Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:11:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40123 times)
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:33:20 PM

I am sure that the problem of "bread for all" is not in the lack of bread but in a monstrously unjust system of distributing it throughout the world. even with the current encroachment of the earth resources enough to feed, dress and treat the whole world at a decent level. However, some have several private jets, while others do not have clean water.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
signaturecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:17:29 PM

I don't know about everyone but i really want to become rich and live with my family somewhere else in big and cosy house.I want to have few cars and many tasty food. I believe someday i'll make this true.
amunisi87

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:37:43 PM

everyone wants to be rich, that's for sure and everyone's dream. but it will not happen without the effort, because the effort does not betray the results. and effort is not enough one.
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:09:03 PM

I am sure that the problem of "bread for all" is not in the lack of bread but in a monstrously unjust system of distributing it throughout the world. even with the current encroachment of the earth resources enough to feed, dress and treat the whole world at a decent level. However, some have several private jets, while others do not have clean water.

that's true, because bitcoin is currently very cheap, and now is a good time to buy as much bitcoin as possible for the preparation of go to moon, I think that by the middle of this year bitcoin will start rising back to prices like last year.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
atetess

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:41:30 PM

Everyone is dreaming to become rich.  All of us are working very well just to earn for our living.  If we did not work we will not be able to eat and buy our needs.

DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:47:59 PM

that's true, because bitcoin is currently very cheap, and now is a good time to buy as much bitcoin as possible for the preparation of go to moon, I think that by the middle of this year bitcoin will start rising back to prices like last year.
Well, getting rich is everyone's dream. For me i don't aim to be rich what i'd rather want is only to earn for the future of my family to be financially free, that can support any problems involving money like education, health and daily needs. That is the reason why i'm striving in life and working in crypto because i see a lot of opportunity to earn more in this field.

tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:49:11 PM

Everyone have the wish to become rich but it is impossible. We should have luck to be rich or we should be rich by born. Here too we have to earn a little by little, all of a sudden it won't happen, bitcoin makes us successful persons, if we succeed its ok we have to put our efforts continually so that it can happen one day.
Definitely yes i want to be very rich in this world so i can be able to buy many house and many bitcoin and i also think almost all people here in crypto world is dreaming to be rich, and i am confident that maybe in the future my dream to be rich is we will became true, i just need to work really hard.
floresjonathan123

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:21:54 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
It true that everybody wants to be rich but not by just magic but also through our various endeavours in our activities being rich as an accountant will not mean I will stop being an accountant or the barber will just quit without making alternative.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:02:16 AM

I want to be rich and I think rich is the hope of everyone and who wants everyone to live peacefully without thinking financially .. but in my opinion getting rich is not easy and because everything is set up with God .. your most important hudup does not feel quite difficult and remain always grateful and the most important thing to do is always try and not give up easily if we are in a good opportunity to get rich and do our best to achieve the desire  Wink
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:41:39 AM

You're the one who takes the hope of the poor.... Cry

Why did you have to tell the truth? You should let people dream

Dreaming is the only free in this world.So why not dream if you want to be rich. All of us here where dreaming to have a  good and wealthy life. Don't stop dreaming until you don't reach your life goals. If you dream to be a successful you most work hard for it. Being rich is not easy to reach but with your hard work and patients its not impossible. Maybe we wont be rich like millionaires but at least we can give our family a comfortable life to live. Through the help of bitcoin dreams are so close to achieve.
bangsatloee

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:49:17 AM

Obviously every one of we need to be rich however how to be rich is the key of this issue, some folks as of now fizzled when they're headed for rich region. So be deliberately is essential for you, if your strategy on gaining Bitcoin is excessively dangerous, avoid it please. Try not to influence yourself to be disappointments.
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 06:37:48 PM

There are things you can do to increase your chances of accumulating wealth.  It’s really important to consciously think about why you want to be rich. But always follow the rule -  Never spend more than you make, ever.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
jersti

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:15:00 PM

Even if you have good intentions, trying to accomplish a whole host of things at once can backfire. More often than not, you'll end up stretching yourself too thin. As billionaire Warren Buffett says, "The difference between successful people and really successful people is that really successful people say 'no' to almost everything."
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:08:23 PM

Being rich isn't easy , when you got big money you always want to get more and you will work hard to make it real that means you are making profit for world.

Marlyn1

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:01:07 PM

Everybody really wanted to be rich but it's so hard if we just ignore opportunities specially in bitcoin which income is coming from. We should work hard to achieve your goals and establish a mindset for your dreams. I think all of us have that kind of goals on our daily living, to achieve our financials and struggle for life in order to be rich soon.

Yes thats true, base on my observation, almost everybody eager to become rich for fulfillment of living, being rich is not easy to get, we encounter some trials, true success is  here in bitcoin that needs hardwork and patience inorder to earn.

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:05:39 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

Of course any people wants to be rich it's just a sense that they all know how to make things better or how to become rich. Today we all know that there is something that will help us to become rich, it is Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the main factor today of those people who are jobless yet can earn as much as high the salary of office workers. Basically, bitcoin can help us to become rich.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:33:05 AM

It is true that everybody wants to become rich but in practice it would be something impossible and for that mansion in Bahamas, it will remain in the hands of most powerful one not the richest one.

Surely and of course, who does not like to be rich, everyone wants to be rich and fulfilled all his wishes, even I wish I had a lot of money to fulfill all my wishes, but to be rich full of money or be a successful person is not easy, have to work hard and keep trying when you fail
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:39:16 AM

Being rich isn't easy , when you got big money you always want to get more and you will work hard to make it real that means you are making profit for world.
Working on bitcoin does not mean that you want become to be rich though it is possible when you work hard and wisely. Some are just want to earn to have financial freedom. Not all people want to live with luxurious things, some are satisfied living comfortably with the happy family. Earning where you can finally have live independently, have some valuable assets, and save for the future is enough.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:41:39 AM

its very easy to be rich in bitcoin because there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin because bitcoin is one the easy and fast way to earn if you have a problem coming in any sector of bitcoin regarding earning so you can choose other one such as trading ,mining  etc.
elkafee79

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:47:16 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

i think everybody want to rich with their efforts. that does not mean that all our rich people will be served robot. because every human being has the results according to his own effort. want to be rich, human
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: