Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:18:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Give your child/ren a bright future!  (Read 8441 times)
NNMT

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:54:28 PM

As you say, if you have a lot of money then use that money to invest in bitocoin for children later. It is a very good idea, but few people think and calculate this problem, because many people only consider the immediate benefit, and the problem of descendants later I think they will invest in land, housing, gold and silver.
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:56:41 PM

Investing in bitcoin really gives our children their bright future.Creating a wallet as early as today for our children is a very good idea.And when they're on the right age you can turn it over and teach them basic techniques about bitcoin and to make it grow for their future.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:58:30 PM

Of course, right now I'm involved in bitcoin to make a profit from it and accumulate bitcoin over time, and I will keep it in the future so that my child will grow up to be a fuller and wealthier person I hope it is true and bitcoin is the source of everyone's life.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:13:26 PM

To all parents and soon to be parents out there,

Plan for your children or future children by saving Bitcoin for them. Buying them bit by bit would be a great investment for the future of your kids. I am saying that you must have a new wallet for your kids so that when they come at the right age, you can give them that wallet and imagine how bright their future will be. You can hold bitcoin for their education, life plans, or whatever you think of.

I believe that if you start storing bitcoin for them now, a bright future is ahead of them  Wink
Obviously the wisest thing to do is to just hold your tokens in your wallet and overtime you can already notice the growth in your investment over time in my experience holding a token in almost 8months makes me almost 400$ but also depends on your volume of investment so proven that if you hold your token and maybe you can use it when you already have a children surely your investment will pump in that time.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:38:25 PM

Plan your children's future in saving your bitcoin. Just be practical and make sense in spending your income in bitcoin or even in your regular job. All we know that we can earn a lot coming from bitcoin as long as we give more effort to make our capital grow. We also know that time by time all things and goods are going higher so make sure that your income will increase too. So the best thing to do is have a long term investment and savings using bitcoin because bitcoin is a good investment that it's value may increase any moment.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:38:47 PM

Plan for your children or future children by saving Bitcoin for them. Buying them bit by bit would be a great investment for the future of your kids. I am saying that you must have a new wallet for your kids so that when they come at the right age, you can give them that wallet and imagine how bright their future will be. You can hold bitcoin for their education, life plans, or whatever you think of.

I believe that if you start storing bitcoin for them now, a bright future is ahead of them  Wink
Obviously the wisest thing to do is to just hold your tokens in your wallet and overtime you can already notice the growth in your investment over time in my experience holding a token in almost 8months makes me almost 400$ but also depends on your volume of investment so proven that if you hold your token and maybe you can use it when you already have a children surely your investment will pump in that time.

I wouldn't exactly put my kid's future solely on bitcoin though. Of course it would be good if i have bitcoin holdings but i wouldn't put their future in it. Having other investments for the future would be a lot better for me. A diversified savings and investments for your kids is the safest and i wouldn't have it any less.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:11:27 PM

I wouldn't exactly put my kid's future solely on bitcoin though. Of course it would be good if i have bitcoin holdings but i wouldn't put their future in it. Having other investments for the future would be a lot better for me. A diversified savings and investments for your kids is the safest and i wouldn't have it any less.
I will also choose as you do, I do not put my child's future into bitcoin because I can not be sure that until they are mature and knowledgeable, Bitcoin will still be the best and most profitable investment. Bitcoin changing every hour and every day, and always go in different directions, there is no fixed, saving bitcoin for the future of the kids is never a wise thing, instead of focusing on bitcoin, as you say, we should choose other investments, that could be a savings fund from the money we earn in Bitcoin, or invest in gold, even buy a piece of land, all choices are better than bitcoin

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:31:11 PM

Of course, every parent wants to give their children a bright future. So what can we do now besides investing in Bitcoin, a smart and valuable currency in the present and going in the future? Because the electronic money market in general and Bitcoin in particular is a new investment trend and of course if you pick up the trend, the chances of success are always high.
And I firmly believe that to your child's or daughter's generation they will use Bitcoin to trade in a common way instead of cash at this time.
Mmball2018

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:33:44 PM

This is a good idea back in the day my father told me that parents used to buy gold for their kids and then save it, it was like a tradition, but this tradition has gotten forgotten but I think this is going to make a come back with bitcoin.

Tradition is already in our family. My grandparents bought lands to give it to their children including my parents. Now my parents are buying also additional lands to give it to us someday. But, now with regards to my kids, I am buying insurances for my children. I want them to have security in the future, until this Bitcoin came into picture. Storing bitcoin and someday give it to my children is an addition to my lists to be accomplished for my kids.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:49:11 PM

At any age you feel your child has the ability to understand it. Just teach her/him in bits and eventually show her the sites and how to go about it.
do not do it at all ages of the child.
we must wait for our children to be fully grown up, and ensure that their education level is completely finished. because if we give the knowledge of bitcoin at school age will disrupt their school activities.
cpkozak

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:58:22 PM

Of course, every parent wants to give their children a bright future. So what can we do now besides investing in Bitcoin, a smart and valuable currency in the present and going in the future? Because the electronic money market in general and Bitcoin in particular is a new investment trend and of course if you pick up the trend, the chances of success are always high.
And I firmly believe that to your child's or daughter's generation they will use Bitcoin to trade in a common way instead of cash at this time.
I do not think that only investing in new bitcoin brings a bright future for your child. You just have to teach your children well, giving them a good knowledge base so that they can be independent, I think this is much better. Bitcoin is just a market for investing and making money. But when you have lots of money but your kids only know how to spend your money then this is your failure.
lendroids

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:19:26 PM

I will do that anytime if i have a lot bitcoins on my wallet, but for now im realy focusing on getting a real high paying job to sustain my family. Also hitting good campaigns and bounties in the forum that will make wallet happy.
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:19:41 PM

Children need to be trained to earn crypto currency, also the basics of blockchain. Very soon this will work. And if you simply put BTC on a purse, and in the future just give this money for an outdated model of education, then the children will not learn anything.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:27:06 PM

Yes i saving bitcoin for my children and wife for their bright future. I love my wife and children the best. I decide to hold Ethereum and bitcoin in my MEW and coinbase. I will give them in future when price will many times more than before.
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:31:12 PM

Its  really good idea even I am doin that I got 4 month baby even I am thinking that am not only collecting bitcoin from all the possible ways. Even I started to collect some good altcoins like ether and lite pin funny thing is that I am collecting dogecoin more it is the only crypto having in the for of full coin
Cheenguboc143

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:35:20 PM

Saving in the future is really a good plan.  We don't know what happens in the future. That's why we should save more now,  little by little for our kids/family , and also don't forget to teach them how to handle their savings.  So their saving would not be wasted in the wrong things.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:51:56 PM

Wow, that was a good one there. Bitcoin will be a powerful currency in the future and hodling some for our children will be one of the best things we can ever do for them. They'll make a lot from it sometime to come in the future
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:01:28 PM

All of these hardworks of mine are for my children and for my wife to give them a better and a brighter future.
All of us here are doing such things that might give us a good profit to be able to earn. Each of us have the different ambitions but we are all aiming to give our family the life they deserve, I will do this and i will keep grinding to give my family their needs and assurance of a better and brighter future.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:02:01 PM

I think it would be a great idea saving bitcoins for their future, but i think there will be a problem because what if bitcoin start decreasing in a big price in the next 10 years, then all of your saving will be gone or it will be lessen. I think it will be more better if you convert all of your bitcoins into cash if the price of bitcoin raise in a higher price, so there will be no problem of bitcoin's price will falls down.
Bakulman

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:04:30 PM

Securing the future of our beloved children through Investments in Digital currencies specially in bitcoin will surely let them be financially stable to support their needs specially in educational plan.This is a great investment by creating them an accounts and let them know what is happening in digital world nowadays we should also educate them in put their minds the existence of bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies on how to access it and earn through tradings and mining for them to survive and gain some profits in this kind of business that is capable of earning through the use of internet secured and powered by block chain technology, so that in the near future they will not be ignorant in Digital world of cryptocurreny.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: