Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:45:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Falling...Is it Panic Time?  (Read 34110 times)
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:42:15 AM

This is the right time to buy bitcoin, I think bitcoin will get mass adoption from asian countries,  so the price will rise again.
Everytime bitcoin price falls,it's just a normal feeling for us to be worried about our investment.But for me,i don't need panic selling but i rather keep my bitcoin in my wallet and wait until the price goes up again.And if the low price still remains then that is the time for me to sell and maybe invest to other crypto.

Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:45:49 AM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

I think this is not just happening because bitcoin has dropped several times but in an instant it goes up again, so do not worry.
this is normal. we do not need to be too panicky. do not often open the market if you have already bought. because this only makes us worry further with the assets that we have decreased
I_Like_Dogs

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:36:38 AM

A lot of people think that dumps are just unhealthy things for bitcoin. Do not worry guys, the price will suddenly recover in a few days from now. So the best thing that you can do is just relax, it will be over at some point.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:13:00 AM

People who are panic selling would regret it if the price recovers right away. Better to just hold and wait for the price to bounce back, because bitcoin has been known to rebound nicely from dips. If someone is new to bitcoin and reacts each time the price declines, maybe that person should consider other types of investment which is not as volatile as the crypto currencies.
If bitcoin is down I will not panic and I will use it by holding it because if I sell it I will feel the loss, because when bitcoin goes up I always sell it because of high price. if the price drops it will make me think to hold and hold it until the price goes up again and my bitcoin grows as I hold it, because I'm sure bitcoin will go up again and make me get a big profit. Cheesy

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
elvinjamon

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:31:16 AM

According to my friend preev.com, as of press time, the value of Bitcoin is standing at $2,351. Though I would say that this still considered as a feat, some are worried because it almost reached $2,800 again after the correction that happened days ago.

I have read that the decline can partly be contributed to newcomers especially neophyte traders who still have to be well-versed on the market...and can easily be ignited to do panic selling once they can fell that anything can be wrong.

Against this backdrop...are you holding on to your Bitcoin or transferring it into another digital currency?

As of now,  im holding all my bitcoins right now because I know that there will come a time that bitcoin will increase in value again at a very large amount. For now,  im still looking the for the volatility of other digital currencies
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:35:38 AM

A lot of people think that dumps are just unhealthy things for bitcoin. Do not worry guys, the price will suddenly recover in a few days from now. So the best thing that you can do is just relax, it will be over at some point.

They must be new in the crypto, dump is normal because it's just a price correction and actually that is good to see a healthy market.
It will only affect those who are investing and didn't understand the entire system, if they want easy money then bitcoin is not the answer as you
need to be strong enough to hold and wait for the better price.
hydeevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:39:51 AM

I’ll reply on this topic because it’s the issue that bitcoin is facing right now which seems that falling btc value happened again. Before the year 2018, a bitcoin price decrease and it gives us a shocking value and most of the people said that it is the end of the bitcoin while other said that it is what we called bitcoin correction and there’s nothing to worry because a correction will help the coin’s economy healthier. There is a hardfork issue before which is the reason of dropping value bitcoin and got everyone panic and made them sell their btc in just small amount of money which results of full of regrets. So if I were you, I'll hold my btc.
arbelian

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:06:19 AM

I had learned from my investment mistakes whe the price drops during those dates i had panic and sold my bitcoin at a lower cost now i am regreting it so much. Well that is all part of the investments gaining and loosing. I learned that i should not panic and i should control my emotions to avoid losses.

rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:13:56 AM

As of now,  im holding all my bitcoins right now because I know that there will come a time that bitcoin will increase in value again at a very large amount. For now,  im still looking the for the volatility of other digital currencies
Do not worry too much about this because bitcoin will rise again and the fluctuation of the value of an asset is very normal, can not increase continuously or vice versa. If you have a long-term investment in bitcoin, you can choose when it's low to buy because the opportunity is coming to you.
19dimasik77

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:19:17 AM

So these six months (as this post was written) showed that the drop of bitcoin is not a reason for panic. Who did not sell then $ 2,000, even now, when adjusted after the New Year are in profit.
yukinohana.htn

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:25:02 AM

I lost a lot these days because of Bitcoin  Cry Cry
DrewAn

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 09:43:22 AM

No it is the time to entry trade for good, having a fix supply is good and every down is an opportunity to enter trade and buy, but be sure you are truly looking at the graph using technical indicators
djablom1

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:48:08 AM

Panic time means BUY TIME to me. Every time that people says is panic time, BTC's price is almost on the floor. So, I can buy it at low price and wait until it recovers.
Well said if the Bitcoin price is falling means it is a BUY time, not panic time. If you get panic and sell your coins, it is a loss for you but it is an advantage for others. They will get bitcoins for a low price. So whenever the price is falling just hold your coins and if you can try to buy some more coins. We will get very less opportunity to buy bitcoins at a low price.

I understand that falling price makes us quite worried about our investment but investing or trading is to overcome those kinds of fear. In bitcoin, we have that guarantee that its value will continuously go well because of the rising demand for this. Therefore, in times that its price goes fall, then we shouldn't be in panic instead take this as an opportunity to but more coins for future earning.
But this is what happens in our ecosystem, panic selling has become part of the trend when coins prices begin to fall. This is not a sign that your investment is failing or the time of correction so that the price will return again quickly. It is precisely at the time of falling price that you are given the decision to stick with your belief idea that Bitcoin is a currency that has a good future and you still believe to save it because the condition of its falling price has actually happened repeatedly, or you are not ready to face the issue FUD and temporary loss.
I agree with you panic selling is never a good option but you need to understand that people lose hope after they see the price dropping people bought it at 19k and now it is 13k for like a month they have made huge loss.
CornHub

Activity: 62
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:55:59 AM

It must be alarming on bitcoins right now but keep in mind that it started from just a hundred dollars before i think youre late investing on it, you might invested when its already on top which give you less profit from it. This is not a panic time for bitcoin, it is still on high price why would you panic ?
seroja17

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:58:36 AM

I do not think there is anything definite in life, everything can change, so do bitcoin, we just have to be smart to make decisions
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:19:22 PM

It is common to happen with bitcoin, before August or the first hardfork event, almost everyone panics and sells bitcoin to fiat or divert to altcoin, but not how long then prices skyrocket and continue unstoppable until now.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:38:46 PM

There is nothing permanent in this world. Everything constantly changes and so is the bitcoin. We always hear  that bitcoin is volatile and that is the reason for its rise and fall. This scenario of the up and down of bitcoin happens always and we always find bitcoin rise to its normal rate. It is okay to feel alarm when bitcoin dumps however, we should always learn to trust our instinct. There is no need to panic at all and do all stuff like sell your coin. Bitcoin is a strong digital currency what will prevail .

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Joy12345

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:02:00 PM

You do not need to panic. For me, i will just hold my bitcoin because no one can predict what will happen. As long as bitcoin is still functioning just hold it.
But it is always on your decision on how you decide. You can hold it and it is your choice if you transfer it.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:08:17 PM

I recently with bitcoin, but I can say one thing, I never listen to anyone. Let others panic, I keep my bitcoin and do not worry about the consequences. I know that bitcoin will rise more than once in price.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:43:21 PM

Yes it is very evident that bitcoin is having a hard time of pushing its market value but instead, it gradually falling down. That's the best time for investors and whales to buy bitcoin at a lower price when people are starting to push the panic sell button. I just hope that this will be the last time we will see bitcoin's market value to fall down this month.

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: