Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:11:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107966 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:11:38 AM

Wrong answer  Grin

Control is a passive thing.

Control is checking the conformity to a model.

It come from catholic comparing register to check if they match.

Controling something doesnt change it's state.
Controling something doesnt change it's state...

So if i take your land by control ..
So now you gone from a HAPPY state to a SAD state ..

Like temperature control if it's not controlled your substance what you was after wont be what it suppose to be..

Many products need temperature control..<<Controling something doesnt change it's state.
BUT you just been proved wrong..

Control a bad child to become a good child..<<Controling something doesnt change it's state.

Control the masses to be good tax payers and some are not so good and get let off by the controllers I.E the politicians..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:39:01 AM

Why would i want to CONTROL a 3 year old about the thunder monster?..

Well i put my child in his pen when he was young in our cave and he would climb out and draw all over my cave house walls so naughty was my child so i had to scare him into stopping this by saying the THUNDER monster will come for him ..
Well i always knew when he gets older he would know i was only joking so he would behave..

But in the 21st century those cave drawings on the cave walls they think it was an adult  Cheesy..
No it was my naughty child drawing all over the walls little sod he was..

They came with a Bible and their religion stole our land ...
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/162059286567765854/
"They came with a Bible and their religion stole our land, crushed our spirit... and now tell us we should be thankful to the 'Lord' for being saved." Chief ... People ... So many Christians have no clue of this...or just choose to ignore it if they do.

CONTROL WITH BULLSHIT..
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:50:34 AM

Define control  Grin
A vicar you call him your father because you are his children and don't know any better..

Just like when i was a caveman and i would tell my children to behave or the thunder will get them..

You are children when really your an adult ..Control you with religion..

I am the king i am closer to god so do as i say..
I am a Vicar priest bishop pope do as i say or you will burn in hell you blasphemer OR maybe if you give me your land i wont let you die for blasphemy..

CONTROL .. Grin

I'm so sad for you, that you had to bring your kids up in a cave.

I'm so happy for you that you found a place to live.

Grin
You believe this guy don't you Badecker ?

How do you think the pyramids were built? - Graham Hancock ...
Video for hancock how did they build the pyramids▶ 4:52
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U21uaEVINCY

1 man moving big slabs of stone imagine thousands of men..

AMAZING VIDEO: Man Lifts 20 Ton Block By Hand - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5pZ7uR6v8c

The Discovery of the Unfinished Step Pyramid of Sekhemkhet in ...
Video for The Discovery of the Unfinished Step Pyramid of Sekhemkhet in Saqqara (Featuring Dr Zahi Hawass)▶ 4:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMnr33txXP8
22 Oct 2009 - Uploaded by heritagekeymedia
The Discovery of the Unfinished Step Pyramid of Sekhemkhet in Saqqara (Featuring Dr Zahi Hawass .

But humans would make up stories about pyramids that aliens made them Cheesy Cheesy..

Give a child some BLOCKS and they will almost build a pyramid ..
Just about the same shape as a MOUNTAIN ..

If aliens i could imagine something more futuristic than a mountain shape..

Consider the nation of Israel. It is a small nation. It is a powerful nation to make an ally of the USA and other nations. People from around the world consider themselves people of Israel, even though they don't live there. Many of these people attempt to keep their genealogical ancestry history record as up to date as they can. Most of them accept the Hebrew Old Testament as truth traditionally. They are supporting the dictates of the Bible record in their nation.

What story book? There is no Bible story book. It is a written record, and the very powerful little nation of Israel proves it. There is no nation with any story book that even begins to approach the traditionally sound records of the nation of Israel... records that are evidenced in the Bible.

Wake up. Ancient Egypt is dead. Ancient Assyria is dead. Ancient India is fractured a million ways, as is ancient China. There isn't any ancient Japan; modern Japan is a nation stuck on money and close to collapse financially. Their stories are the stories you are talking about. The Bible is a record. The Bible is bigger than life.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
IadixDev

Activity: 322
Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 10:25:28 AM

brainwashing you with science..
That's fine because then you need to show me PROOF..
Brainwashing me with fairy tales that hold no substance then i don't want to know..

You and i know humans come to be because the EARTH made us this way..
So now that you know that for FACT so then you ask how did we EVOLVE on this PLANET..

And that means EVOLUTION THEORIES ..

What proof have you be shown of anything lol

You just get brainwashed to get A ans swallow what teacher say ..

That's just conditioning like religion lol

IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 10:28:26 AM

Wrong answer  Grin

Like temperature control if it's not controlled your substance what you was after wont be what it suppose to be..

Many products need temperature control..<<Controling something doesnt change it's state.

Control a bad child to become a good child..<<Controling something doesnt change it's state.

Control the masses to be good tax payers and some are not so good and get let off by the controllers I.E the politicians..

Temperature control is verifying the temperature, not changing it

Controling a child to become good child you do this with a scientific magic ward I suppose ?

Control is passive thing.

If you influence something,  then it's not merely "controlling" The state of the thing.

senseless

Activity: 1118
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:30:42 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 10:58:46 AM by senseless

Read the bible and replace every instance of god, devil, angel, etc with 'alien'. It's a very enjoyable sci-fi story then. Of course, it would be better with signourney weaver in there somewhere.

Bottom line is, religion is for people who are scared of what happens after death. Evolution is a rational attempt to explain how the universe came to be. Creationism is an irrational attempt to explain how to the universe came to be. I can't help but think that anyone who believes that some all powerful being created the ENTIRE UNIVERSE for 'just us' is an arrogant self righteous ass. I like to watch animals to understand their behaviors. Anyone who does the same will notice similarities in behavior between people and animals. We're not as self aware or high and mighty as many would have us believe.

And, if you like having imaginary friends you should convert to a polytheist religion. Why have 1 imaginary friend when you can have many!!

In the end, it doesn't really matter how we got here or why we're here. We are here. We should make it the best experience and the best world possible for everyone. But those religious nut jobs are bent on making everyone believe the same crazy whacked out shit that they do. So I guess we'll just kill each other instead!

Btw, I spent all my formative years in the church and even went to a christian school where my math problems were something like.. "If you have one baby jesus, and mary has a second baby jesus, how many baby jesuses do you have?" lol. What a waste of my life, I wish I could go back and spend all that time doing something useful instead.

IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 10:50:51 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 12:30:19 PM by IadixDev

It's just a bit the cognitive dissonance in one side if a belief allow to predict something then it's useful science.

But then religion allow to predict the outcome of a saying on the behavior of "whole population" flawlessly, which science is totally unable to do.

If religion allow this, then you have your application and accurate prediction. Then it's science ?  Roll Eyes

Religion is just a book, it's doesnt do thunder, it doesnt punish people ..

Then if someone get into a reward / punishment sheme to accept a belief, it doesnt matter if there is proof or not, that's still  conditioning ..

Can be done with science,  and with anything else.

And if anything, in the bible it's more the story of babel tower.

The bible say how Christians should deal with non Christian,  and they dont say you just come with a whip to push the belief, on the contrary, if anything it advocate more socratic method.

I can quote many part of the bible that show this.

" But the one who prophesies speaks to people for their strengthening, encouraging and comfort."

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms"

https://youtu.be/C_XARuatCK4  Grin

If anything they say love is more important than the righteousness

Then that there are nut job conditioning people or their children with punishment to make them accept Yes, that's called fascisme, the nazi did this, the communist did this, no need for religion lol

IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 10:58:10 AM

Read the bible and replace every instance of god, devil, angel, etc with 'alien'. It's a very enjoyable sci-fi story then. Of course, it would be better with signourney weaver in there somewhere.

I think that would be more true with old testament than the new.

The old testament is very weird on many regard with this.

The new testament is more gnostic myth, "my kingdom is not on earth" etc

IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 11:04:46 AM

Consider the nation of Israel. It is a small nation. It is a powerful nation to make an ally of the USA and other nations. People from around the world consider themselves people of Israel, even though they don't live there. Many of these people attempt to keep their genealogical ancestry history record as up to date as they can. Most of them accept the Hebrew Old Testament as truth traditionally. They are supporting the dictates of the Bible record in their nation.

What story book? There is no Bible story book. It is a written record, and the very powerful little nation of Israel proves it. There is no nation with any story book that even begins to approach the traditionally sound records of the nation of Israel... records that are evidenced in the Bible.

Wake up. Ancient Egypt is dead. Ancient Assyria is dead. Ancient India is fractured a million ways, as is ancient China. There isn't any ancient Japan; modern Japan is a nation stuck on money and close to collapse financially. Their stories are the stories you are talking about. The Bible is a record. The Bible is bigger than life.

Cool

Judaism is not zionism Smiley

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:20:48 PM

It's just a bit the cognitive dissonance in one side if a belief allow to predict something then it's useful science.

But then religion allow to predict the outcome of a saying on the behavior of "whole population" flawlessly, which science is totally unable to do.

If religion allow this, then you have your application and accurate prediction. Then it's science ?  Roll Eyes

Then if someone get into a reward / punishment sheme to accept a belief, it doesnt matter if there is proof or not, that's still  conditioning ..

The bible say how Christians should deal with non Christian,  and they dont say you just come with a whip to push the belief, on the contrary, if anything it advocate more socratic method.

" But the one who prophesies speaks to people for their strengthening, encouraging and comfort."

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms"

Then that there are nut job conditioning people or their children with punishment to make them accept Yes, that's called fascisme, the nazi did this, the communist did this, no need for religion lol

When has religion predicted or been applied to anything? In science, a prediction is a rigorous, often quantitative, statement, forecasting what would happen under specific conditions; for example, if an apple fell from a tree it would be attracted towards the center of the earth by gravity with a specified and constant acceleration. The scientific method is built on testing statements that are logical consequences of scientific theories. This is done through repeatable experiments or observational studies. It's not just predicting a war or vague predictions.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:40:13 PM

Wrong answer  Grin

Temperature control is verifying the temperature, not changing it

Controling a child to become good child you do this with a scientific magic ward I suppose ?

Control is passive thing.

If you influence something,  then it's not merely "controlling" The state of the thing.
COSHH regulations..

Why coshh because you need CONTROL..

Temperature control is verifying the temperature, not changing it Cheesy..You are BADECKER Wink..
Come on Badecker own up it's you talking BULLSHIT again Cheesy Cheesy..

remote control is now a verifying control Cheesy Cheesy..

Without control plenty of forces will change without control..

COSHH regulations. <I PASSED MY TEST had to so i could work..

Temperature Control & Process Heating | RS Components
uk.rs-online.com › Home › Automation & Control Gear
Control your temperature more effectively and save energy bills at the same time with the RS Components range of temperature control and process heating products. You will find temperature controllers, electric heaters and transmitters as well as immersion heaters and halogen

Control Rods - Nuclear Power
www.nuclear-power.net/nuclear-power-plant/control-rods/
Control rods are used for maintaining the desired state of fission reactions within a nuclear reactor. The rods are an important safety system of nuclear reactors.

verifying rods Cheesy...

Tig Welding Steel and Controlling Heat Input - YouTube
Video for controlling heat rods▶ 12:54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmVCLi6cxok
1 Apr 2014 - Uploaded by weldingtipsandtricks
Tig Welding Steel and Controlling Heat Input .... the old icy-acetylene torch with fluxed brass or copper clad ..

See some of us WORK in the REAL WORLD Wink Wink..

No fairy tales but WORK WORK WORK..

You are Badecker or his BROTHER Wink..

Religion is about CONTROL just like a thermostat ..

MaskMars1

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:52:46 PM

When has religion predicted or been applied to anything? In science, a prediction is a rigorous, often quantitative, statement, forecasting what would happen under specific conditions; for example, if an apple fell from a tree it would be attracted towards the center of the earth by gravity with a specified and constant acceleration. The scientific method is built on testing statements that are logical consequences of scientific theories. This is done through repeatable experiments or observational studies. It's not just predicting a war or vague predictions.
Religion and science are two different concepts. It seems to me that evolution today is not allowed for religion and even for many people.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:35:14 PM

When has religion predicted or been applied to anything?

There are at least two basic answers.

1. Religion is full of prophesies. Bible religion has seen the fulfilling of multiple prophesies. The most important of these are the predictions that Jesus will come and provide salvation for all who believe in Him

2. The second is science. When science is believed to hold answers that have not been proven, science becomes a religion to those believers in it. Check especially #6 in the definition of religion - http://www.dictionary.com/browse/religion?s=t.

One of the greatest religions of science is the evolution hoax. Since evolution has never been proven to exist, those who believe it to hold out hope for them, while distracting them from Jesus Bible religion that could save them, have a big hoax religion in science.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
AbbyS

Activity: 208
Merit: 104

Excellence is an attitude

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:39:20 PM

If you put religion aside,
think about it ... would it be so strange that a fish starts crawling,
we are talking about 1 fish, we are talking about the descendants of this fish,
would it be strange that the get more and more adapted to breathing air etc ...

AltcoinsTalks
⟫⟫ Offers bitcointalk users possibility to teleport their rank  ⟫⟫  Read details <<
Join more bounties on 2 forums

IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 07:40:29 PM

https://youtu.be/C_XARuatCK4  Grin

You are saying yourself it can "control population" that's your own saying, not mine Smiley

If it enable "control",  that suppose prediction. .

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:42:39 PM

How did humans get here on EARTH..

1 we evolved because the EARTH made us this way..

2 Aliens some how put us here..

3 a man like being went ZAP and everything was so ..

Can only be 3 outcomes..

Imagine a germ flying through space lands on a rock I.E our earth and then we humans come along..

We still evolved from this planet because with the different weather patterns and environmental changes we evolved to look like what we are today..

With a different environment who knows we might look so much different ?..
Still might be humanoid but look so much different ..

So only can be 3 outcomes to how we come to be..

And 1 of the outcomes is called EVOLUTION THEORIES ..

How did we evolved on this planet = EVOLUTION ..

So now you can make your choice 1   2  OR 3 what is your choice .. Wink

I choose the earth made us because of DNA proves the fact even more so..
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 07:47:01 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 08:38:27 PM by IadixDev

COSHH regulations..

Why coshh because you need CONTROL..

Temperature control is verifying the temperature, not changing it Cheesy..You are BADECKER Wink..
Come on Badecker own up it's you talking BULLSHIT again Cheesy Cheesy..

remote control is now a verifying control Cheesy Cheesy..

Without control plenty of forces will change without control..

COSHH regulations. <I PASSED MY TEST had to so i could work..

Temperature Control & Process Heating | RS Components
uk.rs-online.com › Home › Automation & Control Gear
Control your temperature more effectively and save energy bills at the same time with the RS Components range of temperature control and process heating products. You will find temperature controllers, electric heaters and transmitters as well as immersion heaters and halogen

Control Rods - Nuclear Power
www.nuclear-power.net/nuclear-power-plant/control-rods/
Control rods are used for maintaining the desired state of fission reactions within a nuclear reactor. The rods are an important safety system of nuclear reactors.

verifying rods Cheesy...

Tig Welding Steel and Controlling Heat Input - YouTube
Video for controlling heat rods▶ 12:54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmVCLi6cxok
1 Apr 2014 - Uploaded by weldingtipsandtricks
Tig Welding Steel and Controlling Heat Input .... the old icy-acetylene torch with fluxed brass or copper clad ..

See some of us WORK in the REAL WORLD Wink Wink..

No fairy tales but WORK WORK WORK..

You are Badecker or his BROTHER Wink..

Religion is about CONTROL just like a thermostat ..

It's not good ethymologic use of the term.

But im not BADecker Smiley

Religion is not about "control" lol

If you think human are so easy to manipulate, that already say a lot about your own capacity of critical thinking Smiley

If religion is to be compared to something such as nucleair engineering, then it's science  Cool Or a linear system that allow predictible outcome.

It allow the same than science. Even better because science cant "control" people.

In real world, im not BADecker or his cousin, or anything.

But I already shown what the bible say on the topic, if it make too much cognitive dissonance for your brainwashing, I will let you at it lol

Have a good day of WORK WORK WORK thinking the whole internet is Badecker Smiley

Human are not computer or machines Smiley

Maybe you should take some vacation from WORK WORK WORK and meet some real human.

But ok control can be used in that sense too Wink

It's not the original meaning, but ok by derivate it can mean this,  maybe if you only communicate with machine it make you see the world à bit too much in a robotic maner.

But I assure you the real world is not limited to baddecker and the matrix you live in with the WORK WORK WORK.

But maybe you prefer to be an ant who only WORK WORK WORK. In that case that make sense that you think everything is about control.

Personally I prefer to go to the beach Smiley I can assure you it's real world to. Maybe you are to busy to WORK WORK WORK to know it idk.

Maybe you re so weak minded that you can do everything if someone tell you if you dont you will be hit by thunder. Maybe that's why you WORK WORK WORK.

Which of course has nothing to do with control. And anything that is not under control is not real. Or anyone who is not like in your WORK WORK WORK is baddecker. But im not psy either.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:57:59 PM

If you put religion aside,
think about it ... would it be so strange that a fish starts crawling,
we are talking about 1 fish, we are talking about the descendants of this fish,
would it be strange that the get more and more adapted to breathing air etc ...

Yes. This would be strange, religion or no religion.

Go to the waterways of the world. Look at any fish that is truly a fish. Nobody has seen a fish that is truly a fish suddenly start crawling, when none of its species have ever crawled before.

Cool

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:58:19 PM

The advent of genetics is the single most important thing to happen to the study of evolutionary biology since Darwin’s theory first appeared (with a respectful tip of the hat to Gregor Mendel and his discovery of the fundamental laws of inheritance). Because DNA is universal to all life, its presence strongly suggests that all creatures on Earth evolved from a common ancestor.

It also explains how the proliferation of genetic mutations (essentially copy errors), combined with the processes of natural selection, enables evolution to happen. Ultimately, DNA is the engine that drives evolution. It’s an elegant—sometimes brutal—process that doesn’t require a guiding hand. Natural selection is a wholly autonomous process, thus earning it the moniker of “God killer.”
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:02:30 PM

How did humans get here on EARTH..

1 we evolved because the EARTH made us this way..

2 Aliens some how put us here..

3 a man like being went ZAP and everything was so ..

Can only be 3 outcomes..

Imagine a germ flying through space lands on a rock I.E our earth and then we humans come along..

We still evolved from this planet because with the different weather patterns and environmental changes we evolved to look like what we are today..

With a different environment who knows we might look so much different ?..
Still might be humanoid but look so much different ..

So only can be 3 outcomes to how we come to be..

And 1 of the outcomes is called EVOLUTION THEORIES ..

How did we evolved on this planet = EVOLUTION ..

So now you can make your choice 1   2  OR 3 what is your choice .. Wink

I choose the earth made us because of DNA proves the fact even more so..

1. Evolution is scientifically impossible.

2. Where did the aliens come from? Were they created or did they evolve? Remember, evolution is impossible.

3. We see that mankind can't make any living thing from something inanimate. Therefore, it can't be some manlike being.

God created all things, and made man, as well.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: