Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:25:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148798 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:39:55 AM

Chapter 9 - Employees

What Qualities Make for an Excellent Employee?

Employee Engagement: Why It Matters

Building the Perfect Team for Your Organization

Money, Motivation, and the Things that Really Matter

DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:22:05 AM

UK Crypto Investors Get Cold Shoulder from Mortgage Lenders

https://dcebrief.com/uk-crypto-investors-get-cold-shoulder-from-mortgage-lenders/
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:51:09 PM

I have an extremely busy week ahead and next week is not looking any better. I have been getting a lot done in preparation for DNotes Golbal Mini-IPO. My biggest frustration has been the challenge of overcoming the "knowledge deficit" about Bitcoin and digital currency, as I tried to communicate with professionals from different disciplines. Many are still clueless.

Our industry will continue to struggle to gain mass acceptance of digital currency until more people understand and embrace it. DNotes is certainly on the right track in making education as one of our highest priorities. DCEBrief is doing a great job and will be expanded significantly. I understanding that a lot of work is going on at DNotesEDU to increase its contents and reach. Further, I am meeting with a team at Geneca tomorrow. Among other subjects, we are committed to do a feasibility study on re-branding and relaunching CryptoMoms later this year.

Sorry, but the following article is all over the map with a touch of ignorance. It is posted for your reference that our industry has a tough road ahead unless we all work hard together and help others understand the immense value of digital currency and blockchain technologies when utilized for good purposes.

Bitcoin to be banned? WARNING issued against ALL cryptocurrencies due to ‘vulnerabilities'

A WARNING has been issued by The Central Bank of Indonesia to investors not to sell, buy or trade any cryptocurrency because of “bubble risks" and susceptibility to be used for "money laundering and terrorist financing”.

By JOSEPH CAREY
PUBLISHED: 06:58, Mon, Jan 15, 2018 | UPDATED: 08:06, Mon, Jan 15, 2018

The Central Bank of Indonesia warned its citizens in a press release over the weekend which led to the voluntary closure of two cryptocurrency exchanges.

The statement read: “Virtual currencies are vulnerable to bubble risks and susceptible to be used for money laundering and terrorism financing, therefore can potentially impact financial system stability and cause financial harm to society.”

BitBayar and TokoBitcoin both closed following the announcement.
However, there is no official ban on bitcoin within the country.

Algeria’s Government is reportedly taking steps towards banning cryptocurrencies.

Local paper Maghreb Emergent said the country’s National People’s Congress (NPC) is working on the 2018 Finance Bill which will declare the ownership and trade of bitcoin illegal.

According to Maghreb Emergent, the bill reads: “Any violation of this provision is punished in accordance with the laws and regulations in force.”

Bitcoin is labelled as a “so-called virtual currency” in the document.
It also claims the cryptocurrency can be used for drug trafficking, money laundering and tax avoidance.

According to CryptoCompare, bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and litecoin are all trading in the red, compounding the problems facing virtual currencies.

However, South Korea appears to be embracing virtual currencies after a report from a local paper Chosun Ilbo rebuked the prior warnings from the country’s Justice Ministry that it was clamping down on the market.

Steven Mnuchin reveals US Government's issues with Bitcoin

Instead, the article said the country could be planning to introduce an accounting system - South Korea is one of bitcoin’s most popular markets.

The US could also be creating a regulatory framework for cryptocurrencies after Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said regulators are forming a working group dedicated to virtual currencies.

Source: https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/904732/Bitcoin-value-latest-cryptocurrency-Indonesia-Algeria-South-Korea-ripple-litecoin-ethereum
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:15:31 PM

Chapter 10 - Mutual Goals Review

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 05:24:39 PM

Mutual Goals and Employee Development

Mutual Goals Enhance Employee Buy-In

R-J-F

Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:49:10 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 08:59:28 PM by R-J-F

I have an extremely busy week ahead and next week is not looking any better. I have been getting a lot done in preparation for DNotes Golbal Mini-IPO. My biggest frustration has been the challenge of overcoming the "knowledge deficit" about Bitcoin and digital currency, as I tried to communicate with professionals from different disciplines. Many are still clueless.

Our industry will continue to struggle to gain mass acceptance of digital currency until more people understand and embrace it. DNotes is certainly on the right track in making education as one of our highest priorities. DCEBrief is doing a great job and will be expanded significantly. I understanding that a lot of work is going on at DNotesEDU to increase its contents and reach. Further, I am meeting with a team at Geneca tomorrow. Among other subjects, we are committed to do a feasibility study on re-branding and relaunching CryptoMoms later this year.

Sorry, but the following article is all over the map with a touch of ignorance. It is posted for your reference that our industry has a tough road ahead unless we all work hard together and help others understand the immense value of digital currency and blockchain technologies when utilized for good purposes.

Bitcoin to be banned? WARNING issued against ALL cryptocurrencies due to ‘vulnerabilities'

A WARNING has been issued by The Central Bank of Indonesia to investors not to sell, buy or trade any cryptocurrency because of “bubble risks" and susceptibility to be used for "money laundering and terrorist financing”.

By JOSEPH CAREY
PUBLISHED: 06:58, Mon, Jan 15, 2018 | UPDATED: 08:06, Mon, Jan 15, 2018

The Central Bank of Indonesia warned its citizens in a press release over the weekend which led to the voluntary closure of two cryptocurrency exchanges.

The statement read: “Virtual currencies are vulnerable to bubble risks and susceptible to be used for money laundering and terrorism financing, therefore can potentially impact financial system stability and cause financial harm to society.”

BitBayar and TokoBitcoin both closed following the announcement.
However, there is no official ban on bitcoin within the country.

Algeria’s Government is reportedly taking steps towards banning cryptocurrencies.

Local paper Maghreb Emergent said the country’s National People’s Congress (NPC) is working on the 2018 Finance Bill which will declare the ownership and trade of bitcoin illegal.

According to Maghreb Emergent, the bill reads: “Any violation of this provision is punished in accordance with the laws and regulations in force.”

Bitcoin is labelled as a “so-called virtual currency” in the document.
It also claims the cryptocurrency can be used for drug trafficking, money laundering and tax avoidance.

According to CryptoCompare, bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and litecoin are all trading in the red, compounding the problems facing virtual currencies.

However, South Korea appears to be embracing virtual currencies after a report from a local paper Chosun Ilbo rebuked the prior warnings from the country’s Justice Ministry that it was clamping down on the market.

Steven Mnuchin reveals US Government's issues with Bitcoin

Instead, the article said the country could be planning to introduce an accounting system - South Korea is one of bitcoin’s most popular markets.

The US could also be creating a regulatory framework for cryptocurrencies after Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said regulators are forming a working group dedicated to virtual currencies.

Source: https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/904732/Bitcoin-value-latest-cryptocurrency-Indonesia-Algeria-South-Korea-ripple-litecoin-ethereum

Regarding the Central Bank of Indonesia, et al: It must be terrible to be so scared of something as to make up lies and half truths and feed it to the people as fact. These "banks", mostly little more than fat bureaucrats sitting around a table, know what is coming and they are desperate to stop it but, they can't see it's past that stage, it is unstoppable. Like the Titanic, many will pay the ultimate price for their flawed beliefs but, that is the way of progress, winners and losers pushing society forward. And the game goes on.

And, as for the "tough road ahead" Alan mentioned, it is paved with the greed of the press who only wants to make a profit from both sides and cares not who is trampled in the process. They also have very little regard for the truth and no problem hurting anyone who gets in the way of their version of same. There used to be standards of journalism followed by it's practitioners but those days are apparently gone forever as most outlets are only interested in profit.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 09:56:32 PM

When Setting Goals, Clarity Matters

Listen to Your Employees

DCEBrief

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:46:50 AM

Bundesbank: Crypto Regulation Must Be on Global Scale

https://dcebrief.com/bundesbank-board-member-crypto-regulation-must-be-on-global-scale/
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:41:02 PM

Interesting thought process. Ideally, it is best to have a set of international light-weight regulations and rules governing digital currencies signed on by major nations. Practically, I don't think it will happen for a long time. Most law makers, local or international, are simply clueless when it comes to Bitcoin, blockchain technologies, and other digital currencies. In all fairness, that is the process of large scale change. DNotes recognizes that and firmly committed to do our part using different media and medium to get the knowledge out. One can learn a lot from this forum, DCEBrief, DNOtesEDU, CryptoMoms, and other blog posts - Facebook, LinkedIn and elsewhere.

"Bundesbank board member Joachim Wuermeling suggested on Monday that digital currencies cannot be properly regulated unless the nations of the world unite to create a regulatory framework with global impact. Because digital currency is something that is emerging on a national scale, he believes that individual nations will be ill-equipped to manage regulation on their own:

"Effective regulation of virtual currencies would therefore only be achievable through the greatest possible international cooperation, because the regulatory power of nation states is obviously limited."

Brandon Cheliak

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:45:09 PM

When Setting Goals, Clarity Matters

Listen to Your Employees

The Four Pillars is developing quite the trove of resources for entrepreneurs. I would highly recommend everyone check out https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com, and buy the book if you can afford it! Doing so may make the difference between becoming overwhelmingly successful, or being one of the 80% of business that fail in the first 10 years. It is a great guide to developing a well rounded business that excels in all areas.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 04:59:30 PM

The Four Pillars is developing quite the trove of resources for entrepreneurs. I would highly recommend everyone check out https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com, and buy the book if you can afford it! Doing so may make the difference between becoming overwhelmingly successful, or being one of the 80% of business that fail in the first 10 years. It is a great guide to developing a well rounded business that excels in all areas.

Thank you Brandon, I agree 100%. There is a lot to be learned from the book and website, and it is all built around the idea that your business is operating as a system and all the component parts do not operate in a vacuum. In other words, they all have a significant impact on your business as a whole. The book identifies the four key and most significant components within your business, and then, along with the video series, teaches how to get all of those components working well and working together into a well oiled machine.

It's very easy to focus on what you are good at, you could be a business owner that is a great salesman, and focus on the sales. However, without the follow through on product, customers, driven by you and your team... You won't be able to satisfy the needs of the customers or retain them.

This is in my experience, the most comprehensive and actionable business series the world has ever seen. The actionable part really drives the value for me, it is chock full of learnings that you can begin to apply to your business the moment you understand them. Alan delivers an unparalleled amount of experience and wisdom in book and video series.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:02:30 PM

Thank you Brandon, I agree 100%. There is a lot to be learned from the book and website, and it is all built around the idea that your business is operating as a system and all the component parts do not operate in a vacuum. In other words, they all have a significant impact on your business as a whole. The book identifies the four key and most significant components within your business, and then, along with the video series, teaches how to get all of those components working well and working together into a well oiled machine.

It's very easy to focus on what you are good at, you could be a business owner that is a great salesman, and focus on the sales. However, without the follow through on product, customers, driven by you and your team... You won't be able to satisfy the needs of the customers or retain them.

This is in my experience, the most comprehensive and actionable business series the world has ever seen. The actionable part really drives the value for me, it is chock full of learnings that you can begin to apply to your business the moment you understand them. Alan delivers an unparalleled amount of experience and wisdom in book and video series.

Excellent post, Joe. You are turning out to be one of my best students. Very proud of you.

I could not have written the book for money. It was done out of pure passion to help other entrepreneurs to avoid failure and, instead, succeed in their entrepreneurial venture. Business failure is very painful and destructive. Sadly 80% of businesses failed within the first 10 years.

That is a lot of pain and suffering. It has taken me a year to write the book and almost another year to produce a 70 video series, that should be completed by the end of this month. I have assigned everything, 100% royalty free, to DNotes Global, Inc. That is how passionate I am about giving everyone a chance to succeed in life and in business.

DNotes is a reflection of that. And you all are the supporting cast to help DNotes realize our vision of building a purposeful, trusted digital currency - truly inclusive for everyone worldwide to participate and benefit from its success. In essence, the book is our road-map with consistent teaching of respectfully working together as a team for the mutual benefits of everyone.

The book is not about business theories, but written in plain English for the common people. Truthfully, I do not enjoy writing or video production. I did it out of a strong conviction that it is the best contribution I can leave behind to the benefits of others for a long time.

Brandon Cheliak

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:49:21 PM

Excellent post, Joe. You are turning out to be one of my best students. Very proud of you.

I could not have written the book for money. It was done out of pure passion to help other entrepreneurs to avoid failure and, instead, succeed in their entrepreneurial venture. Business failure is very painful and destructive. Sadly 80% of businesses failed within the first 10 years.

That is a lot of pain and suffering. It has taken me a year to write the book and almost another year to produce a 70 video series, that should be completed by the end of this month. I have assigned everything, 100% royalty free, to DNotes Global, Inc. That is how passionate I am about giving everyone a chance to succeed in life and in business.

DNotes is a reflection of that. And you all are the supporting cast to help DNotes realize our vision of building a purposeful, trusted digital currency - truly inclusive for everyone worldwide to participate and benefit from its success. In essence, the book is our road-map with consistent teaching of respectfully working together as a team for the mutual benefits of everyone.

The book is not about business theories, but written in plain English for the common people. Truthfully, I do not enjoy writing or video production. I did it out of a strong conviction that it is the best contribution I can leave behind to the benefits of others for a long time.

I think I speak for all of us when saying how deeply appreciative of your efforts we are. You are providing us with a solid foundation that has created an opportunity to help change the world. It's not always easy, there are so many terrible things going on around us and it's very easy to fixate solely on the negative, but I truly believe that DNotes is on the path to creating a better planet. I am very thankful to have met you guys, and to have had the opportunity to make a small contribution to this project of such massive scale.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:10:27 AM

Interesting thought process. Ideally, it is best to have a set of international light-weight regulations and rules governing digital currencies signed on by major nations. Practically, I don't think it will happen for a long time. Most law makers, local or international, are simply clueless when it comes to Bitcoin, blockchain technologies, and other digital currencies. In all fairness, that is the process of large scale change. DNotes recognizes that and firmly committed to do our part using different media and medium to get the knowledge out. One can learn a lot from this forum, DCEBrief, DNOtesEDU, CryptoMoms, and other blog posts - Facebook, LinkedIn and elsewhere.

"Bundesbank board member Joachim Wuermeling suggested on Monday that digital currencies cannot be properly regulated unless the nations of the world unite to create a regulatory framework with global impact. Because digital currency is something that is emerging on a national scale, he believes that individual nations will be ill-equipped to manage regulation on their own:

"Effective regulation of virtual currencies would therefore only be achievable through the greatest possible international cooperation, because the regulatory power of nation states is obviously limited."

"Practically, I don't think it will happen for a long time. Most law makers, local or international, are simply clueless when it comes to Bitcoin, blockchain technologies, and other digital currencies."

Agree, and the volume of mis-information circulating now is absolutely shocking. I can't remember where I read this line a few weeks ago, but it sums up one of the problems very well - "The only thing bigger than bitcoin's meteoric rise, is the rise in the number of bitcoin 'experts'."

In just a few minutes I found the following:

What Is The Difference Between Bitcoin ICO And Ethereum ICO? - https://baseberry.com/difference-bitcoin-ico-ethereum-ico/

ICO case studies with recommendations of 100% - https://cryptocoinpreneur.com/

And dozens of misleading statements - "tokens are a representation of assets or utility", "you will profit if the project is a success", "tokens represent equity in the project", "Governments are banning bitcoin", and even the "bitcoin is only used by criminals" is still hanging around. Then there are the 'overnight bitcoin millionaire' stories with their 'secrets' for sale. There are hundreds, if not thousands of these everywhere you look.

It's no wonder people are confused!   Huh

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:48:10 AM

They may be onto something. Wink

Top Best Altcoins for 2018 to 2020 by statistics analysis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1G1nYxBkXk

Thank you Otto Test!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DCEBrief

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:19:42 AM

Cuban: Dallas Mavericks to Accept Bitcoin Next Season

https://dcebrief.com/cuban-dallas-mavericks-to-accept-bitcoin-next-season/
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:54:47 PM

From Crowdfunding Insider:

Don’t Mess with Texas: Securities Regulators Issue C&D to UK Based Cryptocurrency Exchange BitConnect & Planned ICO

January 6, 2018 @ 12:46 pm By JD Alois

The Texas State Securities Board has issued an Emergency Cease and Desist Order targeting BiConnect, a UK based cryptocurrency exchange. BitConnect is planning a new initial coin offering (ICO)later this month and Texas is stating the tokens are unregistered securities.

The Texas regulators say BitConnect has placed 9.4 million of the coins into the online cryptocurrency marketplace, representing a market value of $4.1 billion as of Jan. 3 and expects to issue a maximum of 28 million coins.

Read more: https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2018/01/126736-dont-mess-texas-securities-regulators-issue-cd-uk-based-cryptocurrency-exchange-bitconnect-planned-ico/

This didn't end well:

Now that’s a crypto crash: BitConnect Coin dives 90% as company shuts exchange - https://www.marketwatch.com/story/now-thats-a-crypto-crash-bitconnect-coin-dives-90-as-company-shuts-exchange-2018-01-17?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo

From a marketcap of $3 billion in late December to $100 million yesterday, this may come as no surprise to many of us, but I bet it has scared a lot of its investors away from crypto for good. Judging by what is going on in the markets, it appears that everything is getting indiscriminately dumped, not just the ones that are severely over-inflated. Add to that bitcoin's price correction and it makes for a very nervous market.

What the industry needs right now is a champion of trust and integrity. Wink

Have a great day everyone!

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:55:28 PM

Good morning, I had a great meeting with the owner of Geneca and three of their employees yesterday. Joe was also in attendance via tele-conferencing. It went very well, giving both parties even more confidence that we have a remarkable partnership. This expands our capabilities to develop any software related projects as outlined in our road-map. The meeting went on for two hours. They were extremely impressed by what we have accomplished over the last four years and very excited about our strategic path going forward.

For those who are not familiar about this partnership, please check out this link HERE: http://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/dnotes-global-inc-announces-partnership-with-geneca-for-blockchain-technology-development-20171226-00265

DNotes Global, Inc. Announces Partnership With Geneca for Blockchain Technology Development

By AccessWire,  December 26, 2017, 01:50:00 PM EDT

CHICAGO, IL / ACCESSWIRE / December 26, 2017 /DNotes Global, Inc. has announced a new partnership with technology consulting firm Geneca. The move will expand the company's development team as it prepares to launch DNotes 2.0 in the first quarter of 2018, and will provide the DNotes ecosystem with the technology support needed to achieve the firm's goals.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:25:35 PM

From Crowdfunding Insider:

Don’t Mess with Texas: Securities Regulators Issue C&D to UK Based Cryptocurrency Exchange BitConnect & Planned ICO

January 6, 2018 @ 12:46 pm By JD Alois

The Texas State Securities Board has issued an Emergency Cease and Desist Order targeting BiConnect, a UK based cryptocurrency exchange. BitConnect is planning a new initial coin offering (ICO)later this month and Texas is stating the tokens are unregistered securities.

The Texas regulators say BitConnect has placed 9.4 million of the coins into the online cryptocurrency marketplace, representing a market value of $4.1 billion as of Jan. 3 and expects to issue a maximum of 28 million coins.

Read more: https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2018/01/126736-dont-mess-texas-securities-regulators-issue-cd-uk-based-cryptocurrency-exchange-bitconnect-planned-ico/

This didn't end well:

Now that’s a crypto crash: BitConnect Coin dives 90% as company shuts exchange - https://www.marketwatch.com/story/now-thats-a-crypto-crash-bitconnect-coin-dives-90-as-company-shuts-exchange-2018-01-17?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo

From a marketcap of $3 billion in late December to $100 million yesterday, this may come as no surprise to many of us, but I bet it has scared a lot of its investors away from crypto for good. Judging by what is going on in the markets, it appears that everything is getting indiscriminately dumped, not just the ones that are severely over-inflated. Add to that bitcoin's price correction and it makes for a very nervous market.

What the industry needs right now is a champion of trust and integrity. Wink

Have a great day everyone!

It is very sad. I hope that there is a lesson learned here.

Perhaps, everyone should learn the difference between investing and gambling. I fear that our industry might have already created a "Global Casino" and it is not yet regulated. Unfortunately, law makers tend to over-react. This could lead to an over-regulated industry that stifles innovation. That would be very damaging.

There are honest and trustworthy coins/projects out there that are committed to benefit everyone. I can speak for DNotes that we are all about building a trustworthy digital currency that is purposeful, and inclusive to the benefits of everyone globally.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 05:51:12 PM

Chapter 11 - Products

Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: