Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:45:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40124 times)
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:52:34 PM

Nobody on earth will wish to be poor everyone struggles for survival and in meeting ends meet. It's easier said than done in the actual sense not all of us can be rich has our finger are not equal. That's why we have different class in an economy.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 01:59:58 PM

of course I want to be rich, I want my needs fulfilled, and honestly, I've ever experienced being so poor and it's not good at all  Smiley

Crypto Vitriol

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:38:46 PM

Well, some people here have a strange vision of the world. We're all different, and we have different skills and talents, so we'll achieve different results.
This is true in sport, in business, in life.
I'm not interested in become "rich", but surely I want to express the best of myself.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:01:43 PM

Yes of course i really want to be rich,in my life now i want to be a millionaire that can make all that i wanted.It's a nice feeling when i become rich, soo if bitcoin really fullfilled my dreams and that was i'm so lucky and thankful.I know this is the beggining of all of my stepping stone which really bitcoin can help me to make me rich someday.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:04:56 PM

of course I want to be rich, I want my needs fulfilled, and honestly, I've ever experienced being so poor and it's not good at all  Smiley

Everyone want to get rich.. at least those in their proper mental state. I am not saying that rich people don't have to deal with any problems. But if I have a choice, then I would like to deal with a rich men's problem rather than dealing with a poor guy's troubles.
FrancePG

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:15:59 PM

It is also very difficult to be rich, because it is unnecessary nerves to spend, and if you are bankrupt, you simply can not live on without any adjustment.

FairWin.Tech

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:06:54 PM

Even though some people may enter this business intent on getting rich quick, I think they realize quickly that to get wealthy one must work hard, so their heads get cool and back to normal.
Mandanai

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:58:33 PM

I believe getting rich is a dream for everyone but behind all that there must be a long struggle to achieve it, I think getting rich is an option depending on whether you want or not to work hard.
wesbrook00

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:11:27 PM

Everybody really wanted to be rich but it's so hard if we just ignore opportunities specially in bitcoin which income is coming from. We should work hard to achieve your goals and establish a mindset for your dreams. I think all of us have that kind of goals on our daily living, to achieve our financials and struggle for life in order to be rich soon.

true, No one can quickly get rich without hard work and high knowledge, if we can become rich without hard work and intelligence, of course we will all be able to get rich if it can be done
Yes i agree with you, it requires hardwork and perseverance to pursue your goals in life and to become rich as well.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:26:34 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
Honestly yes, who else don't want it? The reason why they are here now/ we are here now is because we are dreaming to get rich someday. And bitcoin is one of the solution for every problem we are facing. Rich is a power, money is power if you have it you can manipulate and do everything. We just don't need to be hypocrites, we should be honest.

Sendibere

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:30:48 PM

Everyone really wants to be rich, who is not? Everybody wants life to prosper, buy likes and needs. And most of all help other people. Even rich people like to be rich, especially to poor people. So everyone really wants to be rich.
merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:00:05 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
what nice fairy tale story Smiley . this is the reason why not all people are rich. it may cause big problem everyone become lazy. because all workers are robot. the story has question and also answer, (cause and effect)...when i was reading it i was imagining that i was in that present world lol...but to tell you i was also dreaming to become rich but in a way i like to be rich in my own diligence and perseverance.
Psalms236

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:04:46 PM

Well, honestly I want to be rich for the following reasons :  I want to put up foundation that will help the street children, to put up an orphanage.

Astorgame.com | eSports & Gambling | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus (http://Astorgame.com)
nuela

Activity: 145

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:24:54 PM

everybody wants to be rich and it's a dream to get a prosper that can do anything from wealth. if the tone of hard work for all that maybe you will become rich in the will of the omnipotent god. dreaming as high as the sky is reasonable because we humans who have to reach for it by working hard.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:27:24 PM

Well, honestly I want to be rich for the following reasons :  I want to put up foundation that will help the street children, to put up an orphanage.

Since what you want is for a good cause then I wish that it will come true.  And who do not want to be rich right?  If we are rich just like waht you want, we can help oursel, our family and even other family.  It can change the world.  And luckily it is possible that it will happen because of bitcoin.
Hedda Gabler

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:18:00 PM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

This is the whole point of civilization. It is only a matter of time before everyone is rich. Think about it like this. Compare to 10000 years ago as caveman, you are rich right now. You have heat running water and food stamps. Compare to even 10 years ago. 10 years ago the rich were all getting crazy about PalmPilots. Now even poor people have 5 iphones way better than PalmPilots. If a poor person could time travel 10 years backwards they would be rich. The main thing is ego delusion, America is so obsessed with materialism that they dont value people any more. Most people have enough food not to starve, but it is not enough to be viewed as a valuable person to society. But once the wealth reaches a certain threshold, people will lose interest in materialism and take interest in people again. Mainly because, the new tech will be more focused on person-upgrades rather than wealth upgrades, for instance tech that can make you live longer and more beautiful, or alter your personality, this will increase the value and social focus on actual persons rather than plastics.

In the future there will only be two social classes, rich and wealthy.

The rich people will have 4 or 5 girlfriends, 15 IPODs, 3 cars, a nice suburban 2 story home, built by robots. In their spare time they will exercize and do art, and they will not be fat. Bill Gates is not fat, Tai Lopez is not fat, so why would rich people be fat. If someone is born ugly they will be able to change to beautiful, through advanced cellular technique. The average lifespan will be 120 years. The average IQ will be 120.
Then their will be wealthy, living in mansions and farms of 1000 acres. They will have a base in the Citadel, but live in the country. Some rich will live in small apartments in the Citadel, where the wealthy have offices. The wealthy will have 20 girlfriends, and 10 cars. The main difference between the rich and the wealthy is that the wealthy will have more power over what airs on the News.
Then there will only be two classes, the rich and the wealthy. All of Africa will be civilized and world poverty will no longer exist. Although, Africa will still be poorer than the rest of the world, however their huts will be converted to trailer parks.

There will still be some jobs, such as artists, and mechanics, philosophers, and programmers. The world will no longer be ran by politicians, but philosophers.

Mark my words.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:27:20 PM

I also like that to want to get rich by joining in bitcoin, because bitcoin is the most suitable to earn a very large income. so for everyone who wants to be rich do not ever abstain the spirit and tetep trying to get that will be in want
CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:39:25 PM

For me became rich is not about have a lot of money it is about have everything you want to be happy. To get something i need money and why i am here for other stuff i am just improving myself.
fade400

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:48:02 PM

I don't think it is so much about being rich as it is having enough money in general to achieve some sort of fantasy of how life should be lived. Enough to satisfy the requirements of basic human needs at least. You can be rich and live in a shack. You can be rich and build schools for the poor. It doesn't have to be lavish and lazy. Satisfying the issue of money is important to me so that I help other people in an effective way and not have that stress of not being able to support myself.
itsmekathy

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:59:35 AM

Many people want to be rich ,so if you want just patience to work think possitive to reach your dreams to rich
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: