Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:58:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain  (Read 131126 times)
andrewjaxx

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:31:07 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2019, 03:01:36 PM by andrewjaxx

Guys, I finally tracked down the ICO money where it went and who stole it. This is it https://i.imgflip.com/2qmzk0.jpg

These guys became pathetic https://i.imgflip.com/2qn32i.jpg
sasha.new

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:17:18 PM

Guys, I finally tracked down the ICO money where it went and who stole it. This is it https://i.imgflip.com/2qmzk0.jpg

These guys became pathetic https://i.imgflip.com/2qn32i.jpg

the memes are really funny. The project is not only dead, but also fucked up. I JUST WANT MY ICO MONEY BACK IN FULL AMOUNT AND FULL SUM. ETH BACK TO MY ETH ADDRESS!!!
Scamiq

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:37:22 PM

Fukin scammers the lot of em

Also gettin banned everywhere but they can't silence me here

Scamiq Scamiq Scamiq

Fuck Robin, Fuck Elion Chink
sasha.new

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:40:56 PM

Fukin scammers the lot of em

Also gettin banned everywhere but they can't silence me here

Scamiq Scamiq Scamiq

Fuck Robin, Fuck Elion Chink

Welcome to the club amigo! I got banned last night in 10 minutes after I just joined the group asking for the refund! At least they can't ban us on bitcointalk! They ban us everywhere on Reddit, Telegram, Discord! Beside it is a scam it is also censoring everybody. I think we should do something as other guy yulugi posted in his thread that the ICO was done using a company and not using the Swiss foundation. We should try to sue them to recover our funds.
andrewjaxx

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:47:46 PM

hi scamiq! I honestly believe that Philip the black and Elion are the evils in this project. They are the people who turned the project into a scam to take the ICO funds. But in case it goes to court everybody will be responsible including Pascal Berrang, Richy, Marvin and all others who were in the project to continue misleading the project into a scam. When Richy was lying that Robin was still in the project and not a drug addicted.
Scamiq

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:54:58 PM

Hey Sasha, so happy to find this support group, it's great not to feel alone and helpless at these times. I never sued anybody before and also I don't know how successful that would be anyway since they keep pointing to the terms of the token sale and saying we have no rights. Has there been another example of a scam ICO where the funds were recovered? Do you think it could work in our case?
Scamiq

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:01:07 PM

hi scamiq! I honestly believe that Philip the black and Elion are the evils in this project. They are the people who turned the project into a scam to take the ICO funds. But in case it goes to court everybody will be responsible including Pascal Berrang, Richy, Marvin and all others who were in the project to continue misleading the project into a scam. When Richy was lying that Robin was still in the project and not a drug addicted.

Hi Andrew are you author of Jaxx wallet lol. Philip is pretty smart he figured out the NiPoPow implementation which I haven't seen any other coin doing before then. Elion seems like nice guy on surface when you watch the youtubes, but I think he is an experienced scammer if you look up his history behind Nimiq capital. I think Robin for sure didn't help his case by getting high all the time - I used to work with somebody that had that happen and he also stole our project's money the fukker. Anyway we need to see what bullshit they can come up with in a few hours and also the AMA on Reddit at the end of week before coming to further conclusions...
sasha.new

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:04:52 PM

Hey Sasha, so happy to find this support group, it's great not to feel alone and helpless at these times. I never sued anybody before and also I don't know how successful that would be anyway since they keep pointing to the terms of the token sale and saying we have no rights. Has there been another example of a scam ICO where the funds were recovered? Do you think it could work in our case?

I also hope to find ways to refund my huge investment in the ICO. I believe this can happen with a 50% chance. Yuluxugi posted a list https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5093962.0 where he pointed out that the Initial Token Offer was done by individuals or by a company. The foundation in Switzerland and the KYC was done after the ITO was completed done. So by this, they have done a illegality in the United States according to the laws in the States. They had do done KYC before selling the ITO, not after selling the ITO. Regarding the chance, i mentioned 50% done. There are some costs involved in the process to sue them. I know there had been done some success by SEC and convicted people. Here are some examples of successful ICO refunds:

Paragon ( https://www.chepicap.com/en/news/5310/sec-demands-ico-refunds-what-will-this-mean-for-crypto-.html )
https://www.geekwire.com/2018/sec-orders-cryptocurrency-companies-return-money-ico-investors-ground-breaking-settlement/

A pair of cryptocurrency companies have been ordered to offer money back to investors who participated in their initial coin offerings, which should have been registered with federal regulators, marking the latest move in the government’s bid to regulate the often unpredictable and trendy financial market.

The two companies — Paragon Coin and CarrierEQ — came to settlements with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and will each have to pay fines of $250,000. In addition to returning funds to investors, the two companies will have to file financial statements and other documents that give prospective investors a window into the health of the business, a first for an ICO case.

“We have made it clear that companies that issue securities through ICOs are required to comply with existing statutes and rules governing the registration of securities,” Stephanie Avakian, co-director of the SEC’s Enforcement Division said in a statement. “These cases tell those who are considering taking similar actions that we continue to be on the lookout for violations of the federal securities laws with respect to digital assets.”

Paragon, which raised $12 million in a August 2017 ICO, uses blockchain, the de-centralized record keeping technology that is mostly tied to cryptocurrencies, to manage supply chain tracking for the marijuana industry. CarrierEQ, which is also known as Airfox and provides financial services in emerging markets, raised $15 million in an October 2017 ICO.

The SEC orders don’t accuse the firms of fraud, and the companies didn’t admit to or deny the findings in the settlement. The SEC found that the companies’ tokens, the virtual currency used to support the ICOs, should have been registered as securities, or investments that will make returns for investors should the companies be successful.

Blockvest LLC ( https://medium.com/@listoficomarketing/ico-sued-by-sec-for-false-claims-a5774d914f4b )

Centra ICO and Floyd Mayweather  ( https://cryptoslate.com/floyd-mayweather-and-dj-khaled-sued-for-involvement-in-centra-ico-scam/ )

So everything is possible. We can also do some steps before suing them to report their SCAM ICO to different journalists and ICO scam websites including

https://tokentops.com/ico/scam/
https://deadcoins.com/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4981560.0
https://icoindex.com/index/scam

We need to report nimiq as a ICO scam to these websites.
sAt0sHiFanClub

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Warning: Confrmed Gavinista

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 05:08:14 PM

Just calm down, guys, I am an ICO investor of this coin, I still believe in the team and this coin.

What is the latest word you have on this that gives you such confidence?

This looks pretty dead at the moment.

We must make money worse as a commodity if we wish to make it better as a medium of exchange
andrewjaxx

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:10:57 PM

Hi Andrew are you author of Jaxx wallet lol. Philip is pretty smart he figured out the NiPoPow implementation which I haven't seen any other coin doing before then. Elion seems like nice guy on surface when you watch the youtubes, but I think he is an experienced scammer if you look up his history behind Nimiq capital. I think Robin for sure didn't help his case by getting high all the time - I used to work with somebody that had that happen and he also stole our project's money the fukker. Anyway we need to see what bullshit they can come up with in a few hours and also the AMA on Reddit at the end of week before coming to further conclusions...

I am not the author of Jaxx wallet, but I only use the Jaxx wallet. I love it so much. It is soo cool and all my real coins (except scams like nimiq) are held there safely. NiPoPoW was not first integrated into nimiq. There were two other currencies that had nipopow before them. One of them is a Russian coin (i don't rembmer the name) but they implemented NiPoPoW back by the end of the 2016. Also WebDollar a coin without ICO implemented NiPoPoW. So it is not rocket science.

Probably the bitcointalk will increase in number and the can sue the shit out of them.
andrewjaxx

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:17:16 PM

nimiq is dead and probably their network will shut down this year as well. All dead coins shutdown their networks, especially this coin because the network is very centralized and its infrastructure is very expensive. It costs them about $50,000  per month to keep the seed nodes alive. When they shut down the network, nobody else can use the tokens anymore
F2b

Activity: 2110
Merit: 897

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:21:19 PM

Just calm down, guys, I am an ICO investor of this coin, I still believe in the team and this coin.

I agree that the two posts on Reddit aren't insping alot of confidence.
However, it's important to read other places of discussion than BCT, because arount 90% of the latest posts here are made by the 5/6 same accounts that registered at the same moment (not long ago), that have the same typing codes (bold caps...), etc... so I don't know if we can really trust them (or him, I don't know).

Edit : BTW, did you notice that those guys never gave proofs of what they were saying, whereas the only people courageous enough to answer to them gave some proofs that are hard to deny?
Scamiq

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:30:20 PM

Edit : BTW, did you notice that those guys never gave proofs of what they were saying, whereas the only people courageous enough to answer to them gave some proofs that are hard to deny?

We don't need no proofs just the courage not to deny the reality unfolding

I said that Robin had left the project in the Discord in July and people said it wasn't the truth, just fudding, no proof etc. and look how the truth is today.

The same with our prediction for Nimiq. If things carry on as they are, this coin will be finished by the end of the year.
andrewjaxx

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:37:27 PM

We don't need no proofs just the courage not to deny the reality unfolding

I said that Robin had left the project in the Discord in July and people said it wasn't the truth, just fudding, no proof etc. and look how the truth is today.

The same with our prediction for Nimiq. If things carry on as they are, this coin will be finished by the end of the year.

Scamiq you need to understand that some of them have a serious illness of pathological lying. Some of them started to believe their own lies and the lies feeded by Richy and Elion. They can not believe that there are a lot of angry ICO investors who got scammed. F2b how do you think they raised 12 fucking million dollars? Simply, because stupid people like us handed them money to create something they promised but never done. They just launched a shitcoin. Their real scope was to scam exit the project. It is possible that everything Robin has done was the beginning of his final act of scam exit the project and move on another ICO... like nimiq2
F2b

Activity: 2110
Merit: 897

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:39:46 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2019, 04:30:27 PM by F2b

stupid people like us
At least you know it Roll Eyes

...and move on another ICO... like nimiq2
ICOs are dead right now.
andrewjaxx

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:46:39 PM

stupid people like us
At least you know it Roll Eyes

...and move on another ICO... like nimiq2
ICOs are dead right now.

yeah exactly like nimiq scam.  This shitcoin is dead and we just want a refund at the ICO Price. Nothing more. Waisted time and resources into this scam.
john.btc

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:53:56 PM

folks any update with the refunding Huh I would like to know if you get any updates regarding the ICO funding.

Meanwhile this a proof of how they ban people for a posting a simple meme. Yeah... sure this nimiq censorship free project. It is more censored than in North Korea. At least they don't fire a tomahawk to these users.

https://i.imgur.com/D7bEaPX.png
sasha.new

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:33:17 PM

SCAM ALERT !!!! SCAM ALERT !!!!  SCAM ALERT !!!! 

They just kicked the Founder of the project! They kicked Robin Linus due to the fact he was telling us the truth about the project. The project was taken over by Phillip, Elion, Richy, and Pascal. They took over all the ICO money in order to steal it. They kicked Robin and already they banned him from telegram. They are scammers and stole 12 million dollars. I want my money back from the ICO. They are stealing my fucking money and my husband money., Please I need to report this to the police that they stole our money through a company during the ITO sale. I am an American citizen and during their ITO they didn't have KYC and sold to me tokens!! I WANT A REFUND OF MY ICO! THEY LIED FOR OVER 8 MONTHS ABOUT ROBIN AND EVERYTHING ELSE! THEY JUST WANT TO JUSTIFY THE STEALING OF THE ENTIRE ICO MONEY AND THEN TO SHUT DOWN THE PROJECT! AFTER THIS THEY WILL PUBLISH A MEDIUM ARTICLE THAT WILL SAY: "look, we are sorry, we became bankrupt!". I WANT MY MONEY BACK! THEY ARE SCAMMERS WHO SCAMMED ME DECEIVING US.
andrewjaxx

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:42:26 PM

The project was hijacked and transformed into a catastrophic scam. I want my money back too. We kicked from the team Robin, the only person who challenged them about buying a 1 million dollar villa in Costa Rica, having a fake trading bot, high burning rate and going to bankruptcy stealing ICO money

https://i.imgur.com/3GgrZxi.png
sasha.new

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:31:05 PM

Robin recognized that NIMIQ ( NET ICO ) WAS A SCAM

see here https://i.imgur.com/suYJFYy.png
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: