Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:06:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Give your child/ren a bright future!  (Read 8440 times)
imagine313

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:46:42 PM

To all parents and soon to be parents out there,

Plan for your children or future children by saving Bitcoin for them. Buying them bit by bit would be a great investment for the future of your kids. I am saying that you must have a new wallet for your kids so that when they come at the right age, you can give them that wallet and imagine how bright their future will be. You can hold bitcoin for their education, life plans, or whatever you think of.

I believe that if you start storing bitcoin for them now, a bright future is ahead of them  Wink

saving bitcoin for a child's savings in the future is a brilliant idea to be honest I do not think of anything like this, and I strongly agree. it is very worth to try
victorski

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:48:28 PM

It will work only if bitcoin will have a price till the time my children will grow up. If not - than I just lost all the money I could give them
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:30:31 PM

Even though im still young at age of 17 im now preparing for my future family,saving as much money as i can without affecting my own financial issue at this stage.
It's a good idea at your young age you have perfect plan to preparing for your future family. Investing in bitcoin now is good cause you earn and the profit you earn in your investment you can save it for your future and continues investing for continues earning of high profit.
Certainly! It's always good to be visionary and has clear goals, specially when speaking of building own family in the future, nurturing the children morally filled with discipline and mutual respect. Knowing where to make an effort is a vital step towards success. It serves as a guiding path for what needs to be done in achieving that dreams. I believe crypto is a breakthrough and a passageway for the brighter future we all aim for. Earnings from bitcoin, profit gained from trading and investment, savings, learning how to play the game and managing the risks wisely, studying the market on how to invest and trade properly, cutting off emotional distress when difficulties occur are valuable steps to lessen risks and be successful in crypto or in any factors to provide satisfaction and brighter future not only for ourselves but for our loved ones.
Bitcoin is such a blessing and those who believe in it will truly be blessed, it just needs patience, positivity, and hardwork. Bitcoin has so much potential to help people experience its amazing impact and the treasure it brings. Through Bitcoin we can build a brighter future for our children if we start to engage now by learning its trend, doing research and preparing oneself for the possibilities. I believe that it's better to teach children about basic finance, the significance of  handling and spending of money wisely, and guiding them appropriately along the journey. The knowledge instilled at their young mind is essential so when they grow up they'll be ready for the financial challenges of adulthood and they themselves can help mold their better future while we, family, are here still supporting them.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:34:02 PM

Its a good idea that we plan the future of our children. By savings a bitcoin is to make them a brighter future if they need someday a expenses. I believe bitcoin is a good investment and savings and it has a great value. Bitcoin help in our some expenses. I so much trusted in bitcoin because its useful and it helps us. Now i started to invest and savings in bitcoin because its gives good future to our children. In their young age we parents we should be start to save for their future someday we don't worry for them especially when we have already savings.
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:41:07 PM

Plan for your children or future children by saving Bitcoin for them. Buying them bit by bit would be a great investment for the future of your kids. I am saying that you must have a new wallet for your kids so that when they come at the right age, you can give them that wallet and imagine how bright their future will be. You can hold bitcoin for their education, life plans, or whatever you think of.

I believe that if you start storing bitcoin for them now, a bright future is ahead of them  Wink

This is a good idea. Children will be grateful for all valuable coins and other assets kept for them. Only you need to consider that over time something can lose value.

I dont think BTC will be there for only about 10 more years but keeping a hope for our future or our child's future is a good thing, so everyone should think about it. Not just BTC we can think of ETH or LTC too, they too have a great future.

Nobody knows what the outcome of the future will bring. Let's just hope that bitcoins and altcoins will stay much longer as what we've expect them to be for our children. I honestly believe that the potentials of these coins were unimaginable that holding them for quite some time will give us an enormous returns.

thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:52:08 PM

Even though im still young at age of 17 im now preparing for my future family,saving as much money as i can without affecting my own financial issue at this stage.
It's a good idea at your young age you have perfect plan to preparing for your future family. Investing in bitcoin now is good cause you earn and the profit you earn in your investment you can save it for your future and continues investing for continues earning of high profit.
Certainly! It's always good to be visionary and has clear goals, specially when speaking of building own family in the future, nurturing the children morally filled with discipline and mutual respect. Knowing where to make an effort is a vital step towards success. It serves as a guiding path for what needs to be done in achieving that dreams. I believe crypto is a breakthrough and a passageway for the brighter future we all aim for. Earnings from bitcoin, profit gained from trading and investment, savings, learning how to play the game and managing the risks wisely, studying the market on how to invest and trade properly, cutting off emotional distress when difficulties occur are valuable steps to lessen risks and be successful in crypto or in any factors to provide satisfaction and brighter future not only for ourselves but for our loved ones.
Bitcoin is such a blessing and those who believe in it will truly be blessed, it just needs patience, positivity, and hardwork. Bitcoin has so much potential to help people experience its amazing impact and the treasure it brings. Through Bitcoin we can build a brighter future for our children if we start to engage now by learning its trend, doing research and preparing oneself for the possibilities. I believe that it's better to teach children about basic finance, the significance of  handling and spending of money wisely, and guiding them appropriately along the journey. The knowledge instilled at their young mind is essential so when they grow up they'll be ready for the financial challenges of adulthood and they themselves can help mold their better future while we, family, are here still supporting them.
I totally agree! Teaching children about wise budgeting, saving, giving your children a good foundation and teaching them about money matters is precious for personal development and will establish good money habits for life. Teaching them the value of money through real life situations and examples will help them understand where it comes from and how it's earned, and constantly educating them the do's and don'ts. Giving children a brighter future is the ultimate goal of every parent. In the innovative existence of bitcoin, it has opened doors of opportunities to earn and gain profit at our own conveniece, having no need to go to the office and commute just to comply the tasks and no big capital required to start. Just love the job, be committed, diligent, productive and be hopeful. Brighter future is waiting ahead ready for the reward an blessing.
adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:12:00 PM

Im still young and I think I'm fine with how I am right now. Saving money and at the same time doing charity works and helping my family. I guess they are also counted as saving for my little kids since even at a young age I feel honored to help other people and treat them as my own sons and daughters.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:19:12 PM

I also thought about it, though I do not have children yet and perhaps part of my investment I will leave for my future children, I hope that the cryptocurrency will only develop in the future.
peperushing

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:34:05 PM

Buy them bitcoins 😂
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:40:46 PM

In my opinion, some of the money we earn must go to our children. And the cryptocurrency is one of the main investments in the future. I do not understand those parents who refuse to help their children as soon as they reach adulthood. For me, this is nonsense. I do not understand this. Our children must live better than us. I hope my modest investment in cryptocurrency will help them.
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:45:36 PM

I think it is still safer to leave money for children in gold or real estate, as we do not yet know exactly how the cryptocurrency will develop in the future.
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:48:37 PM

In my opinion, some of the money we earn must go to our children. And the cryptocurrency is one of the main investments in the future. I do not understand those parents who refuse to help their children as soon as they reach adulthood. For me, this is nonsense. I do not understand this. Our children must live better than us. I hope my modest investment in cryptocurrency will help them.
As most of us here are stepping to be a parent soon this is what we may ever have to think for what could be the best thing or best move that we can be able to do for here in the near future. Investment are the good choice.

dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:49:10 PM

This can be a good idea worth exploring. I am sure that some parents may like the idea of putting aside a small Bitcoin now and then just leave it somewhere and letting it grow for years before gifting it to the child at a certain age. Like what can be the value of even just one Bitcoin 15 or 20 years from now? The only fear we have is what if after 15 years a new cryptocurrency is taking over Bitcoin and it is left behind like an old man with no more worth. So maybe the solution is just set aside an account and though you won't touch it for anything you should also be watching the crypto-market from time to time..
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:52:31 PM

I can only prepare them to collect bitcoin from myself and really will teach actively when they are 18 years old. Too dangerous if they are taught bitcoin businesses actively early because they are at risk with abuse that can not be controlled properly. All I can teach now is the understanding of theory.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:55:34 PM

Its very good idea for the good future of children. Every have moral duty to buildup their children future. Bitcoin is the best way to created this.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:14:13 AM

I think it's my purpose and other investors why they invest with bitcoin because for my family's future because I think investing in crypto currency is a future investment using technological developments and the times
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:27:34 AM

That is a good idea I hope I can do it soon if I earn enough I will follow your strategies for sure bitcoin value is more valuable after holding it for many years because you don't need to worry for their future.
emerejames

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:33:08 AM

This is a very nice idea, thank you so much. Just like as i always advice parents to do in cash banks i believe it will even be better if we save some bitcoin for our children's which will not just save there alone but also yield more profit for them before they grow up, because the future of bitcoin is going to be great, imaging how our children's will feel when they grow to see this wonderful and great plan for them.
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:45:13 AM

This is a nice idea. We have a different opinion about that But then i dont want to save bitcoin for my children in the future. I want to invest my money in business and the money that from my business is what im using in their future education or needs. I want to open an savings account so that i saved my money their.

I want to have my future children a brighten future. So i guess this is the right decision for me.
Marjo04

Activity: 408

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:49:07 AM

Well that was a nice family planning...but I would suggest even you are students or nothing else... start earning bitcoins and save them or hold... for your future. I can possibly trust 100% that in the future... I will be a millionaire! And for my future family also... thanks for this opportunity...so grab it...there will be no time for this to sitting in your chait with butt.

Yes i agree i think earning bitcoins now will be a success in my future.I have a work now but investing is very important to prepare to my future and also help to build a good family with a secure finacial income. Bitcoin is growing now and i hope this must be in a lifetime so i can tell also my children about bitcoins.. More power to bitcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: