Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:42:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time?  (Read 34110 times)
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:58:09 AM

yes it is panic for us because we are holding this currency so when prices fall then we are losing hope but it is not the fact that we will disappointed by this bitcoin is good to hold if the price fall it i will be the short term effect and it is not the problem as we know many rise and fall in this currency but still it is highly valuable and famous among the crypto market.
I don’t really know if I should call this a panic time or not, but some has always predicted that Bitcoin will reach at least $20,000 before the end of this month, but it has dropped down to $15000 from the price rate of $18k. I’m quite confused, but I will still hold, if in case I notice any more depreciation, I will be likely to sell of and withdraw the profit I have been able to get through out all this time.
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:12:14 AM

It is important that why the bitcoin price is falling. It is panic for us that bitcoin is falling but the real fact is the bitcoin supply is high in the market that's why the supply is high. Bitcoin is important and valuable th users has withdraw bitcoin before the Christmas due to this the price is slightly down but is it not panic in this year the demand will be high the users will buy again bitcoin and it is the cycle of this currenices.

Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:25:44 AM

No its not the panic time. Its about the buying time because after the huge fall there is a huge comeback of bitcoin. Not only only that, I read some news that there is ATH coming in 2018. So even if in a high price we can surely gain profits in the future.
First of all bitcoin is not falling its price is very high and its very stable than ever and if you come to know that its price is going down so no need to make panic because its normal  and it can happen any time some time it will be low and some time it will be high and its will not be a first time to happen so no need to make panic its normal and bitcoin have one the good quality that it can change its price easy from low to fast.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:12:21 AM

I believe it is normal for bitcoin value to fluctuate and to go deeper especially when fork is happening. I suggest that if ever bitcoin value falls, instead of selling, better hodl your bitcoin and buy some more. It is high time to acquire more bitcoin when value falls since you get to buy them at a low price  eventually, bitcoin value will soon rise; just give it some time.
yeah i think we know that price down is normal thing, why are you panic ? we should start thinking that the price down is an opportunity to buy, you can see a few days ago the price of bitcoin has fallen and now the price back up, which must be changed is the mindset of traders to not panic when prices fall, all they have to do is stay calm, that the price will definitely go back up
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Hello World!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:27:52 AM

I think the decreasing or falling of btc price is normalso we don't need to panic. The low price is a chance for the user to buy it, and we all know that the price will increase or get back up again.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 11:05:05 AM

Surely there is no need to panic in the face of price reductions that occur in bitcoin because so far we know if bitcoin has fluctuating properties and is susceptible to rising and falling prices in the market, and so far bitcoin prices are always influenced by the level of demand and supply that occurs in the crypto market.
StayFly

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:12:42 AM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

Bitcoin selling at $2k that was in the past. bitcoin is currently selling at $15k+ in the markets all over the world. based on your question, we recently had a market correction and don't see new correction anytime soon because of that i advise people to hodl their coins for now until next year for more goodies.
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:24:18 AM

Do not be surprised if the bitcoin news goes down because it's normal just because, sometimes dropping and sometimes increasing. If you have that fear feeling whenever prices fall and you are long the coin .... it's ok, it's normal. That's why for me, TA is a great tool to try and peak around the corner.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:42:25 PM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
Panic time? Why would I? My friend has a bitcoin then he saw that the value gets lower than what he thinks. After a week? The bitcoins market value backs on what it's original price. It only says that don't panic just wait and hold your bitcoin. Be patience and enjoy the higher money that you might get from holding it for a longer time.

Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:30:33 PM

even bitcoin price fall down to 2k usd for me ill still hold or rather say i will buy more...
bitcoin already prove that even it drops down to its dip,it will surely go pump more than the dump price.
so for me its not time for panic selling.
a big NO for that panic sell.
Bitcoin is falling first of all I don’t agree with this statement because today I check the price of bitcoin and its very high secondly if you come to know that its price is going low so then no need to make panic because its normal and it can happen any time because bitcoin price is related with market trade so some time it will be high and some time it will be low because bitcoin is one the currency which don’t compromise on its price.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:50:22 AM

kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:00:36 AM

no! bitcoin will increase again so we dont need to panic but if you are a good trader if you know that bitcoin will go fall try to sell it from high value and then buy again if the value of bitcoin increase again and i think you will get more profit so dont panic.,
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:46:19 AM

i think if the every time "big whale" sell their coin or token the price of that token is in the low, and i think if the price in the low there are many people that want to sell their coin and token, its named is panic sell, but some people in this situation have a good trick, they wait until the price in the low and buy some coin, they use the panic seller to buy their token with low price hahah

cepedacharles29

Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:17:03 AM

Keep calm and hodl. Why would you be so afraid? Bitcoin has already proved itself that it will be able to bounce back if the price falls and even reach higher heights. it is just the start of the age of cryptocurrency and there are still a lot to come. There's no reasons to panic when bitcoin value is fall down because I'm pretty sure that on the following waves of bitcoin it will raised up. Definitely worries regarding bitcoin value will given you stressed and it's not good to the health of bitcoin users. Instead of worrying on bitcoin value just focus on how you earn more bitcoin. More over just enjoy the bitcoin movement in the market because I'm sure that it will not stays on deep.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:29:32 AM

I think it is natural to bitcoin falling it's price to your regular amount of bitcoin it doesn't matter because it can recover from time to time and that's what I realized when I started in observing it.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:39:24 AM

All will panic it for sure because many people have invested their money in it.

Its common for bitcoin to fluctuates and its also normal for people to panic because its their hard earned money who would like to see it disappear like that right? But everyone must keep in their mind that its just temporary and bitcoin price will rise again.
Charisse1229

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:45:08 AM

The good thing to do is to hold it on since it is having its low value because sooner it will rise up because there will be investors that going to  buy coins and take chance with this and buy a lot of coins in low price then it will pop up again rise again. This is what is happening in this industry true investors waits for drop down and causes the price hike.
We should settle our mind too in that way. That is why rich become more richer and poor remains poor. We do not need to panic selling. Things will be good in time.

Bitcoin will back down due to the news aboyt investors like korea they get back their invest, and pushes some altcoins. I think thats the ine reason why bitcoi. Will gow down again. Bitcoin will hard to recover.
Emem29

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:48:44 AM

The good thing to do is to hold it on since it is having its low value because sooner it will rise up because there will be investors that going to  buy coins and take chance with this and buy a lot of coins in low price then it will pop up again rise again. This is what is happening in this industry true investors waits for drop down and causes the price hike.
We should settle our mind too in that way. That is why rich become more richer and poor remains poor. We do not need to panic selling. Things will be good in time.

Bitcoin will back down due to the news aboyt investors like korea they get back their invest, and pushes some altcoins. I think thats the ine reason why bitcoi. Will gow down again. Bitcoin will hard to recover.

True. Bitcoin is hard to recover now. I think bitcoin need a more and big investors to recover again and overcome the all time high. So if they do that, bitcoin will reach $50k more.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:51:01 AM

After the bitcoin fell a few days ago it has risen back but today it has continued to fall by 11% at this time. But I have faith that it will come back in a few hours so do not panic at this time because this is our chance.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:56:38 AM

No, it is not panic time but according to my experience its the moment of happiness for traders because they will buy more and more BTC now for the future because as the price of BTC again increase then they will sell their BTC and can earn enough profit in this way. So if you are also doing trading then you need to start buying more and more BTC now.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: