Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:18:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 254 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MONETHA - Decentralised reputation with built-in payments  (Read 187433 times)
Monetha.io

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 11:54:42 AM

Thanks for your reply
But atleast you can give us info WHEN we can expect a news about exchanges without mentioning any names exp. (We will release a news about upcoming exchanges in 3 days)

Hello Atiilaa, thanks for your question.

Decisions to list a coin come from exchanges themselves, and they don’t provide us any information before they choose to list our token, which is why the timeline is hard to predict. What you can know for sure, is that we will let you know first, once we hear any news from the exchanges.

Regards,
Monetha Team

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:43:25 PM

Hello developers! The community does not have enough information about you, you speak little about what you do, you were very active before the beginning of ISO, but now less news, and the news that you say don't have a lot of power, this community began to doubt you, you can tell us something that will give us confidence and we will keep coins, this is not enough
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 12:46:27 PM

Hello developers! The community does not have enough information about you, you speak little about what you do, you were very active before the beginning of ISO, but now less news, and the news that you say don't have a lot of power, this community began to doubt you, you can tell us something that will give us confidence and we will keep coins, this is not enough

Hello SonaraBeta, thanks for your question.

Next week we will have a live Q&A with our CTO Andrej, where you will be able to ask questions that you may have, directly Smiley. Any news from the Q&A will be posted here so you can stay up to date.

Regards,
Monetha Team

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
grovepixels

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:57:05 PM

What's going on with Monetha guys?
Every day it falls more and more, I'm thinking about to dump...

Because they couldnt keep their promise
2-4 week passed and there are no “major” exchanges yet

Hello Atiilaa, thanks for your comment.

One of the exchanges that we may think could be considered "major" is HitBTC, which we were successfully listed on about 3 weeks after the ICO.

However, we are still working hard to get listed in major and local exchanges. As a matter of fact, we have published a blog why exchanges take time to get listed. You can find the blogspot here: https://medium.com/@monetha/the-current-situation-on-exchanges-for-new-icos-5521cb12b559

Regards,
Monetha Team

Why did you give this answer early? Not credible answers. People have waited 3 weeks for major exchanges because they didn't think HitBTC is a major. "While our KPMG lawyers have made a clear documentation that our token model is not a security." How can you get listed on Binance next weeks? Why should the community vote to get listed? Why can't MTH get listed on Binance early like other ICOs? Why can't MTH get listed on Liqui like other ICOs? Please give an honest answer.  

Hi Monetha,

Can you please answer my questions?

Thanks!
SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:59:34 PM

Hello SonaraBeta, thanks for your question.

Next week we will have a live Q&A with our CTO Andrej, where you will be able to ask questions that you may have, directly Smiley. Any news from the Q&A will be posted here so you can stay up to date.

Regards,
Monetha Team

Thanks, but there is an excitement that you may be new projects that replicate you and they will take part of the market you have! You need to be more active and do more work, you release a new video, but we do not see the project progress! We have the opinion that the project right now is in place
goodsson

Activity: 350
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:27:48 PM

I want to comment on one point that Kellogg mentioned, first mover advantage, and he is right.

If you take too long to establish the team and the product (6 months etc.) another "Paypal" type of ICO with more experienced team and a prototype will come and take your place. Sure, we have some support from ex-paypals here, but remember they are not the only ones in the world. The cake is too big to let you eat it alone.

I would not feel relaxed or take it slow, as there is a gap in the market right now and there is a gold rush to fill that gap. Whoever goes first will have huge advantage.

One more comment about setting developer HQ in Lithuania, you are limiting yourself to only lithuanian developers which can or cannot be best in the world, I do not know, we'll see. Was this Andrej's decision?

Sure you can be the national pride of Lithuania, best company there whatever, or can even get support from politicians regionally. But remember ignoring Asia market has serious consequences in crypto world, both for marketing and development opportunities.

I'm not sure if international top talents will accept relocating to Lithuania, it would be more attractive to have an office in Switzerland or Singapore/Hongkong.
anu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:24:24 PM

It is 12.7 cent and still continue to decreasing.  I hope it will not make us regret to collect it. It will make worry the investors for a while. It will start to collect after added to stock exchange market but it is thought-provoking to come to this point. If a new statement will come from the team, they can recovery  without exchange market. Total volumes of the EtherDelta, HitBTC, Mercatox is enough.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████▄    ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▄████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀    ▀███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RepuX▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
.Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs.
▔▔▔▔  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Bitcointalk  ●  Reddit  ●  ▔▔▔▔
▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
.GET WHITELISTED.
Token Sale starts 6th of February 2018
Kennedy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:28:31 PM

I am also thinking of dumping my 200K MTH at a loss. It;s been a bad investment

sad as me bro ,but I hope that all the team is hard working  and the product will be launched as they promised .
Atiilaa

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:51:18 PM

0.118$ now
I guess there is nothing we can do but just wait
Its just sad that MTH didnt get listed on liqui on day 1
thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:38:47 PM

This month is bad for all altcoins and ICO, as it should be noted that the price is falling a lot. Is the ICO schedule being executed as mentioned?

OI
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 06:20:31 PM

A blog by Monetha’s community member.
Short, but engaging read for long-term believers.
https://medium.com/@bakaking/thank-you-monetha-4a12f02c1f6d

beatecoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:04:55 PM

I am also thinking of dumping my 200K MTH at a loss. It;s been a bad investment

sad as me bro ,but I hope that all the team is hard working  and the product will be launched as they promised .

It was a sad ico for everyone. could not meet anyone's expectations. It is not known what to do in the long run. But for those who actively use their funds, it would be best to get out of this project with minimal damage. It can be succesfull in the future but not now.
AdventureCoin

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:58:47 PM

monetha still not on a half decent exchange.
i thought this would be a huge hit when it  hit the exchanges.
it should at least get into liqui.
even getting into liqui is that hard really?
i have of course no hope for bittrex r poloniex.
Etherdelta is a very decent exchange. Probably better than many of the others because it's decentralized.

topic is monetha, nobody cares how good etherdelta people wanna see some action on this token..they should be listed  on big exchanges asap

Crypto - about technologies, programming and talented programmers of developers.

Monetha - about strippers and DJs, 0 developments and 0 programmers, one prostitute recording video.

I have just sold all the coins. This shit.

Absolut right!
i sold all my bag with over 150k Monetha with lost! Will never hear again from this shit -  but for my lost, i love to write my bad experience with this scammer company and there front stripper dj whore JS!
Atiilaa

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:13:18 PM

i thought this would be a huge hit when it  hit the exchanges.
Etherdelta is a very decent exchange. Probably better than many of the others because it's decentralized.

topic is monetha, nobody cares how good etherdelta people wanna see some action on this token..they should be listed  on big exchanges asap

Crypto - about technologies, programming and talented programmers of developers.

Monetha - about strippers and DJs, 0 developments and 0 programmers, one prostitute recording video.

Absolut right!
i sold all my bag with over 150k Monetha with lost! Will never hear again from this shit -  but for my lost, i love to write my bad experience with this scammer company and there front stripper dj whore JS!

that was not smart move . i am not gonna sell with loss
i will just wait till it hit bittrex
rudystyle

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:17:19 PM

Bitcoin rising everyday and MTH still falling

Mefestofel_Mefis

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:37:28 PM

i thought this would be a huge hit when it  hit the exchanges.

Absolut right!
i sold all my bag with over 150k Monetha with lost! Will never hear again from this shit -  but for my lost, i love to write my bad experience with this scammer company and there front stripper dj whore JS!

They will never be on Bittrex, however as well as on any other exchange of the USA it is all about this paragraph of their WP:

4.2 Business model
Monetha will charge a 1.5% transaction fee from merchants. Of that, 0.5% will go to
a “Voucher Smart Contract” in a for of MTH for Monetha token holders for an ability
to use that in the Monetha’s ecosystem and other 1% will go to the company as
revenues.
An interesting fact is that the average traditional payment gateways take
approximately only 0.25% + 0.1 from total fee as their revenue. This 0.25% + 0.1 is a
mark-up fee to the interchange rates.
For example, if the total transaction fee that merchant is charged is 2.35% + $0.2,
the 2.1%+ $0.2 is the interchange​ ​part​ that banks, credit card associations and
others are dividing and 0.25% + $0.1 is the markup​ ​part​, which payment gateways
take home as revenue. We not only decrease the transaction fee that merchant has
to pay, let alone the other fees that he will not have to worry about anymore, but we
are also left with approximately four times the rate to do business with.

It is a red rag for SEC, the same as dividends. They are too silly and don't know the legislation.

They say that they are registered in Switzerland?

It is sure that they don't even know about Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) in order to assure a legally compliant, and future-proof platform. Specifically, the implementation of KYC/AML. The token cannot be used as means of payment until the regulatory qualification with the Swiss regulator FINMA has been completed.

I know about what I speak. Also believe, everything that they told you the LIE and LIES here.
Monetha isn't registered in Switzerland, and will never be. All their activity is ILLEGAL.
Atiilaa

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:50:36 PM

Absolut right!
i sold all my bag with over 150k Monetha with lost! Will never hear again from this shit -  but for my lost, i love to write my bad experience with this scammer company and there front stripper dj whore JS!

They will never be on Bittrex, however as well as on any other exchange of the USA it is all about this paragraph of their WP:

4.2 Business model
Monetha will charge a 1.5% transaction fee from merchants. Of that, 0.5% will go to
a “Voucher Smart Contract” in a for of MTH for Monetha token holders for an ability
revenues.
approximately only 0.25% + 0.1 from total fee as their revenue. This 0.25% + 0.1 is a
For example, if the total transaction fee that merchant is charged is 2.35% + $0.2,
the 2.1%+ $0.2 is the interchange​ ​part​ that banks, credit card associations and
others are dividing and 0.25% + $0.1 is the markup​ ​part​, which payment gateways
take home as revenue. We not only decrease the transaction fee that merchant has
to pay, let alone the other fees that he will not have to worry about anymore, but we

It is a red rag for SEC, the same as dividends. They are too silly and don't know the legislation.

It is sure that they don't even know about Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) in order to assure a legally compliant, and future-proof platform. Specifically, the implementation of KYC/AML. The token cannot be used as means of payment until the regulatory qualification with the Swiss regulator FINMA has been completed.

I know about what I speak. Also believe, everything that they told you the LIE and LIES here.
Monetha isn't registered in Switzerland, and will never be. All their activity is ILLEGAL.

1. I think they will get listed on bittrex
bittrex is looking for coins again. but it takes time because of regulation

https://twitter. com/BittrexExchange/status/916396565761114118

2. Paolo Rebuffo is their advisor in Switzerland
wendy107th

Activity: 401

http://www.cloakcoin.com

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:57:45 PM

i have calculated its not good when it is 1000 sat i lost a lot of money
but i hold to take my money out of this  Grin
wendy107th

Activity: 401

http://www.cloakcoin.com

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:58:10 PM

i hope next year
Mefestofel_Mefis

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:01:57 PM

Absolut right!

4.2 Business model
revenues.

1. I think they will get listed on bittrex
bittrex is looking for coins again. but it takes time because of regulation

https://twitter. com/BittrexExchange/status/916396565761114118

2. Paolo Rebuffo is their advisor in Switzerland

All this doesn't matter, a problem that they have already raised money. They are beyond the law. And if they really had a registered organization in Switzerland, they would already be imprisoned.    

Even if Monetha is being incorporated as a Swiss GmbH (furthermore, Monetha remains fully committed to adhere to all rules and regulations.

But they had to make it to ICO. They haven't made it.

Continuous lie from them, they don't know the Swiss law at all.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 254 »
  Print  

Jump to: