Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:20:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should random jackpot blocks be added , as found in : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg40891040#msg40891040 ?
YES
NO
Yes, but the probabilities and or multipliers must be changed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Las Vegas coin. Masternode cost only $250!! Only 400,000 coins total!  (Read 78836 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
love diem

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:16:52 AM

how much days does it need for the coins get out of stake ? for fly

Because most people have swapped their coins, the fly coin network is running very slow. The best thing you can do is a name claim on the presstab explorer and email me your VGS address, and I will send you your coins.

Vegas

Please help to me! I have Fly coins at Yobit.
But Yobit's wallet is under maintenance. I can't withdraw my Fly coins. How to do ?
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:33:56 PM

Guys we MUST get on Nova!!! Coinexchange.io is NOT enough!!! How about an ICO to sell VGS from the cashiers cage for 50,000 sats? This is WELL below the highest sell order? Guys we NEED to join together. I would add Yobit, but wallets are CONSTANTLY in maintenance.

Does anyone know how much it costs to get listed to vote on nova? How much are paid votes on Nova?

I am ONE person. I need EVERYONES support.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3186

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 03:52:51 PM

Guys we MUST get on Nova!!! Coinexchange.io is NOT enough!!! How about an ICO to sell VGS from the cashiers cage for 50,000 sats? This is WELL below the highest sell order? Guys we NEED to join together. I would add Yobit, but wallets are CONSTANTLY in maintenance.

Does anyone know how much it costs to get listed to vote on nova? How much are paid votes on Nova?

Vegas

A vote costs 10 NPOINT. Now is price for 1 NPOINT=0.00016015BTC. 1200 NPOINTS or 0.2BTC cost adding coin for voting list, or 1BTC directly add without vote
I think you need minimum 250 votes
My suggestion is not to spend a lot of time and money for adding on Yobit.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:19:05 PM

Vegas

A vote costs 10 NPOINT. Now is price for 1 NPOINT=0.00016015BTC. 1200 NPOINTS or 0.2BTC cost adding coin for voting list, or 1BTC directly add without vote

The problem is this:

Even if we pay .2 btc in Npoints to get listed. Can we get 250 paid votes?

The goal to winning is to get on Bittrex and or Polo, BUT it takes enormous volume to do this from another exchange. If we land on Bittrex, its a jackpot!!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
dennislevy

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:17:00 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 07:27:22 PM by dennislevy

Vegas

The problem is this:

The goal to winning is to get on Bittrex and or Polo, BUT it takes enormous volume to do this from another exchange. If we land on Bittrex, its a jackpot!!

Vegas

It costs Npoints for voting X 250 votes, in essence you end up paying more than the quick way, of 1 BTC.
I think it would be best to sell X amount of coins from cashier cage, to raise necessary funds.
Might need to vote on a fair price and amount for VGS. I will kick in .1 BTC to help raise funds to get listed on NovaExchange.
But need more than .1 BTC from Vegas and me. Like .8 BTC more.
Not sure we will get anymore volume on NovaExchange.com versus CoinExchange.io?
I trade over at Nova and at times not much is being traded

Peace, Dennis

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:29:30 PM

Vegas
PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM YOBIT or they will ruin VGS.

Retired

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 07:32:09 PM

Why? What's wrong with YoBit?
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:47:46 PM

80% of their wallets are constantly in maintainance.

Vegas

Retired

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 07:49:44 PM

80% of their wallets are constantly in maintainance.

Vegas
That is right. I personally think they do it to save operating costs: starting wallets only a few at a time.
HORT

Activity: 508
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:53:34 AM

What the hell? I was staking every single day until Aug 22nd. Then nothing. What happened? I changed nothing.
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:20:16 AM

the windows wallet is  using really to much cpu
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:18:53 PM

I can't get a connection using Las Vegas Coin Core on W10. Any idea?

Also I was wondering how is the promotion of this coin going - Are people in Vegas really interested in this thing?

Regards,
KW

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 04:27:07 PM

20% inflation without masternodes
with masternodes maybe 40%

good values

the 300% POS in thread title is definatly wrong statement
it a very unhealth high value that would attract noone
the real fact are much better

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Retired

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 04:50:41 PM

What is the real POS?
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 06:33:00 PM

What is the real POS?
static reward 0.5 per block

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:42:53 PM

Sorry for maybe noob question.
I have message in my wallet:

Stacking is active
MultiSend: Not Active

What does MultiSend: Not Active mean?
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3186

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 04:49:05 AM

Vegas

The problem is this:

Vegas

It costs Npoints for voting X 250 votes, in essence you end up paying more than the quick way, of 1 BTC.
I think it would be best to sell X amount of coins from cashier cage, to raise necessary funds.
Might need to vote on a fair price and amount for VGS. I will kick in .1 BTC to help raise funds to get listed on NovaExchange.
But need more than .1 BTC from Vegas and me. Like .8 BTC more.
Not sure we will get anymore volume on NovaExchange.com versus CoinExchange.io?
I trade over at Nova and at times not much is being traded

Peace, Dennis

Adding coin to Nova + 250 votes worth about 0.6+ btc
Plus there is a problem with collecting 250votes.
If you decide to stay on decidion for listing on Nova i will donate 75 XDE2 for this

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:36:38 PM

What is the real POS?
static reward 0.5 per block

HI Cryptonit. Please understand I did not mean to deceive users. I got the numbers from Presstabs explorer about 2 weeks ago.

Presstabs explorer is still showing 75% inflation, today. So Im not sure which one to trust. Presstabs inflation numbers do move around a lot. So I will go with chainz for now and edit the OP @20%.

Vegas

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 12:39:12 AM

I did not mean to deceive users. I got the numbers from Presstabs explorer about 2 weeks ago.

Presstabs explorer is still showing 75% inflation, today. So Im not sure which one to trust.
Presstabs inflation numbers do move around a lot. So I will go with chainz for now and edit the OP @20%.

Vegas

u dont have to trust any explorer
u know ur static reward per block
u know the target ammount of blocks per year
calculate the coinrollout and based on that the to be expected inflation

u made this coin u should know how it rolls out
who else could if not the designer of coinspecs

when can we expect working masternodes?
even if i dislike ur decision keep pow energy waste alive
i dont care from where my masternodes earn their fair share

i just think u underestimate needed changes to transfor a static blockreward coin
into a two kind of different blockreward coin

a change that just will in future make ur live harder because u more and more move away of pivx codebase
and more and more u lose ability to easy adopt code improvements from pivx
pivx was never meant to be run in POW/POS hybrid mode it was designed to start as POW and switch to POS
thats the reason the diff adjustment engine is not seperated between POW and POS
because they not meant to be active simultaneous but instead after each other

u know what happend out of fly after to many unusual code adaptions
it became a not maintainable moloch no dev wanted to put hands on again

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:37:02 PM

I did not mean to deceive users. I got the numbers from Presstabs explorer about 2 weeks ago.

Presstabs explorer is still showing 75% inflation, today. So Im not sure which one to trust.
Presstabs inflation numbers do move around a lot. So I will go with chainz for now and edit the OP @20%.

Vegas

u made this coin u should know how it rolls out
who else could if not the designer of coinspecs

when can we expect working masternodes?
even if i dislike ur decision keep pow energy waste alive
i dont care from where my masternodes earn their fair share

i just think u underestimate needed changes to transfor a static blockreward coin
into a two kind of different blockreward coin

a change that just will in future make ur live harder because u more and more move away of pivx codebase
pivx was never meant to be run in POW/POS hybrid mode it was designed to start as POW and switch to POS
thats the reason the diff adjustment engine is not seperated between POW and POS

Thanks Cryptonit for your feedback. Many of you following me, knows I dont do anything the same. I try to be innovative and b e different. Very different. I mean, you if look at the most popular coins out there, that are doing the best, they have done something new and exciting. But, there is also a limit on how far I should go. Nothing I have done is "too far". I like the POS and POW difficulty the same. The next wallet release will drastically increase the block reward for POW, making it much more fair for POW.

Whats unique about Las Vegas coin? Well there will be MANY unique features including jackpot blocks. But for now to my knowledge , its the ONLY coin  that has POW, POS, and Masternodes. I COULD be wrong on this, but its the ONLY coin that I am aware of.  This gives users CHOICE!!! The next wallet release will activate the masternodes. This should happen within the next 7 days. With this next release will also drastically increase the POW reward. This coin DOES favor POS , as I dont want miners just mining and dumping on us. Once I have the wallet the way I want it, will come the mobile apps./ Then after the mobile apps I will be doing massive marketing.

Quote from cryptonit:

I am shocked , you would even respond with such an inaccurate statement. You sir, are a crypto expert. The block time is 5 minutes, and the regular reward is .5 VGS

Here is the problem: We have random jackblocks that pay 1 VGS. On top of that , there isnt always 1 block every 5 minutes. Sometimes there are 2 blocks in the same minute, and then another block 15 minutes later. So how do you calculate that!?!?!? There is a thing called difficulty on top of this, that changes DRASTICALLY!! DO I really need to explain all of this to you?? C'mon Cryptonit, really?

Cryptonit said:

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!? YOUR COIN DIAMOND COIN V3 HAS A PIVX CODEBASE!?!?!??!!?!?

Cryptonit said:

Well, the world just wasnt ready for such advanced technology that I was dreaming up. Just kidding. The anti dump system in fly was YEARS ahead of its time, and we had it 99% working. We were so close. If I had to do it again, I wouldnt change it, because I learned so much from fly coin. I dont call them failures. I was brand new in crypto, and wanted to push the limits far beyond what crypto could do. I have learned so much because through fly coin, and 2 years later have a whole new outlook on crypto, with so much more education. Las Vegas coin wont take the wild ride of fly. Things will remain stable and calm, but also I will add exciting features that users will love.

Vegas

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: