Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:43:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future?  (Read 68568 times)
usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 561

Need Manager!!Hire Me!! Telegram Id @Usekevin

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:55:35 AM

Yes, Bitcoin have a really good future. Current growth rates will fetch u good profits.
bitcoin there is an opportunity to make a good future, because its development is always increasing and good future intent according to me there are some ways does not mean being a benchmark bitcoin surely guarantee the future. you should follow the trade or invest by following the signature campaign or the other and if luck is all very profitable, all that I will melt and in the tube for the future because I'm afraid suatau when bitcoin will go down ... that's my thinking

Yes Obviously.Bitcoin is the king of all the Altcoin.So they will not let down.So you can trust the Bitcoin blindly.At the end of 2018,the price of Bitcoin cross the value of 12k$.

Yes definitely bitcoin has future,it is the most popular cryptocurrency, so no worries it will remain best in the future.

Bitcoin has very deep root ,so bitcoin will survive as much as possible.It will not happen in a Single day.Even it not grow in a single Day. Smiley

peterbom

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:53:34 AM

Bitcoin has been recognised as currency in many countries and as of today it’s the most liquid & widely accepted crypto currency in the world. However, there is a long list of alternate crypto currencies that are eager to grab market share and challenge Bitcoin’s dominance. And what about the 21 million Bitcoin limit? It’s possible that once that ceiling becomes severely limiting, users will turn to other crypto currencies, effectively increasing the global supply.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:18:56 PM

Bitcoin has been recognised as currency in many countries and as of today it’s the most liquid & widely accepted crypto currency in the world. However, there is a long list of alternate crypto currencies that are eager to grab market share and challenge Bitcoin’s dominance. And what about the 21 million Bitcoin limit? It’s possible that once that ceiling becomes severely limiting, users will turn to other crypto currencies, effectively increasing the global supply.
Absolutely yes, bitcoin is the most recognized crypto currency in the cyberworld and over 100+ crypto currencies are eager to grab a market share. That 21 million bitcoin is a long long way to run and many years before it will mined all. On my point of view bitcoin is just like a gold, the gold couldn't find it easily a long process to run in order to have a gold thats why its value is so high. Just like bitcoin, the long time will having a bitcoin its value will high which gives us in the future a good profit.
Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:19:59 PM

Every year, bitcoin will be increasingly introduced into human life and into various technologies. This will give bitcoin stable growth. So I'm sure that bitcoin has a very good future
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:42:25 AM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
In my opinion, bitcoin will continue to evolve over time. bitcoin is very promising for the future.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:47:10 PM

I think so. Many non Bitcoin believers keep saying it is just a bubble yet it continue to grow until now. Now that Bitcoin Core proves strong enough to control their blockchain then perhaps that says their future is a bit stable from now on. Ever since, the miners are the real threat but it ends this month.
acmagbanua21

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:01:15 PM

There is no doubt that bitcoin has a bright future ahead of all crypto currency. But it is waiting to be discovered and known by not many but by all, waiting to be legalized not only by some but by all.
emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:34:43 AM

So far there's no discrepancy of partitioning amount of btc to a local currency in my country. A few people from here have heard about it but only those interested retained. They always set their mind to give though they haven't tried anything yet.
jankekek

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:56:33 AM

Bitcoin has a bright future that will make many of its owners very rich people, so you need to save your coins and wait for the price to reach a fantastic mark.
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:05:42 AM

I think there is a lot of interest in bitcoin as an investment and store of value. People in countries with high inflation can use bitcoin to hold their savings. I think bitcoin has a future in this use.

Bitcoin have a better future to make many people getting  rich. The investment of bitcoin is a true value of coins to get hold and to use it for the reasonable action. Bitcoin is a best future for many people that needs to have a daily income, like me.
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:18:22 PM

I think there is a lot of interest in bitcoin as an investment and store of value. People in countries with high inflation can use bitcoin to hold their savings. I think bitcoin has a future in this use.

Bitcoin have a better future to make many people getting  rich. The investment of bitcoin is a true value of coins to get hold and to use it for the reasonable action. Bitcoin is a best future for many people that needs to have a daily income, like me.
Daily income with low salary and monthly income with high salary or yearly income with a huge salary, what kind of wages do you want? Micro earning is gone for Bitcoin user, if you really want to get rich from Bitcoin, you need to learn the method how to earn Bitcoin without high risk like exchanger, freelancer ...

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:37:31 PM

Yes of course, Bitcoin have the most shining and promising future among crypto currencies. Actually Bitcoin's price is the highest and also it is having the biggest community . Looking its history we can see easily that the price get doubled so many times in few years since its creation. So we can expect that the price will be a lot higher in the future, and that's will encourage so many new investors to start trading BTC.
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:49:08 PM

Bitcoin had the most promising future, but thanks to the greediness of the miners, the higher BTC became the higher the fees they wanted. Nowadays they are only going for the high fee transactions and ignore the rest. This lead to humongous growing of unconfirmed transactions growing by the day. Due to this micro transactions cannot even be done anymore with BTC unless you want to wait for a few days or even more. This is killing BTC and lots of people are turning away into bitcoincash instead where a transaction is made within practicly 10 minutes. The hardfork segwit was going to solve this problem but since they canceled it it's only going to lead to the demise of BTC.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:15:02 PM

I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
Many people are still not believing to what bitcoin can do. We should have a hope and faith to the bitcoin. I am positive man and I know that the bitcoin has really a great future. There are now many sign that the bitcoin is becoming more stronger than before.

uslfd

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:24:32 PM

Of course bitcoin will likely have a good future but also there will be a lot of risk that it's not going to do as well as people have wished.
There could be many reasons but I think right now the biggest risk is attack from WITHIN the crypto world.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Rostchild

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:44:58 AM

Bitcoin is just started,
it may change to other service
ang ther crypto may go higher than bitcoin.

But, it is bitcoin time, it is just started
Nariza

Activity: 246

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:01:36 AM

Yes, bitcoin have a future. Like bitcoin, other cryptocurrency are good investment for us because there's a lot of interest. You can buy it in a low price and sell it in higher price so that you can get a profit.
sparveenat

Activity: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:06:55 AM

Bitcoin is the only future of all cryptocurrency which has been created after bitcoin and they follow bitcoin. As for as concern about bitcoin it is best option for the investor to gain in long t as imewell short time plans.

KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:18:33 AM

There is no doubt that bitcoin has a bright future ahead of all crypto currency. But it is waiting to be discovered and known by not many but by all, waiting to be legalized not only by some but by all.
Bitcoin is though making many people rich but those people are limited to developed countries. All those who sue internet are quite familiar with bitcoin and are earning profits form it whereas those who are form developing countries are yet not much familiar with bitcoin. Bitcoin is indeed the future of the world economy but it will take some time to be sued by these latter people.
nicoly

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:04:28 AM

We don't know the future of bitcoin for sure. But Blockchain technology has a brighter future than most digital currencies in general and Bitcoin in particular.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: