Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:51:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40121 times)
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:54:15 PM

everyone wants to be rich. It is clrearly that having much money will make our life happier. There are many people claiming that they do not need money. They are all fools and liars. I bet that they can not live a day without any amount of money Cheesy Therefore, try to make more money while you still can. Bitcoin is now a good field for everyone
yes no doubt that everyone want to be rich. and for that everyone try themselves to become rich but some people become succeeded while some people cannot succeeded, it is also depending on your luck, if you are luck you will become succeeded but if you are not lucky then you cannot become succeeded.
amaral1977

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:18:04 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

From wanting to be, to actually be goes a very hard road. Cryptocurrency isn´t instant free money. What it is , is an opportunity. Some will grab it some won´t. I won´t leave my job before i have at least 10k euros in passive income. I don´t see it coming soon, if ever. So work it is, monday, the day after tomorrow.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:21:13 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

From wanting to be, to actually be goes a very hard road. Cryptocurrency isn´t instant free money. What it is , is an opportunity. Some will grab it some won´t. I won´t leave my job before i have at least 10k euros in passive income. I don´t see it coming soon, if ever. So work it is, monday, the day after tomorrow.
That is what the other should do also before they quit their job. I also want to have at least $2,000 passive income per month before i leave my job because i can leave with a little bit taste of freedom with that. Passive income is the most important thing that every rich person attain so i also need to have that before i leave the other source of my income.
Zemangat

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:58:46 PM

Who does not want to be rich? Everyone wants to be rich. But I do not think it's easy to get rich in an instant way. Even if you have your bitcoin. It will take some effort to benefit from bitcoin. The harder your business .. then your profits will be greater. I do not believe if you just silent and get rich ..
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:09:57 PM

Hope for rich with bitcoin is real and already many people are in live tv station interviews. We must be optimistic and there is still a lot of hope to become rich if we immediately buy bitcoin.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
surix

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:49:57 PM

Look at the bitcoin distribution yourself,

https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

you can see that address with high amout of BTC that can be "rich" is very, very limited. If you count 100BTC as rich, then it's less than 0.1% of all addresses.

So no, not everyone can be rich; however, everyone indeed wants to be rich.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:14:33 PM

Who does not want to be rich? Everyone wants to be rich. But I do not think it's easy to get rich in an instant way. Even if you have your bitcoin. It will take some effort to benefit from bitcoin. The harder your business .. then your profits will be greater. I do not believe if you just silent and get rich ..
indeed everyone wants to become rich and it’s not because of the greed but because it is the need of the time it is very difficult to complete your daily needs without being rich and I also want to be rich and for this purpose I am spending good time on bitcoin, I am being responsible and I am using my time constructively now and before this I was wasting my time on useless things and I am doing this to become rich of course.

justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:46:41 PM

It is not actually correct. Imagine those people who purchased bitcoins in 2009 and sold them now became millionaires. Bitcoin profits depends more on luck. Bitcoin can be hardly earned but everyone can earn bitcoins in any amount. For starting maybe you can earn some low amounts but for sure, they will increase with your increasing experience.

The more you invest in bitcoins the more profit you get with a great knowledge and skills about trading, mining, etc. Bitcoin is meant to be earned. The less we spend bitcoins the more profit we get. Try to store more and more bitcoins and you will surely be rich by it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
leexhin

Activity: 503

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:00:23 PM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

This one makes sense, but you forgot something. Some people wanted to be rich so that they can support their daily needs and necessities and not to stop working. Some wants to be rich so they can have comfortable lives. So, I think what you were saying is too much to be true. And, the world would not work well if all people are equally rich.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:01:39 PM

Sure all of us want to be rich!!
But almost none of us will really achieve that.
I think the crypto industry can be compared a little bit with the gold rush.
From those who went searching for gold just a few turned out to be wealthy.
But those who sold shovels and mining equippment, they made a fortune.
Hard working alone won't make u rich. You need to be smart to reach that goal.

It's me!!!
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:40:00 PM

everyone wants to be rich. It is clrearly that having much money will make our life happier. There are many people claiming that they do not need money. They are all fools and liars. I bet that they can not live a day without any amount of money Cheesy Therefore, try to make more money while you still can. Bitcoin is now a good field for everyone
Lol There is no doubt in this fact that money is sometimes more important than oxygen to live a happy life. There is nothing as powerful as money in the current era. Though many people say that money can’t buy you happiness but I believe otherwise. Money can give you all that you want even the desired life partner, lol.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Farfenkugel

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:20:02 PM

I don't want to be rich. Well... not rich in this part in the world. If i would hit the numbers im hoping for then i would be rich in the eye's of half the world. But my goal is humble, i just want a good future for my family.

But if you can't be rich on the outside, be rich in the inside, wich is more important then money in life.
Don't think for a second that rich people are happy all the time. In fact i bet they mostly feel more lonely and miserable then normal people, that's why they NEED others to play slave.

Remember that people Wink

Check out https://startcryptogame.com for a complete guide, information and proof of payments @ 15+ Crypto games, faucets & more.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:36:47 AM

All of us want to be rich so that we can avoid poverty, But if im become rich maybe i explore in the whole world because to go the place that i saw in the internet the beautiful places. Adventure it is my hobby i want to experience everything and want to see my two eyes the famous things.
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:49:27 PM

Rich with bitcoin is not nonsense, there are many people who prove it, it depends on our courage, if we just look without action, of course we will continue to be left behind and will continue to say bitcoin is amazing.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:59:40 PM

I think you really don't understand where they coming from but I think those people who said that they do not need money, means that they just want to live a simple life. They don't need those riches in the world that many of us desire. Being rich has some consequences on its own too. Also, Living simply in life makes you worry less and just think of simple things unlike those people who are rich they worry many things. The point is, there are people like that in this world who do not care about riches.
Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:24:06 PM

it doesn't make a sense Cheesy
even a robot will service what we need of course there a man who makes that robot, and you will but the  robot cause u can't make by your self,
then another point there will be many war because of  greedy and all transaction stop.
then the point is impossible Cheesy

True, and money should not be praise and be set as our priority, bitcoin is just a systrm in which help us to have extra income, in my own side, I enter bitcoin just to make myself financially secure, but aiming to be rich is noy my goal, being successful instead. Lets look at bitcoin as a way but not a Gof to serve.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:52:20 PM

Don't get too much excited. There is still 90% population (more than that) who doesn't even no what bitcoin is. So you have more than enough population which won't rich at all. On,y people with strategic mind and good investment proposal will succeed in getting themselves very rich. There will be still people who will do your labdary, there will be still people who will drive you home and will protect you from your fan base. Smiley

The scope of bitcoin is limited to people with smart minds. No one can change the nature of every soul on the earth so only few will become billionaire. That is for sure. So let's chill on this topic for now.  :-)
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:35:30 PM

We cant be rich anymore, but we can profit and % up, those who wanted to be rich are rich already, a decade ago if you had the intention to get rich you could get rich now the day, but today there is no more chance, just double,triple or whatever your money and not more unfortunately

UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:57:11 PM

It depends what you mean by rich. Some countries everything is cheap to buy so to be rich you need only a few thousand dollars in other countries like Scandanavia you need lots of money like $100,000 to be rich so really it depends.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
abilarde

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:15:43 PM

Everyone can make a fortune, who will set this goal. And that person who thinks that wealth is evil, he will never get rich. He will not allow himself to do this. I believe that there will never be a situation where everyone is rich. And there will always be people who are willing to work even free of charge
This is what my friends and i dicuss it before, what if someday all if us will be rich, what if someday could this happen. We know that this is impossible, think of this if we are gettimg rich how about our daily life, how about our foods, who will be planting?, what about the productions?, who made it all, basically our daily needs. This is not happen anymore....this only on imagination because we are have a difference, and beliefs in life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: