Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:42:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40124 times)
shekinahmarie13

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:57:32 AM

Everybody’s dream is to be rich, to  able to have whatever they want. But we cannot push our plans and desires if our destiny is to be a grateful people who were contented for what they have and don’t ask for more and do evil things just to have it. But if there’s an opportunity to be rich like using Bitcoin, why not try?
terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:33:46 AM

Get a good education, find an occupation that pays well, work very hard at it and be the best you can be at it, make yourself indispensable, spend less than you earn, wisely invest the rest and you will be a long way towards becoming rich.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:00:33 AM

It's true that people want to become rich and almost everyone dreaming about easy life without work but life will not let stupid people become rich. Life is the best developer.
It's not natural that anyone dreams of being poor, everyone wants to be rich so doing anything including investing in risky types like bitcoin, but with positive thoughts and prayers we must be sure that we can be rich from bitcoin.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
handsomes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:17:59 AM

The nature and us, We get a life's idleness because when everyone gets wealthy the world can't processing and people didn't eat food because none of them work because they are rich they money are nonsense.
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:23:28 AM

Yes i have to earn bitcoin and in the future we have to be the part of this currency so we can become successful in the crypto market and with the help of bitcoin the country economy can also be better so for me bitcoin is the tool through which i can become rich and with this the bitcoin user are known that it is the best time to invest in this currency.

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:30:32 AM

Everybody’s dream is to be rich, to  able to have whatever they want. But we cannot push our plans and desires if our destiny is to be a grateful people who were contented for what they have and don’t ask for more and do evil things just to have it. But if there’s an opportunity to be rich like using Bitcoin, why not try?

agree. Almost all of us wants to be rich because majority of us are poor people and we dont experience to have a wealthy life , we dont know what is the feeling to live with lots of money. we are really curious with it , that is the main reason why we are still striving here in bitcointalk in order to earn some bitcoins so that we exchange it for cold cash. i want to be rich because i want to give my family and especially my kids a better life in the future.
Merugu

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:33:58 AM

my opinion is one tool that helps many people the opportunity to improve the easy way to get rich, is by way of investing in bitcoin, we can be rich with bitcoin as much as possible many more profits again and i will not stop it to invest in bitcoin.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:04:54 AM

The reality of life is that we can't all be rich. However we want to have an equal distribution of wealth, there's just so much divisiveness wherever we go. Although there's plenty of wealth to be shared, but if you are among the top 100 richest persons in the world, are you willing to distribute 95% of your assets to people whom you are not sure can make those assets grow? Life continues to be unfair because only a few get to own most of the world's wealth while the rest continue to live lives full of struggles.
That's correct. Life is really unfair. That is in terms of material things, because we are in this material world. We can never be equal in terma of material things because if that happens the world will become dysfunctional. I can not imagine what will happen when everybody is just sitting with their wealth and will not work. Who will work for their food, clothing and shelter?

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:06:33 AM

yes it is true that everyone desires to be rich, but I think if everyone gets rich this is impossible, because for the balance of life between rich and poor will always coexist because this is a god plan in forming the balance of life.

Each one finds his own way to become rich. If somebody becomes a brilliant doctor or a talented actor, why cannot another man start a career of a trader?
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:21:55 AM

yes it is true that everyone desires to be rich, but I think if everyone gets rich this is impossible, because for the balance of life between rich and poor will always coexist because this is a god plan in forming the balance of life.

Each one finds his own way to become rich. If somebody becomes a brilliant doctor or a talented actor, why cannot another man start a career of a trader?
nice thought. Well, most people who want to be rich, want to have a profession as a doctor, or other profession. but everyone has their own skills that need to be developed. like we are trying through cryptocurrency. Well, not everyone can be a doctor, and not everyone can be a trader. we will become rich in our own way.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

mokong11

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:08:36 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

Yes all of us wants to be rich because we want to have a good life , not to be stress, not to be depress, and not to be tired and you have a point if all of us is rich our life will not be balance because robot will never be a human to supply our needs and to do task that only people can do.
bakekang008

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:49:07 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
Every people dream to be rich but it depends in people how they work for their life, how you to become rich if you always depends to others. Just think always what others do you can also do it.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:05:01 AM

When we invest in risky types such as bitcoin then we certainly hope to get big and rich profits, I think this is a common thing and become the dream of everyone.
Mecryptopheles

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:22:13 PM

We are on this earth to create value for other. This is the way we can receive value from them.
If we succeed, we'll be "rich".
If anyone will be rich, this would mean that we have created a new Eden.
I don't see anything wrong in this - very improbable - vision.
kerwin T

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:40:54 PM

Every people only wants in thier life is to be rich someday. Even i ,im tired being in a low class of living, because of what life i have to today,i need to save in order to live, if im only a rich man im not thinking  about financial problem anymore.
I totally agree with you. Even me wants to be rich also in life. Not just by physical aspect in richness but also in mental. I think everyone wants to be rich but you must work hard on that and always be wise on money especially on business to achieve your goal.
cherryfer

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:07:20 PM

I am not so eager to become rich, I just want to have a stable source of income that is enough to provide my needs and wants. Like my engagement to Bitcoins, I am not dreaming to earn a buny of profit here but just doing all my hard work to help the company and to have the rewards for me.
If we always wanted to compare ourselves to others, we will never be contended to the extent that we don't noticed that we are being selfish and that is the worst thing to happen. Selfishness, root of corruption.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:18:43 PM

Every people only wants in thier life is to be rich someday. Even i ,im tired being in a low class of living, because of what life i have to today,i need to save in order to live, if im only a rich man im not thinking  about financial problem anymore.
I totally agree with you. Even me wants to be rich also in life. Not just by physical aspect in richness but also in mental. I think everyone wants to be rich but you must work hard on that and always be wise on money especially on business to achieve your goal.
You are right! Being rich doesn't mean you need to have a lot of money and life is not just about money we also have to consider family and friends. As what is the saying goes "Money Can't Buy Happiness" you maybe happy whenever you buy the things you want but that's only temporary. I guess no one is really rich when it comes to money because if Billionaires still grind everyday to make money.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
dvillier

Merit: 57

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:40:11 AM

Obviously I need to be rich, I need to give all that I need in my life, not simply just the material merchandise that I require in my day by day life Also I need to encounter that sort of life, rich to be particular, to my family. I need them to be in great. Obviously not every one of us must to be rich, since what will happen to the world if every one of us will be rich? I envision that the greater part of the general population will end up languid so better it will be similarly however I need no one will endure on account of neediness.
dvillier

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:41:03 AM

Not rich but rather simply have the capacity to keep up the costs paid and not to issue the day by day needs. On the off chance that we are for the most part rich and just robots will serve us there will in any case be the makers of the robots who will have the upkeep of the robot despite the fact that they are rich since they supply us the robots regardless they have to keep up their administration for us.
dvillier

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:42:50 AM

Everybody dreams that they will be rich some time or another and we realize that if all individuals will be rich the movement of the earth will be unbalance yet you realize that all individuals in this planet won't be rich on the grounds that a ton of us isn't more knowledgedable and have a high i.q to end up rich so certainly not all individuals have a plan to wind up rich and need it to be.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: