Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:16:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169894 times)
centersmissing

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:16:03 PM

Lauda, why are you giving me negative trust for saying the truth? Instead of acting like a little cry baby that hides out and abuses his trust, show up here and give explanation why didn't you refunded the 3000 btc collected[3] from NVO plus the forks to the contributors of the project? Where are the escrow addresses of the project funds that should be public, show us the holdings. Pathetic and untrustworthy user.
Trying to damage my reputation by spreading malicious lies is far from "saying the truth", but that might just be my rational thinking. Let me clear up two things in general:
1) If you are not invested in this project / have sold your holdings, then you need to go away if it doesn't interest you. The same goes for any other project, especially if you like to troll/attack said projects.
2) Investing in any project does not give you any rights. I'm tired of the self-entitled ICO investors/bounty hunters/whatever everywhere[1]. You have no right to make any demand whatsoever, nor complain when such a demand is not met.

Clarifications:
1) I am not part of this project's team. Whether NVO succeeds or not is not up to me/dependent on me[2].
2) Veserus is happening AFAIK. Timeline is soonTM.
3) The Coinmarketcap stuff is nonsense. Up until recently they had bitcoin.com as a Bitcoin website (which is a joke at best, and a fraudulent website at worst).
4) Forks are not part of refunds, and you are not able to request a refund whenever you've woken up on the wrong side of bed. Refunds can only occur if two conditions are met: 1) Some milestone has not been met. 2) The project has been declared canceled/failed/abandoned by the team (which is not the case here). 
5) IIRC the project hasn't even taken half of the funds (release milestones state that the team can take up to 60%).
6) The FUD/nonsense of the latest few posts is disgustingly ignorant to the point that I don't even need to double check the above number^.

[1] It's like a plague; human stupidity knows no limit.
[2] I'd do quite a few things differently; again, not my project.
[3] 3000 BTC was not collected. That was the (est.) Bitcoin equivalent of all investments at the time of writing. The exchange rates are completely different now.

Bonus note: TSWR I don't know whether you're paid to do this or not , but you're doing a great job (especially if the case is the latter).
Cheers.

Damaging your reputation, really? Your reputation is totally ruined, -232 trust and yet you dare to talk about damaging it lol. The whole bitcointalk community is aware of your extortion and manipulations! Therefore, anything you say can not be trusted. Your comments are only gibberish, just empty words and nothing more. You deliberately didn't provide the address of the escrow funds to check the validity of your claims. And yes, TSWR is a paid shill.

Guys, Cooly makes a living out of trolling, try not to get too worked up

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TSWR

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:09:46 AM

Lauda, why are you giving me negative trust for saying the truth? Instead of acting like a little cry baby that hides out and abuses his trust, show up here and give explanation why didn't you refunded the 3000 btc collected[3] from NVO plus the forks to the contributors of the project? Where are the escrow addresses of the project funds that should be public, show us the holdings. Pathetic and untrustworthy user.
Trying to damage my reputation by spreading malicious lies is far from "saying the truth", but that might just be my rational thinking. Let me clear up two things in general:
1) If you are not invested in this project / have sold your holdings, then you need to go away if it doesn't interest you. The same goes for any other project, especially if you like to troll/attack said projects.
2) Investing in any project does not give you any rights. I'm tired of the self-entitled ICO investors/bounty hunters/whatever everywhere[1]. You have no right to make any demand whatsoever, nor complain when such a demand is not met.

Clarifications:
1) I am not part of this project's team. Whether NVO succeeds or not is not up to me/dependent on me[2].
2) Veserus is happening AFAIK. Timeline is soonTM.
3) The Coinmarketcap stuff is nonsense. Up until recently they had bitcoin.com as a Bitcoin website (which is a joke at best, and a fraudulent website at worst).
4) Forks are not part of refunds, and you are not able to request a refund whenever you've woken up on the wrong side of bed. Refunds can only occur if two conditions are met: 1) Some milestone has not been met. 2) The project has been declared canceled/failed/abandoned by the team (which is not the case here). 
5) IIRC the project hasn't even taken half of the funds (release milestones state that the team can take up to 60%).
6) The FUD/nonsense of the latest few posts is disgustingly ignorant to the point that I don't even need to double check the above number^.

[1] It's like a plague; human stupidity knows no limit.
[2] I'd do quite a few things differently; again, not my project.
[3] 3000 BTC was not collected. That was the (est.) Bitcoin equivalent of all investments at the time of writing. The exchange rates are completely different now.

Bonus note: TSWR I don't know whether you're paid to do this or not , but you're doing a great job (especially if the case is the latter).
Cheers.

Damaging your reputation, really? Your reputation is totally ruined, -232 trust and yet you dare to talk about damaging it lol. The whole bitcointalk community is aware of your extortion and manipulations! Therefore, anything you say can not be trusted. Your comments are only gibberish, just empty words and nothing more. You deliberately didn't provide the address of the escrow funds to check the validity of your claims. And yes, TSWR is a paid shill.
Sooo, yeah cooly once again you have made such an idiotic response, let me shine some light on your mental health problem that causes you to be a pathological liar, That post made about Lauda (while not true about the extortion part) was about an extortion attempt by Lauda (that was completely fake to begin with). However, on Lauda's side of things it was a fake extortion attempt to get more information on a scammer. that post was specifically made to intentionally hurt Laudas  reputation as  good person who hates scammers.  Aside from that  the extortion part never even happened  it was a fake ATTEMPT <--- keyword  meaning there was  no valid evidence  that extortion took place.

which brings me to the conclusion that  because   extortion was not able to be proven  no one can say Lauda  extorted another member,  maybe attempted but  at very best that's classified as social engineering, and on this forum I do not see a rule against  that nor does it make some untrustable/trustable.

So my last point,  Luda has yet to be classified as scammer   for their services as an escrow. You will not find anything anywhere about Lauda scamming people out of money as an Escrow.  the fact you are trying to base Laudas reputation/trustability for their escrow  service around an extortion attempt post just shows how fucking stupid you as a real life person are Emanuil (cooly).

@lauda I am not paid for any support I offer to the project. they are very well aware of what I do and are very appreciative towards my actions.
PrisonerOfLies

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:33:27 AM

Why was NVO withdrawn from the coinmarketcap?  Huh Huh

More and more obscure.

Excuses are plentiful, delivery is minimal,

What else do you expect from this "team"?
OMOH_PA

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:29:46 PM

Good time of the day!

I've participated in ICO , but still couldnt get access to my ICO proceeds - should i 've recieved it via eth adress i used or ?

https://etherscan.io/address/0x6473a2ce00defb2946feb9371b51ac7e889be597
no, the  NVST token is not an erc20 token meaning you would not receive it at an ETH  address, when you originally signed up for the ICO  you physically had to put a BTC address in on the sign up page in order to  even pay with ETH. so you need to check the BTC address you signed up with.

go here: https://xchain.io/  put the btc address you used for the ICO  in the search and it will show up with NVST

https://xchain.io/address/1DTKEtkY7pzGQT5GBH3ARgXZQ4PwTSFysQ

thats the wallet i used as a bitcoin adress during ICO, but i can see nothing here...

I send ether during it , copying 1 more time - > https://etherscan.io/address/0x6473a2ce00defb2946feb9371b51ac7e889be597

so i get access to both wallets, but no nvst tokens anywhere
_Ricardo_

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:37:46 PM

More and more obscure.

My expectations have greatly diminished with all these delays in sequence.

With a budget that had NVO, it was for development to flow very quickly, however it is not what we see in reality.

The wallet is very good, but that's only in 1 year.

I feel that this project has not been well managed since the beginning.

What makes me sad is that in ICO the dev's were always present here, after the distribution of the tokens they disappeared from here at least (bitcointalk).

I wish the project to be successful, and launch the promised in ICO (for the good of all). But I personally do not have any more positive expectations in the short term.
centersmissing

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:07:59 PM

Good time of the day!

I've participated in ICO , but still couldnt get access to my ICO proceeds - should i 've recieved it via eth adress i used or ?

https://etherscan.io/address/0x6473a2ce00defb2946feb9371b51ac7e889be597
no, the  NVST token is not an erc20 token meaning you would not receive it at an ETH  address, when you originally signed up for the ICO  you physically had to put a BTC address in on the sign up page in order to  even pay with ETH. so you need to check the BTC address you signed up with.

go here: https://xchain.io/  put the btc address you used for the ICO  in the search and it will show up with NVST

https://xchain.io/address/1DTKEtkY7pzGQT5GBH3ARgXZQ4PwTSFysQ

thats the wallet i used as a bitcoin adress during ICO, but i can see nothing here...

I send ether during it , copying 1 more time - > https://etherscan.io/address/0x6473a2ce00defb2946feb9371b51ac7e889be597

so i get access to both wallets, but no nvst tokens anywhere

Check if this is your btc address you actually entered  -  https://xchain.io/address/1KToXJ1PiA4NU6wR5FFHwHfAY4NJKw5T1E

I think you deposited .483 Ether, which at 1 Eth - 601.08 NVST conversion rate you should have received about 290.32 NVST.  This address has 290.3193
TSWR

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:23:19 PM

More and more obscure.

You are another on the idiot list.

and btw,   CMC pulled XCP support which is not a direct NVO related issue, you dumb fuck.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NVO/comments/8jqswf/latest_update_on_cmc_listing/
PrisonerOfLies

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:32:44 PM

More and more obscure.

You do realize, this team has many unanswered technical questions that are critical to the project:

What is the validator?  Where is it run on?  How is it decentralized?  What is the incentives for running a validator node/server/host?  Where and how are the private keys stored in the middle of all these?  Assuming that some solution actually exists, how does such a distributed system handle 100000 TPS, with latency and all?

Now tell me which successful ICO have their announcements channel EMPTY a year after launch?
radiumsoup

Activity: 356
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:54:11 PM

<stuff>

Now tell me which successful ICO have their announcements channel EMPTY a year after launch?
NVO had quite a successful ICO for as little advertising as it had. Its announcement channel in the (closed) Slack is also empty. So, I guess one answer to your question is, "NVO".

PGP fingerprint:   0x85beeabd110803b93d408b502d39b8875b282f86
MspFan

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:08:46 PM

More and more obscure.

and btw,   CMC pulled XCP support which is not a direct NVO related issue, you dumb fuck.

Why call names when he's just stating facts?
TSWR

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:17:10 PM

More and more obscure.

You do realize, this team has many unanswered technical questions that are critical to the project:

What is the validator?  Where is it run on?  How is it decentralized?  What is the incentives for running a validator node/server/host?  Where and how are the private keys stored in the middle of all these?  Assuming that some solution actually exists, how does such a distributed system handle 100000 TPS, with latency and all?

For starters its been a year since this post was made but not a year since the development on the project started.   the current TPS is 50k tps stable, they reached 200k but obviously not stable at that point and yes i realize that does not answer your root question about TPS   I was just giving proper numbers.

You have valid technical questions, and for the most part they are unanswered, but seriously what's your point? that they have unanswered questions?   im sure they will give answers to all these questions when they are  for sure about how they are approaching it on the dev side of things. this is why its called the "development phase"  sure you can have a rough idea (which they actually did answer some time ago)  but to make the idea work doesn't mean that they are going to be able to approach it the same way they originally wanted to or thought.

aside for all that, your statement had absolutely nothing to do with the original topic, and that was talking about  the  CMC listing.
PrisonerOfLies

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:21:10 PM

My comment is shrieking everyone?  lol

And I'll bet that my questions will remain unanswered, this team lack substances.
TSWR

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:21:43 PM

More and more obscure.

Why call names when he's just stating facts?
because that  statement had nothing to do with what the user was talking about, which was why NVO is not showing up on CMC anymore. Also, I simply don't give a fuck is someone gets offended/upset, it's not my problem.  and the guy is truly  an idiot.
radiumsoup

Activity: 356
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:35:35 PM

My comment is shrieking everyone?  lol

And I'll bet that my questions will remain unanswered, this team lack substances.
You misspelled "boring"

PGP fingerprint:   0x85beeabd110803b93d408b502d39b8875b282f86
centersmissing

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:50:31 PM

More and more obscure.

I expect an updated wallet soon, a working dex sometime this year, and a working cex to complement the dex within a month or so.  But really yeah until all this happens we can do nothing but place our bets.  We will just have to wait and see who is right in the end and qualifies to say na na nah boo boo told you so
MackTheKnife

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:57:54 PM

More and more obscure.

How much shit do you have to eat in order to be able to spew that much bullshit each day?
Wilson623

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:11:45 AM

Things are "actually" moving forward...if you are emotionally unstable, please refrain from investing money in crypto. 
Maris1

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:05:10 AM

Do anybody have contact with crew ?
I think that money they got from us predestine them to be active here too....
TSWR

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:32:26 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 08:30:12 PM by TSWR

yeah, I'm actually in constant contact with them. If you were an early investor  who actually gave the team money and not a person who bought off counterparty you should have take the opportunity to have make a slack account  because that's where they talk.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:39:03 PM

yeah, I'm actually in constant contact with them. If you were an early investor  who actually gave the team money and not a person who brought off counterparty you should have take the opportunity to have make a slack account  because that's where they talk.

they should talk in the public. via twitter, medium or what ever they like. i am way that anybody can read it without the need of having an account.  or post an update once a month on their website.
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: