it possible to track how the crowdsale is going? 

Sadlyn ot for now, due to the limitations of the APIs, but they are working on it, and will enable a better balance checking system. which will be used to bring informations about the global invested funds.

Is it not possible to track this via escrow address on blockchain?
blacque

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:57:40 AM

hi,

[forgive me if I am meant to have figured this out or derived this by reading the crowdsale materials so far]

I'm only a small fish:  is there a minimum amount of BTC, ETH or other of the acceptable coins I have to send to the relevant address in my account on the logged-in NVO crowdsale website?  In other words, what's the minimum contribution/'investment' amount for me to participate in this crowdsale?  e.g. 1 ETH minimum, 0.01 BTC minimum, etc?

cheers
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 05:40:28 AM

Also, let's say XCP dies or we decide XCP is not a good fit later on, will you be able to migrate to ETH or another blockchain?  
Obviously the answer to this question is yes.

Is it not possible to track this via escrow address on blockchain?
There is 1 Bitcoin address, and thousands of addresses for each coin.

I'm only a small fish:  is there a minimum amount of BTC, ETH or other of the acceptable coins I have to send to the relevant address in my account on the logged-in NVO crowdsale website?  In other words, what's the minimum contribution/'investment' amount for me to participate in this crowdsale?  e.g. 1 ETH minimum, 0.01 BTC minimum, etc?
There isn't one, however do keep in mind that you should not send very small amounts that would get eaten by the transaction fee. I'd suggest a minimum of 0.01 BTC as you've mentioned.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
tofm2

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:51:26 AM

Hi, I have contributed by sending XRP, but I do not see the amount of sent XRP to my account page although my transaction was confirmed (of course I have done the correct operations with BTC paper wallet)

https://bithomp.com/explorer/rHyZ3Hdje9tzoBwgxp1W5nr4qt1KhiHcpQ

please comment
dsem

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:55:04 AM

Hi, right now I invested in eth on the crowdsale, but I do not see my confirmed eth on my dashboard yet. How many confirmation the dashboard needs before I could see on it?
Thanks
tofm2

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:58:47 AM

same for me for xrp
 Undecided
dsem

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:06:40 AM

After 114 block confirmations nothing happened on my dashboard. I can't see my eth confirmed.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 06:07:00 AM

Hi, I have contributed by sending XRP, but I do not see the amount of sent XRP to my account page although my transaction was confirmed (of course I have done the correct operations with BTC paper wallet)

please comment
Hi, right now I invested in eth on the crowdsale, but I do not see my confirmed eth on my dashboard yet. How many confirmation the dashboard needs before I could see on it?
Thanks
same for me for xrp
 Undecided
The API is probably not working as expected. There is no reason to worry nor panic as the funds are safe. Wait for the team to handle this issue.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
dsem

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:13:45 AM

please comment
Thanks
same for me for xrp
 Undecided
The API is probably not working as expected. There is no reason to worry nor panic as the funds are safe. Wait for the team to handle this issue.

Thanks.
skywave

Activity: 420

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:38:00 AM

I have my own QT wallet.
My apologies, but how to create my own BTC address in the wallet (to use for the dashboard in NVO)?
Do I create a BTC address in the Send tab or in the Receive tab - of the BTC QT wallet?
Just need to be sure which tab to use, as I don't use that feature of BTC much.

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 06:44:25 AM

I have my own QT wallet.
My apologies, but how to create my own BTC address in the wallet (to use for the dashboard in NVO)?
Do I create a BTC address in the Send tab or in the Receive tab - of the BTC QT wallet?
I know how to do it - just need to be sure which tab to use, as I don't use BTC much.
File -> Receiving addresses -> New (label is optional, but I suggest marking it as NVO because you need to know where your counterparty tokens are).

Don't forget to backup your wallet.dat. It is best to join the Slack team if you need direct assistance.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
skywave

Activity: 420

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:48:53 AM

I have my own QT wallet.
I know how to do it - just need to be sure which tab to use, as I don't use BTC much.
File -> Receiving addresses -> New (label is optional, but I suggest marking it as NVO because you need to know where your counterparty tokens are).

Don't forget to backup your wallet.dat. It is best to join the Slack team if you need direct assistance.

Thx @Lauda - yeah almost logic that it should be a Receive addr - but best to be sure Wink
Will look for their slack.

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 06:52:29 AM

Thx @Lauda - yeah almost logic that it should be a Receive addr - but best to be sure Wink
You're welcome. The receive tab may be confusing to newcommers. It was designed to request specific amounts, e.g. if you want to request $5 donations.

Will look for their slack.
Slack invite link: https://nvoinvite.herokuapp.com/

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:17:01 AM

How can be that a problem? When you can easily get a Bitcoin wallet in a matter of minutes. From Coinbase to Xapo you can choose a wide variety of wallets out there. Also I think that they are accepting other coins, look at the first page of the thread you will see that they are accepting LTC, ETH and Ripple for their Crowdsale Process.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 07:19:49 AM

You haven't looked at the crowdsale nor read the whitepaper from what I can tell. NVO accepts: Bitcoin, ETH, Ripple, Litecoin, MAID. You need a Bitcoin address to receive the tokens.

How can be that a problem? When you can easily get a Bitcoin wallet in a matter of minutes. From Coinbase to Xapo you can choose a wide variety of wallets out there. Also I think that they are accepting other coins, look at the first page of the thread you will see that they are accepting LTC, ETH and Ripple for their Crowdsale Process.
No! Do not invest Bitcoin using any online service/wallet or you will not have access to your tokens. You need a Bitcoin address to which you control the private keys to. This can be easily generated using using Bitaddress or Electrum (there are a lot of other options, but these two are the fastest):
https://www.bitaddress.org
https://electrum.org/

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:26:19 AM

Recently, bitcoin transact through the wallet to another wallet are not been processed in a mintutes of time. It takes a day atleast to completed the transaction with the multiple confirmation in bitcoin. So Eth or litecoin can be used in crowdsale. Nvo announced that they wil raise the funds to design and develop their decentralized exchange in crowdsale. Please refer the news link below.
https://news.bitcoin.com/token-crowdsale-nvo-decentralized-exchange/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: