Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:12:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should random jackpot blocks be added , as found in : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg40891040#msg40891040 ?
YES
NO
Yes, but the probabilities and or multipliers must be changed.

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Las Vegas coin. Masternode cost only $250!! Only 400,000 coins total!  (Read 78861 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3266

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:33:02 PM

i noticed some coin are listed on CMC and has low volume , how come we cant not get listed on cmc?

For CMC listing, coin need to have any daily trading volume. No matter how much is it.
I am not sure why they much easier list coins listed on Yobit in regards to Coinexchange coins listed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hakeris123

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:50:21 PM

yes strange , we need make bounty or advertise to create more attention by now we under cover.All other coins mentioned by youtubers but somehow we
behind ,Devs should take some action 
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:32:50 PM

yes strange , we need make bounty or advertise to create more attention by now we under cover.All other coins mentioned by youtubers but somehow we

I have been doing my bit by promoting VGS to the world on Twitter but there seems to be no interest even though I believe this is one project that has huge potential and could be one of the top coins. VGS has so much going for it right now but lacks interest and exposure, I think this would change once CMC do list VGS.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
The_Money_Manager

Activity: 215
Merit: 5

Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:04:10 PM
Merited by vella85 (1)

I have been doing my bit by promoting VGS to the world on Twitter but there seems to be no interest even though I believe this is one project that has huge potential and could be one of the top coins. VGS has so much going for it right now but lacks interest and exposure, I think this would change once CMC do list VGS.

Your promoting doesn't go unnoticed Vella. You're the reason I just downloaded the wallet and am about to purchase my first few coins. I would love to get a MN of this since it's fairly cheap to acquire but it seems like it will take a while to do so. Thanks for the info on this!

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
MyNode.rocks

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:31:57 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 08:21:55 PM by MyNode.rocks

Hi all,

As some community members have stated VGS needs more work on promotion side. We also think that VGS is a gem and in the future people would like to have more of it. Maybe we can also help in spreading awareness to VGS?

I would like to announce that we have released new solution for shared masternodes with instant payments. VGS is one of the initial coins that we are supporting.
Why? VGS has small but serious community members that will take VGS to the masses. Currently minimum seat size is 2 VGS.

Why are we different than other?
- No more google sheets and sending transaction ids to discord chats.
- New system is created where you can track you balance and statistics for all masternodes that we are hosting.
- When masternode reward transaction is confirmed, reward will be paid instantly.
- When system was designed focus was on scalability and security.
- We can easy add more coins and more masternodes.
- Every wallet is tested and all wallets are running on Linux under different and not root users.
- Web site is not connected directly with wallets. We have one more layer of monitors between web site and masternodes.

Our goal is to make new boundaries with shared masternodes.

What you have to do to have seat in our masternodes? Create account, deposit coins and add them to queue. When masternode is created you can watch your rewards.
Our fee for VGS masternode reward is 5%. This means that for every masternode reward we are taking only 0.025 VGS. Not so much, but as I wrote in the begging. We believe in VGS! Smiley

Please visit https://mynode.rocks/#/
Discord is fresh and waiting for people https://discordapp.com/invite/wBMbaXv

p.s.
We have Linux-Linus setup, but if you would like maybe we can make Linux-Win setup tutorial. But as #cryptonit wrote in few posts before, Diamond tutorial works fine for VGS too.

Thank you,
MyNode.rocks team
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 10:04:05 PM

Your promoting doesn't go unnoticed Vella. You're the reason I just downloaded the wallet and am about to purchase my first few coins. I would love to get a MN of this since it's fairly cheap to acquire but it seems like it will take a while to do so. Thanks for the info on this!

Thank you my friend!

Yeah when it comes to VGS, I thought that my tweets were not getting noticed as I never get any response from my followers, well I get some likes and re-tweets but never a comment but you were the first so thank you. Yes a VGS masternode is cheap right now as not many even know about this coin or even know that they have masternodes, however if you can't get a masternode, staking is very good as the reward is set at 0.5 VGS per stake. You will need at least 200+ VGS to stake as this is a good amount to stake at the moment and get you a few stakes each week. If you happen to buy more then split them into blocks of 250 VGS and you should stake more often. Good luck my friend and once again thanks!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
hakeris123

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:53:19 AM

Any price prediction ? Iwould predict in near future 100-150k satoshi when we get noticed
The_Money_Manager

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

Hey guys, quick question. I downloaded the wallet yesterday and it synced up perfectly. I added 200+ coins to my wallet yesterday but am still seeing "Staking is not active". Is there something I'm supposed to click or do to get my wallet to start staking? Thanks for the help.
oh and yes my wallet is unlocked

hakeris123

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:03:25 PM

same problem here since i downloaded new wallet , wallet is unlocked synced and arrow isnt green Sad
The_Money_Manager

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:35:15 PM

same problem here since i downloaded new wallet , wallet is unlocked synced and arrow isnt green Sad

Ok, I closed it and restarted. When I unlocked it I clicked the button that said for anonymization and staking only. I waited a few seconds and boom now my arrow is green. Hope this helps you!

hakeris123

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:04:50 PM

so if get extra coin for masternode ,will i get 1,5 VGS or 0,5?I seen some updates where they say mn 1.5vgs stakers 0.5
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:27:59 PM

VGS has all it takes to go REALLY big. Here is what is holding it back...

1. I have soooooo many good ideas to make VGS great, BUT.. we need a very good coder. LIMX dev is the best there is , but he has far too many projects, and no time. The largest wallet is the "cashiers cage". It holds 50,000+ VGS. It can be used for anything that can help VGS. It can pay for promoting Las Vegas coin to users, it can be used to pay devs for their work on the wallet. It can pay for bounties ect.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 10:40:30 PM

VGS has all it takes to go REALLY big. Here is what is holding it back...

1. I have soooooo many good ideas to make VGS great, BUT.. we need a very good coder. LIMX dev is the best there is , but he has far too many projects, and no time. The largest wallet is the "cashiers cage". It holds 50,000+ VGS. It can be used for anything that can help VGS. It can pay for promoting Las Vegas coin to users, it can be used to pay devs for their work on the wallet. It can pay for bounties ect.

Vegas

This is all good my friend however if you are looking for a full time coder then why not advertise this in the forum in the services thread and also advertise this on social media. Twitter will be your best chance at finding a coder as a lot more people use Twitter when it comes to crypto. I can make a tweet about this if you like and see how it goes. Once you have a full time coder then you can start a promotion campaign and give bounties.

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:46:25 PM

Ok.. so Crypto is a funny thing.... Its hard to see whats happening in the background, but there is LOTS!

First I believe I have found a dev to do our wallet update for the masternode block reward. If there is no objection, I would like to raise the masternode reward to 2 VGS. The block reward will be 2.5 VGS.  .5 to the staker, and 2 VGS to the masternode.

Also I spoke to Gregofdoom, and he is creating all new graphics with a roadmap to the OP.

I have also spoken to Las Vegas coin girl (our official model), and she has created a separate facebook page just to market Las Vegas coin. She has already over 4100 friends, and adds a few hundred more each day. Because she lives in Las Vegas, the Las Vegas community will find out about the existence of Las Vegas coin. Even those that dont live in Las Vegas will buy. I have her page setup to auto confirm friends. I tried to add the friends requests manually , and I couldnt go fast enough. So soon her page should be in the tens of thousands of friends. The page is still under construction, and I will release a link to it soon.

So there is lots of exciting things to look forward to Smiley

Vegas    

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
plastcom

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:21:00 PM

"The block reward will be 2.5 VGS.  .5 to the staker, and 2 VGS to the masternode"

This proposal is very interesting.
I am on YES.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
goosewobbler

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:23:15 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 01:58:44 AM by goosewobbler

If you want to write a script to help them setup their ubuntu VPS  200 Las Vegas coins for that.

...Ahem.

https://github.com/goosewobbler/vps

So I've been helping some people out in Discord DMs with this, might as well post proper instructions here.  The following sets up one node called lasvegas_node1, and assumes you know how to send yourself funds with a wallet, and can use the linux editor vim.

Instructions (assumes one node called lasvegas_node1)

<on master wallet>

<Send 1000 VGS to yourself - must be exact>
<Tools menu, debug console>

Enter the following commands:

Code:
masternode genkey

The result of this is your MN private key.  You need it later.

Code:
masternode outputs

The result of this is your MN transaction id and index in the format "{tx_id}": "{index}".  You need those later.

<Tools menu, open masternode configuration file>

Add the following details in this file in the following format:

Code:
lasvegas_node1 {VPS IP address}:60702 {MN private key} {MN transaction id} {MN transaction index}

Save the file and close the wallet.  Open the wallet again.

<on VPS>
Run the following commands to compile and install the VPS wallet:

Code:
git clone https://github.com/goosewobbler/vps.git && cd vps && ./install.sh -p lasvegascoin -n 4 -c 1

Now edit the VPS wallet config file:

Code:
vim /etc/masternodes/lasvegascoin_n1.conf

Insert your private key and the IP address of the VPS in the appropriate places and save the file.

Now activate the node locally:

Code:
/usr/local/bin/activate_masternodes_lasvegascoin

You will need to wait for the VPS wallet blockchain to fully sync before you can start the node remotely.  
Keep running this command, eventually the value of 'blocks' will stabilise:

Code:
/usr/local/bin/lasvegascoin-cli -conf=/etc/masternodes/lasvegascoin_n1.conf getinfo

The value of 'blocks' will increase until it reaches the 'up to block' value on the block explorer:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vgs/#

When the VPS wallet is fully synced, you can start the node remotely:

<on master wallet>
<Masternodes => My Masternodes => Start MISSING>

You can verify the status of the VPS wallet and masternode with the following:

<on VPS>
Code:
/usr/local/bin/lasvegascoin-cli -conf=/etc/masternodes/lasvegascoin_n1.conf masternode status

Disclaimer

• This has been tested with Vultr Ubuntu 16.04 instance ($5/month).  The $2.50 instances should be fine for a single node but they are always sold out in my region.
  • Don't use IPV6 addresses, I have yet to see the script work with those for any coin.
  • The script supports more than one node per VPS instance but I prefer to keep mine separate so haven't tested that.
  • This is not my script, but I did the LasVegasCoin integration amongst others, this should be merged upstream when Florian gets to my PR, it's been sat there a while with the others.  Seems he's busy messing around with Achilles Coin Roll Eyes
  • PR for the geeks/interested:
    https://github.com/masternodes/vps/pull/31

VGS address:  VMATmN4BZRSTNES5dpzz34pC7EFJLnWh1F

vella85

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:07:55 PM

Ok.. so Crypto is a funny thing.... Its hard to see whats happening in the background, but there is LOTS!

First I believe I have found a dev to do our wallet update for the masternode block reward. If there is no objection, I would like to raise the masternode reward to 2 VGS. The block reward will be 2.5 VGS.  .5 to the staker, and 2 VGS to the masternode.

Also I spoke to Gregofdoom, and he is creating all new graphics with a roadmap to the OP.

I have also spoken to Las Vegas coin girl (our official model), and she has created a separate facebook page just to market Las Vegas coin. She has already over 4100 friends, and adds a few hundred more each day. Because she lives in Las Vegas, the Las Vegas community will find out about the existence of Las Vegas coin. Even those that dont live in Las Vegas will buy. I have her page setup to auto confirm friends. I tried to add the friends requests manually , and I couldnt go fast enough. So soon her page should be in the tens of thousands of friends. The page is still under construction, and I will release a link to it soon.

So there is lots of exciting things to look forward to Smiley

Vegas    

I'm all for the new masternodes rewards however I still think people staking should get a little more of the pie as well. Sounds like the marketing side is coming along nicely, hopefully this will bring massive amounts of exposure to VGS. Then hopefully we get more volume as this is what VGS needs right now and then a CMC listing which would be the icing on the cake.

goosewobbler

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:40:59 AM

Mac Wallet

Can someone verify that the Mac wallet I compiled works on their Mac - I believe I fixed the bundling error reported a few pages back, but the reporter never got back to me and I am keen to collect the bounty for this, I spent quite a lot of time on it.  It is the latest version, 2.0.0.3:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b3Gvnr8P8uYDifHoCHtwxtBaozLpcwJA/view?usp=sharing

Linux Wallet

Is there a bounty for compiling a wallet that works on other versions of Linux besides Ubuntu 16.04?  I run Ubuntu 17.10 and the Linux wallet does not work at all.  We should have a QT Linux wallet that works out of the box for most Linux x86_64, I can compile one for the Ubuntu and Debian last two versions at least.

Thanks.

VGS Address

VMATmN4BZRSTNES5dpzz34pC7EFJLnWh1F
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:57:58 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 10:33:53 PM by gregofdoom

My 3 Masternodes works great.

It's very easy to configure them and additionally VGS is very cheap to collect 1000 coins.

I plan to start the next one  Wink
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 11:56:24 PM

How is the new wallet coming along with the updated masternodes rewards?

Once this is complete, maybe its time to start marketing VGS as it needs more promotion and maybe the Twitter account needs to be more active as it gets people interested in the project. Still not many people know about VGS so we need to get the word out there!

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: