Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:39:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169982 times)
msktrader15

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:22:21 PM

NVO had been delisted on coinmarketcap.com
_Ricardo_

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:36:06 PM

Why was NVO withdrawn from the coinmarketcap?  Huh Huh

More and more obscure.
MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:50:26 PM

More and more obscure.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nvo/

█████████████████████
_Ricardo_

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:04:34 AM

More and more obscure.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nvo/

vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:34:21 AM

More and more obscure.

as fas as i know you need a minimum trading volume to get listed. maybe the coin has been removed because the volume was too low. or have all counterparty tokens been removed?
_Ricardo_

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:47:35 AM

More and more obscure.

as fas as i know you need a minimum trading volume to get listed. maybe the coin has been removed because the volume was too low. or have all counterparty tokens been removed?

Should be due to insignificant volume.

But it has coins with a similar volume and they have not been placed as inactive. I do not know if coinmarketcap has other criteria for inactivating a currency or token.

Let's see if with Veserus the volume changes.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:43:03 AM

Veserus? the centralised exchange the never will be released? the one that they told you have to be released before they can start with the DEX? do they need money from trading fees because all the ICO money is already gone?

come on, NVO is over and out.
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:38:53 PM

Veserus? the centralised exchange the never will be released? the one that they told you have to be released before they can start with the DEX? do they need money from trading fees because all the ICO money is already gone?

Delisting  nvo from cmc was the final nail in the coffin. It's official, nvo is dead, 13 May 2018. Exit scam confirmed. Congrats to the lucky "winners". Next time you will learn from this experience, hopefully.
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:52:18 PM

This project and all of it's missed deadlines and lack of updates is exactly the reason that you should never invest in a project that doesn't have an MVP. I don't think that they ran out of money, so the problem must be that they are finding the development much more challenging than they anticipated.

Does anyone have the address for the ICO? I'd like to see how much they have left to work with.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:01:06 AM

I actually tried to buy some NVO on Counterparty a few weeks ago. The price of XCP was soaring. Tried to wait one week for it to dip and finally succumbed and bought XCP at the top. Transferred to Counterparty. Put in a limit order and waited one week and then decided that I should use the money for a different project. Withdrew the XCP, but by that time the price of XCP had plummeted. I'm down big and just waiting for the XCP price to recover, so I can sell it for BTC.

My concern buying XCP was that due to how thinly traded it was that if I wasn't able to get my order executed, I'd be stuck holding bags of it. Low and behold, I'm stuck holding bags of it. From top to bottom, this project has been mismanaged in every way. Using Counterparty was the first mistake. Not being able to get listed on any other exchanges was the second mistake. As much as I hate HitBTC, we could have listed on there as well for liquidity and this coin would have been able to be traded easily. Throw in the delays and lack of news and man, we have a major cluster fuck going on. If this project ever launches, it should be well received, but at this rate, it might take several more months before the exchange hits the market. It's one thing to miss a deadline, but they might as well have not even both to put up a roadmap because at this point, it's more for decoration than anything else.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
cool4y

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:46:46 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 09:55:44 AM by cool4y

I actually tried to buy some NVO on Counterparty a few weeks ago. The price of XCP was soaring. Tried to wait one week for it to dip and finally succumbed and bought XCP at the top. Transferred to Counterparty. Put in a limit order and waited one week and then decided that I should use the money for a different project. Withdrew the XCP, but by that time the price of XCP had plummeted. I'm down big and just waiting for the XCP price to recover, so I can sell it for BTC.

My concern buying XCP was that due to how thinly traded it was that if I wasn't able to get my order executed, I'd be stuck holding bags of it. Low and behold, I'm stuck holding bags of it. From top to bottom, this project has been mismanaged in every way. Using Counterparty was the first mistake. Not being able to get listed on any other exchanges was the second mistake. As much as I hate HitBTC, we could have listed on there as well for liquidity and this coin would have been able to be traded easily. Throw in the delays and lack of news and man, we have a major cluster fuck going on. If this project ever launches, it should be well received, but at this rate, it might take several more months before the exchange hits the market. It's one thing to miss a deadline, but they might as well have not even both to put up a roadmap because at this point, it's more for decoration than anything else.

It's not mistake or coincidence. It's well planned elaborate scam. Launda, the escrow guy didn't made any refund, part of the scheme as well. Lauda has been exposed for trying to exort people for a significant sum of money and it has been removed from the team of bitcointal --->>  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1764757.0 There is full thread about it. They are bunch of scammers. Those who are affected, i encourage you to report them to SEC or file a lawsuit, don't let them get away with it.

Lauda, why are you giving me negative trust for saying the truth? Instead of acting like a little cry baby that hides out and abuses his trust, show up here and give explanation why didn't you refunded the 3000 btc collected from NVO plus the forks to the contributors of the project? Where are the escrow addresses of the project funds that should be public, show us the holdings. Pathetic and untrustworthy user.
TSWR

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:59:26 PM

i Am talking in name of hundreds people which lost savings of their lifes......Tonbi and others do something or say what You want or NOT want to do... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Literally, if anyone sunk funds that were "their  savings"  into this project or any project in the crypto market for that matter, you are an idiot. this is market is not controlled, backed by anything, or secured. THE CRYPTO MARKET IS A FUCKING GAMBLE NOT A  SURE THING. learn how to invest responsibly  before you complain.
TSWR

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:31:11 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 09:30:24 PM by TSWR

you are completely wrong, for starters, where the hell did you hear that they had to release  a the cex before the dex ?
the cex has nothing to do with the release of the dex and are 2 separate projects with separate teams. the reason the CEX is coming out first is because it is much quicker to develop a centralized exchange vs a decentralized exchange.  
the cex is being designed for many differant reasons and the main reasons behind it is to just make it easier to buy and sell NVST along with transitioning users from cex to dex, dex's still aren't widely adopted yet.
Just an F.Y.I the  40% of  funds for NVO are still in escrow, along with the fact that  NVO funds have not even touched the Veserus project, all funds for veserus project came out of pocket from nemgun as it is his personal project.
Then all 3 founders of NVO agreed to incorporate veserus  with NVO, as it was not part of the original plan because but  the issue with NVST on counterparty wasn't something they originally knew was going to be a problem.

its ok to have concern, but don't bash what you don't know.  
TSWR

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:34:12 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 07:57:51 PM by TSWR

Delisting  nvo from cmc was the final nail in the coffin. It's official, nvo is dead, 13 May 2018. Exit scam confirmed. Congrats to the lucky "winners". Next time you will learn from this experience, hopefully.
Fucking idiot as usual,  for one, cmc does not confirm or deny if a project is real or not (nvo is real) all CMC does is grab  API links from exchanges,  you fucking retard.

For anyone wondering (accept cooly as we all know he's the dumbest kind of dumb)

CMC is having an issue with the API, and the API stopped reporting making the token go inactive, I am working on the issue but the support with CMC is very slow, usually about 7 days for each response.

NVST is still on CMC https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nvo/  but as I have said api is not reporting  so its inactive for now until  i can get them an updated API or they switch over to the veserus exchange API (possibly with in the next 2 to 4 weeks).
For now you can use https://xchain.io/market/NVST/XCP to follow  NVST  volume (calculated in xcp)  

you can go to   https://xchain.io/asset/NVST for price per token.

And once again,  for the love of god,  understand that just because something isn't listed on CMC  doesn't mean anything. All CMC does is centralize  API's from all the exchange markets and that is it.  they really aren't the people who decide if something is real or not.

wiked1

Activity: 420
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:33:26 AM

Maybe they should build out a large centralized exchange with a decentralized version and give profits off both to original investors.

I am going to quote that again above and double it below.

Binance Decentralized Exchange to List Almost Any Coin, CEO Says

Binance is planning to launch a decentralized exchange in the coming months and almost everyone is invited, founder and Chief Executive Officer Changpeng Zhao said.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-13/crypto-exchange-binance-launches-decentralized-trading-network
OMOH_PA

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:46:12 PM

Good time of the day!

I've participated in ICO , but still couldnt get access to my ICO proceeds - should i 've recieved it via eth adress i used or ?

https://etherscan.io/address/0x6473a2ce00defb2946feb9371b51ac7e889be597
TSWR

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:39:26 PM

Good time of the day!

I've participated in ICO , but still couldnt get access to my ICO proceeds - should i 've recieved it via eth adress i used or ?

https://etherscan.io/address/0x6473a2ce00defb2946feb9371b51ac7e889be597
no, the  NVST token is not an erc20 token meaning you would not receive it at an ETH  address, when you originally signed up for the ICO  you physically had to put a BTC address in on the sign up page in order to  even pay with ETH. so you need to check the BTC address you signed up with.

go here: https://xchain.io/  put the btc address you used for the ICO  in the search and it will show up with NVST
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:15:10 AM

Lauda, why are you giving me negative trust for saying the truth? Instead of acting like a little cry baby that hides out and abuses his trust, show up here and give explanation why didn't you refunded the 3000 btc collected[3] from NVO plus the forks to the contributors of the project? Where are the escrow addresses of the project funds that should be public, show us the holdings. Pathetic and untrustworthy user.
Trying to damage my reputation by spreading malicious lies is far from "saying the truth", but that might just be my rational thinking. Let me clear up two things in general:
1) If you are not invested in this project / have sold your holdings, then you need to go away if it doesn't interest you. The same goes for any other project, especially if you like to troll/attack said projects.
2) Investing in any project does not give you any rights. I'm tired of the self-entitled ICO investors/bounty hunters/whatever everywhere[1]. You have no right to make any demand whatsoever, nor complain when such a demand is not met.

Clarifications:
1) I am not part of this project's team. Whether NVO succeeds or not is not up to me/dependent on me[2].
2) Veserus is happening AFAIK. Timeline is soonTM.
3) The Coinmarketcap stuff is nonsense. Up until recently they had bitcoin.com as a Bitcoin website (which is a joke at best, and a fraudulent website at worst).
4) Forks are not part of refunds, and you are not able to request a refund whenever you've woken up on the wrong side of bed. Refunds can only occur if two conditions are met: 1) Some milestone has not been met. 2) The project has been declared canceled/failed/abandoned by the team (which is not the case here).  
5) IIRC the project hasn't even taken half of the funds (release milestones state that the team can take up to 60%).
6) The FUD/nonsense of the latest few posts is disgustingly ignorant to the point that I don't even need to double check the above number^.

[1] It's like a plague; human stupidity knows no limit.
[2] I'd do quite a few things differently; again, not my project.
[3] 3000 BTC was not collected. That was the (est.) Bitcoin equivalent of all investments at the time of writing. The exchange rates are completely different now.

Bonus note: TSWR I don't know whether you're paid to do this or not , but you're doing a great job (especially if the case is the latter).
Cheers.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
cool4y

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:37:00 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 08:58:11 PM by cool4y

Lauda, why are you giving me negative trust for saying the truth? Instead of acting like a little cry baby that hides out and abuses his trust, show up here and give explanation why didn't you refunded the 3000 btc collected[3] from NVO plus the forks to the contributors of the project? Where are the escrow addresses of the project funds that should be public, show us the holdings. Pathetic and untrustworthy user.
Trying to damage my reputation by spreading malicious lies is far from "saying the truth", but that might just be my rational thinking. Let me clear up two things in general:
1) If you are not invested in this project / have sold your holdings, then you need to go away if it doesn't interest you. The same goes for any other project, especially if you like to troll/attack said projects.
2) Investing in any project does not give you any rights. I'm tired of the self-entitled ICO investors/bounty hunters/whatever everywhere[1]. You have no right to make any demand whatsoever, nor complain when such a demand is not met.

Clarifications:
1) I am not part of this project's team. Whether NVO succeeds or not is not up to me/dependent on me[2].
3) The Coinmarketcap stuff is nonsense. Up until recently they had bitcoin.com as a Bitcoin website (which is a joke at best, and a fraudulent website at worst).
4) Forks are not part of refunds, and you are not able to request a refund whenever you've woken up on the wrong side of bed. Refunds can only occur if two conditions are met: 1) Some milestone has not been met. 2) The project has been declared canceled/failed/abandoned by the team (which is not the case here). 
5) IIRC the project hasn't even taken half of the funds (release milestones state that the team can take up to 60%).
6) The FUD/nonsense of the latest few posts is disgustingly ignorant to the point that I don't even need to double check the above number^.

[3] 3000 BTC was not collected. That was the (est.) Bitcoin equivalent of all investments at the time of writing. The exchange rates are completely different now.

Bonus note: TSWR I don't know whether you're paid to do this or not , but you're doing a great job (especially if the case is the latter).
Cheers.

Damaging your reputation, really? Your reputation is totally ruined, -232 trust and yet you dare to talk about damaging it lol. The whole bitcointalk community is aware of your extortion and manipulations! Therefore, anything you say can not be trusted. Your comments are only gibberish, just empty words and nothing more. You deliberately didn't provide the address of the escrow funds to check the validity of your claims. And yes, TSWR is a paid shill.
centersmissing

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:16:03 PM

Clarifications:

Cheers.

Damaging your reputation, really? Your reputation is totally ruined, -232 trust and yet you dare to talk about damaging it lol. The whole bitcointalk community is aware of your extortion and manipulations! Therefore, anything you say can not be trusted. Your comments are only gibberish, just empty words and nothing more. You deliberately didn't provide the address of the escrow funds to check the validity of your claims. And yes, TSWR is a paid shill.

Guys, Cooly makes a living out of trolling, try not to get too worked up
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: