Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:17:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain  (Read 131115 times)
normana

Activity: 155
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:30:54 PM

WARNING! normana is a dangerous scammer.

Personal attacks are your last resort when you notice how you lost your argument?
I will accept your resignation as long as you continue to bump this thread and increase visibility for newbies, by using your multiple accounts to write useless posts.
Your time is very well invested by doing this marketing for Nimiq. Unfortunately you are not invested yourself, so you don't earn anything while pumping NIM. I think this is called a Dumb-and-Pump.
nimiqshitcoin

Activity: 329
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:31:39 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2019, 10:54:45 AM by Cyrus

ghost WEG BANK (with no customers, products, services and branches), lost in 2018 year 250,000 EURO loses and paid only 0 EURO taxes.

proof for taxes
https://i.imgur.com/Lluzq8l.png

proof for loses
https://i.imgur.com/dBDdvi1.png

Last year, they lost 250,000 euro, and two years ago, they lost 500,000 euro.
robin.nimiq

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:09:50 AM

prepare yourself for switch to pos. they want to scam every miner switching completely to pos. scam scam. trash coin scamming people. they don't say anything while they want to move to proof of stake.  Angry Angry Angry Angry
normana

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:15:02 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2019, 12:25:31 PM by normana

Your proof does not contain any details about last year (2018), only 2017.
Deutsche Bank AG (Germanys largest bank) lost 735,000,000 euro in 2017.

Either Deutsche Bank is even more a scam bank than WEG Bank or the profit number doesn't matter at all and your proof is worth nothing. I guess it's the second option....
Also, WEG Bank increased their assets from ~30,000,000 euro in 2016 to ~50,000,000 euro in 2017 according to the very same page you used to proof their losses. For me that is +20,000,000 euro of "profit" in 2017. I guess you intentionally left out this little detail (as usual) to make a point, even though you know better.

And again, this is still off-topic. Why don't you put the WEG Bank posts in your WEG Bank thread? I already told you two times that this is the *Nimiq announcement/news thread*, not the *WEG Bank is a scam thread* (which you created here).
It's not that complicated:
- If you want to write something about WEG Bank being a scam, go to the WEG Bank scam thread and use the reply link at the bottom of that page.
- If you want to write something meaninful about Nimiq (i.e. not the very same post you already wrote like 10 times with any of your at least 4 accounts), you can do it in this thread.
- If you just want to write some bullshit or try out what is the largest font size supported by BitcoinTalk, open your custom trash thread in the Archive

Warning: yuluxugi32132, nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, robin.nimiq are sockpuppet accounts, proven liars and FUDers. All of them were only created this year and only for the purpose of spamming this thread (check their profile). Don't expect anything mentioned by them to be true. If you want real insights, check out Nimiq community channels (Discord, Telegram).
coinfanatic

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:21:52 PM

ghost WEG BANK (with no customers, products, services and branches), lost in 2018 year 250,000 EURO loses and paid only 0 EURO taxes.

proof for taxes

proof for loses

Yes yes. Scumiq trashcoin partnered with scam bankers. German scum.

A real find, Scamiq!

Finding solid proof that WEG BANK is a shady scam was just a matter of time. A legit bank would never partner with a dubious ICO scam like nimiq. 

If you find more such valuable information please share them with us! Thank you!!
[/b]

robin.nimiq

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 06:59:25 PM

proof for taxes

proof for loses

Yes yes. Scumiq trashcoin partnered with scam bankers. German scum.

A real find, Scamiq!

Finding solid proof that WEG BANK is a shady scam was just a matter of time. A legit bank would never partner with a dubious ICO scam like nimiq. 

If you find more such valuable information please share them with us! Thank you!!
[/b]

yes yes. good finding with weg bank scam. project is dead. they just want to go on a new direction to scam new investors and every miner by moving nimiq to proof of stake.
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:25:46 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2019, 10:52:17 AM by Cyrus

yes yes. good finding with weg bank scam. project is dead. they just want to go on a new direction to scam new investors and every miner by moving nimiq to proof of stake.

You were right! They just confirmed that they are scamming all POW MINERS switching the nimiq shitcoin to PROOF OF STAKE 100% no proof of work. SHITCOIN! ALSO SWITCHING TO POS IS NOT INCREASING ANY SPEED. document fake as fuck to scam all investors and pow miners.

https://imgur.com/a/FQITRjj

POS confirmed above in their new document. They are literally scamming every honest miner who invested money into buying equipment for mining (CPU and GPUs). the project is a fucking piece of crap created to scam the shit out of you.
Scamiq

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:33:03 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2019, 10:52:44 AM by Cyrus

WARNING!!! Normana is a dangerous suckpuppet.
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:32:43 AM

They are just going to fuck every miner, every developer, every holder. They just want to create a new blockchain which is UTXO (like Robin Linus) from scratch, with a new Genesis, switching the POW to completely ( 100% ) POS with a stupid and centralized consensus algorithm that doesn't add any new value to the consensus algorithm.  Speed is not resolved by reducing the block time, but by something else.

Most probably this albatrous algorithm will be developed only in RUST and browser compatibility will be done only through RPC centralized systems. They even wrote that the light nodes need to be recompiled every time to give the last macroblock via the javascript bundle. Thus the light consensus is achieved only through hard-coded software centralization because they change the macroblock every time you refresh the web page and the last macroblock will be written in your javascript bundle. To make myself crystal clear, a full node hosted by the team is changing the hosted javascript bundle with the last macroblock, and in case you refresh the webpage you will receive the last macroblock being hardcoded in the js bundle.  Also, Pools will never be able to be achieved on this abatrus system.
Scamiq

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:50:00 AM

They are just going to fuck every miner, every developer, every holder. They just want to create a new blockchain which is UTXO (like Robin Linus) from scratch, with a new Genesis, switching the POW to completely ( 100% ) POS with a stupid and centralized consensus algorithm that doesn't add any new value to the consensus algorithm.  Speed is not resolved by reducing the block time, but by something else.

Most probably this albatrous algorithm will be developed only in RUST and browser compatibility will be done only through RPC centralized systems. They even wrote that the light nodes need to be recompiled every time to give the last macroblock via the javascript bundle. Thus the light consensus is achieved only through hard-coded software centralization because they change the macroblock every time you refresh the web page and the last macroblock will be written in your javascript bundle. To make myself crystal clear, a full node hosted by the team is changing the hosted javascript bundle with the last macroblock, and in case you refresh the webpage you will receive the last macroblock being hardcoded in the js bundle.  Also, Pools will never be able to be achieved on this abatrus system.

LOL dude you waste your time to read that POS (piece of shit) white paper? Everything they do is a scam including this 'Albatross'. (Great song by Fleetwood Mac by the way)
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:03:59 AM

LOL dude you waste your time to read that POS (piece of shit) white paper? Everything they do is a scam including this 'Albatross'. (Great song by Fleetwood Mac by the way)

I can't stop laughing POS - Piece of Shit. But the biggest joke is to the current Nim Holders who will get scammed by the team nimiq when they release a new blockchain with a new main net  Cheesy Cheesy
normana

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:16:28 AM

Yes, can confirm, they are scamming everyone. They are literally doing what they said in their whitepaper! Nobody could have expected that! We all know that ICOs never do what they say in their whitepaper, so Nimiq trying to do so should be a big red flag! They created a new fake research paper proposing a fake innovative protocol, but in reality PoS is nothing new at all, so OBVIOUSLY no innovation here. Also they say(*) with their new protocol they will airdrop to Bitcoin Cash holders only and will restart the chain at the beginning of every month removing all balances. They even consider a backdoor in the protocol so that they can get all the funds for themselves!
[/sarcasm]

(*) Yes, I completely made that up just like the FUDers above me. Always do your own research and/or ask for proofs.

Warning: yuluxugi32132, nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, robin.nimiq are sockpuppet accounts, proven liars and FUDers. All of them were only created this year and only for the purpose of spamming this thread (check their profile). Don't expect anything mentioned by them to be true. If you want real insights, check out Nimiq community channels (Discord, Telegram).
Scamiq

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:22:24 AM

Yes, can confirm, they are scamming everyone. They are literally doing what they said in their whitepaper! Nobody could have expected that! We all know that ICOs never do what they say in their whitepaper, so Nimiq trying to do so should be a big red flag! They created a new fake research paper proposing a fake innovative protocol, but in reality PoS is nothing new at all, so OBVIOUSLY no innovation here. Also they say with their new protocol they will airdrop to Bitcoin Cash holders only and will restart the chain at the beginning of every month removing all balances. They even consider a backdoor in the protocol so that they can get all the funds for themselves!

Completely agree with you here normana. Fucking scamming fucks.
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:44:40 PM

Yes, can confirm, they are scamming everyone. They are literally doing what they said in their whitepaper! Nobody could have expected that! We all know that ICOs never do what they say in their whitepaper, so Nimiq trying to do so should be a big red flag! They created a new fake research paper proposing a fake innovative protocol, but in reality PoS is nothing new at all, so OBVIOUSLY no innovation here. Also they say with their new protocol they will airdrop to Bitcoin Cash holders only and will restart the chain at the beginning of every month removing all balances. They even consider a backdoor in the protocol so that they can get all the funds for themselves!

Completely agree with you here normana. Fucking scamming fucks.

The problem that I see is that they are trying to switch entirely the project from POW to POS without any notice or whatever. The blockchain is not even one year old they want to scam all miners. No more CPU mining that even your mom and dad's can mine in browser.
andrewjaxx

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:03:26 PM

No time, no see. I just picked up a random conversation on the Discord-Telegram bridge where they just banned an old member who invested in their scam ICO.

From Discord-Telegram

danystatic
hi Sander, now you are an admin, wow, do you have any estimated date? or year for agora to be ready? like 2022? or 2020? or is it just a group of guys with a theoretical project with no estimated date?
brantje
Hi @danystatic i've been an admin for about 10 months now :joy:
i don't know the timeline for Agora, but you could ask @CryptoValletta or @retotrinkler
retotrinkler
please don't ask for timeline anymore - it's like dinner - it will be ready when its ready
CryptoValletta
I guess we have received this question many times already and we’re sure that our team is working extremely hard to deliver what our “theory” promised.
So, as Reto said, it’ll be ready when it will be ready.... sooner rather than later that’s for sure
danystatic
please dont tell people what to do, focus on your own shit
Glenn
It sounds like that's exactly what they are doing Wink
CryptoValletta
Thanks Glenn
danystatic
you are responsible for being shilling agora trade for over a year now, and no news....
CryptoValletta
I guess you can unfollow our news if you’re impatient
But happy to discuss privately in a constructive manner if that’s feasible
I’m not here to argue with anyone
If building an infrastructure like our was easy, Anyone else would have already done it
So ... patience is a virtue
Glenn
That's refreshing, that's what most people come here to do :joy:
CryptoValletta
:joy: lol
:v::skin-tone-1: not me
We have bigger fish to fry tbh
Constructive criticism is another story
danystatic
people are curious regarding something as amazing as agora trade...
CryptoValletta
We are not saying we’re amazing.... we will let others judge our work
We’re only saying we’re focused on delivering what’s the vision
That’s all
joł
Lol, how old r u? Hearef wall mart is hiring.
danystatic
LOL
Symphonys101
No need to insult him, Dany has been complaining since April 2018
Vasconcelos
We are curious about Btctalk fake accounts
Symphonys101
he also shills WebD
Vasconcelos
He was behind the FUD in the last months too

RichyBC
banned
Vasconcelos
You're my hero
RichyBC
neh, you are mine. Thanks for the heads up. Obrigado :thumbsup:

They are banning everybody who is asking any legit question about their project.

Another scam project:

AGORA.TRADE - scam trading, nobody is using it, the project is not working, the platform is not functional, impossible to use, people can lose their funds on their shitty exchange. Only dust is what these people create.

Nimiqshitcoin, Coinfanatic, Scamiq, Robin etc.. were all right. These people are scammers at the next level banning everybody who is asking any kind of question about their readiness or failure of their project.

SCAM
vj1977

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:17:01 PM

Warning to newcomers:

The following fake accounts were all recently created (click on profiles to confirm) by a couple of followers of an unknown homemade project (not even worth mentioning) that think by attacking Nimiq, it would somehow make theirs less shitty. These childish accounts were created solely to coordinate an attack and spam this thread in huge red fonts, as you may have seen already.

andrewjaxx, coinfanatic, john.btc, matthewgpu, nimiqshitcoin, robin.nimiq, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2, wentian.cn, and yuluxugi32132

To find out for yourself, stay up-to-date with the project progress, and engage with the awesome Nimiq community and team, please join the many other official channels found on nimiq.com.

Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/cMHemg8
Telegram https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEJW-ozFwo7Er9jpHw
Community https://nimiq.community/
Reddit Reddit
Blog https://medium.com/nimiq-network
Twitter https://twitter.com/nimiq

Guio

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:20:35 PM

If you guys want to be taken seriously, then stop typing in big huge red/blue text.  I'm pretty new around here and even if y'all are right (or wrong), no one's going to take you seriously, at all.  Just my 2 cents as a new guy that's GPU mining and enjoying the ride *eats popcorn*.
robin.nimiq

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:22:55 PM

If you guys want to be taken seriously, then stop typing in big huge red/blue text.  I'm pretty new around here and even if y'all are right (or wrong), no one's going to take you seriously, at all.  Just my 2 cents as a new guy that's GPU mining and enjoying the ride *eats popcorn*.

sure sure, they gonna fuck you over when they switch to proof of stake and you will move on mining another trash. good luck with this. new coin is 100% totally centralized, they will mine with their vested accounts (insider information) and it will be 100% POS
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:40:53 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2019, 10:51:18 AM by Cyrus

THEY WILL MINE POS WITH VESTED ACCOUNTS (WORTH 1.5 BILLION NIMIQS) AFTER THEY WILL SWITCH TO 100% POS.

SCAM SCAM SCAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY WILL MINE OVER 80% OF COINS BY THEMSELVES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guio

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:50:59 PM

If you guys want to be taken seriously, then stop typing in big huge red/blue text.  I'm pretty new around here and even if y'all are right (or wrong), no one's going to take you seriously, at all.  Just my 2 cents as a new guy that's GPU mining and enjoying the ride *eats popcorn*.

sure sure, they gonna fuck you over when they switch to proof of stake and you will move on mining another trash. good luck with this. new coin is 100% totally centralized, they will mine with their vested accounts (insider information) and it will be 100% POS

Roger.  You sound like a broken record, my friend.  Keep on spamming~
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: