Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:59:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169889 times)
woodyymark

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:39:22 PM

and yet it is not clear what is the interest of people to a lot of wallets for crypto currency? I've been using one for a very long time, no complaints whatsoever, especially if I install two factor authentication

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TSWR

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:33:50 PM

Do anybody have contact with crew ?
I think that money they got from us predestine them to be active here too....
yeah, I'm actually in constant contact with them. If you were an early investor  who actually gave the team money and not a person who brought off counterparty you should have take the opportunity to have make a slack account  because that's where they talk.

they should talk in the public. via twitter, medium or what ever they like. i am way that anybody can read it without the need of having an account.  or post an update once a month on their website.
that comes when the marketing starts.
Maris1

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:24:08 PM

ok Guys nice to hear so sincerely speaking how long You really want to wait for something real and important ?
please give me any deadline, Yes I am early investor and it would be nice to sell in good price or hold if project really is sth that team working on...

But for me the most important things is to:
- do sth to make NVO status active on coimarcetcap
- put NVO on exchange so probably previous point will be fullfilled
- change official site or deadlines which are putted there
TSWR

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:44:40 PM

ok Guys nice to hear so sincerely speaking how long You really want to wait for something real and important ?
please give me any deadline, Yes I am early investor and it would be nice to sell in good price or hold if project really is sth that team working on...

But for me the most important things is to:
- do sth to make NVO status active on coimarcetcap
- put NVO on exchange so probably previous point will be fullfilled
- change official site or deadlines which are putted there

Listen no one is begging you to stay invested or is going to try to save you from selling. at the end of the day  you make the decision.

I can give you answers regarding your questions though.

They have no deadline other than 2018  so plan for the latest being december.

The CMC issue has nothing to do with NVO itself and is out of thier control and you can read more here https://www.reddit.com/r/NVO/comments/8jqswf/latest_update_on_cmc_listing/

NVO (NVST) will be on an exchange within the Next 2 months.

The official website is being redesigned as we speak and for now the new NVO website is not public until done,  this new website has an updated roadmap  with no hard deadlines (for now) and for good reason, which is because they do not know  when they will be ready to launch other than some time in 2018.

crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:14:56 PM

As much as I hate HitBTC exchange, this team can actually get NVO listed on there even if it's classified as a security. There needs to be another exchange other than Counterwallet. We've been promised a new exchange since last year and now 2018 is almost half gone and still no new exchange. At the rate this team is working, this platform might not be launched until 2019, if we're lucky. So how about contacting HitBTC and getting this coin listed on there so that those that want to sell can freely trade without have to endure the torture of trying to use Counterwallet.io and their illiquid XCP coin.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
TSWR

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:20:33 PM

As much as I hate HitBTC exchange, this team can actually get NVO listed on there even if it's classified as a security. There needs to be another exchange other than Counterwallet. We've been promised a new exchange since last year and now 2018 is almost half gone and still no new exchange. At the rate this team is working, this platform might not be launched until 2019, if we're lucky. So how about contacting HitBTC and getting this coin listed on there so that those that want to sell can freely trade without have to endure the torture of trying to use Counterwallet.io and their illiquid XCP coin.
it has nothing to do with it being a security for Hitbtc, counterparties  complex nature makes it almost impossible to integrate with, aside from that Hitbtc wanted like half a mill to list the token if they were able to succeed in the integration and even then the wait fto add the token was 7 months out when the team asked 3 months ago and its not worth the money at that point. all  this is why NVST will be getting its own blockchain. but veserus was set for 30 days from the 7th of this month.
MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:35:38 PM

Whats the best place to hold these tokens.On counterparty or the current wallet?If it gets another blockchaain how will you move from counterparty to that chain?

█████████████████████
TSWR

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:43:17 PM

Whats the best place to hold these tokens.On counterparty or the current wallet?If it gets another blockchaain how will you move from counterparty to that chain?
counterparty is fine for now  so is the wallet it personal preference i recommend  saving   your private keys and 12 word phrases though.

when the NVO blockchain is ready they will do a swap for current holders of NVST on to the new chain
MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:03:08 PM

counterparty is fine for now  so is the wallet it personal preference i recommend  saving   your private keys and 12 word phrases though.

when the NVO blockchain is ready they will do a swap for current holders of NVST on to the new chain

Probably keep them on counterparty if they are going to do a swap.Cheers

█████████████████████
centersmissing

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:09:22 PM

Probably keep them on counterparty if they are going to do a swap.Cheers

Yes and remember with counterparty you are really holding a private and public key and counterparty is just aware of it and you are giving them ability to manipulate it.  It is just like holding a paper wallet with counterparty if you write down the address and key.
centersmissing

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:15:12 PM

Exchanging on counterparty is really not that difficult.  And to those who complain about fees, HitBTC charges outrageous fees to withdrawal.  I have used it enough to know that the times I have had to use it, I would rather have bought those tokens on counterparty knowing it was secure and decentralized.  I bought some tokens from HitBTC awhile back and was charge over 30 tokens to withdraw, at the time that was around 30 dollars.  How would you like it if HitBTC charged you 50 NVST to withdraw?  Heck at current NVST rate they may charge more!  I would rather NVO keep there 40 BTC and use it on marketing not some shitty exchange to pacify traders and lazy investors. 
rambogoham1
Copper Member

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:20:55 PM

Exactly, patience is key in this market. I think everyone is depressed because were in a bear market and there isn't an different exchange to buy NVO yet. There wallet seems to look and the UI is beautiful at least on my desktop computer.

https://www.crypto-games.net?i=QzHQxamhdc

Che454010

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:42:54 PM

why did I miss this ICO and bounty, it's one more gold field, when it is planned to listed on exchange?
radiumsoup

Activity: 356
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:24:03 PM

why did I miss this ICO and bounty, it's one more gold field, when it is planned to listed on exchange?
Rolling their own is the current plan. No exchange takers initially due to the structure of it being a security token, and the few non-US exchanges wiling to list wanted hundreds of thousands of dollars to approve it, which the team laughed at and just decided to make their own.

That home-grown exchange is codenamed Veserus (subject to change) and will ostensibly be out very shortly

PGP fingerprint:   0x85beeabd110803b93d408b502d39b8875b282f86
_Ricardo_

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:46:05 PM

How will this token commute be in the new NVO blockchain?

Must be done directly in the wallet, and be simple and fast. (Obligation).

From what I see the use of the token in the XCP chain, from the beginning it was only planned for the ICO period.
OMOH_PA

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:50:00 PM

Good time of the day!

I've participated in ICO , but still couldnt get access to my ICO proceeds - should i 've recieved it via eth adress i used or ?

https://etherscan.io/address/0x6473a2ce00defb2946feb9371b51ac7e889be597
no, the  NVST token is not an erc20 token meaning you would not receive it at an ETH  address, when you originally signed up for the ICO  you physically had to put a BTC address in on the sign up page in order to  even pay with ETH. so you need to check the BTC address you signed up with.

go here: https://xchain.io/  put the btc address you used for the ICO  in the search and it will show up with NVST

https://xchain.io/address/1DTKEtkY7pzGQT5GBH3ARgXZQ4PwTSFysQ

thats the wallet i used as a bitcoin adress during ICO, but i can see nothing here...

I send ether during it , copying 1 more time - > https://etherscan.io/address/0x6473a2ce00defb2946feb9371b51ac7e889be597

so i get access to both wallets, but no nvst tokens anywhere

Check if this is your btc address you actually entered  -  https://xchain.io/address/1KToXJ1PiA4NU6wR5FFHwHfAY4NJKw5T1E

I think you deposited .483 Ether, which at 1 Eth - 601.08 NVST conversion rate you should have received about 290.32 NVST.  This address has 290.3193

Thanks a lot!!!

hm.. thats mine but thats blockchain.info wallet and bc.info put it into @used adresses@ - but i should have access to dis adress also - but i am not aware completely how i could reach my tokens now Cheesy
centersmissing

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:08:33 PM

Good time of the day!

I've participated in ICO , but still couldnt get access to my ICO proceeds - should i 've recieved it via eth adress i used or ?

https://etherscan.io/address/0x6473a2ce00defb2946feb9371b51ac7e889be597
no, the  NVST token is not an erc20 token meaning you would not receive it at an ETH  address, when you originally signed up for the ICO  you physically had to put a BTC address in on the sign up page in order to  even pay with ETH. so you need to check the BTC address you signed up with.

go here: https://xchain.io/  put the btc address you used for the ICO  in the search and it will show up with NVST

https://xchain.io/address/1DTKEtkY7pzGQT5GBH3ARgXZQ4PwTSFysQ

thats the wallet i used as a bitcoin adress during ICO, but i can see nothing here...

I send ether during it , copying 1 more time - > https://etherscan.io/address/0x6473a2ce00defb2946feb9371b51ac7e889be597

so i get access to both wallets, but no nvst tokens anywhere

Check if this is your btc address you actually entered  -  https://xchain.io/address/1KToXJ1PiA4NU6wR5FFHwHfAY4NJKw5T1E

I think you deposited .483 Ether, which at 1 Eth - 601.08 NVST conversion rate you should have received about 290.32 NVST.  This address has 290.3193

Thanks a lot!!!

hm.. thats mine but thats blockchain.info wallet and bc.info put it into @used adresses@ - but i should have access to dis adress also - but i am not aware completely how i could reach my tokens now Cheesy

Awesome!  So if you have the private key to this address, you are good as gold.  If you are not in a hurry to sell just wait for the next big wallet update and you can then import this address into the wallet.
shixd8899

Activity: 350
Merit: 46

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:51:43 PM

Why does NVO have so many bad comments that coins can go on for a long time? It's really worrying that it's not easy to decide to invest.
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:26:21 PM

Exchanging on counterparty is really not that difficult.  And to those who complain about fees, HitBTC charges outrageous fees to withdrawal.  I have used it enough to know that the times I have had to use it, I would rather have bought those tokens on counterparty knowing it was secure and decentralized.  I bought some tokens from HitBTC awhile back and was charge over 30 tokens to withdraw, at the time that was around 30 dollars.  How would you like it if HitBTC charged you 50 NVST to withdraw?  Heck at current NVST rate they may charge more!  I would rather NVO keep there 40 BTC and use it on marketing not some shitty exchange to pacify traders and lazy investors. 

I am well aware of the high fees on HitBTC. However, I would wager that 99% of the NVST holders would have been willing to pay that fee for the chance of having liquidity. If someone had told me that when I invested last summer, I would have to wait 1 year and still not see any liquidity, I would not have invested. If nothing else, this team should have at least offered a method of liquidity, which they promised to do multiple times last year. Multiple times they said that they would provide another means for investors to trade NVST. This was around October of last year. It's now almost June and we are still only on Counterwallet. If NVST was liquid, chances are that it would be trading at above $1. People would be easily able to buy and sell at will. What good is it to worry about paying higher fees when your investment is stuck in an illiquid project? Here is the irony, we are investing in an exchange coin, which is supposed to allow all types of coins to be traded on their platform, yet we can't even trade the coin that's associated with the project.  Cheesy That's pretty ironic, don't you think?

If this coin had been on HitBTC since last year (again, I really hate HitBTC, but if it offered liquidity, I'd be fine with it), NVST would have a bigger market and it would be more widely traded. Yes there's a fee, but I invested $4,500 into XCP, which you have to buy in order to transact on the Counterwallet exchange. I've been trying to sell that XCP since last month and it's current value is $3,000. I've lost approximately $1500 in value from holding the XCP, which I initially bought in order to buy NVST. What's 50 NVST compared to losing $1500 because I was forced to buy XCP just to use Counterwallet?

Counterwallet  is probably the only exchange where you have to go to a different exchange in order to buy their tokens required to trade on their DEX? That is the most absurd concept ever. Counterwallet is a broken platform. Either sell your XCP coin on your own exchange or allow people to buy NVST and other coins using BTC. Counterwallet is based on BTC, yet you can't trade BTC or their own coin XCP on their DEX. It would limit the risk of being stuck holding bags on their illiquid XCP coins. Once again, I hate HitBTC exchange, but in this case I would happily pay the extra fees to not be stuck holding these XCP coins. I'm hoping that the market pumps so someone can buy my XCP bags.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 09:31:42 PM

Counterwallet is a broken platform.
Here are better solutions to the problem, either:
a) Issue a ERC20 token.
b) Create your own chain.

Afterwards provide a proof-of-burn method for claiming your equivalent of the new token/coin. Listing it somewhere would be much easier, but I'm afraid that some of the top exchanges are still going to abuse their position. However, even if you decide to go with one of these options that would mean that everything else would be even further delayed.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: