Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:48:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time?  (Read 34130 times)
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:46:23 AM

No its not because when people panic the bitcoin price will be dump thats why you dont have to be panic and when people dont panic  bitcoin price will steady and when other people buy bitcoins the price will be pump and pump and it will reach the millions
There is no need to panic with bitcoin no matter whether it is going through dumps or pumps because we all know that ultimately you are going to earn huge profit if you are holding it for a long time. Dumps are horrifying for those who are new to crypto market and bitcoin.

Old investors treat dumps as major opportunities of collecting this most expensive currency at cheap rates. Never ever do panic selling with bitcoin.
EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:48:54 AM

Seriously i can not understand why you all are worried about this situation. it is obviously going to get fixed and will go back to normal again. The price is stabilizing again, and the fees are going down too, from $50 to $26 ATM.
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:40:55 AM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
"yes" everyone would feel panicked, at the time of seeing USD dropped dramatically because when buying in the stock market, buy at very high prices. so it will feel panic to sell it.
letningmequin

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:04:55 PM

No i don't think we should be panic because it's the normal thing when Bitcoin is rising and falling the price. Just believe in Bitcoin and it will bounce back soon.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:22:07 PM

Keep calm and hodl. Why would you be so afraid? Bitcoin has already proved itself that it will be able to bounce back if the price falls and even reach higher heights. it is just the start of the age of cryptocurrency and there are still a lot to come. There's no reasons to panic when bitcoin value is fall down because I'm pretty sure that on the following waves of bitcoin it will raised up. Definitely worries regarding bitcoin value will given you stressed and it's not good to the health of bitcoin users. Instead of worrying on bitcoin value just focus on how you earn more bitcoin. More over just enjoy the bitcoin movement in the market because I'm sure that it will not stays on deep.
Panic make disturbance if you will start panic so you can lose end of the day so no need to make panic either in selling or buying if you will start panic so it’s not good for you always play here carefully because its money and bitcoin did not accept panic I did a mistake last month when is sell my bitcoins so I lose in there because on that day I did not check the price of bitcoin so now I’m very careful about bitcoin and I don’t do any panic.
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:07:20 PM

Do not panic. During the fall of the bitcoin course, you do not need to rush it to sell. It is necessary to leave 30 percent of the assets in reserve. Even if you lose some of the money, then you will have a chance to catch up. The demand and supply influence the rate of bitcoin. The more people who want to sell, the more the price will increase. Buyers will increase rates.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:20:31 PM

as im always say. i will not surprised with the game up and down bitcoin. it all is in the game. believed or not. the price eventually skyrocket again. it just a game of waiting that time to arrived. before that why not gather more bitcoin to our collection. it will more useful than making a nonsense prediction.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3597

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:21:52 PM

for a newbie it's always panic time, even without a big dump.
A lot of newcomers have their first btc @19k $ or down for this line. If you think mathematically they are loosing a lot of money with today price, and their view it's just a short time view.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Poppy5555

Activity: 46
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:22:35 PM

I think it is natural to bitcoin falling it's price to your regular amount of bitcoin it doesn't matter because it can recover from time to time and that's what I realized when I started in observing it.
We can also say that it is the best time to buy bitcoins because it's price is going to rise high in future. So it is a right time and good opportunity for buyers to get benefit from the current situation.☺
Kathan

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:24:12 PM

I think there is no need to panic at this rate.
Things do great, even with this recent drop.

It will recover..BTC slowly gets more and more recognition.

Just hold and watch it =)
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:22:12 PM

This is the right time to buy bitcoin, I think bitcoin will get mass adoption from asian countries,  so the price will rise again.

That's true, if you saw Bitcoin is falling down it is the right time to buy not to panic specially if you doesn't have coins yet. Because in return it will give you a high profit.  Bitcoin a matter of taking a risk, if you know how to hold or handle your emotions then you are a good trader.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:32:14 PM

Not at all. It's just doing a normal correction, after an unbelievable growth. In some weeks, you can bet it's going to rise again.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:41:03 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 08:35:04 AM by goku1525

This is the right time to buy bitcoin, I think bitcoin will get mass adoption from asian countries,  so the price will rise again.

That's true, if you saw Bitcoin is falling down it is the right time to buy not to panic specially if you doesn't have coins yet. Because in return it will give you a high profit.  Bitcoin a matter of taking a risk, if you know how to hold or handle your emotions then you are a good trader.
Correct! There is no need to be panic of suddenly down fall value of bitcoin instead that is the best time to buy more bitcoin because I believe it will come back the usual price or much even more prices to rise.
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:26:03 AM

There is all the time a call for "panic"! Actually, bitcoin has just a normal correction after the fantastic growth of the last months.
Eventually, it's a good moment to buy, waiting for the next rise.

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:34:07 AM

There is all the time a call for "panic"! Actually, bitcoin has just a normal correction after the fantastic growth of the last months.
Well i think if we are following bitcoin for a long time maybe we  really didnt think that this is the panic time because we all known from the start that bitcoin is unstable and it os really almost changing price every single our of the day and if bitcoin pricw fall maybe we dont have to panic on it because  i believe that falling of price is a big opportunity to gain huge  amount through buy and selling process.
rain3798

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:37:41 AM

If this is the situation I will not be panic, I'm sure that it will rise again and maybe when the times comes it will rise again and higher than before. This is actually a good time for buying and then hold then wait for it to rise again. This is also what we can excited about bitcoin, the reason why bitcoin is popular and why people is still in here because of the falling and highing of the price.

rogersan

Activity: 70

The Decentralized Loyalty Ecosystem

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:43:43 AM

At this time bitcoin still go down from 16k usd to 12.5k usd. i don't know how it could be. usually at every new year bitcoin's price increase. but todays bitcoin's price goes down instead.

▬▬▬▬TOKENLOYALTY▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬DAO ecosystem for loyalty programs: YOUTUBE▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬LOOK AT THE WHITEPAPER▬▬▬▬
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:55:56 AM

It's still a very good time to invest in it. More and more countries will use it as an extra currency so it will still go up.
Bitcoin is recovering from its fall again. It is 46xx dollars now so bitcoins are again going to become expensive. The price will be much higher in future so it is better to invest today than to regret tomorrow. However, if there will be a decline again, no need to panic.
There's really no need to panic,btc will keep soaring high no matter what,we may experience fall but btc will surely recover no matter what. So be patient and belueve in btc.
Actually right now I think many people are panicking because bitcoin's price is pumping this past few days and they think it is a good opportunity to sell but not to buy. Maybe after a few weeks bitcoin will take a big dump because in the past few days its pumpinh is unbelievable its like evry hour bitcoin is pumping. So if I were you I wouldn't mind if it is pumping or dumping because btc is alwaya a btc no matter what we can still get some from it.
I also think that people are panicking to much. I think that bitcoin will go up again because it always goes up again. But because the bitcoin is falling other coins go up. So i think that it is better to also invest in other coinst like etheruem.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:18:32 PM

there are several reasons why bitcoin prices can go down. perhaps the correction is also one of the reasons. regardless of it I think the bitcoin price will go back rise again. I do not see bitcoin will continue to decrease in price because of the enthusiasm of many people to continue to use bitcoin. moreover there will be many new users in the future. I think buying right now is the right thing because the price now is still below the price some time ago
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:31:01 PM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?
nothing to panic because i know that bitcoin is never give up so i think if now is downing price tommorow it will be increase at the super high price so there is nothing to be panic.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: