Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:54:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time?  (Read 34110 times)
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:05:23 AM

Bitcoin price fall and increase is common, everytime during the fall people will be getting panic and used to sell low missing the profit. With bitcoin one need to have patience to profit rather than selling on panic. This time the price drop is very big, but the same doesn't have a perfect reason behind as every digital coin is experiencinga drop and only very few are in the price pumping.
Bitcoin is falling, it is panic time? I think you should stay calm. Anything is under control. Why? Bitcoin can recover fast. But, in what way? Bitcoin industry have a lots of investor so Bitcoin can make a way to strength up their currency from falling the price. Bitcoin can make alternative way to avoid decreasesing by selling products to investor. You must stay calm and do not believe to the panic time of Bitcoin.
Yes I agree with you no need to disappoint and part of market some time it will be high some time it will be low but bitcoin has a good quality that it recover fast and it is also not a first time that the price come low and happen so many time before but then its recover fast so thing time again we need to wait for right time and it will be increase.
I don’t understand the reason of panicking that too with the legendary coin. It is crystal clear that bitcoin is leading this market for years and there is no other coin which can compete with bitcoin. It has been trend of bitcoin to dip little but pump damn high and those who have understood this thing are making much more money than their expectations with bitcoin. Bitcoin is the beauty of crypto kingdom.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:15:53 AM

There is nothing to panic, what's happening is the real cause. With bitcoin price drop happens at certain time interval once after growing high. This time too the price grew as high as $5800 and now it has dropped a little of around $200 and now seems around $5600. So this is quite the gradual growth.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:32:28 AM

Getting panic can give you nothing but a lot of suffering which can result in huge amount of loss. Ups and downs are the part of every business. So you need to prepare yourself so that you can decide well at such kind of time. You need to remain patient and control your nerves. Only then you can save your money from being drowned.
Even in the real sense, panicking will only make you to end up doing things you won't have done if you had taken your time to think well, strategize and make the best decision.

Panic has never solved any problem in the past and neither will it solve any in the future and it is left for anyone to understand first what they are doing before getting into it as to be enlighten them on the quality decision they need to make in case they are seeing some certain changes.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:49:35 AM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

if bitcoin falls this is the right time to buy sebnayk-bitcoin, because they probably do not know bitcoin will do this month's hardfork on the 28th of October 2017, like last month hardfork generate BCH and for those who have BTC balance in market accounts can get free coin the hardfork results.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:52:11 AM

Panic when there is a falling bitcoin price is a natural thing, actually this kind of incident has happened a lot, then then bitcoin prices can recover and become higher.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:18:12 AM

Panic when there is a falling bitcoin price is a natural thing, actually this kind of incident has happened a lot, then then bitcoin prices can recover and become higher.
Today, there is no need to panic and there is no need, because we see a very good growth of bitcoin. But the situation repeats again and before we wait for another fork, Bitcoin grows, but then a free fall can follow. Here What to do in this situation, Everyone chooses for himself.
Ariel11

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:27:59 PM

Panic selling? you know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:47:41 PM

Indeed, what 95% of people don't understand is that drops on price is the opportunity knowledgeable investors await. Most people start panicking and sell without thinking and researching and using their common sense. This happens in all areas of investment as it's very deep into human psychology.
In the world of bitcoin, emotions play a very vital role. If you can’t control your emotions, then you are going to suffer a huge loss. This is what I have learnt from my own personnel experience. I think of that time when bitcoin is falling as the best opportunity for having more number of bitcoins in your wallet. Getting panic will only add more troubles for you.
saschafx

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:47:06 AM

It has barely lost worth, four thousand dollars for each bitcoin is pretty first rate. Corrections are normal and only deluded people assume the cost to preserve growing without having becoming checked.
starwarstar

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:49:05 AM

In the short term, probably likely to have some sort of worries and we won't know until in hindsight, that the long term value was going to continue to break ath's.
yanlap

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:45:35 AM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
For me I will not sell my bitcoins but hold it until the price hits to the moon. I will not be panic if its price will go down because next to that falling is rising.
We all want to reach at that level but we should know what price will make it reach to the moon.
That way we can set a target to sell because even if the value has increase significantly but if we will not sell we cannot enjoy our eprofit.

on my own point of view, yes there will always be rising and falling of rates of bitcoin but then it will not have its downfall since bitcoin now dominates economy. we shall not be afraid and we should not worry because bitcoin is strong. this will always have its big value and will never go down that much. we should not panic.

It is not bitcoin itself that is strong, bitcoin is not human. However, the technology is awesome and people understand the opportunity, the future and the value it brings. All these put together is what makes the support to be crazily strong and unbreakable. I like FUDs honestly and that is because it is a way to measure how the community perceives the technology and how well they are willing to support it or not to make it grow and make the impact it was invented to make.
If you want to compare the technology of Bitcoin to other cryptocurrencies, I do not think Bitcoin will be winner. Because Bitcoin is old crypto, of course it needs to many accept and discuss before change its system, as hardfolk recently. While that, other cryptocurrencies as Ripple, Dash, Monero or Ethereum can pass Bitcoin anytime about technology.
The importance of the bitcoin is better than the other currencies and the value will be high so wait till the price of the bitcoin will stop growing and it will not give you the return exchange then it will be the best time to sell your bitcoin, I think every person has the different mentality and they will be able to hold the bitcoin for the long time. It is not good to sell your bitcoin at the low price so wait and see the high price.
lucy1215

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:55:26 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 08:20:07 AM by lucy1215

Right now bitcoin reach the highest mark i would definitely sell some of my investment for me to enjoy the profit i had earned and the remaining would still hold for my future and retirement.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:14:40 AM

if the price drops then panic it is a normal thing especially for beginners I also have experienced it but I continue to learn from forums as well as from experienced people that panic is not profitable better hold because the price will surely rise back is needed is patience not panic
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:30:39 AM

if the price drops then panic it is a normal thing especially for beginners I also have experienced it but I continue to learn from forums as well as from experienced people that panic is not profitable better hold because the price will surely rise back is needed is patience not panic

Yeah I agree and panic will just do nothing to us so better not to feel that and just remember that there will always be ups and down in the market. It's okay to feel panic sometimes but you don't need to embrace it, if panic eats you, you're just be the one who's gonna be a loser.

bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:33:23 AM

Bitcoin price fall and increase is common, everytime during the fall people will be getting panic and used to sell low missing the profit. With bitcoin one need to have patience to profit rather than selling on panic. This time the price drop is very big, but the same doesn't have a perfect reason behind as every digital coin is experiencinga drop and only very few are in the price pumping.

yes if bitcoin price is falling other people panic and others do not, because the know that the price will still grow its value, it will still increase, people must be patience enough in waiting so that the thing that they want will be granted, and for sure bitcoin will really increase its value.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Kava

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:36:57 AM

If bitcoin falls, then this is the right time to buy coins at a cheap price in order to get even more profits. Now everyone dreams that bitcoin has fallen and there is an opportunity to buy cheap coins.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:52:51 AM

If bitcoin falls, then this is the right time to buy coins at a cheap price in order to get even more profits. Now everyone dreams that bitcoin has fallen and there is an opportunity to buy cheap coins.

Whoah i don't think many are dreaming for btc to fall right now. Bitcoin is soaring ang people who invested and people earning btc are on a high. If anything, everyone's.hoping for this to continue though we all know that eventually it will dump

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
vafro

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:14:50 AM

It has barely lost value, 4 thousand bucks per bitcoin is fairly good. Corrections are standard and only deluded people expect the value to keep climbing with no getting checked.
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:30:27 AM

Opinions are diverse, in most cases when you read those threads you can be only confused what to do. In those situations better enters in altcoins which are desperate for investors now, and as soon as fork story ends they will recover and you will gain more from them than from airdrop or selling of BTC at high. Anyway you are planing to buy again right? So alt way is probably best way.
This topic is opened before first fork, and this only confirms my story if you check what happened then.
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:20:49 AM

It is looking good so far, the rise in price last week has carried over into the new week. Good days, even if it falls by 20%, to sell at $4000+ its been a fantastic run.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: