Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:42:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future?  (Read 68565 times)
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:28:53 PM

I think a big YES, this time bitcoin price is so high, if you compare it to the past year a big improvement happened. Many people encouraging us to involve in bitcoin and this will the reason why the bitcoin this time is loud online. Another reason is bitcoin already legal in some countries, and mosy of the investor used the bitcoin as their business, this is because its a good source of income and profit. If bitcoin was use in a good way, it will become successful in the future.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:33:29 PM

I think a big YES, this time bitcoin price is so high, if you compare it to the past year a big improvement happened. Many people encouraging us to involve in bitcoin and this will the reason why the bitcoin this time is loud online. Another reason is bitcoin already legal in some countries, and mosy of the investor used the bitcoin as their business, this is because its a good source of income and profit. If bitcoin was use in a good way, it will become successful in the future.
Because of the legality of bitcoin, a lot of people are going into bitcoin and they also believe that there is a future in bitcoin because if there is no future for bitcoin then there is no country that will make it legal but bitcoin is already legal in Japan, South Korea and to other countries too and that is the starting point of bitcoin for having a good future.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:26:53 AM

Bitcoin is the industrial revolution in the Cryptocurrency market, which will have a big impact on our daily lives. I think in the next 5 years everyone will know about this market and everyone will invest Bitcoin

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:37:21 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
I would say that its a good sign for the development of bitcoin because they are reducing the payouts because they know that the price of bitcoin is going to increase and their clients will be benefited more than them ,so they reduced the price. So as far as bitcoin's future is of concern,then one thing you need to know is that it is going to survive in this world for at least a decade and you can surely believe that!
Bitcoins will be the future of economy and like said here will rocking the market for at least a decade. The ups and downs are there in market and yes the big whales will be making a monopoly to reduce the price because the normal clients are making more money than them so they play game and reduce the price but believe me the bitcoin will exist for a long time you will see.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:05:36 PM

Bitcoin is the industrial revolution in the Cryptocurrency market, which will have a big impact on our daily lives. I think in the next 5 years everyone will know about this market and everyone will invest Bitcoin
It is still ruling the currency world. it will always do. A time will come you are right that everyone will be aware of it. People are increasing using bitcoin. And market is turning very fast and it will soon give a bang to all other monetary systems. It surely has future and not only a future but a bright future. It will take over the currency system of the world we all will see.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:22:09 PM

Cheesy bitcoin have high price because it's the first crypto.. that all... bitcoin core need update many feature to have future or altcoin will rise
Pioneer never fails I believe. Same is the case with bitcoin. Its growing popularity ensures its usage and users. The features are actually what people see. And bitcoin is not less than any other crypto currency. Bitcoin has grown a lot through the years and the improvement is surely quite unexpected. Because as a first crypto, trust was less in the start. But now, it has become the major used thing now.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:53:59 PM

Definitely bitcoin does a big potential or future.. Because as you can see the bitcoin price or value is getting high so meaning it is indemand nowadays..
There are many people saying that bitcoin doesn't have a future, I know all of them are wrong. The bitcoin today proving that it is the most strongest currency. I can say that bitcoin have a future.
Yes that's right, bitcoin still has a future, even more so the high price currently gives a big boost that bitcoin will be increasingly in need in the future. So many projects with bitcoin platforms, so in the future there will be a place for bitcoin, where bitcoin will be searched by all business people.
Bitcoins are for sure the future of the crypto world but also the fate of conventional currencies. The increasing value of bitcoins and their never ending demand are the guarantees of their bright future.

I don’t think so bitcoins will ever be defeated by any other currency whether fiat or crypto.
Conventional currencies will be unstable due to the high demand of bitcoins. As you all may know many countries have legislated the legality of bitcoins. So the bitcoins are prevailing and after a decade or so it will demolish the fiat currencies due to its so and so big usage and trading in markets. It will be beneficial for many and harmful for many so in different regard.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:36:11 PM

Cheesy bitcoin have high price because it's the first crypto.. that all... bitcoin core need update many feature to have future or altcoin will rise
Pioneer never fails I believe. Same is the case with bitcoin. Its growing popularity ensures its usage and users. The features are actually what people see. And bitcoin is not less than any other crypto currency. Bitcoin has grown a lot through the years and the improvement is surely quite unexpected. Because as a first crypto, trust was less in the start. But now, it has become the major used thing now.
I don't think it would be appropriate to use the word never, we are in crypto word and although bitcoin is still dominant but that would depend on the people adopting a certain coin. Investing is risky because it does not guarantee profit although it's very successful now, there might be a better technology that will grow and attract investors attention and could possibly replace bitcoin in the top spot, we should consider things like that.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
SmallCapCoins

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:38:48 PM

I've been hearing this same question for years.  Wouldn't be spending my time on here if I didn't think it had a future.
Arjuna12

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 11:53:55 PM

Yes , I think bitcoin and another altcoin biggess in the future
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:51:41 AM

(This is the year we should accumulate more.)

Why cryptocurrency ?

It’s here because it provides a safer, faster and cheaper way to transact.  It’s also here because organic growth will stimulate massive institutional interest and offerings.  Even the payment incumbents will come around and proactively champion their cryptocurrency offerings. It’s inevitable because it’s anonymous and secretive.

it really is a very good alternative
alternatives can be – especially if they’re measurably better/faster/cheaper.
This is the most important reason to attract many people into the cryptocurrency market. I think if this market can apply in daily life then surely people will invest in this market more.
Yes, bitcoin really have a future. And because more and more people are attracted to cryptocurrency market then I think bitcoin will even more improve or known to many people. And also, bitcoin is accessible to different transactions that's why more and more people are starting to invest into this not-so-new type of currency.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:06:23 AM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
Bitcoin has a very bright future, it is going to be the major currency in use in the nearest decade. It is going to dominate every transaction and every payment process that is going to be used online
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:44:42 AM

Bitcoin has a very bright future, it is going to be the major currency in use in the nearest decade. It is going to dominate every transaction and every payment process that is going to be used online

Bitcoin is the future of the life it will give motivation and groth for your life. It will give more profit for yur life and get the more income for the bitcoin. I belive the bitcoin
walterz

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:09:39 PM

Of course BTC has a very bright future. Do you still remember when 1 BTC was worth 0.3$? It was a couple years back. And see now, it's worth like 4600$ and soon enough will hit $5000.
So it's the best choice for invesment.
Medrano2990

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:04:18 PM

It is still too early to confirm Bitcoin's potential because the current price of Bitcoin is likely to reach $ 5,000 this week, which is bound to happen and the media of all countries are required to submit news about this event
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:31:58 PM

Yes, bitcoin's future is very promising. As we can see from the past few months, whenever bitcoin prices go down it almost immediately recover its prices. Now this is a good indicator of a good investment.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:47:27 AM

Yes, bitcoin's future is very promising. As we can see from the past few months, whenever bitcoin prices go down it almost immediately recover its prices. Now this is a good indicator of a good investment.

Yeah thats right and there's no question if bitcoin does have a future because obviously it does have, Just by visiting the announcement section and looking for the startup companies that are investing on bitcoins, There is so many of them out there and it means that more companies and more job to apply as a translator or signature campaign's, Actually bitcoin is helping everyone.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:03:39 AM

Bitcoin is the future of the life it will give motivation and groth for your life. It will give more profit for yur life and get the more income for the bitcoin. I belive the bitcoin
I think that almost everyone who knows about Bitcoin believes in it. We can never deny the fact that Bitcoin has changed the lives of so many people and is still changing lives of others. I see bright future of Bitcoin, where most of the trading in the world will be taking place in BTC.
investeerder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:07:59 AM

I think that almost everyone who knows about Bitcoin believes in it. We can never deny the fact that Bitcoin has changed the lives of so many people and is still changing lives of others. I see bright future of Bitcoin, where most of the trading in the world will be taking place in BTC.

Neither do I bitcoin change my life for some instance and It sure change the lifestyle of those people who knows more about it. And it could help for those people who are in need that's why we should think positive that bitcoin may have great future coming on it, and also there's no treat at all with this since bitcoins are getting more adopted well.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
diguyo

Activity: 274

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:21:59 AM

I think it'll ultimately be another coin that makes it to real world application - bitcoin is the pioneer, but I don't think it'll be around forever. I know a lot of people won't agree with that and have become very attached and/or rich on bitcoin, but I don't think it's completely feasible. It's the blockchain technology that's the real deal.

Bitcoin is still king though - and I'm happily holding for the long term. It'll take a good while to overthrow it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: