Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:00:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ?  (Read 35058 times)
Dapallo

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:43:21 PM

It is possible for bitcoin to lose his value, because we know that bitcoin and every other coin are unstable. Also there are some mind tricks going on and if they show us that btc is going to die.

Most of the investors would sell their bitcoins, but sometimes this is wrong what they are saying. So i always save up my coins no matter what anyone says I am the real owner of my bitcoins.

▲▼ No.1 Binary Options | dice ▲▼
████████████ sec◔nds trade ████████████
↑↓ Highest Reward x49 ↑↓
Prince786

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:54:51 PM

All is possible to happen we don't know but if wee saw what bitcoin show to us its like impossible to happen.It will take many masterminds to put bitcoins into tough situation.we start seeing more demand for it and the value will most definitely keep increasing.
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:03:23 PM

there is nothing - 100% in this unstable sphere,but there is no reasonable doubt for me.Investors,traders,btc workers are growth indicators of cryptoworld.more people know about this than before and more people try to mine or do work for bitcoin,olso propaganda of this is stronger.
 As adoption of cryptocurrencies increases, the price and number of transactions increase, causing greater price stability, and stability increases mainstream adoption.
HalfDeck

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:44:12 PM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.
I don't think so. Bitcoin has been reigning as the cryptocurrency which has the highest value and the increase of its value is still ongoing and it never stops. We all know that bitcoin is said to be the future currency of the world which means the value of it for sure will grow and grow since it is being supported by many from different countries. Bitcoin will have its value going down and loosing its value won't happen.

bitcoin will lose its value on a frontal basis if large markets such as bittrex and poloniex are forcibly shut down by the federal financial watchdog. Although bitcoin will continue to increase again, but if the world can think unequivocally without compromise, it will happen, but in fact almost all governments consider bitcoin as the best choice for global financial solutions so that it never gets a sharp breakdown sharply.
Hmm... In my opinion, there is no reason to close these large exchanges while the government can taxing the cryptocurrency market through these exchanges. You have to know these exchanges all need the user verify account through KYC and unlike old BTC-e, all information can provide for FBI or other force have permission to know the information of user for their job.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:09:14 AM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Bitcoin lost more that half of its value in late 2013. Can bitcoin lost its value? Yes, but it is only for short time. Bitcoin will never lost its value for permanent time.
Bitcoin lost that much of a value as a result of some occurrencies back then and the fact that so many people panicked. However, if it does not have value at all, then it wont even be back to this point today. I agree with you with the definition of the lost in value and we all know it is still possible even with the recent happenings with China but some of these things are factors that can cause some quick dumps which as it is does not take much time before we see people hopping back in.
Due to many happening that have occurred in the recent past it would not be a go see that Bitcoin had has lost its value. But if we would look at the complete picture ignoring different scenarios then we would come to know that Bitcoin still is most highly valued digital currency and it is going to become more and more famous because of Reliability factor, excessive use and increase in demand.

The current market value of this digital currency is round about dollar 7000 and we are expecting it to increase to somewhat $10000 or even more in the upcoming year.
xYakult

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:23:15 AM

Probably not: It’s just too volatile. The virtual currency is known for wild fluctuations in price. Since then, prices have more or less inched up, and at the turn of the year, they started to approach record highs. Those sudden ups and downs would be bad news for your over all investment portfolio. If you do choose to take the plunge and buy a bitcoin, make sure it’s a very small part of your diversified portfolio and that you can afford to lose your investment. At the end of the day, I would never recommend this on a stand-alone basis.
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:58:21 AM

For now bitcoin is hard to lose its value, even bitcoin is getting more popular and its value is increasing compared to last year. But if someday people have left or no longer use bitcoin, it will automatically bitcoin will fall, but whether that's when will occur,we do not know.
Basically No, even the fact that in every currency there is an always value fluctuation. But due to the popularity of bitcoin and its ability to make more money there are many people around the world who has engaging on it and the more people working on, the more it becomes stronger, it is only like a passenger bus that as long as there are passenger then it will continue to operate and then comparing on that situation Bitcoin will continue to work until there are no more people working for it.
No chance for it that bitcoin can loss its value because now a days bitcoin have a very strong hold in market and its spared it business to the world and still trying to reach the rest of countries so bitcoin have not only a value in world but people also love and support bitcoin from the bottom of their heart because bitcoin change a life’s of people.
DIMKAZDS

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:52:51 PM

Probably not: It’s just too volatile. The virtual currency is known for wild fluctuations in price. Since then, prices have more or less inched up, and at the turn of the year, they started to approach record highs. Those sudden ups and downs would be bad news for your over all investment portfolio. If you do choose to take the plunge and buy a bitcoin, make sure it’s a very small part of your diversified portfolio and that you can afford to lose your investment. At the end of the day, I would never recommend this on a stand-alone basis.
Everything is possible in this world.Eight years back no one knew about bitcoin.Now you can see that it is the leading cryptocurrency today.It has almost reached $8000 in today's date.But recently bitcoin had seen a downfall in its value.In the last eight years bitcoin has seen many downfalls.Its value is very volatile.Since it is not controlled by any bank,there are many fluctuations.Whatever may happen,its value will not loose.It can fall but can aslo recovers in a short period of time.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 03:27:13 PM

We don't know what will happen next only GOD knows everything, but that still speculation about cryptocurrency bitcoin. For me bitcoin nowadays were going more popularized in all countries. Many establishment now in other country legalized in using bitcoin, this kind of adoption maybe bitcoin price will not go down instead  going up the price because of limited supply in the market. So therefore bitcoin impossible the price go down.
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:27:19 PM

Thanks for your feedback. But I think Bitcoin will never lose its standard. We all know Bitcoin is unstable, and we also know that,it is also at risk.But the price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day. Bitcoin prices will increase or decrease it is normal, but why would it lose its value? I think Bitcoin values ​​will increase after 5-6 years. Its demand, price and popularity will increase.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
echeverialavi

Activity: 33
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:28:08 AM

ofc it possible.
News can speculate everything.
So and BTC
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:33:14 AM

It never possible for bitcoin to lose its value. As we can observe its value keeps on soaring higher as it gets. As time goes by, its exchange rate is getting higher. In fact at present it has the highest rate.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:35:45 AM

For now bitcoin is hard to lose its value, even bitcoin is getting more popular and its value is increasing compared to last year. But if someday people have left or no longer use bitcoin, it will automatically bitcoin will fall, but whether that's when will occur,we do not know.
Basically No, even the fact that in every currency there is an always value fluctuation. But due to the popularity of bitcoin and its ability to make more money there are many people around the world who has engaging on it and the more people working on, the more it becomes stronger, it is only like a passenger bus that as long as there are passenger then it will continue to operate and then comparing on that situation Bitcoin will continue to work until there are no more people working for it.
No chance for it that bitcoin can loss its value because now a days bitcoin have a very strong hold in market and its spared it business to the world and still trying to reach the rest of countries so bitcoin have not only a value in world but people also love and support bitcoin from the bottom of their heart because bitcoin change a life’s of people.

Agree if we are talking about now and not in the near future because now bitcoin has a mass adoption all over the world and most of the country accepts it or legalize it, now i could say that it will not loose value but in the future we dont know what will happen we cant predict bitcoin price and we cant know how the bitcoin behaves in the near future, the bottomline is we should treasure every moment of bitcoins
Arthoerra

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:31:29 PM

The upbeat attitude of bitcoin holders now is better and more mature than was few years ago. So, bitcoin becomes hard to lose value or atleast crashes as once did (hopefully).
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:05:02 PM

Possible...If the time the bitcoin loses its value, then it is maybe in a very long time to wait for now, the bitcoins value cannot be lost right away maybe it takes a years. And by that time we are already rich hopefully.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:54:34 PM

Possible...If the time the bitcoin loses its value, then it is maybe in a very long time to wait for now, the bitcoins value cannot be lost right away maybe it takes a years. And by that time we are already rich hopefully.
It is possible but it is not going to happen anytime. The health of bitcoin is very strong and i don't see any signs of possible collapsing of the market of bitcoin and you can see that the price of bitcoin is still going up even it is enough for some of the bitcoin user and i think that is enough to say that bitcoin will not lose its value because of the things that are happening to it.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:07:36 PM

Lets be open for all the possibilities that may happen to bitcoin in the future. There are many things that can happen for example, bitcoin being worthless. Bitcoin can become worthless if people stop using and earning it. Since no people are still using bitcoin, its value will decrease and will eventually become worthless. Another reason for this is arising of new cryptocurrency that is better than bitcoin and people will tend to use it rather than bitcoin.
Oldhinien

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:04:19 PM

No it is not possible why because bitcoin is very high at the moment it can not go down to straight a couple of dollars that takes time and in that time bitcoin will get pumps and forks and it will go even higher than it has ever reached.
Felebor

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:07:44 PM

I think that it won't take much longer for bitcoin to lose it's value because it is always like this it goes up in value but always goes down again.
And ofcourse if it goes down it will go up again at some point. And that is when you will have a lot of bitcoin trust me Smiley.
fedorkr6

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:37:36 PM

Of course! Anything is often feasible. Bitcoin could drop its value if anything intense transpires like government shuts down all the exchanges or one thing like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: