Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2018, 05:57:50 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XEL] :: Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer ::  (Read 220846 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:36:18 AM

Guys, its a big issue imo that there are no "officials" who represent XEL or the team. Sooner or later bittrex will ask elastic for more information and to sign more documents because they are an US Exchange and they want and have to stay compliant with SEC and so on. So I thought to apply for listing on bridge coin maybe? Someone could start a donation fund (with escrow or not) and everyone can send some spare btc to get the listing fee.. after this we are on crypto bridge and noone has to worry about delisting! Smiley

Bad news.
Yes, I totally agree with your suggestion.
Anyone who invests in Xel should have a backup to register into a new market.
Because it would be very fatal consequence if bittrex removes XEL in trading.

Another exchange would be good as a backup, especially when Upbit is a subsidiary of Bittrex, but ultimately, there's always Heat exchange that worked quite good in the early days when there was nothing else available for trading.

I do like cryptobridge, and I am willing to donate.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Haynes

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

eLYQD

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:39:28 AM

Guys, its a big issue imo that there are no "officials" who represent XEL or the team. Sooner or later bittrex will ask elastic for more information and to sign more documents because they are an US Exchange and they want and have to stay compliant with SEC and so on. So I thought to apply for listing on bridge coin maybe? Someone could start a donation fund (with escrow or not) and everyone can send some spare btc to get the listing fee.. after this we are on crypto bridge and noone has to worry about delisting! Smiley

Bad news.

Another exchange would be good as a backup, especially when Upbit is a subsidiary of Bittrex, but ultimately, there's always Heat exchange that worked quite good in the early days when there was nothing else available for trading.

Upbit is a bittrex subsidiary.
If bittrex removes XEL most likely Upbit also delete it.
I suggest binance or okex which is a backup of XEL exchange in the future.

tomkat

Activity: 868
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:46:46 AM

Bad news.

In order to be listed on Binance you would need to fill in the following 10-pages form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfhibOzGG7I-JIw0Ofj3kFEj9oMhnR-GkajMPhJp7H1URyHJA/viewform

First issue is on 1st page :-)

Please confirm your position with this Project
-CEO
-Founder/Co-Founder

...and XEL has no CEO and no Founder.

I didn't go through to next pages, but you can be sure there're more obstacles, so it's unlikely XEL will ever get listed on Binance.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 952
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:16:17 PM

Bad news.

In order to be listed on Binance you would need to fill in the following 10-pages form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfhibOzGG7I-JIw0Ofj3kFEj9oMhnR-GkajMPhJp7H1URyHJA/viewform

-CEO
-Founder/Co-Founder

I didn't go through to next pages, but you can be sure there're more obstacles, so it's unlikely XEL will ever get listed on Binance.

Would setting up a foundation would solve the problem? Since it´s a community/ open source project it could be done from a volunteer isn't it? I think there would be surely be some support for some kind of foundation fund to pay some devs( I know EK doesn't want to be paid) but to attract some more or start some kind of hackaton

FuzeX.l...l...

CBT JULY!
JOIN NOW

▄▄▄▄▄▄    
                  ▄████████    
                 █████▀▀▀▀  
                ▐████  
                ▐████    
            ██████████    
            ██████████    
                ▐████    
                ▐████    
                ▐████    
                ▐████    

█████▄                      ▄███▄
███████▄                ████████▄
████████▌▄          ███████████
████████▌▐█    ▄█████████▀▄█
████████▌▐██▄▀█████████  ██
████████▌▐████▀███████  ███
████████▌▐█████  █████▀▄███
████████▌ ▀█████▄  ███ █████
████████▌      ▀▀████  █▄█████
▀███████▌           ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████
    ▀▀████▌                        ▀████
            ▀█▌                            ▀▀█

▄▄██▄
                   ▄▄█▀▀  ██
               ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
  ▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
 ██       ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀█████▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄      █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀▄██
     █▄█▀

▄███▄▄    ▄
██                       █████████▀
████▄                ██████████▀
▀████████▄▄    ██████████
▄▄████████████████████
█████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████
    ██████████████████
     ▀██████████████▀
        ▄██████████▀
▄▄██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SeksiStarlord

Activity: 366
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:24:26 PM

Bad news.

-CEO
-Founder/Co-Founder

Would setting up a foundation would solve the problem? Since it´s a community/ open source project it could be done from a volunteer isn't it? I think there would be surely be some support for some kind of foundation fund to pay some devs( I know EK doesn't want to be paid) but to attract some more or start some kind of hackaton

A foundation should be enough to answer the first page of binance application form, but as far as I know they want really high listing fees paid in Bitcoin..
So my suggestion is CryptoBridge really good and smoothly working exchange with decent volume and still growing. And they list everyone. The listing fee is ONLY 1 BITCOIN. We should be able to get the funds together as a community. What do you think?

THE APPLICATION FORM FOR CRYPTO BRIDGE:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScvq_sKqLGDFtHT8xB_a5yHLVz69ljJ_0Utk8V5Qs_LZVfUBg/viewform

I just made a tweet where anyone can donate to get the 1BTC - not more. If we reach the full amount I will send the application form and pay for listing.
https://twitter.com/LordkeekLordkek/status/975757049333198849

BTC address: 1AzmtY8X47Mujko733mXhFHzLqvjcXK4dc

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Alohaboy?!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:26:42 PM

Bad news.

-CEO
-Founder/Co-Founder

A foundation should be enough to answer the first page of binance application form, but as far as I know they want really high listing fees paid in Bitcoin..
So my suggestion is CryptoBridge really good and smoothly working exchange with decent volume and still growing. And they list everyone. The listing fee is ONLY 1 BITCOIN. We should be able to get the funds together as a community. What do you think?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScvq_sKqLGDFtHT8xB_a5yHLVz69ljJ_0Utk8V5Qs_LZVfUBg/viewform

I really like CB. I just thought it might help the project dealing with it in general Wink

FuzeX.l...l...

CBT JULY!
JOIN NOW

▄▄▄▄▄▄    
                  ▄████████    
                 █████▀▀▀▀  
                ▐████  
                ▐████    
            ██████████    
            ██████████    
                ▐████    
                ▐████    
                ▐████    
                ▐████    

▄▄██▄
                   ▄▄█▀▀  ██
               ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
  ▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
 ██       ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀█████▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄      █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀▄██
     █▄█▀

▄███▄▄    ▄
▄▄████████████████████
█████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████
    ██████████████████
     ▀██████████████▀
        ▄██████████▀
▄▄██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

tomkat

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:16:32 PM

Bad news.

-CEO
-Founder/Co-Founder

I really like CB. I just thought it might help the project dealing with it in general Wink

CryptoBridge uses OpenLedger Gateways, so perhaps it would be better (cheaper) to be listed on Bitshares/Openledger than on CryptoBridge?
Haven't found their terms and price though
tomkat

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:35:37 PM

Or, perhaps https://stocks.exchange would be better since they already have NXT listed, and since XEL is based on NXT, it would be easier to get listed there.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScgX9vWkqmMZc85EffLtYay7nH9eykTpXrDESFDGXPu-YKR7Q/viewform
They require $1000 daily volume after listing

NXT isn't listed on CryptoBridge nor on Bitshares/OpenLedger
SeksiStarlord

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:02:44 PM

Or, perhaps https://stocks.exchange would be better since they already have NXT listed, and since XEL is based on NXT, it would be easier to get listed there.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScgX9vWkqmMZc85EffLtYay7nH9eykTpXrDESFDGXPu-YKR7Q/viewform

Also good idea, but when you pay the 1BTC listing fee on cryptobridge they will list you so it does not matter if they already have nxt or not and wont delist you if the volume is too low Smiley

I just made a tweet where anyone can donate to get the 1BTC - not more. If we reach the full amount I will send the application form and pay for listing.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:27:39 PM

Also good idea, but when you pay the 1BTC listing fee on cryptobridge they will list you so it does not matter if they already have nxt or not and wont delist you if the volume is too low Smiley

Ive used Stocks exchange before, and its not bad.... buuuut depositing BTC or ETH there takes a full day (at least it seems like it). The trading/exchange is decent, but has really low volume - I rather have CB

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
raoulsergia

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:43:12 PM

Ive used Stocks exchange before, and its not bad.... buuuut depositing BTC or ETH there takes a full day (at least it seems like it). The trading/exchange is decent, but has really low volume - I rather have CB

I had faster deposit with ETH but even then its not as fast as binance on stocks exchange
BTC deposits take hella lot of time and annoying...
Another exchange COSS can also be looked at

TraderInc

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:46:03 PM

My experience with CryptoBridge has also been very smooth.
And Deposit and Withdraw also seems to go faster
Good Luck Dev
Hope XEL can make it through this bear market
because after its over its going to be smooth sailing for the entire crypto market

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● BLOCKCHAIN FOR E-COMMERCE Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITE WHITEPAPER BITCOINTALK TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK REDDIT ○ ○ ○
Selerius

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:56:24 AM

Is there explicit confirmation from CryptoBridge that they support a NXT base coin?

The concern is indirectly this quote:

NOTE: We do not currently support, ETH based chains (or tokens), NEO (or tokens), GAS or Cryptonight coins. These are all in development and will be announced when available.

I would not interpret that quote as guaranteeing they support all possible coin types other than the exceptions listed.  They aren't lawyers.  The general, informal impression given is that they do not necessarily support any coin type other than the likes of those already on their exchange.

Since they have listed many more minor coins than NXT, the absence of NXT is notable.  Of course, they plan to list more types eventually, but it might take a lot more than 1 BTC and 2 weeks.

If not for that concern, listing on CryptoBridge would be great.

Elastic Network: The Decentralized Supercomputer (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1396233.0/)
tomkat

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:20:24 AM

Is there explicit confirmation from CryptoBridge that they support a NXT base coin?

The concern is indirectly this quote:

NOTE: We do not currently support, ETH based chains (or tokens), NEO (or tokens), GAS or Cryptonight coins. These are all in development and will be announced when available.

I would not interpret that quote as guaranteeing they support all possible coin types other than the exceptions listed.  They aren't lawyers.  The general, informal impression given is that they do not necessarily support any coin type other than the likes of those already on their exchange.

Since they have listed many more minor coins than NXT, the absence of NXT is notable.  Of course, they plan to list more types eventually, but it might take a lot more than 1 BTC and 2 weeks.

If not for that concern, listing on CryptoBridge would be great.

That's my thoughts too, and that's why I think it would be more likely to get listed on https://stocks.exchange just because they have NXT already.
CB however seems to have bigger volumes, ehh no ideal solution as always Roll Eyes
SeksiStarlord

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:15:15 PM

NXT is not listed on crypto bridge becuase noone applied via the form for listing. They do not list coins itself, you have to apply and pay the listing fee. So this argument isnt valid imo. We can also ask on twitter or discord if they would list xel on cb..

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 854
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:46:38 PM

well, i was a bit worried about what going on with xel, but i see, with these lastest post that there are a lot of people with good willing!
Great!

tr
 ██████████████████████
 ███████████████████████
 ███████████████████████
 ███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████
 ██████████████████████
 ██████████████████████
 ██████████████████████
 ██████████████████████
██████████████████████
delize
Your laser sword in                     Whitepaper   
Cryptocurrency Trading.             Ann Thread   
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀██░░░░░░███
███░░░░▄███▀▀▄▄███░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄█████░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░█▀▀██░░░░░░████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████
█████████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
Alohaboy?!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:47:29 PM

Maybe it´s really harder to list NXT/ NXT based projects, or no-one did apply on CB for those coins. But applying on as much as exchanges as possible is not a bad idea in my eyes.

FuzeX.l...l...

CBT JULY!
JOIN NOW

▄▄▄▄▄▄    
                  ▄████████    
                 █████▀▀▀▀  
                ▐████  
                ▐████    
            ██████████    
            ██████████    
                ▐████    
                ▐████    
                ▐████    
                ▐████    

▄▄██▄
                   ▄▄█▀▀  ██
               ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
  ▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
 ██       ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀█████▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄      █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀▄██
     █▄█▀

▄███▄▄    ▄
▄▄████████████████████
█████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████
    ██████████████████
     ▀██████████████▀
        ▄██████████▀
▄▄██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SnakeVoid

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:37:33 PM

question comes out of nowhere, buuut: is the lite wallet (https://wallet.elasticexplorer.org/) regarded as a safe way to store XEL? just wondering what the best option is.
josegines

Activity: 653
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:16:13 PM
Merited by ImI (20)

Nobody says anything about the EK announcement?

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
saliga75423

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:19:49 PM

It seems like a good project, and I'll get to know it. But it seems to have missed out on the first opportunity to hold it.
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.