Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:13:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40]
  Print  
Author Topic: Offline Wallets Vs Online Wallets  (Read 16570 times)
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:19:26 AM

Offline wallet is still the best vs online wallet but me was alwasy using online wallet like apps wallet and webs wallet to transact my bitcoin. I think online wallet is more easy than offline wallet and online also secure like blockchain wallet that using seed and you holding the private key.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:40:29 AM

I think offline wallet is better and safer than online wallet, we all know that many complaints from online wallet users that make users switch from online to offline and this certainly makes offline wallet reputation continues to increase.
SupportBitcoin

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:48:15 AM

Offline wallets have less chance of being hacked. That is my personal recommendation.

██ ███ ████ █████ ██████  _______SupportBitcoin.com_______   ██████ █████ ████ ███ ██
COMING SOON FEBRUARY 10, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:00:45 PM

Offline wallet is still the best vs online wallet but me was alwasy using online wallet like apps wallet and webs wallet to transact my bitcoin. I think online wallet is more easy than offline wallet and online also secure like blockchain wallet that using seed and you holding the private key.
No, you do not have any security for using online wallet, even an online wallet can provides you optional to own your private key. It does not mean that service does not have your private key when you are keeping it. Only trusted offline wallet guarantee safe by the trusted member on the Bitcoin community user is safe. Example Bitcoin Core, Electrum are safe offline wallet (desktop walllet).

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:05:41 PM

I usually use online wallet because im always travelling and going to work. But if you want a more secure way of saving your tokens and coins you should use offline wallet and hardware wallet.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:29:10 PM

I usually use online wallet because im always travelling and going to work. But if you want a more secure way of saving your tokens and coins you should use offline wallet and hardware wallet.
Yes right, the main reason to use online wallet because it is easier and simpler, and more than 2 years I use Xapo and blockchain never encountered any problems.

Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:56:09 PM

Yes right, the main reason to use online wallet because it is easier and simpler, and more than 2 years I use Xapo and blockchain never encountered any problems.
Because Xapo and blockchain.info are the trusted site to store Bitcoin through online wallet. Their services can earn many profits every day. Therefore, I do not think they want to give up that profit easily with a scam their user. Because for long term, they will not have a better life while the police always find them Grin

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:05:20 PM

The offline wallet is better and secure, You don't have to worry about hacking or phishing. Other hand people keep crypto in an online wallet because they want to trade their coins regularly and make a profit. However, if you want to hold your coin I would recommend offline wallet.

puguh212

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:26:11 PM

Actually offline or online is the same, it depends how we protect it. But if i have choose one, I would choose offline wallet. I think offline wallet will be safer because we protect of her own and if lost it because the mistake yourself. While the online wallet we work together with other corporation, such as MEW or MYTOKEN. In addition, there are hackers that can tear up our wallets.
Zero21

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:27:54 PM

I would like it both of them offline Wallet and online wallet.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:32:42 PM

The offline wallets certainly are much better than the online ones owing to the fact that they are removed from the internet connection and stored cold. Offline wallets provide a higher measure of security than the online counterpart.

xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:41:45 PM

I think online wallet is the best thing to have rather than offline because in online all the upcoming btc and payments are made but in offline you can't do anything unless you convert it to cash but still you need connection to that. So for me I choose online wallets.
ohlawdy

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:12:44 PM

I think online wallet is the best thing to have rather than offline because in online all the upcoming btc and payments are made but in offline you can't do anything unless you convert it to cash but still you need connection to that. So for me I choose online wallets.
What are you talking about , you can sign a offline transaction in a couple of minutes.  And it is so much safer then an offline wallet.

jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:55:47 PM

What are you talking about , you can sign a offline transaction in a couple of minutes.  And it is so much safer then an offline wallet.
Nah man, online wallet isn't safer than offline wallet at all. Your online wallet could be underattacks of some hackers until they got your private key and of course , at that moment you're fucked up .
With offline wallets, noone can have access to your wallet at all because all the connections are shut down.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1jaffa1

Activity: 280
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:07:48 PM

offline wallets or hardware wallets are best ,but only useful when you have lump some amount of bitcoin or money with you, it reduces risk of loss of your bitcoin,while if you have small amount to store  then online wallets are just fine, no issues you are not going to be so much in eyes oh hackers.
PrincessChe

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:22:37 PM

As for me I prefare used offline or mobile wallets. I use for long time holding only offline walets, its more safety. Think nobody wants to be hacked and lost coins
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:26:03 PM

I always recommend only offline wallets. Even though online wallets are convenient in use, they aren't as secure as offline wallets. I would recommend a few wallets. For people who don't want to buy a hardware wallet and are going to send a lot of transactions then both Electrum and Armory are a great choice.
WakinXXX

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:32:14 PM

I just always used and recomended offline wallets. I don't trust in online purses because I don't want that the online purse served for theft of my means, it is very risky, and the best way to keep the means in safety is autonomous purses.
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:12:56 PM

Online wallets are not as secured as it stored the wallets information with a third party and that information are easily accessible to them. Making it easier for the hackers to steal all your funds through hacking into the online wallets site and get all the stored information. Whereas hard wallets (Offline Wallets) do not have that, instead all the private information along with the keys and the stuff required to access the wallet is with the owner himself so that is why hard wallets are more secure and should be chosen over online wallets.
odakorlina

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:25:36 AM

In my opinion I prefer the offline wallet to save for a long term investment. The wallet is safe and you have full responsibility for it. In terms of security is do not loos your password and offline wallet itself. Although, I use too my online wallet for updating for some personal matters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40]
  Print  

Jump to: