Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:21:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time?  (Read 34110 times)
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:13:55 PM

it is time to make money, not panic time for those who know what it is and what kind of games it is.if you can follow the bitcoin  and what's going on around  , you are actually very comfortable in this regard. I had close to 30 thousand dolars and in the last 2 weeks I had it up to almost 40 thousand dolars.  I am not always so knowledgeable and following. then I am just following the market. I follow people. I am watching them at the general decision and I am trying to make a positive decision. but if you're definitely doing something about the economy, the last thing to do is to be panic.

OMG! If everyone can just think like this dude right here, the crypto world will be a better place. However, I personally do not want everyone to think like that anyway cause we may end up not being able to buy at dips anymore. However, thinking like this will help us grow faster in a very short period than we can imagine. panicking can never solve any problem. Afterall, our normal traditional currency can loose value, but does that mean we dump it? No!

I think this is the nature of this job:  panic! People make money this way. so some will lose that the others will win. mostly I think the system is walking like this. there is no way that everyone can win at the same time.I guess in a world where no one has lost, it will be very hard for people to win something. so we should always try to be on the winning side.The real question here is this. how will we succeed this? I have shared many times before. knowledge and patience. I think this is definitely the key to making money
At present bitcoins are increasing in value and they are probably expected to touch 5k dollars or above by the end of this year. I think that more and more people are thinking and rushing towards buying bitcoins because of the massive profits they are expected to produce before next year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:26:14 PM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
Well I never panic whenever bitcoin price fall. Why? Because It will pump then after that and that was proven. The price of bitcoinwas not stable so its normal. Look on its value now it hits the $4000 already that was an evidence that we dont need to panic everytime its falls. I always hold and keep doing it because that gives me more profit and I believe that bitcoin will continue increasing before this year end.
inevertell

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:01:01 PM

decreasing the graph of bitcoin rate is not a big issue because  whenever the rate of bitcoin fall you need to invest more and more at that time and whenever the graph will increase then you can sale it out.
dart vader

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:16:58 PM

I dont think that it is a time to panic. Due to the volatile nature of Bitcoin,its market face many ups and downs and if there is a huge drop in its price then without any doubt the market will recover soon.So by not doing the mistake of becoming a panic seller we should hold our bitcoins and we should consider this price drop as an opportunity to buy some more bitcoins at lower rates  because in future the price will surely rise again and we will get huge profits.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:26:56 PM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

Try to hold on to your bitcoin because it already happened a lot in the recent years, yet bitcoin price recovers and even increased it's price. Bitcoin price is volatile so you should get used to it. It would be your loss if  you panic and withdraw your bitcoin, instead of panicking, it's best to buy bitcoin when price is going down.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:36:13 PM

Only some one who is new to bitcoin would panic because of falling prices. As you know, bitcoin started really cheap and it grew into thousands of dollars. You shouldn't panic because usually bitcoin price recovers after a week or two. So, just relax and hold on to your bitcoin.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:45:39 PM
Merited by QuestionAuthority (5)

Bitcoin's price drop is really alarming and can cause you into panic especially when you are new from it because it was your first time to experience that scenario. Although the price drop of bitcoin was really alarming, I still prefer to hold into rather than transferring it into another type of currency because I admit that I have also already done that before and it results to be much lower in which I truly regret of doubting bitcoin's capacity and capability to grow. Actually price drop must be seen into the other side of it which was an opportunity to buy bitcoins so that it will not cause you into panic.

rayneh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:27:02 PM

Try to hold on to your bitcoin because it already happened a lot in the recent years, yet bitcoin price recovers and even increased it's price. Bitcoin price is volatile so you should get used to it. It would be your loss if  you panic and withdraw your bitcoin, instead of panicking, it's best to buy bitcoin when price is going down.
Well that’s right that if bitcoin loses its value then it also happens that it increases its value even more than before. Every good thing can face a bad time and same thing is happening to bitcoin right now. And just you have to keep patience and you will see you will not regret.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:20:57 PM

Yes when prices fall better buy bitcoin and save while waiting for bitcoin prices to recover, because as we know the price of bitcoin is unlikely to be stable. We do not need to panic when bitcoin prices go down, as bitcoin prices will slowly rise again and will be higher after a decline.
ilyadt

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:37:06 AM

No, we never have to worry too, why due to the fact it truly is not the right point.  The good thing is absolutely everyone wishes to abolished bitcoin for it negative to learning curve it appears that teenagers are associated now in on the web gambling and trafficking for bitcoins they spend for much on it and it attempts to addiction on on the internet syndicate. Applications are rising now on numerous cases.
entrepmind23

Merit: 261

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:42:02 AM

For the people who are not get used to trading yet, it is better to hodl because sooner or later, bitcoin would go back up because it is what always happened before so there is nothing to worry. For the traders who are already familiar with this scenario may take advantage of the opportunity to short bitcoin which according to some is more profitable and others would shift to USD or USDT to buy back lower. I am just a newbie in this world of trading that's why I prefer to just hold because I don't have that much coin so if I shift to other digital currency, my gain if ever I buy back lower would just be eaten up by fees. But sooner when I am confident enough with my trading and have substantial capital then I would take the opportunity of trading when it goes down not just holding so that I can take advantage of it wherever the price will go.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:24:17 PM

I am not worried even though the price will drop dramatically, I would be worried if the price would rise again.
There is no need of getting panic especially at the present time when the market price of Bitcoin is falling down. In fact, this is a very good opportunity for all of us to increase the number of Bitcoins by buying as many Bitcoins as we can. This will result in a good amount of profit for us in the future.
In fact fluctuations are a part of any currency. Prices keep going up and down and same is the case with bitcoins. Don’t panic yourself if prices of bitcoins goes down, just calm down yourself and wait for the right time to start selling bitcoins again to recover your losses as well as making more profits.
Patsakkyy

Activity: 154

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:25:41 PM

Now bitcoin has stabilized and will grow, but even if there is a slight drop, then there is no need to panic. Panic will only lead to a loss of funds and will teach you to be more tolerant.

tittensor

Activity: 443

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:00:57 PM

I am not worried even though the price will drop dramatically, I would be worried if the price would rise again.
There is no need of getting panic especially at the present time when the market price of Bitcoin is falling down. In fact, this is a very good opportunity for all of us to increase the number of Bitcoins by buying as many Bitcoins as we can. This will result in a good amount of profit for us in the future.
In fact fluctuations are a part of any currency. Prices keep going up and down and same is the case with bitcoins. Don’t panic yourself if prices of bitcoins goes down, just calm down yourself and wait for the right time to start selling bitcoins again to recover your losses as well as making more profits.
Of course, the price fluctuation is normal with any marketplace and currency, but what do you think about ratio change price ~ several hundred percent per day? Do you know any marketplace or currency have this fluctuation as Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market? Tongue
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:34:34 PM

In past or present,products are ups and downs for buy and sell. so it is also a part of this. Though,it is not so high price,but previous it was also so low,we know that. but in future, I think, it again increasing and dominating position..........

There is always ups and down and we cannot avoid that, The best example is the downtime when the ico's has been banned at the china and everyone is panicking because the market price is dropping but now the bitcoins is slowly increasing again. This is the best example that bitcoin is not easy to be removed.
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:53:39 PM

Bitcoin price fall and increase is common, everytime during the fall people will be getting panic and used to sell low missing the profit. With bitcoin one need to have patience to profit rather than selling on panic. This time the price drop is very big, but the same doesn't have a perfect reason behind as every digital coin is experiencinga drop and only very few are in the price pumping.
Bitcoin is falling, it is panic time? I think you should stay calm. Anything is under control. Why? Bitcoin can recover fast. But, in what way? Bitcoin industry have a lots of investor so Bitcoin can make a way to strength up their currency from falling the price. Bitcoin can make alternative way to avoid decreasesing by selling products to investor. You must stay calm and do not believe to the panic time of Bitcoin.
millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:06:43 AM

Bitcoin price fall and increase is common, everytime during the fall people will be getting panic and used to sell low missing the profit. With bitcoin one need to have patience to profit rather than selling on panic. This time the price drop is very big, but the same doesn't have a perfect reason behind as every digital coin is experiencinga drop and only very few are in the price pumping.
Bitcoin is falling, it is panic time? I think you should stay calm. Anything is under control. Why? Bitcoin can recover fast. But, in what way? Bitcoin industry have a lots of investor so Bitcoin can make a way to strength up their currency from falling the price. Bitcoin can make alternative way to avoid decreasesing by selling products to investor. You must stay calm and do not believe to the panic time of Bitcoin.
We do not need to be panic, volatility become commonplace in bitcoin, this is because most of bitcoin users are trader so they always do it to gains profit. When bitcoin is adopted by most of people in the world, the volatility will less happen. It is fine if you sell your bitcoin when panic selling happen but make sure that the price will keep fall, then you can buy bitcoin at the lower price, this is called cut lost/ opportunity sell. Just don't be panic, we can take benefits from panic selling.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:32:55 PM

If bitcoin fall down there is no need to panic. Because it is the characteristic of bitcoin or any currency.  It will fall down and then goes up again the next day or week.
It is a great time to buy more bitcoin instead of being panic when we see the price of bitcoin falls down. We know that bitcoin is supporting the world in many ways and with the technology of blockchain, we will have the better place to live
There is no point of getting panicked with the world best investment and digital currency. Bitcoin is the legendary digital currency and all other digital coins are somehow bound to follow the footsteps of the bitcoin. Whenever bitcoin is having dump, it is the best time for grabbing as many new bitcoins as you can afford since bitcoin pump damn hard after a dump.
katiecbell

Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:24:01 AM

If bitcoin fall down there is no need to panic. Because it is the characteristic of bitcoin or any currency.  It will fall down and then goes up again the next day or week.
It is a great time to buy more bitcoin instead of being panic when we see the price of bitcoin falls down. We know that bitcoin is supporting the world in many ways and with the technology of blockchain, we will have the better place to live
There is no point of getting panicked with the world best investment and digital currency. Bitcoin is the legendary digital currency and all other digital coins are somehow bound to follow the footsteps of the bitcoin. Whenever bitcoin is having dump, it is the best time for grabbing as many new bitcoins as you can afford since bitcoin pump damn hard after a dump.
Getting panic can give you nothing but a lot of suffering which can result in huge amount of loss. Ups and downs are the part of every business. So you need to prepare yourself so that you can decide well at such kind of time. You need to remain patient and control your nerves. Only then you can save your money from being drowned.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:39:33 AM

Getting panic can give you nothing but a lot of suffering which can result in huge amount of loss. Ups and downs are the part of every business. So you need to prepare yourself so that you can decide well at such kind of time. You need to remain patient and control your nerves. Only then you can save your money from being drowned.
You are right those panic sellers only get losses crypto is only for people who have a lot of patience and investment takes time to grow so if little movement that is not in favor in your side and you panic right away then you will surely lose all the time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: