Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 02:02:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40121 times)
Izalcomax

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:06:35 AM

There will always be a pyramid structure in the world, as far as the wealth distribution is concerned.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cx7mPVrWQAE9zYB.jpg

On the top, you will have less than 1% of the population, who are worth more than $1 million. And in the bottom most tier, you will have close to half of the world population, who struggle to meet their ends. This equilibrium must be maintained. Else, the economy will collapse, and it will result in anarchy and chaos.

cant agree more mate.. economics will actually colapse
we all already know what will happens after that... chaos and anarchy all around the globe
Litzki1990

Activity: 1232
Merit: 327

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:13:56 AM

I want to be rich so that's why i'm doing have a bitcoin, Because i saw some of my friends when they trying to get some bitcoin and doing some trading they earn enough money. So that's why until now i will search and participated some campaign in here and doing some trading in the market to getting some enough profit to become my a rich.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:15:07 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
Of course we all want to be rich like experiencing something in our life we want to feel and be granted. All of Us wants to fulfill our dreams , We want to have our own house, experiencing travelling around the world and make my parents feel everything we want since they are old I want to make them happy. And because of this bitcoin a little bit way of fulfilling my famillies drem.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:26:20 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
When you think all of us used feeling  and experiencing to become rich. And no one will experience a poverty ,its good to have this in our country. By the help of bitcoin it made me feel rich , I give thanks to bitcoin  since it made me feel happy and my family too with my earnings.
CoolSkeleton

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:34:26 PM

i don't want to be rich, i want to get enoth money for my needs and wants, i'm tired of eating potato and macaroni whith small piece of sousage, i want to swim in sea, but i didn't went to abroad for about 10 years already, sitting at home whithout ability to get some recreation because i got no money to do something i want to
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:42:32 PM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
It true tyat everybody wants to be rich but not by just magic but also through our various endeavours in our activities being rich as an accountant will not mean I will stop being an accountant or the barber will just quit without making alternative. Also, the meaning of riches differ from people to people while riches to others mean that they should be able to meet their needs as at when due and doing their daily jobs, others are planning in the direction of being wealthy and that is when you get to recieve dividends.
Yes the truth is i want to make myself rich and the only thing that can help me is the bitcoin.To achieve this one is not in a simple way because we follow th stairs to make this happen.And all we can do now was grab the opportunity and do the best thing to achievet what we wanted.
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:48:41 PM

Yes of course, I think everybody  are dreaming to become rich but i think that will be impossible if everybody will become rich because who will provide infrastructure? Where do you buy food?so consider that questions. I want to be rich so that I can help to those who are in need.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:35:11 PM

Every person in the world have a dream to become rich and that dream is completed of very less people but as bitcoin came to the world then completing of such dreams is more possible now because price of bitcoin is very high and earning of bitcoin is very easy if anyone can have experience related to bitcoin while working with bitcoin is also easy.
andeluna

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:15:55 PM

Ofcourse, yes. I want to be rich also that's why I'm patient enough to read threads like this where I can get information from the people who already knows what to do here.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:22:53 PM

Every person in the world have a dream to become rich and that dream is completed of very less people but as bitcoin came to the world then completing of such dreams is more possible now because price of bitcoin is very high and earning of bitcoin is very easy if anyone can have experience related to bitcoin while working with bitcoin is also easy.
only a freak who does not want to be rich. ready or not, everyone wants it. we all work hard to get rich. so I think we're all ready, it's just that our efforts are different. I do it by utilizing bitcoin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:55:58 PM

When someone dares to make a decision to invest risky bitcoins, then it is natural that they want to be successful and rich because the rise in bitcoin prices can reach hundreds or even thousands of dollars a day, if lucky then they can get rich in quick time.
alyssaxx

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:38:18 PM

I dream to be rich because i want to secure mine and my families future. That's why i want to invest in bitcoin to gain money from it.
All of us want this so that we will not worry what to eat anymore everyday, no more borrowing some money just to buy our needs and the needs of our children.
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:43:21 PM

yes, everybody wants to be rich. i also want to be rich. there are lots of benefits if you have a lot of money. first you do not need to problem what you will eat in a few days and a few weeks. you also do no need to dream of something that you do not have. if you are rich. you have everything. you can get anyone at anytime. this is why i want to be rich. i want to rule something and be the number one.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:53:17 PM

Of course. Everyone would want to be rich with the results of their own efforts. Work hard to achieve maximum results and become a new rich man. Because all wealth is the result of our efforts and our hard work. There is no practical way to get rich. Everything takes hard work and prayer. Get excited about your current job and you will become rich.
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:57:58 PM

Actually, I think, everyone wants to be rich. I want too I worked with Bitcoin for that. Many people do not have any idea about Bitcoin. If they did not take good credit, they would have dreamed to be rich. But I think it is better not to engage robots in these works. Because they can banned my forums account.
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:00:33 PM

Wealth is different for everyone, someone wants to throw money in all directions, satisfying their whims. And someone needs money only to meet everyday needs. In any case, in our time money is just a means to an end.
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:02:42 PM

I think that being rich is good dream but it's very hard to make it ture because you need many time to get enough skills and good work for start...

munir15

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:33:07 AM

All of us we want to be rich.. for me i want to be rich in good way , .. for example like me i am working right now and bitcoin because i want to earn for the future of my family .  To have a good future ahead of us .. you must have a positive thinking so that you will achieve what do you want someday ,just like to be rich
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:35:15 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
Yes I wish and dream to become rich someday with the help of our  almighty  creator and with the help of bitcoin to
bitcoinstress

Activity: 228

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:39:55 AM

Yes I want, that's why everyday i learn about crypto because i believe by have knowledge about crypto that can help me to earn money and by can earn money that will give me a chance to be rich.

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: