Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:18:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future?  (Read 68568 times)
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:28:22 PM

I think yes. Bitcoin has a future especially now that its price keep on increasing. There's a big possibility that it brings us a good future. But, in every business, there's a positive and negative possibilities that may occur after a long time. So, all we have to do is to be aware that nothing will stay forever, so we will just keep on earning now while we still have the chance to earn it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vegethegreat

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:24:35 PM

I think yes. If you will check the value of bitcoin since it was started until now you will see the huge increase. Because of its good performance people is now interested to invest on it.
Hichi

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:14:46 PM

There have been a lot of exchanges that have closed in the past for various reasons, and there are still many closed these days (not only BTC exchanges) due to regulation (China ban). The thing is that the crypto space is still a developing sector and there will be such cases in the near future as well, until everything is settled and regulated for good (even when it's regulated we'll have these occasional things). The point is that BTC has shown resilience throughout all these years, and even though many major exchanges have shut down (Gox etc.) BTC still survived in one way or another. Considering the scale of these recent events, in my opion, they can't be compared to what BTC has already been though, so it's really nothing new for the industry and for investors (they don't panic anymore as they used to), it just became part of the game really.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:22:55 PM

Whether bitcoin has a good future or not, but all that who have trusted in it and invested into it has benefited in large scale. Based in this reality I assure that bitcoin provides the users the goodness upon the way they make use of it. Just go through the growth chart, can understand in better way about the reality.
Since the time this concept of bitcoin has been introduced to this world, the performance and the fame of bitcoin is getting better with each passing day. Moreover, the number of investors investing in bitcoin is far more than any other investment.

Above all the way market price of bitcoin is increasing is no doubt admirable. All these things conclude that bitcoin does hold a very bright future.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:52:03 PM

By looking marketcap owned bitcoin is very giant. Then becomes increasingly clear that bitcoin has very convincing future and this isn't a bubble as people had predicted before. Bitcoin has the advantage that can compete as a currency.

MyIdeas

Activity: 734

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:53:06 PM

Yes, Bitcoin have a really good future. Current growth rates will fetch u good profits.
I am putting full hopes on bitcoin, i believe the bitcoin will change my future life.
By watching cities and countries making their own digital currency, we can conclude that the future of money will be a digital one. In a world where there will be just crypto coins, BTC will always stay at the top and that is why I call BTC is the future of the money. It will become the gold of that time.Everyone will desire it and people who are holding it now must feel themselves as elite wealthy gentlemen. BTC is the best crypto coin.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:46:52 AM

I think yes. If you will check the value of bitcoin since it was started until now you will see the huge increase. Because of its good performance people is now interested to invest on it.

That's true and because of bitcoin we will also have a bright future. Bitcoin will surely become more powerful in the future, and the future of bitcoin is very clear it is heading to the moon and a lot of people are now interested to invest with bitcoin. Grab this opportunity to hold more bitcoin, you will surely make good money.
tkamal

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:55:53 AM

Even you are will or not willing you have to go with the flow of technology which is become impossible for all people who can afford it. Cryptocurrency is among it. Bitcoin is proven the track record of its performance that it has bright future nothing to worry about its future at any point so nothing to worry about anything.

◤ ─────────────── PROJECT PAI ─────────────── ◥
│       DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR INTELLIGENT AVATARS       │ (https://projectpai.com/)
◣ ─── JOIN PROJECT PAI TELEGRAM TO GET FREE TOKENS ─── ◢ (https://t.me/projectpai)
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:39:51 AM

Yeah the performance of the bitcoin is very good from the start and till now the bitcoin has gain the very good and the fine potential, the value and the price of the bitcoin is getting more and more high so I think it is good to invest in bitcoin but you will have to be patient and the bitcoin is the better thing for the long term investment and the future of the bitcoin is bright for sure.
rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:27:36 AM

Yes bitcoin having a future you can plan with bitcoin about your future. If we look into the performance of Bitcoin for last few years and the track record is proven that it has potential of growing in future.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 04:58:02 AM

Whether bitcoin has a good future or not, but all that who have trusted in it and invested into it has benefited in large scale. Based in this reality I assure that bitcoin provides the users the goodness upon the way they make use of it. Just go through the growth chart, can understand in better way about the reality.

the government will not deny anything that benefits the public at large, bitcoin is still in the category of system that can be set so well that it is not banned crypto until now. I think it's just a conspiracy before they apply the concept of e-money as an actual conversion benchmark. But bitcoin will still have wide freedom because they offer more freedom to get it.
With lots and lots of people using bitcoin, how could the government will just look at it when everyone is changing sides. That's why the government make a move to control this by putting a terms on any exchanges because they can't control the bitcoin directly on the internet. Yeah, bitcoin has a future because it helps to build a community where lots of unemployed people are making a life because thanks to bitcoin it changed them.
I think yes, bitcoin have a future bacause of many people nowaday use it.  And also because many people use it, it increase even more, so bitcoin is became popular now. And because of good performance of bitcoin, im very sure that bitcoin has brighten future to us.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:03:42 AM

My answer is yes bitcoin has a good future. The current situation is good for bitcoin and the trade of these will profitable like bitcoin ethereum is also growing in the crypto currencies market in the near future bitcoin will provide many other new innovation may it predict the banking industry for its use and trade.

CowboyKiller

Activity: 463

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:45:47 AM

That's true and because of bitcoin we will also have a bright future. Bitcoin will surely become more powerful in the future, and the future of bitcoin is very clear it is heading to the moon and a lot of people are now interested to invest with bitcoin. Grab this opportunity to hold more bitcoin, you will surely make good money.
Sometimes, I ask myself, what is the moon for Bitcoin? It depends on our target, if we set target for Bitcoin is 1 million dollar = 1 BTC, is this moon? Nope, it will be like the target at $6,000. After reached any target, we will create more targets more Bitcoin, our greedy is unlimited.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:17:17 AM

Bitcoin really have big future because their blockchain technology now adopted by many company like international banks. Bitcoin also use in many banks for major transfer, and some country like Japan already regulated Bitcoin so that Bitcoin will be continue bigger and has great future.
The fact that most countries will make use of the blockchain technology to create their own centralized currency will definitely make the legacy coin and some other altcoins with great project have future.
The value is what makes them what they will become and the usefulness. The value is the tag we have placed on it and same will apply to all cryptocurrencies worldwide as time goes by.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:28:25 AM

Bitcoin has future, but Im not sure, if will be like metod of payment, or more just store value. At this stage, BTC become very slow and expensive for money transfers.

Considering the fast price increase of bitcoin for the past years especially this year, no wonder bitcoin has a brighter future and that also means better future for us bitcoiners. The  higher percentage of increase compared to its decrease is obviously a good sign of the strong and growing crytocurrency in this modern world.

I also believe that Bitcoin will have a good future. But I sometimes scare of the fluctuation of the market. Whether Bitcoin will fall down as fast as go up?  Huh
Same here mate because the bitcoin has the strength and the power to increase your money for the future. I love to use it because I feel secure and safe while using the bitcoin and this is the best thing for the bitcoin to use and to hold for the long time, I use to buy the bitcoin and to invest in it just for the bright future and the secure income, I love to use it while a lot of the other people like it so the future of the bitcoin is very bright.
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:03:09 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 11:45:03 AM by ritsel02

The main reason why BTCjam shutdown is that not all of the loans are paid back and because of that they couldn’t capitalize it anymore. I think it won't do anything on the fall of bitcoin.
 Having a future in bitcoin for me is possible, in fact its popularity increases and became more valuable cryptocurrency as time goes by. It is trusted by many people which is also became their source of income. Many countries nowadays already legalized bitcoin and by that, there will be more growing companies soon who won't hesitate to invest on it.
Landagert

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:09:11 AM

Yes, Bitcoin have a really good future. Current growth rates will fetch u good profits.
from the increasing trend of bitcoin users, we can give the statement that bitcoin have a very bright future, i am hopeful that in future the use of bitcoin will be increasing from time to time and hope that people will be using bitcoin for so many purposes, it can even be use n local shops for shopping, but ts will take a little more time.

Bitcoin getting accepted at local shops will surely take a long time as there are many places where bitcoin has not reached and even people have not heard about bitcoins but the good news is that the demand of bitcoin is increasing and we can expect the same in future and more and more people will start using bitcoins which will make bitcoin even more popular.

Well in Japan people already started a while back in accepting Bitcoin as a method of payment. I saw on a video, people buying foods such as tacos and even sushi in the restaurant. In their supermarket that open 24/7 also accepts Bitcoin. Even though they may be some disadvantages, but Bitcoin is staying for the long run.

perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:09:15 AM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
I believe in bitcoin because it is a very potential altcoin. It's been praised by many billionaires and many people have invested in it so it's hard to end the future.
Dude, You have messed up everything. Sorry to say but you have to learn more about bitcoins and altcoins. These are two different coins and you are making bitcoin as a part of altcoin. Still, your point is valid, bitcoin is amazingly growing all over the world. You can check the international market where you can see, how people are waiting for the bitcoins’ to buy them.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:28:44 AM

I see a potential on bitcoin since I started to discover it since 2012 and now the price is rising that's a good thing for the old user that hold their btc for a long term but for us that always using bitcoin in trading and also getting a profit through this forum the reason why they'rereducing the payouts because they're just only balancing the economy and also they're also buying btc for the payouts.
handcraftedapps

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:30:57 AM

I think a coin that wastes so much ressources as Bitcoin doesn't deserve to have a future. I'd prefer coins that don't waste so much money on hardware and electricity. Currently the Bitcoin network consumes the same amount of electricity that croatia consumes.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: