Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:34:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Report plagiarism (copy/paste) here. Mods: please give temp or permban as needed  (Read 114557 times)
Zwei

Activity: 482
Merit: 529

All I need's a win.

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:49:51 AM

Hi

How  should I read modlog for banned user?
Since Search function do not work , Do you guys read it manually or is there any other shortcut to read/extract information from it?

Control+F and paste user id.

ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTIONS
IS AS IMPORTANT AS ANSWERING THEM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:30:40 AM

Hi

How  should I read modlog for banned user?
Since Search function do not work , Do you guys read it manually or is there any other shortcut to read/extract information from it?

Control+F and paste user id.

Thanks, A very simple solution that I missed.
I have one more question.

What is exact difference between "Nuke user" vs "Autoban user".

I am alive
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:39:25 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 03:54:30 AM by krishnapramod

User: jjjrmy banned

Copy:

Media can literally affect the decision making of the people for there are some instances that people relies everything to media such as the news about bitcoin and altcoins that almost negative ideas. People will immediately decide not to engage to cryptocurrency. They concluded without confirmation of what the truth is all about.

http://archive.is/Z4gAf

Original:

Media can literally affect the decision making of the people for there are some instances that people relies everything to media such as the news about bitcoin and altcoins that almost negative ideas. People will immediately decide not to engage to cryptocurrency. They concluded without confirmation of what the truth is all about.

User: Atm2020 banned

Copy:

People always operate with info, and the main channel for info is news. And very often people cannot analyze the news well, so they make wrong decisions, other people see these decisions and follow them in a crowd... so market makes irrational price movements

http://archive.is/3Dsuj

Original:

People always operate with info, and the main channel for info is news. And very often people cannot analyze the news well, so they make wrong decisions, other people see these decisions and follow them in a crowd... so market makes irrational price movements.

User: xxlouisxx banned

Copy:

Most of the prices are getting moved due to the stupidity of humans only. Todays crypto market is more or less dependent upon the people as they make different moves here. The more cryptos are recognized, the more that people will become interested resulting in a higher chance of a currency's growth. If the demand on bitcoin has risen, if many people have bought bitcoins

http://archive.is/HR23n

Original:

Most of the prices are getting moved due to the stupidity of humans only. Todays crypto market is more or less dependent upon the people as they make different moves here. They invest with different timing and at different amounts all the time. According to the news the behaviour of the investment is also changed sharply and thus making it completely dependent upon the human behaviour. Most of the people are stupid and panic seller who always react without thinking and thus cause the heavy drops in the market.

Media is a huge factor on cryptos. The more cryptos are recognized, the more that people will become interested resulting in a higher chance of a currency's growth. If the demand on bitcoin has risen, if many people have bought bitcoins, the price will more likely go up. But usually, the price of it is being manipulated by market players, they are mostly the reason of bitcoin's price changes.

User: financialgoal banned

Copy:

I think it can. If people will believe all the news that the media will spread it can directly affect the crypto market. We all know that most onvestrs depend their investment decision on trends, current events and news.

http://archive.is/HR23n

Original:

I think it can. If people will believe all the news that the media will spread it can directly affect the crypto market. We all know that most onvestrs depend their investment decision on trends, current events and news. We also know tgat some news aee fabricated to shale the market and yet some people believe them immediately and panic.

User: blogmantube banned

Copy:

Yes, the bad press that crypto has been getting can easily push people away from investing or even trick people into panic selling , it is unfortunate that everyone believes everything that comes out of the media

http://archive.is/yjQGp

Original:

Yes, the bad press that crypto has been getting can easily push people away from investing or even trick people into panic selling , it is unfortunate that everyone believes everything that comes out of the media

User: think3214 banned

Copy:

It is like a guarantee that whosoever invest in bitcoins right now, he would be able to get fantastic fruits over the time. The reality is, bitcoins are now charming and they are broadcasting different chances time by time. I do not invest money to earn bitcoin, what I did was invest my time and effort working in the forum, joining bounty campaigns and wait for the reward which can be trade after it listed in the exchange

http://archive.is/96Rdx

Original:

It is like a guarantee that whosoever invest in bitcoins right now, he would be able to get fantastic fruits over the time. The reality is, bitcoins are now charming and they are broadcasting different chances time by time. Don’t just waste this chance and be amongst those who would be able to earn so huge money from bitcoins later. Invest now and keep them with you until the things get done for you.

I do not invest money to earn bitcoin, what I did was invest my time and effort working in the forum, joining bounty campaigns and wait for the reward which can be trade after it listed in the exchange. What is good in this is that, you can see the good profit because comparing how much you earn in this to real job is much higher even you use only your free time doing it. I enjoyed every profit/earning comes in that way because it take less risk, the big risk to face is when the project you join with is not that good or scam.

User: komatovo banned

Copy:

On June 10th, Coinrail announced that their system had been hacked. This spurred a 90-minute Bitcoin sell-off that took the price from $7,620 to $7,320. The incident saw the exchange lose more than 2.6 billion NPXS ($20 million USD) and more importantly for Bitcoin holders, it widened Bitcoin’s loss for the year to 48%.

http://archive.is/q6Tiw

Original:

https://www.crypto-news.net/bitcoins-mysterious-reason-for-recent-price-fall/

User: Markz01 banned

Copy:

I don't think now the big trading and exchanger platform will be hacked again. And these days gambling sites are also putting bigger percentage of bitcoin  in cold storage to make it safe.

http://archive.is/ID7Ku

Original:

I don't think now the big trading and exchanger platform will be hacked again. And these days gambling sites are also putting bigger percentage of bitcoin  in cold storage to make it safe. I worry if another such thing like hacking or split happens again bitcoin price will be like half than what it is today. We need more new buyers to pump up the price.

User: Stephen1989 banned

Copy:

Rich people determine the waves and poor people just have to go along with them. So best is to buy on the low side of the wave and sell on the higher side.

http://archive.is/rLwPz

Original:

It all depends on profit taking. Rich people determine the waves and poor people just have to go along with them. So best is to buy on the low side of the wave and sell on the higher side.

User: Cryptoproff banned

Copy:

Nothing is stopping poor people from buying a lot of the cheapest crypto in hopes that it goes up. Similar to playing the penny stocks, there are options for all financial statuses as long as gas is reasonable.

http://archive.is/rLwPz

Original:

Nothing is stopping poor people from buying a lot of the cheapest crypto in hopes that it goes up. Similar to playing the penny stocks, there are options for all financial statuses as long as gas is reasonable.

User: yangdd banned

Copy:

It is not true that if we say that crypto is for rich people but if we say that crypto investment is for rich people then up to some extent it will true and it is not for the rich to earn bitcoin bit if you work for the people and they want to pay to you in bitcoin then it is a good idea and it happens to every one.

http://archive.is/rxKCE

Original:

It is not true that if we say that crypto is for rich people but if we say that crypto investment is for rich people then up to some extent it will true and it is not for the rich to earn bitcoin bit if you work for the people and they want to pay to you in bitcoin then it is a good idea and it happens to every one.

User: kabelpeggek banned

Copy:

I wish you good luck with it. I think there are chances for you to make it without real job but don’t forget to be aware of your finances and the situation on athe market because crypto doesn’t guarantee you stability.

http://archive.is/487zU

Original:

I wish you good luck with it. I think there are chances for you to make it without real job but don’t forget to be aware of your finances and the situation on the market because crypto doesn’t guarantee you stability.

User: Bitexpert2017 banned

Copy:

Well yes, the wales as you call them will always profit from panic sale. And to be honest i agree with what you think, but i must say that that panic sale will never stop. It will happen from time to time, over and over again.

http://archive.is/B9GnH

Original:

Well yes, the wales as you call them will always profit from panic sale. And to be honest i agree with what you think, but i must say that that panic sale will never stop. It will happen from time to time, over and over again. It is in peoples nature to be scared from things they do not know. But lets hope that in time more and more people will get to know bitcoin a bit more, so that panic sale would be smaller. Cheesy

User: Kingjagat banned

Copy:

I think that's why the government is tense about it because it can hamper the normal tendency to control a country from all sides. This is really a matter of worry because crypto has systematic and structural problems. So the government can not accept this.
Cryptocurrency is the most frequent existence as for those who want an easy way of living, smart trading, investing in oral bills and paying without permanent documents.

http://archive.is/e7PI9

Original:

Cryptocurrency is most frequent existence as for those who want easy way of income,smart trading, invest in oral and paying bill without permanent documents. That's why government tensed about that cause it can hamper the normal tendency to control a country from everyside.It really a matter of worried cause crypto have some systematic and structural problem.So government can't accept this.
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1871

dice9.win

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:17:08 AM

User : giaoduc24h

Copy (archive)

I think Bitcoin is a product of blockchain . It brings to its users crypto or online currency that you can use for different functions , it can be use for buying and also trading, it is like a stock market. it brings to its user a faster and secured program

Original

Bitcoin is a product of blockchain . It brings to its users crypto or online currency that you can use for different functions , it can be use for buying and also trading, it is like a stock market. it brings to its user a faster and secured program

User : Dava_Dina

Copy (archive)

The reason why many people are interested in Bitcoin is that it is a payment model and a good way to use currency.

Bitcoin allows users to receive and transfer large amounts of money indefinitely.

I have benefited greatly with this platform that I can give to my family and I can be financially stable and I know others will experience this too if they will believe and remain faithful and work for it.

and I think this is enough for Bitcoin users so skip the bad news about bitcoin and stick with it.

Original

The reason why many people is attracted to bitcoin is that it is a model for payment and the good way to use a currency. People favors crypto currencies much more because they can freely use their money without being monetize and track by third party users, it's anonymous and unhackable security that is all in a ledger called blockchain and finally it's fast and convenient transactions.

User : ALI AKBAR

Copy (archive)

I think Better to be panic buying of bitcoin. Because they have big affect on the price and it will rise quickly the value of the bitcoin instead of panic selling.Everybody should hold panic. It destroy the price of btc. Panic can bad affect to the price  dumping. I hope the price will increase and no people will be panic again.

Original

Better to be panic buying of bitcoin. Because they have big affect on the price and it will rise the value of the bitcoin instead of panic selling bitcoin that can cause bad affect to the price which is dumping price. I hope the price will increase and no people will be panic again.

I have one more question.

What is exact difference between "Nuke user" vs "Autoban user".
When a user gets nuked by a mod his/her account will get banned including alt accounts. An auto ban could be a regular, perma or IP ban. That's all I know cmiiw.

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
..PLAY NOW..
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 16315

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:26:44 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 02:10:49 PM by LoyceV

Please ban Member syphen banned! for plagiarism. It's an account created in 2013, I doubt it's the real owner:

Copy:
if you search "byteball" in the google news site, you cant find any news for byteball, The problem is many peoples of the world use this google service.

Original: https://ru.tgchannels.com/channel/byteball/40642

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
krishnapramod
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:34:04 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 04:10:40 PM by krishnapramod

User: cris ronaldo banned

Copy:

I saw his history on YouTube and it is impressing. He did right thing by investing the profit in other businesses.

http://archive.is/to3Qy

Original:

I saw his history on YouTube and it is impressing. He did right thing by investing the profit in other businesses.

User: jessicaldiaseso banned

Copy:

For me education is an obligation and responsibility. I hope the story does not result in the dropout rate growing. If it's because of financial problems I think I should be giving a thumbs up because of his passion to make money even if he dropped out of school.

http://archive.is/30Vzm

Original:

Interesting story, but not a motivating story. I think however education remains number 1. For me education is an obligation and responsibility. I hope the story does not result in the dropout rate growing

Why not mention the reason what makes him drop out of school. If it's because of financial problems I think I should be giving a thumbs up because of his passion to make money even if he dropped out of school. It would be better if he went to school.

User: Kaykay bannned

Copy:

I believe that everyone has their own lucky strike, but the matter is no one knows when it come so to others their strike just pass by. I hope my lucky strike will not.

http://archive.is/OleVR

Original:

I believe that everyone has their own lucky strike, but the matter is no one knows when it come so to others their strike just pass by. I hope my lucky strike will not.

User: cryptoplanet banned

Copy:

Good story full of lessons. He was just lucky as his guess work really worked out for him. Great success)

http://archive.is/Wl2tX

Original:

Good story full of lessons. He was just lucky as his guess work really worked out for him.His case is just opposite of a guy who paid 2BTC for a piece of pisa.I beleive he may have been blaming himself for such folly.

User: jchav010101 banned

Copy:

Bitcoin is still far to qualify as a currency.Even if this bitcoin has functions where the money is,it is not possible to buy bitcoin requires fiat money.It is still relatively small percentage of bitcoin used as a means of payment.Bitcoin is only used as a means of payment in a country that has legalized bitcoin for transactions.Bitcoin is widely used for large transactions.It is very rarely that bitcoin is used only for small transactions.I believe in bitcoin as a currency has lot of time but bitcoin as investment is been more reliable.

http://archive.is/W4cXc

Original:

Yeah, indeed so far bitcoin serves as an investment tool. Bitcoin is still far to qualify as a currency. Even if this bitcoin has functions where the money is, it is not possible to buy bitcoin requires fiat money. It is still relatively small percentage of bitcoin used as a means of payment. Bitcoin is only used as a means of payment in a country that has legalized bitcoin for transactions. In addition, bitcoin is widely used for large transactions, such as to buy luxury car or house. It is very rarely that bitcoin is used only for small transactions.

User: Ascredo banned

Copy:

bitcoin cannot be a currency at the moment because of its volatility. its so unpredictable and need to be stable first.

http://archive.is/Y5Z2o

Original:

bitcoin cannot be a currency at the moment because of its volatility. its so unpredictable and need to be stable first.

User: yron51 banned

Copy:

Yes,bitcoin is the first digital currency in the modern world at this time. this is also called the only currency, Bitcoin does not differ slightly with the currency of IDR or currency Dollar or Euro and others. only distinguishes this in physical form.

http://archive.is/IORgb

Original:

yes true, bitcoin is the first digital currency in the modern world at this time. this is also called the only currency, Bitcoin does not differ slightly with the currency of IDR or currency Dollar or Euro and others. only distinguishes this in physical form.

User: NotAtOld banned

Copy:

bitcoin is a good currency that we use to save money too easily. Safe, and we also generate many benefits, and also bitcoin in the form of a good investment that we do in the long run.

http://archive.is/IORgb

Original:

bitcoin is a good currency that we use to save money too easily. Safe, and we also generate many benefits, and also bitcoin in the form of a good investment that we do in the long run.

User: nory51 banned

Copy:

Just keep your wallet safe and do not spread it to others but you can say it to your trusty. Using hardware wallet is help you to keep your bitcoin safe from hackers.

http://archive.is/P8daz

Original:

Just keep your wallet safe and do not spread it to others but you can say it to your trusty. But it depends on me that you do not want your money public and you should not spread information about your wallet so it will not disappear.

User: dodz031718 banned

Copy:

Some users do not know that bitcoin wallets can be vulnerable and that they need to protect it but in reality many bitcoin users are actualy easy targets so there is a lot od space to promote security and to educate users of cryptocurrencies.Buy a hardware wallet to secure the bitcoin from the hacker this hardware wallet was a offline wallet because in the online wallet our bitoin was not safe so that most preferable was a hardware wallet.

http://archive.is/P8daz

Original:

It still looks funny to me that users don't know that bitcoin wallets can be vulnerable and that they need to protect it. But in reality many bitcoin users are actualy easy targets so there is a lot od space to promote security and to educate users of cryptocurrencies. Like they say, better safe than sorry.

Yes you are right and im agreeing what you said, hackers are always there and we didnt avoid it but you can secure your bitcoin by buying hardware wallet like what you said because i have a friend that have a same situation that he buy a hardware wallet to secure his bitcoin from the hacker this hardware wallet was a offline wallet because in the online wallet your bitoin was not safe so that most preferable was a hardware wallet.

User: kim owen banned

Copy:

Well, we all know that Hacker is such a nightmare for every crypto enthusiast and this tips is very helpful especially for a newbie in cryptoworld. So its good to you to sharing this.

http://archive.is/06Kt1

Original:

Well, we all know that Hacker is such a nightmare for every crypto enthusiast and this tips is very helpful especially for a newbie in cryptoworld. So its good to you to sharing this.

User: Wiliam heil banned

Copy:

we should keep that bitcoin palay safe for hackers to do the best we can to prevent hackers from simply treating the transactions and keeping the private key in the way that you do not give anyone

http://archive.is/06Kt1

Original:

we should keep that bitcoin palay safe for hackers to do the best we can to prevent hackers from simply treating the transactions and keeping the private key in the way that you do not give anyone

User: Bilong ko banned

Copy:

Right now media and governments are not in the mood of legalizing the bitcoin. Even some countries announced it as banned even there is no evidence of it. We need to understand the power of cypto currency first before fighting for the legalization of bitcoin. There is a lot of negativity in the market and investors are stepping back to save their money.

http://archive.is/jnUSk

Original:

Right now media and governments are not in the mood of legalizing the bitcoin. Even some countries announced it as banned even there is no evidence of it. We need to understand the power of cypto currency first before fighting for the legalization of bitcoin. There is a lot of negativity in the market and investors are stepping back to save their money.

User: Tilysoo banned

Copy:

I think goverment has a idea about crypto but as i can see no one pass it in a senate.. I dont think they will support crypto. Because it will affect the own currency.. And some will people invest without taxes to the goverment. So i think it's difficult to legalize bitcoin.

http://archive.is/jnUSk

Original:

I think goverment has a idea about crypto but as i can see no one pass it in a senate.. I dont think they will support crypto. Because it will affect the own currency.. And some will people invest without taxes to the goverment.. So i think it's difficult to legalize bitcoin..

User: callmeback banned

Copy:

Well bitcoin is not yet popular in other country and has not been noticed by all countries so it just need some time until it gets legalized by the country to be part of the worlds cryptocurrency. We all know that governments and banks are usually working together so it might be really difficult if in our countries there won't be any support for keeping cryptocurrencies legal. Some countries with economical problems have already banned Bitcoin. Bitcoin to be accepted needs to have a stabled value but in that idea bitcoin will just be a currency rather than an investment.

http://archive.is/ThB7T

Original:

There is nothing much we can do beside trying to convince politicians not to prohibit cryptocurrencies. We all know that governments and banks are usually working together so it might be really difficult if in our countries there won't be any support for keeping cryptocurrencies legal. Some countries with economical problems have already banned Bitcoin. Fortunately, South Korea seems to understand why Bitcoin is important and they are not going to ban it. I still think that it's too late for governments to get rid of Bitcoin by trying to make buying it more difficult.

User: Rambogae banned

Copy:

I think the majority of people will raise the demand to make a bitcoin legal currency.
Maybe then the Government accepted their request and legalized it.
There is also the possibility that the Government issued their own crypto digital currency has certain Government regulation and control, then the possibility to legalize Bitcoin will be very low.
Everyone can not force the Government to legalize bitcoin. With the passage of time, as more and more people will come to the bitcoin flip and will start using bitcoin for their payments

http://archive.is/EM4iI

Original:

Any single man can not force any Government to legalize bitcoin.  With the passage of time;when more and more people will come to the fold of bitcoin and will start using bitcoin for their payments; then majority of people will raise the demand to make the bitcoin legal currency.
May be then the Governments accept their demand and legalize it.
Also it is possible that Governments issue their own crypto digital currency having certain regulations and controls of Governments then the possibility to legalize the Bitcoin will be very low.

With the passage of time, as more and more people will come to the bitcoin flip and will start using bitcoin for their payments; then the majority of people will raise the demand to make a bitcoin legal currency.
Maybe then the Government accepted their request and legalized it.
It is also possible that the Government issued their own crypto digital currency has certain rules and controls from the Government.

User: Hua cuong

Copy:

The Bitcoin market is full of profits, and the national government will not miss these opportunities. I think that a lot of processes can be done to legalize the bitcoin of the government such as the bitcoin tax filing of the government and so on but now the bitcoin is not illegal so the government does not support it so they can say that it is illegal.

http://archive.is/ka2c0

Original:

The Bitcoin market is full of profits, and the national government will not miss these opportunities.
So they are looking for opportunities and rules to regulate Bitcoin. Blockchain technology is similar to the Internet of the past and no country can ignore it.

I think that a lot of processes can be done to legalize the bitcoin of the government such as the bitcoin tax filing of the government and so on but now the bitcoin is not illegal so the government does not support it so they can say that it is illegal .

User: criss ronaldo

Copy:

Most of the government see the bitcoin as scam, maybe if other people don't use bitcoin in thier scamming activities I think government will give a chance to bitcoin to be legalized. But since media was very powerful, and there are some acitivities involving bitcoin in scam, government see this as a threat with us consumers so they won't just easily allow bitcoin in the financial services.

http://archive.is/b6HII

Original:

Most of the government see the bitcoin as scam, maybe if other people don't use bitcoin in thier scamming activities I think government will give a chance to bitcoin to be legalized. But since media was very powerful, and there are some acitivities involving bitcoin in scam, government see this as a threat with us consumers so they won't just easily allow bitcoin in the financial services.

User: Froloff92

Copy:

All you can do is express your genuine opinion about bitcoins on social media and other online forums. If more people start investing and benefit from it, government will also start appreciating crypto.

http://archive.is/b6HII

Original:

All you can do is express your genuine opinion about bitcoins on social media and other online forums. If more people start investing and benefit from it, government will also start appreciating crypto.
LoyceV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 16315

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 02:16:35 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 08:05:09 AM by LoyceV

Please ban Jr. Member ZamahaFZ banned! too:

Copy:
the TGAME tokens of the platform required for Jackpot payments will be stored on smart contracts that provide direct payment of winnings. During the audits and hackathon  special attention will be paid to protecting these TGAME tokens from unauthorized access through a smart contract. At the physical level  security is enabled through the use of a number of hardware wallets and multi signature wallets  we do not disclose in detail for security reasons .

Original: https://businessdocbox.com/Marketing/78415888-First-of-all-thank-you-for-your-consideration-dmitry-danilov-ceo-of-truegame.html

Newbie norma denly posted plagiarism just 4 minutes after joining. He promotes his off-topic website under his plagiarism. Please end his posting career as quickly as it started:

Copy:
Blockchain today is getting synonymous with a reliable, robust and secure data storage facility. The immutable and secure data storage model makes storing an actual file on Blockchain a really tempting idea. I mean, who in this world does not want to keep his files secure. So why not just store the data at the most secure(proposed) location that there could be? Well, no.
(much longer post removed)

Original: https://www.blockchainsemantics.com/blog/files-on-blockchain/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:30:52 AM

Name : Btcspot

Copy :
Hi just download new bitcoin core at bitcoin.org, then go to  C:\Users\YourUserName\Appdata\Roaming\Bitcoin\wallet.dat and save it before you install new bitcoin core. Then put your wallet.dat back there.

To export a private key from your bitcoin-qt client:

launch your bitcoin client as usual and wait for it then stop it
   click on 'help' in the menu bar (top right)
   click on 'debug window'
   select the 'console' tab
   type: walletpassphrase "your walletpassphrase here" 600
   type: dumpprivkey [your Bitcoin address here]

Archive

Original : https://github.com/OmniLayer/omniwallet/wiki/Exporting-a-private-key-from-Bitcoin-Qt---Bitcoin-Core-and-importing-to-Omniwallet.org

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
krishnapramod
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:46:07 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 02:04:28 AM by krishnapramod

User: yousuf123 banned

Copy:

In my opinion bitcoin will be still the leading coin in the market. Also, possible in the future bitcoin will lead the price progress of all coin in cryptos' world.After the introduction of the bitcoin there are different alternative coins are also there in the market  with mostly the same configurations.Maybe speculation leads the facts about the future of bitcoin but it is not necessarily happen. Then lets wait and see what will be next the furtone of bitcoin in the future.

http://archive.is/Xpxht

Original:

In my opinion bitcoin will be still the leading coin in the market. Also, possible in the future bitcoin will lead the price progress of all coin in cryptos' world. This is only my opinion and predicting what will be happen in bitcoin future is no one. Maybe speculation leads the facts about the future of bitcoin but it is not necessarily happen. Then lets wait and see what will be next the furtone of bitcoin in the future.

User: Linanak banned

Copy:

I believe as long as bitcoin to continue to exist and is the leading currency other coins will have the opportunity to live and grow as well. although its price value is not always the same but does not mean it will cease forever and no longer recover on the contrary it will recover and will get a chance to soar high in due time so is the other coin.

http://archive.is/qohnY

Original:

I believe as long as bitcoin to continue to exist and is the leading currency other coins will have the opportunity to live and grow as well. although its price value is not always the same but does not mean it will cease forever and no longer recover on the contrary it will recover and will get a chance to soar high in due time so is the other coin.

User: demonist banned

Copy:

Bitcoin will take over the world and would become a global currency. We are now in a digital age, i think all the fiat money will be replace with a digital currency but it will take a long time.

http://archive.is/qohnY

Original:

In my opinion, bitcoin will take over the world and would become a global currency. We are now in a digital age, i think all the fiat money will be replace with a digital currency but it will take a long time, it will happen in the future.

User: Kia mono banned

Copy:

Bitcoin will lead the Cryptocurrency market for good. Although now a lot of new coins emerging but Bitcoin will remain the king of Cryptocurrency coins. Bitcoin is the first coin of Cryptocurrency, and Bitcoin still has the highest value.

http://archive.is/SbSF9

Original:

Of course, Bitcoin will lead the Cryptocurrency market for good. although now a lot of new coins emerging. but Bitcoin will remain the king of Cryptocurrency coins. Bitcoin is the first coin of Cryptocurrency, and Bitcoin still has the highest value.

User: martinsidole banned

Copy:

I don't think much of it. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and I also believe everyone is more familiar with bitcoin than other coin coins,  In other coins features that is occurred in the present day was created to defuse the weakness of bitcoin. Maybe not today but not forever.

http://archive.is/SbSF9

Original:

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and I also believe everyone is more familiar with bitcoin than other coin coins, because basically the bitcoin is first known to people. and I also have a bitcoin always on top of another coin coin.

It is quite difficult to predict what the future will be like. However, in spite of the fact that another coin will replace bitcoin. Maybe not within the next 10 years, but that does not mean it could not happen. In other coins features that is occurred in the present day was created to defuse the weakness of bitcoin. Maybe not today but not forever

User: btcdimcash banned

Copy:

It's depends because there are still many factors to consider. If bitcoin will maintain its integrity as the most trusted cryptocurrency investment and the price  always returns to rise even though there are downfall then maybe it will lead the market long time(forever).  Grin

http://archive.is/KPIE6

Original:

It depends because there are still many factors to consider. If bitcoin will maintain its integrity as the most trusted cryptocurrency investment and the price  always returns to rise even though there are downfall then maybe it will lead the market forever. And if there are no more banning of bitcoin.

User: bitcoinskyrocket09 banned

Copy:

Yes, because it will take time to see that the bitcoin will replace the real money. And I guess that it will not really replace the use of money but as it is now, it serves as the money of people online. Hence, many countries is not that yet ready to accept bitcoin usage and yet, they have a negative insight about bitcoin things. People don't know that if you're a good handler of bitcoin, it can secure your daily life. So much for that, bitcoin can do so much in transactions online but might not replace the tangible one.

http://archive.is/R6AgR

Original:

It takes time to see bitcoin replace the real money. And I guess it will not replace money but as it is now, it serves as your money online. Many countries is not that ready to accept bitcoin and yet, they have a negative insight about bitcoin. They don't know that if you're a good handler of bitcoin, it can secure your daily life and their future of their family. In short, bitcoin can do so much in transactions online but it can't replace the tangible one.

User: jame kotler banned

Copy:

Bitcoin will not take over banking but will definitely make banking easier and work hand in hand with banking processes. I doubt it would get rid of banking all together.

http://archive.is/56ohR

Original:

Bitcoin will not take over banking but will definitely make banking easier and work hand in hand with banking processes. I doubt it would get rid of banking all together.
Steamtyme
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 2036

Betnomi.com Sportsbook, Casino and Poker

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 04:11:56 PM

Already reported posting here to be sure.

Beginning June 25 but still with what Corallo describes as “vulnerabilities,” the pool uses BetterHash, a protocol which seeks to offer mining pool users the option to use their own block templates rather than those prescribed by pool owners.

The setup differs from major Bitcoin mining pools such as Bitmain and Antpool, which use Stratum, the most widely-used protocol among miners.

“Over Stratum you get the block templates, you get information about how to build the coinbase and also information representing all of the transactions in the block. This means that end user miners have largely no control over what they’re mining on,” Corallo explained during an interview with Jimmy Song last month.

Quoting for reference.

Plagiarism from this article: https://bitcoinist.com/core-dev-alternative-bitcoin-mining/

I'm glad I finally get to report one of these shitty, complete copy paste posts. I only get to because you forgot to actually reference the article, maybe you thought you did because you copied a quote from within the article, but you forgot about every other word. Enjoy your BAN.

░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
Ripmixer
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
TheQuin

Activity: 2562
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 05:00:24 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 03:59:51 AM by TheQuin

TTITA

Copy.
That's quite another revolution in the crypto world; i would just about love to have some BTC bills in my literal wallet, probably pay my tithes with it. Its a welcome innovation for me.I don't totally understand the idea. As far as my understanding is concerned, it only makes things complicated. I think we just need to improve our current uses of bitcoin than having this. If it's up for security issues, then current hardware wallets could be safer I guess. I don't think it gives convenience.

Original.
That's quite another revolution in the crypto world; i would just about love to have some BTC bills in my literal wallet, probably pay my tithes with it. Its a welcome innovation for me.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1581
Merit: 1265

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:36:36 PM

Newbie FNK was plagiarising in Altcoin Discussion.

Copy :

What is consensus and for what it in general is necessary in a blockchain? As this technology means decentralization, it is logical that there is no single uniform control center which is responsible for making decisions. It is big plus on the one hand as excludes a possibility of corruption, but with another, all participants of system have to come to the uniform agreement, consensus without which the blockchain won't be able to function.

http://archive.is/vBCbg

Original :

What is consensus and for what it in general is necessary in a blockchain? As this technology means decentralization, it is logical that there is no single uniform control center which is responsible for making decisions. It is big plus on the one hand as excludes a possibility of corruption, but with another, all participants of system have to come to the uniform agreement, consensus without which the blockchain won't be able to function.

Though he copied the whole article without citing the reference, it would become lengthy if I quote the whole one.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 01:08:38 AM

ZamahaFZ

the TGAME tokens of the platform required for Jackpot payments will be stored on smart contracts that provide direct payment of winnings. During the audits and hackathon  special attention will be paid to protecting these TGAME tokens from unauthorized access through a smart contract. At the physical level  security is enabled through the use of a number of hardware wallets and multi signature wallets  we do not disclose in detail for security reasons .

Copied from page 22 on https://ico.truegame.io/docs/whitepaper_en.pdf

taking a break - expect delayed responses
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 01:48:12 PM

HugoHeasia

Copy:
Everything has been put in the FAQ but we have grown to love them. The forum moderator can have arbitrary control, it can not have a meaningful discussion or trust forum threads to actually represent the opinion of the user by Any way if they abuse this, Freedom of speech has a lower priority. Hope there are ways that the community will provide filters to help lessen the light topic threads.

Original:
The previous rule was almost unlimited free speech. Everything has been put in the FAQ but we have grown to love them.
 The forum moderator can have arbitrary control, it can not have a meaningful discussion or trust forum threads to actually represent the opinion of the user by Any way if they abuse this
Freedom of speech has a lower priority,
so the moderator will ignore it when it's working with the main goal.

Mind Control

Activity: 224
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:50:38 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 05:43:58 PM by Mind Control

User: haimefx BANNED

Copy:
As bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are becoming popular every blessed day and have caught the attention of Government and other regulatory authorities looking into how the market could be regulated. A lot of people are entering crypto and often one of the important questions noobs(new) ask is that if they invest in cryptocurrency, is their money and will they not wake one day and their bitcoins are gone. I will try to answer this question and give reasons why bitcoin itself is hack proof.

Bitcoin is a digital currency in which transactions are encrypted using cryptography. The concept was developed in 2009 by an unknown cryptography engineer named Satoshi Nakamoto.He launched this digital currency with a vision to create a peer to peer digital currency that will be free from a central authority or a single administration. These features of bitcoin has made it to gain widespread adoption. Bitcoin itself is hack proof as the technology behind it, the blockchain makes it extremely resistible to hack. Once the blockchain verifies transactions on it, nobody can change the transactions.

But people claim there are still cases of reported bitcoin hacks but here there is misconception to what is referred to as bitcoin hacks. Hacks happen due to compromising of private(owner) key or password to a third party by the person in possession of the bitcoin. What I mean by this is that if you are careless with your wallets; where you save your bitcoin, an hacker or scammer might get access to the email address link to your wallet, access and get away with your bitcoin. People have lost their bitcoin as a result of this. Bitcoin can also be lost during the process of transactions on an exchange. Hackers can simply hijack the exchange and also steal innocent parties bitcoins. A famous example is the hack of Mt Gox Exchange.

So bitcoin itself is almost impossible to hack and it is extremely hack proof, the hacking of bitcoin comes from breach in wallets and transaction processes. It is important to take security measurements to protect one's assets.

Archived: http://archive.fo/qrfVz

Original: https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@abdulganiy/is-bitcoin-hack-proof-or-not
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 04:17:54 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 06:03:45 AM by TheQuin

violet catona

All bitcoin transactions are completely anonymous and can not be reversed, so for salespeople, they can be assured of fraud. Because of the anonymity of bitcoin and not Who controls, criminals can use this currency as a mode of transaction. Hacker may be trying to attack multiple bitcoins to steal large amounts of money and money laundering can happen easily.

Original from locked thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3356344.msg35225257#msg35225257
Extremely low transaction costs: There are no transactional intermediaries, only transaction processing fees, but it is not worth much.
Environmental protection: No chemicals or paper. The Bitcoin computer processing system consumes less electricity than the current financial system.
Ecommerce Potential: All bitcoin transactions are completely anonymous and can not be reversed, so for salespeople they can be assured of fraud.
With these advantages, maybe bitcoin is the new hope of mankind.

krishnapramod
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:49:24 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 09:08:47 AM by krishnapramod

User: jessequick banned

Copy:

In the short or medium term I find it virtually impossible for this change to occur. And I have serious doubts if this can happen in the long run. Bitcoin will have a long reign ahead.

http://archive.is/wSxDQ

Original:

In the short or medium term I find it virtually impossible for this change to occur. And I have serious doubts if this can happen in the long run. Bitcoin will have a long reign ahead.

User: TechnoBibble banned

Copy:

I think whale's are the reasoning person behind Bitcoin or the market pricing now. They can do manipulating for they have power to do so for they hold huge bitcoin. I hope they will make the market turn to green again to give hope the hopeless for profit.

http://archive.is/tTnXf

Original:

I think whale's are the reasoning person behind Bitcoin or the market pricing now. They can do manipulating for they have power to do so for they hold huge bitcoin. I hope they will make the market turn to green again to give hope the hopeless for profit.

User: guppak banned

Copy:

I believe there are some altcoins that are technically better than bitcoin, but the problem is they do not have a large infrastructure that takes years to build it. They do not have thousands if not millions of people invest, in addition to many businesses, programmers, etc. And the only real way to build infrastructure is to be the most popular coin, at least in the current situation. Then as cryptos (hopefully) get more accepted we will see some coins competing against each other and become worthy of the currency, but now Bitcoin will remain Number 1 for the future because of the infrastructure it has.

http://archive.is/puXHy

Original:

I doubt it. I believe there are a number of alt coins that are technically better than bitcoin, but the thing is they don't have this massive infrastructure that took years to build. They don't have thousands if not millions of people invested, in addition to many businesses, programmers, etc. And the only real way to build infrastructure is to be the most popular coin, at least in the current situation. Later on as cryptos (hopefully) get more accepted we will see multiple coins contending with each other and being viable as a currency, but right now Bitcoin will remain #1 for the foreseeable future because of the infrastructure it has.

User: daturit banned

Copy:

All kind of markets are manipulated and it is normally. Just imagine that you have very much money and you decide to buy bitcoins I mean if you buy quite big amount you change current price sufficiently and in this case you are a person who manipulates a market.

http://archive.is/tTnXf

Original:

All kind of markets are manipulated and it is normally. Just imagine that you have very much money and you decide to buy bitcoins I mean if you buy quite big amount you change current price sufficiently and in this case you are a person who manipulates a market.

User: barcelona 94 banned

Copy:

The chances are close to 0 imo, but you never know what will happen. Almost everyone knows about Bitcoin now or at least has heard the word "Bitcoin"

http://archive.is/XwLAN

Original:

The chances are close to 0 imo, but you never know what will happen. Almost everyone knows about Bitcoin now or at least has heard the word "Bitcoin".

User: johnsombero banned

Copy:

for me. I don’t think something greater than BTC will come sooner. Everything that we’re looking for in an alternative currency can be found in bitcoin. everything that we’re looking for in an alternative currency can be found in bitcoin. Now that most of online casinos and other business owners are starting to accept it, I don’t think they will accept new one soon, if ever there will be.

http://archive.is/Ca86B

Original:

I agree. I don’t think something greater than BTC will come sooner. Everything that we’re looking for in an alternative currency can be found in bitcoin. Now that most of online casinos and other business owners are starting to accept it, I don’t think they will accept new one soon, if ever there will be.

User: Tommy len banned

Copy:

Let's remember though that bitcoin is a payment system, and right now of any market it effectively has a "0%" market share.  Visa and Mastercard do more in 5 minutes than bitcoin does in a year.  So yeah, there is still a lot of time and room for another coin to be established in the future, challenge, and then smash bitcoin.

http://archive.is/prqLm

Original:

Many people think that bitcoin is unbeatable because it is soooo "big".  Let's remember though that bitcoin is a payment system, and right now of any market it effectively has a "0%" market share.  Visa and Mastercard do more in 5 minutes than bitcoin does in a year.  So yeah, there is still a lot of time and room for another coin to be established in the future, challenge, and then smash bitcoin.  It has a big start, but if a truly revolutionary alternative comes around that is faster, safer, more efficient and has more versatility, well...... Has any coin done that yet?  Not even close, most are just cheap clones of bitcoin saying they are doing the above, but not really doing it.

User: Mio talama banned

Copy:

I don’t think something greater than BTC will come sooner. Everything that we’re looking for in an alternative currency can be found in bitcoin. Now that most of online casinos and other business owners are starting to accept it, I don’t think they will accept new one soon, if ever there will be.

http://archive.is/puXHy

Original:

I agree. I don’t think something greater than BTC will come sooner. Everything that we’re looking for in an alternative currency can be found in bitcoin. Now that most of online casinos and other business owners are starting to accept it, I don’t think they will accept new one soon, if ever there will be.

User: BurakTurk banned

Copy:

I can not imagine the 'whale' does not have anything better than manipulating the market. There may be coordinated pumps or dumps (which can be achieved with relatively small amounts of money in this market), but not every price movement is caused by whales.

http://archive.is/lg8gr

Original:

I can not imagine the 'whale' does not have anything better than manipulating the market. There may be coordinated pumps or dumps (which can be achieved with relatively small amounts of money in this market), but not every price movement is caused by whales.

User: HugoHeasia banned

Copy:

Let's remember though that bitcoin is a payment system, and right now of any market it effectively has a "0%" market share.  Visa and Mastercard do more in 5 minutes than bitcoin does in a year.  So yeah, there is still a lot of time and room for another coin to be established in the future, challenge, and then smash bitcoin.  It has a big start, but if a truly revolutionary alternative comes around that is faster, safer, more efficient and has more versatility, well...

http://archive.is/4Acxu

Original:

Many people think that bitcoin is unbeatable because it is soooo "big".  Let's remember though that bitcoin is a payment system, and right now of any market it effectively has a "0%" market share.  Visa and Mastercard do more in 5 minutes than bitcoin does in a year.  So yeah, there is still a lot of time and room for another coin to be established in the future, challenge, and then smash bitcoin.  It has a big start, but if a truly revolutionary alternative comes around that is faster, safer, more efficient and has more versatility, well...... Has any coin done that yet?  Not even close, most are just cheap clones of bitcoin saying they are doing the above, but not really doing it.

User: Christian_k banned

Copy:

it can be replaced with ETH or bitcoin cash. I know bitcoin is the number one currency and mother of all alt coins but we should not forget second and third coins which are Eth and bitcoin cash. Both currencies have the huge stamina and they're increasing more than bitcoin since BTC is losing its price I don't have any idea why it dumping but if you look at eth and bitcoin cash they're going up if the things happen of 1 year I can bitcoin not only replace but it can vanish.

http://archive.is/wSxDQ

Original:

Maybe it can be replaced with ETH or bitcoin cash. I know bitcoin is the number one currency and mother of all alt coins but we should not forget second and third coins which are Eth and bitcoin cash. Both currencies have the huge stamina and they're increasing more than bitcoin since BTC is losing its price I don't have any idea why it dumping but if you look at eth and bitcoin cash they're going up if the things happen of 1 year I can bitcoin not only replace but it can vanish.
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 6856

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 04:50:04 AM

Braydean #1125787

Cloudfish is a data security platform that uses blockchain technology in order to secure digital assets that are stored in the cloud. The platform is based on proprietary technology generated by CloudFish, which allows the encryption of digital assets.

Copied from: https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/cloudfish-ico-cfh-token/

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
prodiganjustice

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:20:58 AM

User: Prodigan786 banned

Copy:

The true identity of Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto is something that has boggled the minds of many a crypto enthusiast since 2008. Despite having been unmasked by the NSA, there are very few people outside the Department of Homeland Security who know Satoshi’s real name.

http://archive.is/HfWUK

Original:

https://medium.com/@cryptaldashcoin/who-is-the-real-satoshi-nakamoto-55bacbbee566

User: rezciva banned

Copy:

One of the greatest mysteries in the world of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has been resolved, it seems that Satoshi Nakamoto is none other than Dr. Craig Wright. Everyone wants us to believe, though most of the information is based only on a rumor and not a verifiable proof.
Although not the first time Dr. Craig Steven Wright appeared in search of Satoshi Nakamoto, various media outlets around the world claiming to have substantial evidence to support the statement. Or rather, they declare this announcement to be completely based on information verified by others, even if it leaves no evidence.

http://archive.is/Y7FUa

Original:

One of the greatest mysteries in the world of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has been resolved, it seems that Satoshi Nakamoto is none other than Dr. Craig Wright. Everyone wants us to believe, though most of the information is based only on a rumor and not a verifiable proof.

Although not the first time Dr. Craig Steven Wright appeared in search of Satoshi Nakamoto, various media outlets around the world claiming to have substantial evidence to support the statement. Or rather, they declare this announcement to be completely based on information verified by others, even if it leaves no evidence.

User: blue_id69 banned

Copy:

We need to regulate digital currency 'cause its fairly new and it still needs some rules to hold it in place. Its for the better of the public and the society. This also means that the government is ready to accept digital currency. Making regulations is just there for digital currency to fit in the society and in the norm.Regulating the digital currency to its core would not be the best option. What i meant here is that regulating how its formed, how much needs to be made, in what order, and location specific and the pricing. Not everything needs to be controlled and checked. What certainly can be tweeked in tge existantial system is thw way to track a transaction, may be only if needes though.

http://archive.is/H7Fy0

Original:

We need to regulate digital currency 'cause its fairly new and it still needs some rules to hold it in place. Its for the better of the public and the society. This also means that the government is ready to accept digital currency. Making regulations is just there for digital currency to fit in the society and in the norm.

Regulating the digital currency to its core would not be the best option. What i meant here is that regulating how its formed, how much needs to be made, in what order, and location specific and the pricing. Not everything needs to be controlled and checked. What certainly can be tweeked in tge existantial system is thw way to track a transaction, may be only if needes though.

How transactions are irrevocable sometimes turn out to be an issue. And it identity which is kept secret is a good thing in security terms but when need arises, as it may in case of crime, extortiom and laundering cases, it is what stops the investigation to proceed. So some tweeking here and there needs to be done. Only if developers could do it remotely in the existing ceypto i.e. bitcoin, and not create some new crypto every day.

User: bengetsia banned

Copy:

i think Digital currency or more commonly known as cryptocurrency needs to be regulated as it needs to have features in olace that will protect us the consumer and those that would operate this from misuse and other kinds of fraud and Regulating cryptocurrency is not possible because it is decentralized but regulating the transactions in the cryptocurrency exchanges is possible and some governments have already imposed this kind of rules. The aim of regulation is to protect the bitcoin users from any scams that involved bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and prevent some people in using it from any illegal acts

Original:

Digital currency or more commonly known as cryptocurrency needs to be regulated as it needs to have features in olace that will protect us the consumer and those that would operate this from misuse and other kinds of fraud. This is also needed so that we can be accepted, anything that is unregulated or anything that goes unchecked can basically be a conduit for something that can be used for heinous schemes and this are something that we should all worry about.

Regulating cryptocurrency is not possible because it is decentralized but regulating the transactions in the cryptocurrency exchanges is possible and some governments have already imposed this kind of rules. The aim of regulation is to protect the bitcoin users from any scams that involved bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and prevent some people in using it from any illegal acts. But it is impossible to prevent some bad elements in using bitcoin in their illegal business so the government will monitor the flow of virtual currency instead.

User: arctic circle banned

Copy:

We need to manage digital money because we have to monitor and see what price or percentage every day, so we can know the price rises and the decline of the market of the coin

Original:

We need to manage digital money because we have to monitor and see what price or percentage every day, so we can know the price rises and the decline of the market of the coin and we can arrange and determine where the moment when we to sell or buy the coin

User: jayarbillones banned

Copy:

for me we get used to do our transactions in our current traditional monetary and banking system. Of banks and governments cannot control cryptocurrencies they don't want them to be used legally by people.once Bitcoin becomes global currency which will be easier, rather than regulate from part to part.

http://archive.is/fwfQr

Original:

We get used to do our transactions in our current traditional monetary and banking system. If banks and governments cannot control crypto currencies
 they don't want them to be used legally by people. So, if everybody use them legally, it'd better to be regulated.

User: bitcoinrunners001 banned

Copy:

Cryptocurrency is being decentralized so if we want it to be regulated by the government well it would be lose it's uniqueness.We do not need to regulate cryptocurrencies but regulations can be also helpful with the adoption and growth of them or they can be restrictive and even prevent the adoption altogether.In the end it will come down to what they are regulating and how.If it is regulation of exchanges and if it leads to a more secure place where people can trade with less risk that would be a very good thing.

http://archive.is/fwfQr

Original:

we don't need to regulate cryptocurrencies but regulations can be also helpful with the adoption and growth of them or they can be restrictive and even prevent the adoption altogether. in the end it will come down to what they are regulating and how. for example if it is regulation of exchanges and if it leads to a more secure place where people can trade with less risk that would be a very good thing.

User: sepeda karat banned

Copy:

I think most important things to consider are "your target customers and what you sell."You always make sure that your products you have plan to sell should have customers who will buy it. Also,you should study first if there is a market for it before you begin.

http://archive.is/VjjBL

Original:

I think most important things to consider are "your target customers and what you sell."You always make sure that your products you have plan to sell should have customers who will buy it. Also,you should study first if there is a market for it before you begin.

User: BitProCoin banned

Copy:

Regarding the price aspect, I do not think that you can really convince a customer to pay more than average price these days. There is so much competition and people are ready to provide same service for cheaper.

Original:

Regarding the price aspect, I do not think that you can really convince a customer to pay more than average price these days. There is so much competition and people are ready to provide same service for cheaper.

User: SirEGB banned

Copy:

The most sweetest thing one can start a business is having it financed from a money that is acquired for free. What i am trying to imply is that since bounty campaign can make you earn bitcoin for free through your bounty token rewards, then you can already have a capital for you to start a business. So when you have already the money, planning and having a business plan is already essential.

Original:

The most sweetest thing one can start a business is having it financed from a money that is acquired for free. What i am trying to imply is that since bounty campaign can make you earn bitcoin for free through your bounty token rewards, then you can already have a capital for you to start a business. So when you have already the money, planning and having a business plan is already essential.

User: meatballsset banned

Copy:

Important things that you needs to consider when starting a business. Capital - need to have a capital to start the business and even a reserve for the buffer just in case. Market - you need to have a good market for a successful business.

http://archive.is/UW3Bd

Original:

Important things that you needs to consider when starting a business.
1. Capital - need to have a capital to start the business and even a reserve for the buffer just in case.
2. Market - you need to have a good market for a successful business.

User: torontoconti banned

Copy:

You can invest in Bitcoin again right now. I believe that the prices for this cryptocurrency number one will go up this year already. Be on time to buy it. I prefer in invest bitcoin.

http://archive.is/CC46f

Original:

You can invest in Bitcoin again right now. I believe that the prices for this cryptocurrency number one will go up this year already. Be on time to buy it.

User: Botude23 banned

Copy:

According to me if anyone wants to invest in Bitcoin then the present time is the best time for him. This is because the price of Bitcoin is quite low nowadays and it is always wise to invest in any investment asset when the price is low.So you should take this price drop as an opportunity and invest in Bitcoin as much as possible.Many people feel it risky to invest in Bitcoin nowadays because the price has been low from quite a long time but they should think positive because Bitcoin is capable of recuperating from such drops.Bitcoin is expected to rise in the coming months.

http://archive.is/Adgxp

Original:

According to me if anyone wants to invest in Bitcoin then the present time is the best time for him. This is because the price of Bitcoin is quite low nowadays and it is always wise to invest in any investment asset when the price is low.So you should take this price drop as an opportunity and invest in Bitcoin as much as possible.Many people feel it risky to invest in Bitcoin nowadays because the price has been low from quite a long time but they should think positive because Bitcoin is capable of recuperating from such drops.Bitcoin is expected to rise in the coming months.So invest in Bitcoin now so that you can earn more profits in future.

User: ceylan banned

Copy:

I also don't believe the huge dip will occur again.Every year June month , there will be huge raise in price. i think that This is best time to buy bitcoin at 7000$ range. Once it increases  above 8000$,we will never be able to buy at 7000$ mark.so Use the chance wisely to shine in trading.

http://archive.is/Qzma3

Original:

I don't think the huge dip will occur again.Every year June month , there will be huge raise in price.This is best time to buy bitcoin at 7000$ range.Once it increases  above 8000$,we can't able to buy at 7000$ mark.Use the chance wisely to shine in trading.This is next chance for the people missed out last time.
My account banned because of palgarism you posted . PLease check my posts before june 22 onwards .But my account credential some body took and posted . Even i am from kerala india . I feel something really wrong here . Please check the posts before one week . I am in forum more than year .  wont do this kind of foolish posts or copy paste . Now i really helpless how to find the person who posted this . .Even i can meet personally to prove my innocence . As i am also from the same state of yours.
krishnapramod
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:58:31 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 02:05:25 AM by krishnapramod

User: Briella18 banned

Copy:

It will very well I think if bitcoin has manage by the country, but some government was actually bad you know,  they might be make a good decision about bitcoin but I'm pretty sure that they will make kinda a complicated rules, taxes or something that could make us never think about it.

http://archive.is/oDHyr

Original:

It will very well I think if bitcoin has manage by the country, but some government was actually bad you know,  they might be make a good decision about bitcoin but I'm pretty sure that they will make kinda a complicated rules, taxes or something that could make us never think about it.  

User: Bit-Tech banned

Copy:

In my opinion, a lot of bitcoin users are in poor countries. In countries with low economic and social security, people are more likely  to pay attention to  alternative income.

http://archive.is/5AN0S

Original:

In my opinion, a lot of bitcoin users are in poor countries. In countries with low economic and social security, people are more likely  to pay attention to  alternative income.

User: Mersterious banned

Copy:

im thinking if we have bitcoin wallet and we keep our private key safely, our bitcoin is secure. But many banks accounts hacked and its already in many news.

http://archive.is/EHLdr

Original:

Bitcoin more safe than banks. If we have bitcoin wallet and we keep our private key safely, our bitcoin is secure. But many banks accounts hacked and its already in many news.

User: qwertyqwerty banned

Copy:

Bitcoin is a decentralised currency that cannot be under control of anyone. Its easy to transact in bitcoin and so many opportunities are there to invest in bitcoin. That makes bitcoin safest currency.

http://archive.is/LgNTO

Original:

Bitcoin is  a decentralised currency that cannot be under control of anyone. Its easy to transact in bitcoin and so many opportunities are there to invest in bitcoin.That makes bitcoin safest currency

User: domerosan10 banned

Copy:

Maybe this country wants to get better again. Countries capable of harnessing the power of information and communication technology will reap more benefits from blockchain and bitcoin technology. And they try to take advantage of the technology, for the better economic times.

http://archive.is/KF2QO

Original:

I think countries capable of harnessing the power of information and communication technology will reap more benefits from blockchain and bitcoin technology. Because bitcoin is the future technology.

User: soikot0012 banned

Copy:

The market has somewhat stabilized in the recent past, presenting a safer option for investments as compared to the time bitcoin first emerged years ago. And despite its intangible nature, bitcoin is quite secure. Especially now that we can have wallets to safely store them.
Taking extra precaution won’t hurt too.

http://archive.is/SF9jc

Original:

The market has somewhat stabilized in the recent past, presenting a safer option for investments as compared to the time bitcoin first emerged years ago. And despite its intangible nature, bitcoin is quite secure. Especially now that we can have wallets to safely store them.
Taking extra precaution won’t hurt too. Never discuss your coins over social media.

User: reidel21 banned

Copy:

totes for computerized monetary standards are presently relatively safe from programmers since they nearly have 2FA security other than that system members have their own private Key which is just known by the proprietor. This key is entrusted like Stick to make exchanges, and goes about as an individual computerized signature.

http://archive.is/Y2PHT

Original:

totes for computerized monetary standards are presently relatively safe from programmers since they nearly have 2FA security other than that system members have their own private Key which is just known by the proprietor. This key is entrusted like Stick to make exchanges, and goes about as an individual computerized signature.

User: The best one banned

Copy:

In my opinion why bitcoin is the safest system?  because The bitcoin has used a blockchain and decentralized system. So bitcoin can only be controlled by the owner. Beside that, bitcoin is very safe because bitcoin offers anonymous facilities. Because bitcoin is  anonymous so  the owner of bitcoin can make transactions freely without anyone is knowing. So bitcoin is also safe when used by criminal transactions because it makes  bitcoin transactions is very difficult to trace. Thank you.

http://archive.is/cktfE

Original:

I think why bitcoin is a safe system because bitcoin uses a blockchain and decentralized system. This makes bitcoin only be controlled by the owner. Only the owner of bitcoin can control his bitcoin. In addition, bitcoin is safe because bitcoin offers anonymous facilities. With this anonymous then the owner of bitcoin can make transactions freely without any one person knows. So bitcoin is also safe when used for criminal transactions because it makes bitcoin transaction difficult to trace. That’a a bit of my opinion.

User: JungleBook banned

Copy:

Bitcoin more safe than banks. If we have bitcoin wallet and we keep our private key safely, our bitcoin is secure. But many banks accounts hacked and its already in many news.

http://archive.is/xQk0z

Original:

User: udanemas banned

Copy:

Of course, countries capable of harnessing the power of information and communication technology will reap more benefits from blockchain and bitcoin technology. because Bitcoin is technology. That's in my opinion.

http://archive.is/ZpMN9

Original:

I think countries capable of harnessing the power of information and communication technology will reap more benefits from blockchain and bitcoin technology. Because bitcoin is the future technology.

User: yabutzxc banned

Copy:

Managing bitcoin make our life better and specially to its investors it gave a better profit, Some benifits of managing bitcoin are livelihood changes, One of the main benefits of bitcoin is that it believed to be a currency and a universal commodity so that prices will continue to soar, everything will be turning into good profit in the future.

http://archive.is/oDHyr

Original:

Some benifits of managing bitcoin are livelihood changes .In other hand also is that development of  economic crisis .
Most important also is that family`s source of income .

There's so many benefits that you can get in bitcoin and it are because of its potentials. As we can understand, the demand and popularity of bitcoin going up each day. One of the main benefits of bitcoin is that it believed to be a currency and a universal commodity so that prices will continue to soar. However, managing bitcoin is very beneficial as long as you have the long patient in online trading.

User: Segio kent banned

Copy:

Those countries able to harness the power of information and communication technology are reaping ever more benefits of blockchain technology and bitcoin.

http://archive.is/UwYh8

Original:

Those countries able to harness the power of information and communication technology are reaping ever more benefits of blockchain technology and bitcoin.

User: makutu banned

Copy:

Bitcoins are the safest place today, Banks are the safest because you have a signature and if something bad happens, you can say and fix it for the owner.

http://archive.is/cktfE

Original:

I believe that bitcoin transaction is safe but you need to protect it and keep it private. Banks are still safest because you have signature and if something bad happen you can talk and fix it to the owner. Not like in bitcoin if lose you cannot locate it and lost forever.

User: Saraki Goo banned

Copy:

I hope the government can think that far, because if bitcoin can be eliminated by the government I think unemployment will increased because bitcoin can provide jobs and income for those who deserve it.

http://archive.is/2jZDj

Original:

I can not imagine if the government in my country forbids bitcoin and the government is entitled and can easily block bitcoin and other sites .. because half the revenue I earn is from bitcoin and many of my unemployed friends earn a living or income from bitcoin, and I do not think what will happen if bitcoin is prohibited by the government and how the fate of my friend or anyone who expects income from bitcoin to survive or suffice his needs .. I hope the government can think that far, because if bitcoin can be eliminated by the government I think unemployment will increased because bitcoin can provide jobs and income for those who deserve it ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: