Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:59:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148802 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Obrien-Harold

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:17:18 PM

Hello Dnotes team,

I would like to invest in Dnotes, but apparently there is no credible exchange markets for this coin.
Your Reddit page   r/DNotes/   recommends   poloniex/exchange#btc_note  and   allcoin/trade/NOTE_BTC
None of them exists!!

I found one or two unfamiliar exchange markets that are trading your coin, but they have a low trust rating and bad reputations (On mywot .com), furthermore their amount of supply (sell orders) is next to nothing!
Why this coin doesn't have a reliable market for supply?

Where can i invest in Dnotes with a sufficient supply and reasonable price(I would like to invest up to 3-3.5 million Dnotes)?
I can invest with either bitcoin or bank transfer.

Thank you.

Welcome Obrien-Harold, thank you for joining us on the forum and appreciate your interest in DNotes. That is correct, we haven't actively used reddit in a while, it may need some updating.

DNotes are exchanged on the open markets, and our current most popular exchanges are:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=NOTE_BTC
https://c-cex.com/?p=note-btc
As well as a few others listed at the bottom of DNotesCoin.com.
Thank you DNotes,

I did not see much positive feedback about cryptopia .co.nz , Is this market reliable?

Another problem is that due to lack of supply if I put my money on the market, the price will increase excessively, I was hoping to invest at under 0.2$

Do you have any suggestions for this problem? How can I find a major seller?
Obrien-Harold

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:27:09 PM

Hello Dnotes team,

I would like to invest in Dnotes, but apparently there is no credible exchange markets for this coin.
Your Reddit page   r/DNotes/   recommends   poloniex/exchange#btc_note  and   allcoin/trade/NOTE_BTC
None of them exists!!

I found one or two unfamiliar exchange markets that are trading your coin, but they have a low trust rating and bad reputations (On mywot .com), furthermore their amount of supply (sell orders) is next to nothing!

Where can i invest in Dnotes with a sufficient supply and reasonable price(I would like to invest up to 3-3.5 million Dnotes)?

Thank you.

Hi Obrien-Harold,  First, you will need to have BTC (Bitcoin), in order to buy NOTE (DNotes).  Depending on where you live, you'll need to set up an account (www.buybitcoinworldwide.com) to buy BTC.  Then transfer it to an exchange.  I find Cryptopia to be the most fluid, with the most NOTE's available.  Cryptopia is easy to sign up on, and easy to use.  I've never had problems there.  Once you've bought your DNotes there, you can send them to the DNotes vault (www.dnotesvault.com) for safe keeping.  Let me know if you need more specific information, and I would be happy to help you.  

Hello Denver Dan,

Thank you for your help. My problem is supply shortages in this market.
Denver Dan

Activity: 39
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:34:01 PM

I did not see much positive feedback about cryptopia .co.nz , Is this market reliable?

Another problem is that due to lack of supply if I put my money on the market, the price will increase excessively, I was hoping to invest at under 0.2$

[/quote]

Every exchange has their days, but my experience with Cryptopia has been good, and it's beginner friendly.  Good news is, NOTE's are still under 0.2$, bad news, there's only 3.3M total available on Cryptopia.  Someone might chime in here in the forum to sell you some.  My guess is since DNotes is getting close to launching the new blockchain, not too many people are going to sell that many right now.  Good luck, and let me know if you need help.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:41:24 PM

Hello Dnotes team,

Your Reddit page   r/DNotes/   recommends   poloniex/exchange#btc_note  and   allcoin/trade/NOTE_BTC
None of them exists!!

Thank you.

Welcome Obrien-Harold, thank you for joining us on the forum and appreciate your interest in DNotes. That is correct, we haven't actively used reddit in a while, it may need some updating.

DNotes are exchanged on the open markets, and our current most popular exchanges are:
Thank you DNotes,

So far we haven't had any reported problems with them and DNotes has been listed there for over a year. Though, I would recommend to air on the side of caution, and take it slowly. We also don't recommend using an exchange for storage of DNotes. As Denver Dan has mentioned, we do offer an online vault, with a matching guarantee fund at DNotesVault.com, run by the DNotes Team.

DNotes / DNotes Global, Inc does not offer sale of DNotes, and private transactions carry much more risk, so we don't generally recommend taking that approach. Though I do understand the challenge, if you would like to acquire a larger amount of DNotes, unfortunately I do not have a solution to provide.

DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:15:48 AM

Bank of England: No Plans for Central Bank Cryptocurrency

https://dcebrief.com/bank-of-england-no-plans-for-central-bank-cryptocurrency/
Obrien-Harold

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:17:47 AM

Every exchange has their days, but my experience with Cryptopia has been good, and it's beginner friendly.  Good news is, NOTE's are still under 0.2$, bad news, there's only 3.3M total available on Cryptopia.  Someone might chime in here in the forum to sell you some.  My guess is since DNotes is getting close to launching the new blockchain, not too many people are going to sell that many right now.  Good luck, and let me know if you need help.

I appreciate your advice.
I will wait a few days for a seller with enough DNotes.
Obrien-Harold

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:25:35 AM

Hello Dnotes team,

None of them exists!!

Thank you.

Thank you DNotes,

So far we haven't had any reported problems with them and DNotes has been listed there for over a year. Though, I would recommend to air on the side of caution, and take it slowly. We also don't recommend using an exchange for storage of DNotes. As Denver Dan has mentioned, we do offer an online vault, with a matching guarantee fund at DNotesVault.com, run by the DNotes Team.

DNotes / DNotes Global, Inc does not offer sale of DNotes, and private transactions carry much more risk, so we don't generally recommend taking that approach. Though I do understand the challenge, if you would like to acquire a larger amount of DNotes, unfortunately I do not have a solution to provide.

Thank you,
As you suggested, I'll do it slowly and carefully.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:39:50 AM

Hello Dnotes team,

None of them exists!!

Thank you.

Thank you DNotes,

Thank you,

Hi Obrien-Harold and welcome to DNotes.

"I'll do it slowly and carefully" - Good plan - you don't want to have too much bitcoin sitting on an exchange at one time.

I do have a tiny bit of advice for anyone that is thinking of purchasing Dnotes. Register now at the exchanges where DNotes are sold, because some of the other exchanges are disabling new user registrations in order to upgrade for the influx of new cryptocurrency users. That will send the overflow to other exchanges, and should they get over-loaded, it would be a shame not to have an account at an exchange to buy DNotes when the time is right.

Note: C-Cex is not processing DNotes withdrawals until after Jan 20th. Was their Christmas vacation just an upgrade in disguise?  Wink

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:43:27 AM

Hello Dnotes team,

None of them exists!!

Thank you.

Thank you DNotes,

Thank you,

Hi Obrien-Harold. Welcome and thank you for your interest in DNotes. I am glad that you discovered us, perhaps before many others in the coming months. DNotes will be four years in the making on February 18, 2018.

Biased aside, DNotes is the most undervalued digital currency relative to our industry peers. It is quite unfortunate that Poloniex delisted DNotes, due to low trading volume, when we needed them most. Undoubtedly, it is challenging for investors to acquire a large position of DNotes currently due to the limited availability at a few small exchanges. Given the constraints, I agree that your best option is be in the position to acquire DNotes in smaller amount at Cryptopia as they become available at your price points. 

Feel free to connect me on LinkedIn (Alan Yong) if I can be of help.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:00:36 AM

Hello Dnotes team,

None of them exists!!

Thank you.

Thank you DNotes,

Thank you,

"I'll do it slowly and carefully" - Good plan - you don't want to have too much bitcoin sitting on an exchange at one time.

I do have a tiny bit of advice for anyone that is thinking of purchasing Dnotes. Register now at the exchanges where DNotes are sold, because some of the other exchanges are disabling new user registrations in order to upgrade for the influx of new cryptocurrency users. That will send the overflow to other exchanges, and should they get over-loaded, it would be a shame not to have an account at an exchange to buy DNotes when the time is right.

Note: C-Cex is not processing DNotes withdrawals until after Jan 20th. Was their Christmas vacation just an upgrade in disguise?  Wink

"I do have a tiny bit of advice for anyone that is thinking of purchasing Dnotes. Register now at the exchanges where DNotes are sold, because some of the other exchanges are disabling new user registrations in order to upgrade for the influx of new cryptocurrency users."

Thanks, Chase. That is an excellent advice. I could not give away DNotes to some of my family and friends four years ago. Now some of them are struggling to figure out how to open an account at an exchange. It is insane. Two days ago, a ten year kid did a Google search and asked if I was the creator of Bitcoin. I had a good laugh and hope that Business Week wouldn't come knocking on my door.

Vingge

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:07:03 AM

I found a little trouble for myself trying to explain other people what DNote is. Actually it was hard part for me to understand your company targets and main goals, because it's kinda spread at many paths. Can you please clarify your key pros/targets in theses, so everyone can easily understand what is DNote, how and when it can be used?
I really think we need clear whitepaper or common cases shown down on website, making it easier for people to get involved in DNote.
Obrien-Harold

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:01:53 PM

Hello Chase,

Thank you, I registered as you advised.
Seryvolk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:20:45 PM

I'm very interested in this coin! I will buy it and wait until the ICO is completed, and it will not be released on the stock exchange .. In general, we are waiting!
Obrien-Harold

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:27:15 PM

Hello Dnotes team,

None of them exists!!

Thank you.

Thank you DNotes,

Thank you,

Hi Obrien-Harold. Welcome and thank you for your interest in DNotes. I am glad that you discovered us, perhaps before many others in the coming months. DNotes will be four years in the making on February 18, 2018.

Biased aside, DNotes is the most undervalued digital currency relative to our industry peers. It is quite unfortunate that Poloniex delisted DNotes, due to low trading volume, when we needed them most. Undoubtedly, it is challenging for investors to acquire a large position of DNotes currently due to the limited availability at a few small exchanges. Given the constraints, I agree that your best option is be in the position to acquire DNotes in smaller amount at Cryptopia as they become available at your price points. 

Hello Dyna,

Thank you very much, I am very confident in this investment.
I hope you can add this coin as soon as possible to the top exchange markets.
Wishing you success.
MECHETO

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:36:52 PM

Embarrassed Unfortunatly the price will fall until 320 level for a while until btc fly.... Sad Sad
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:56:28 PM

Hello Dnotes team,

None of them exists!!

Thank you.

Thank you DNotes,

Thank you,

Hello Dyna,

Thank you very much, I am very confident in this investment.
I hope you can add this coin as soon as possible to the top exchange markets.
Wishing you success.

You are most welcome. Adding DNotes to some of the top exchanges is one of my highest priorities. Realistically, it will only happen after DNotes 2.0 is launched. It could be months from that point. Every good exchange is overwhelmed these days because of the explosive growth. But rest assured that I am making every effort to make that happen, ASAP.

DNotes is a long-term play positioned for mass acceptance. We are looking forward to a very exciting year when DNotes will be discovered and clearly differentiated in an increasingly crowded market. Historically, the over-crowding always settled down, allowing true winners to prevail. Typically, 80% to 90% will finally fail and disappear. DNotes will survive the test of time and be the solution to many challenges currently confronting our industry.  
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:02:52 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 06:14:58 PM by Dyna

I found a little trouble for myself trying to explain other people what DNote is. Actually it was hard part for me to understand your company targets and main goals, because it's kinda spread at many paths. Can you please clarify your key pros/targets in theses, so everyone can easily understand what is DNote, how and when it can be used?
I really think we need clear whitepaper or common cases shown down on website, making it easier for people to get involved in DNote.

I understand, especially if you are new to DNotes. We are uniquely different and have been positioning DNotes to solve multiple industry challenges we believe are essential in gaining mass acceptance of DNotes in global commerce one day. This can only be accomplished if we can overcome many of the pitfalls restraining Bitcoin from mass acceptance but succeeding as a speculative trading instrument.

DNotes’ business model is by far the most complex and comprehensive, involving many distinct parts. I have long given up on the “10 second elevator pitch." If someone wouldn’t give me 4 minutes to explain why we did what we have been doing over the last four years, I normally changed the subject quick.

For those who are seriously interested in DNotes, I strongly recommend that you take a little time to follow us and read up some of the thousands of blog posts and published information our community has worked hard to share. I have also written a book with over 70 videos broken down by section with full transcripts and bullet points. The book is one of our strategic building blocks and serves as the blueprint for DNotes, DNotes Global, and NextGen VC’s future clients and companies we invest in. Everything that we do has a core mission goal of gaining mass acceptance of DNotes.

Yes, we have a white paper and currently working on a pitch-deck. They will be made available as a part of our funding program. Meanwhile, I can share a short brief as follows:

Whitepaper:

Introduction / Summary DNotes 2.0

The advent of Bitcoin and its underpinning blockchain database technology in 2009, has delivered a decentralized and ultra-reliable data storage mechanism with a spectrum of applications that may render redundant the traditional methods of information in functions critical to value exchange for consumers and businesses. However, as many groups and organizations create faster, more private, more efficient, and more portable iterations of digital money, cryptocurrencies have not followed suit in becoming a reliable store of value.

There are two main reasons for this. First, despite rising interest and investment in the space, cryptocurrencies remain small in scale compared to incumbent fiat money types, and are not commonly accepted for trade. Second, the intrinsic value proposition of individual cryptocurrencies themselves are questionable—there is no price-floor to disincentivize prices rapidly dropping in the trading environment. Together, these factors have seen cryptocurrencies used primarily as speculative trading instruments rather than investments in the future of money.

The primary objective of DNotes is to position itself as the first, and preferred, peer-to-peer digital cash for mass public acceptance, in an analogous way to how Microsoft has become the public default among operating systems. The focus will be building an integrated, mutually beneficial, profit-generating business ecosystem to aid DNotes’ adoption and utility, and supporting DNotes with a share of the profits and equity from those business activities. The ecosystem will be managed by DNotes Global Inc, and will further boost the currency’s intrinsic value proposition by forming an economic valuation price floor, and protecting against trading risk.

DNotes Global’s ecosystem already holds the world’s first cryptocurrency vault with a deposit guarantee, a FinTech news media organization[], and the royalties from a business success book and subscription-based video product that will assist future business clients and partners[]. The next business phase will include rapid scaling of the existing business properties, and see the addition of a world-wide payment network, cryptocurrency exchange, charter bank, letter of credit facilities, multi-currency payment cards, and an array of business consulting and financial services that will be funded through multiple rounds of venture financing.

DNotes also functions as a platform for Turnkey Blockchain solutions that satisfy the needs of businesses who want to rapidly deploy powerful applications on the blockchain. This further expands the use-case and intrinsic value of DNotes as both a currency and a platform, widens the business partnership opportunities for DNotes Global, and opens more doors for investment that may act to stabilize the DNotes token through equity backing.

In summary, DNotes is a complex ecosystem that creates a positive feedback loop to support rapid scaling and growth. This whitepaper will break up these three main functions to best explore DNotes in its dimensions as a global payment system, a turnkey blockchain development platform, and as a business ecosystem.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:15:41 PM

I'm very interested in this coin! I will buy it and wait until the ICO is completed, and it will not be released on the stock exchange .. In general, we are waiting!

Welcome Seryvolk, we appreciate your interest in DNotes! Just for clarification, we will be doing a Reg A+ Mini IPO. You may read more here about why an IPO opposed to an ICO:

WHY ICOS ARE CHALLENGE FOR SEC, ONE POSSIBLE SOLUTION, ALAN YONG, DNOTES GLOBAL CEO

https://irishtechnews.ie/why-icos-are-challenge-for-sec-one-possible-solution-alan-yong-dnotes-global-ceo/

MECHETO

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:01:10 PM

THE BUYERS ARE GONE! IT WAS 4 BTC VOLUME NOW 1! COME ON WHATS WRONG  Angry Angry
Brandon Cheliak

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:25:43 PM

THE BUYERS ARE GONE! IT WAS 4 BTC VOLUME NOW 1! COME ON WHATS WRONG  Angry Angry

It's everyone's own decision to sell at any time they wish, so if you don't believe in the long term DNotes vision, maybe it's time for you to sell and move on. There are thousands of cryptocurrencies and unregistered token securities that will promise you 10000x returns overnight.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: