Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:51:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 254 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MONETHA - Decentralised reputation with built-in payments  (Read 187429 times)
Rokson33

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:50:01 PM

Do nott raise the price, im waiting moore money to invest in MTH Smiley

All today best coins first have the biggest FUD

One mann will come front off the screen and price will triple in few hours

goodsson

Activity: 350
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:16:17 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 09:53:06 PM by goodsson

Here you go another long email for your pleasure, this one will not be pleasant.

I've sent them a lot of messages directly via email, here and reddit, tried to teach them "hype management" but so far they think themselves as superiors, are not following any of the advices, and their advisors do nothing either, absolutely nothing.

Anyway, I'm posting this not for FUD, but my experience with them for one month. I'm still token holder, although I've reached my limit and I will not close my eyes to their failures anymore and talk the harsh reality.

Exchanges:

Too little too late. You do realise that for you to sell MTH 3x, someone should be willing to pay 3x, you are not selling to computers, but to another human. At this point, I don't see anyone stupid enough to pay you 3x for MTH, for just being added to an exchange. There must be belief to the project and to the team. That ICO hype is gone. Now reddit / forums are full of MTH is scam topics instead.

Binance voting was a failure. Because the announcement has written a clear message, read it here:

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001963591-Binance-October-Coin

Read it carefully:

As promised, SUB will be awarded free listing placement on Binance.  The exact listing time will be announced separately.

This means Binance has a fucking fee to be added, and voting is only to surpass that fee. Monetha refused to pay $20.000-$30.000 and begged community to vote for them and pay for them. After 37 MUSD can you believe it? After 37 MUSD, they don't fucking pay 20k-30k.

and even they pay it now, why did you not pay it at first week after ICO and just get over with? why wait? Why beg to the community? why frustrate people? why lose your hype? why did you let yourself be branded as "failure" instead of "success"? You have enough money, this is retarded and childish.

Metal (MTL) was 8th on the voting, they got added 1st. Why? Because they are wise enough to know that "more exchange = more volume". They fucking paid it right away and got over with, while your superior MTH management are still "soon"ning their community. Yea "soon", how many times you gonna say "soon"? Soon my ass.

US exchanges

Your tokens / vouchers are seen as security, regardless of what your KMPG lawyers tell you, exchanges are not stupid, they will not risk themselves trouble with US authorities. They don't give a shit about what your lawyers say. MTH will never be added to any US exchanges, ever.

Team

They lied about the team, although Eric / Kellogg might have helped little with the whitepaper, discussing their contract "after ICO" is failure. It means if ICO didn't do well, they wouldn't join the team. But they saw the juicy 37 MUSD and now want more money for "selling their face" to the ICO. Do you understand this now?

Kellogg told in one of videos that MTH contacted him via Linkedin. That means MTH found all these people from Linkedin and offered them big payments if ICO succeeds. Blinded by greed, they accepted the offer, now ICO is successful they want their juicy share from 37 MUSD, they want more money of course.

Go back few videos, they declared they will have a Singapore office, now its Lithuania, and developers are to be Lithuanian only. No offense to Lithuanians, but this is stupid to limit yourself to one country. This turned out to be a lie also.

I told you on my earlier long post that image means everything. Justas, you look like a gay model. Sorry, but yes that's the truth. Look at all other successful crypto "front-man" they either look like "geeks" or "businessman". How does Vitalik look like?

Cut that stupid hair and look like a businessman, you are no longer model or DJ. Otherwise only investors you will ever attract is girl investors such as Jennifer. Yes, she is still shilling so hard to get back her fat investment.

Actually it would be best for MTH that you step down and let someone else take the front lines. Your past keeps haunting you, and MTH. You should have cleared all that youtube shit before deciding to be a front-man. It's too late now, it's all over internet and it'll never leave you. It'll come with you wherever you go. Stay on the shadows for sometime, and it'll be forgotten, that's your only option.

Future

Eric is not the only ex-paypal in the world, another ICO with working prototype and non-DJ front man, and with another ex-paypal guy will take over Monetha very soon. Do you think market will watch Monetha "slowly" take new Paypal role? Hell no. Sorry, world is too big to let few Lithuanians take over Paypal's role. If you are acting slow, if you are not competitive, someone else will take over "first mover" advantage and erase your name to history.

My MTH adventure is not over, I still hold a lot of tokens, but I have lost my hope due to above failures I have mentioned. These kiddos they do not know how to run a business, their advisors are just "pictures" on the website. They also ignore everyone else, believing that they are "successful". I tell you very soon, this whole bubble gonna burst if they do not start listening to their community.

Since their advisors are just pictures, unfortunately community is trying to take over the "advisory" role.

revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:38:48 PM

A cautionary tale on how to be careful investing in ICOs. Support this woman and listen to her story

https://steemit.com/dtube/@cryptorooki/x6gydoi3
This one is a great insight. People are fed by greed participating in ICO's without doing their research, calculations and throwing away money they won't afford to lose. Thank you for sharing this.

If you conduct an in-depth analysis, you can see that only 10% of the projects gave their investors a profit. Many more projects either lost a lot in price or did not work at all on projects. MONETHA shows an example of a perfectly working team and a large community of investors.
Yes and this is totally not the right time to participate in ICO. Most of new tokens dip the price due to Whales taking profits in the first day plus Bounty hunters dumping tokens. Great example is MANA(Decentraland). ICO ends less than a minute due to whales. Price now is half the price of the ICO. Likewise Monetha also suffer from that. But that will not end like that. Still have to wait for a working product.
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:42:19 PM

"Their advisors are just "pictures" on the website"
That's the point ! And they will never launch working product. Monetha is a history already ! I tip my hat to monetha scammers ! It was an epic scam !
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:40:13 PM

Buying up all the MTH I can on Etherdelta at moment 7cents each bargain. This is a long term ICO not a quick moon and rarri.

CrytpoGod27

Activity: 245

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:05:11 PM

i will sell mine at 6000 sat and will never look back. i really feel scammed
it makes me angry when i think about it.
those soon soon soon soon makes me tired

monetha team will NEVER EVER accept that they failed at post ICO
and they WILL NEVER give us formal apologize

Im not sure why you thought they would be successful in the first place? These nothing projects will die out and the devs will move on to other projects except they won't actually tell you this. They will just let the price slowly die. I knew this Monetha crap was garbage the moment I saw that Justice guy in another photo half naked looking like a frat bro in the club.

Be smart with your investment people and don't invest in this garbage. If anything just be safe and invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, or LTC not these pie in the sky ICOs.
wendy107th

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

http://www.cloakcoin.com

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:38:25 PM

There are a lot of negatives in the project, but I hope that one day he will fly to the moon and then a lot of people will regret that they sold their coins. Now the market is not very stable, but the time will come and all will be well, and in 2018, the project will only be a few to work, is if you look at the white paper, so it is too early to judge the project, you need to wait at least a year

I domt judge about the project
I judge about the false promise and why they didnt list on liqui on the first week
Its not hard to get listed on liqui
liqui lol Grin
adammalikba

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:57:35 PM

what about our all star eric duprat wheres he in all this
Poblano

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:03:03 PM

I´m pretty sure that new exchanges will come very soon.  The community is strong and the project is strong and these conditions are very attractive for exchanges.
We have to be smart, mature and let the team continue working
Shathil

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:48:03 AM

I also ask the same question. A number of new projects got listed in Binance and etc. I cannot see the initiatives from the team. They had  raised significant amount of money through ICO. It would be very wise to spend money to be listed in good exchanges.

There are a lot of negatives in the project, but I hope that one day he will fly to the moon and then a lot of people will regret that they sold their coins. Now the market is not very stable, but the time will come and all will be well, and in 2018, the project will only be a few to work, is if you look at the white paper, so it is too early to judge the project, you need to wait at least a year

I judge about the false promise and why they didnt list on liqui on the first week
liqui lol Grin

i dont know if you are stupid or you have brains in your ass but Liqui is best option as FIRST exchange after ico
Liqui have one of the highest volume for ERC20 tokens. Tokens as Kyber, Link etc was very succesfull.
with liqui you dont have problems with regulations and is easy to get listed.
after liqui you can start talking with other exchanges.
but NOW we have some shitcoin with no volume exchanges

Mett33

Activity: 200

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:13:05 AM

liqui lol Grin

i dont know if you are stupid or you have brains in your ass but Liqui is best option as FIRST exchange after ico
Liqui have one of the highest volume for ERC20 tokens. Tokens as Kyber, Link etc was very succesfull.

They are listed on HitBTC which have trading volume $134,214,622
Liqui have just $13,884,691
anu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:35:55 AM

I do not think that much will change if it is added to Binance at this time. In the market, the altcoins are declining, the tokens are nailed on one by one. It is not known whether this situation will recover, but the team may be aware of this decline and deliberately waiting. When the market recovers again, a new stock market news will be better. Because, then the pump would be more harsh.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████▄    ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▄████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀    ▀███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RepuX▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
.Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs.
▔▔▔▔  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Bitcointalk  ●  Reddit  ●  ▔▔▔▔
▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
.GET WHITELISTED.
Token Sale starts 6th of February 2018
CobraJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

ch4534ch3ckn3v3rch453481tch

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:22:57 AM

Realistically, anyone have any ideas of what could possibly drive the price of monetha even lower than it already is?

A distributed system attempts to access an API data source, but since the nodes need not execute the instructions simultaneously, the data provided by the API can yield different results. Hence you need to build some kind of time to API value lookup table; formally called oracle.
rudystyle

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:46:21 AM

Does it pain you now that the precious BTC that you threw away for the ever falling MTH is now making all time highs?  Cry

Mett33

Activity: 200

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:00:47 AM

liqui lol Grin

They are listed on HitBTC which have trading volume $134,214,622
Liqui have just $13,884,691

Hitbtc have that volume for btc,eth.. not for altcoins

You must understand that point are not exchanges, if someone want to buy or sell MTH they can do on HitBTC, ED, Mercatox, CoinExchange and Tidex so 5 exchange.

Point that they must make a project, show us development in project, must be technical progress not speculation progress...
pr3fix

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:59:01 AM

I'm sorry that everything goes like this slowly, but I still have hope in this project and if I'm disappointed.
There are no new exchange, ok. We want a price increase, at this moment, the only way to increase the price I see in a burn coin. Burn a few million MTH and prices go up, sure!
pr3fix

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:04:31 PM

I'm sorry that everything goes like this slowly, but I still have hope in this project and if I'm disappointed.
There are no new exchange, ok. We want a price increase, at this moment, the only way to increase the price I see in a burn coin. Burn a few million MTH and prices go up, sure!

they wont burn coin =) they wont to use that coin for money
they are money grabbing fags.
even before the ICO they scammed the influenced investors. monetha changed the deal on last minute and those "investors" left the monetha team angry
monetha is good in scamming people.

Don't have that information and I don't know if they are correct, but I don't think the monetha is a pure scam. But I'm very worried about the price.

That I'm wondering, I would do it immediately. I know, suppose it will not, but I say that this is the only way now to increase the price =) If they do not want it, then that's a problem. Sad story...

They do not realize that the greatest success is a strong community!! And this requires much better communication. If they do not answer all the questions, they will have great losses in the community's support, let them know in what direction they are going. The biggest mistake is that the Dev is not constantly on the forum.  

Moon...etha, get up, wake up ... it's time!
eneyardi

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:23:18 PM

even before the ICO they scammed the influenced investors. monetha changed the deal on last minute and those "investors" left the monetha team angry

Don't have that information and I don't know if they are correct, but I don't think the monetha is a pure scam. But I'm very worried about the price.

That I'm wondering, I would do it immediately. I know, suppose it will not, but I say that this is the only way now to increase the price =) If they do not want it, then that's a problem. Sad story...

They do not realize that the greatest success is a strong community!! And this requires much better communication. If they do not answer all the questions, they will have great losses in the community's support, let them know in what direction they are going. The biggest mistake is that the Dev is not constantly on the forum.  

Did not understand it correctly. What will happen with monnets whicj won't be sold?
pr3fix

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:32:20 PM

Did not understand it correctly. What will happen with monnets whicj won't be sold?

If I understood the question well. Nothing, they will have less tokens in their main account (total supply) and therefore the price will increase. More precisely, they need to send, for example 50,000,000 to a non-return address. Some crypto companies do it, in order to maintain a stable and higher price.
Monetha.io

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 12:43:17 PM

If I understood the question well. Nothing, they will have less tokens in their main account (total supply) and therefore the price will increase. More precisely, they need to send, for example 50,000,000 to a non-return address. Some crypto companies do it, in order to maintain a stable and higher price.

Hello pr3fix, thanks for your question,

We had a plan to burn unsold tokens, but that would have been done in case we didn't sell all the tokens in our ICO. Seeing as we have sold all of the expected tokens, we have no further plans to burn any tokens.

Regards,
Monetha Team

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 254 »
  Print  

Jump to: