Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:45:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XEL] :: XEL - The Decentralized Supercomputer ::  (Read 253021 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:26:16 PM

just wanna see the price of this fucking thing recovery when altsareback
lol

$ADK ~ watch & learn...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alphahacktivist

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:57:07 AM

When the project had traction and was compared to a competition to golem. Where it could gain a lot from advertising and make it mainstream. The lead devlopper had attitude and rejected marketing. Now its in the dead alley and nobody cares except a few ogs
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:54:46 AM

When the project had traction and was compared to a competition to golem. Where it could gain a lot from advertising and make it mainstream. The lead devlopper had attitude and rejected marketing. Now its in the dead alley and nobody cares except a few ogs

this is very harsh words. "The lead devlopper had attitude and rejected marketing"
Yep, maybe marketing is not a priority right now, but don't you see how much work do the team to improve their project?
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:06:29 AM

What rejected from the community ( and not the lead developer ) was not marketing . A specific firm started posting charts with price targets . That has nothing to do with marketing , that company only saw XEL as a chance to pump a coin and let it be . Here is what GS doing today , do you think this is marketing https://twitter.com/GoldenSmophy/status/1035992684182347776 ?
Maybe you are here only for the price and the money . Many people since the beggining support XEL mostly for the tech .
XEL was not and never will be a pump and dump coin . We either gonna gain attraction developing groundbreaking tech or stay at the current condition . I would advice you to take a look and see what has achieved in only the first month by reading our medium article . The team is still forming , and as always patience is a virtue .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
Evil-Knievel
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1168

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:51:22 PM
Merited by klintay (10), yussuf89 (1)

this is very harsh words. "The lead devlopper had attitude and rejected marketing"
Yep, maybe marketing is not a priority right now, but don't you see how much work do the team to improve their project?

Well, i would love to see someone market it to the academic community as an alternative to the rather egalitarian BOINC project! What the crypto community typically understands as  „marketing“, however, is some excessive shilling on twitter to pump the price and lure people into buying by giving them the tingles and the idea of getting rich quick! That, i never wanted to be part of and i think that this kind of marketing is an outright scam! Look at all these projects out there: their marketing is rarely outlining the unique benefits their technology offers! It‘s all about signals, profits, and „FOMO“!
HmmMAA

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:08:18 PM

Well, i would love to see someone market it to the academic community as an alternative to the rather egalitarian BOINC project! What the crypto community typically understands as  „marketing“, however, is some excessive shilling on twitter to pump the price and lure people into buying by giving them the tingles and the idea of getting rich quick! That, i never wanted to be part of and i think that this kind of marketing is an outright scam! Look at all these projects out there: their marketing is rarely outlining the unique benefits their technology offers! It‘s all about signals, profits, and „FOMO“!

Waiting for a reply from 2 universities , they might want to mess around with XEL . As far as i know another member also suggested XEL to another university . As time pass by and the the platform completes i believe that we will gain traction of the scientific community .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
techwriterjoe

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:00:16 PM

Maybe I'll go back to Professor-ing and sell a school on XEL tech?

I am thinking about picking up another Masters. Food for thought.
HmmMAA

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:24:49 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 06:41:28 PM by HmmMAA

Maybe I'll go back to Professor-ing and sell a school on XEL tech?

I am thinking about picking up another Masters. Food for thought.

Go for it !!!!

Waiting for a reply from 2 universities , they might want to mess around with XEL . As far as i know another member also suggested XEL to another university . As time pass by and the the platform completes i believe that we will gain traction of the scientific community .
Can you give me names of these two universities, and the suggested one by community member, please.
It is very potential partnership, so I would like to get it.

Unfortunately not yet , we will need to have at least their acquiescence ( found this in lexicon Smiley ) to do so . As soon as we have a positive reply we will name them , but don't take anything as granted nothing is certain .

HmmMAA

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:57:16 PM

Show some love Smiley https://twitter.com/xel_project/status/1065579813468102657

Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:32:26 PM

That excessive shilling on twitter brought bitcoin along with its diverse economics to 100 billion cap in less than 7 years (2011-2018), and yeah thats due to some peoples shilling and circlejerking in relevant message boards. Hell spread word whatever the cost is. And if u want scientific communities to adopt something then u ought to pay for their time they spend on research.
sluggo

Activity: 134

Shitcoin Bliss

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:59:55 PM

That excessive shilling on twitter brought bitcoin along with its diverse economics to 100 billion cap in less than 7 years (2011-2018), and yeah thats due to some peoples shilling and circlejerking in relevant message boards. Hell spread word whatever the cost is. And if u want scientific communities to adopt something then u ought to pay for their time they spend on research.

Wait you think the reason bitcoin pumped to 100billion mcap was because people shilled it on twitter? LOL
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:48:30 AM

no idea that twitter was behind the rise of btc...LOL!!!

you sir are talking a lot of "gash"
HmmMAA

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:04:00 PM

We would like to know what way do holders prefer for storing their coins , and have a poll in twitter about it https://twitter.com/xel_project/status/1068862765752823808 . Feel free to cast a vote .

orleli

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:20:36 PM

We would like to know what way do holders prefer for storing their coins , and have a poll in twitter about it https://twitter.com/xel_project/status/1068862765752823808 . Feel free to cast a vote .
The tweet discloses amazing potential of XEL.
Casted my vote, and tried discovering deeper about XEL project.
Thanks for the poll.
For me it is best to store tokens on the stock exchange or web wallet.
HmmMAA

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:42:39 AM

December monthly update , apologies for not posting earlier https://medium.com/@xelproject/xel-monthly-update-december-2018-5e85899c78ef .
We would like to see the community being more active , do you have any idea how we can achieve this ? Also our devs working without any rewards , it would be nice to start donating something Smiley .

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:35:23 PM

Nice read, I wasn't aware of some things since I don't follow elastic for quite some time now (for example I didn't know about main net launch and elastic to XEL rebrand, can I ask why?)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
HmmMAA

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:34:19 PM

Nice read, I wasn't aware of some things since I don't follow elastic for quite some time now (for example I didn't know about main net launch and elastic to XEL rebrand, can I ask why?)

XEL was always the name of the coin . Elastic is a trademark , community didn't want to get into any legal implications . So we decided to rebrand to XEL-project .

Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:55:27 AM

Guys, unfortunately I won't be able to continue with the signature XEL, I'm leaving the cryptocurrencies for an undetermined time. Anyway, I own some XEL and there is no reason to sell it, I hope the future is incredible.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:05:46 AM

Guys, unfortunately I won't be able to continue with the signature XEL, I'm leaving the cryptocurrencies for an undetermined time. Anyway, I own some XEL and there is no reason to sell it, I hope the future is incredible.
Leaving crypto, why?
Have you so tired of bearish market, and decided to leave crypto?

i really hope that the reason is an other.
Bearish market it's not easy to live, but beyond the price, crypto's world go on: there are new project, and most important, old projects keep going with their development.
cbcbct

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:11:03 PM

i really hope that the reason is an other.
Bearish market it's not easy to live, but beyond the price, crypto's world go on: there are new project, and most important, old projects keep going with their development.
Just small part of projects can survive over time.
And, even survived, they have to fight seriously to get recognition of community, and been used widely.
Price growth is almost the last thing will happen after long time of development and marketing.
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: