Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:39:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Love really exist ?  (Read 26614 times)
mak lessoh

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:03:18 PM

love is there, but as time goes on love begins to be defeated by hatred, humans are created to love each other they become strong because of love and later on in the end of love it will disappear in man that there is only hatred, lust, envy, then after love it's disappearing the world starts to mess up
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:05:01 PM

Naturally, LOVE really exists.
Base on the bible, GOD created all things because of His overflowing LOVE (from the book of Genesis- the Creation). He wants to share His LOVE that's the reason why we are created.

If LOVE doesn't exist, there's no human exists too. Therefore, the reason why we exist is because of LOVE.

The moment we are made through our parents we are already LOVED. (That time when egg cell of our mother and sperm cell of our father meet inside the womb of our Mother).

That time we exert efforts for someone to make her/him happy and safe, showing that we care for someone is already an act of LOVE.

All humans were made because of LOVE. All things we are doing for good reasons and good results are act of LOVE.

Hence, LOVE really exists.
mak lessoh

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:09:05 PM

I do not believe in the government, they use their positions to do their own interests to make money, the most important regulation in my country is the origin there is money all can be arranged
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:04:58 PM

Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.
I believe that love exist and i am madly in love with my husband and family now. Most of times, people only see what is not to love, hatred, all the negatives they see on the environment but tend to see the brighter side and what is to love. Take time to look into the small things, these are the ones that show love. Sunrise, sunset, birds chirping, smiles, hug, plants, the sky, the beaches, even the air. There are so many things that show love, we are just blinded by our own concept of love. Try to look into other perspective, you'll see  that LOVE exists...

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
xieqieshangu9

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:54:03 AM

Can not because love deny all love, your family friendship these are love!
Mr. 1412

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:37:06 AM

I think that love exists. Only each person has a different level of love. There is someone who just loves him alone, so he does not care about others. Some loved her job so much that she forgot about her family. Someone loves someone so much that he is willing to sacrifice anything for his sake. That's greedy love.
What is now missing is a love without affection between fellow human beings. A sense of love that comes with compassion for our fellow human beings. Caring about people affected. A sense of caring that exists without prioritizing a race, nation, class or religion.
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:46:35 PM

Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.
Yes!its truelly love really exist,because we are made of naturally Love,the reason why we are still living on this world because GOD gave His abundant Love for us.
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:19:43 PM

When we say "love," the first thing that comes to our mind is relationship. There so much related words when we hear the word love. Love do really exist, and it is indeed existing. Love for me, is the feeling of affection onto someone or something. Even though of the current happenings in our society, there is still love. Yes, some of us feel some hatred onto someone or something, but not all the time he/she feel that kind of feeling (hatred), there is still a pinch in his/her heart (emotionally) that pushes him/her to love someone or something and disregard the feeling of hatred.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:44:52 PM

Love is really exist but many people can't understand how to find and how to keep relationships. I was never felt love of girl but i know what is love because of my family.

Marjo04

Activity: 408
Merit: 100

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:45:28 PM

I do believe  love really exist.love to my family to my friends.i can see how my parents loved me.i can see also how my father and mother love each other.parents love i can say is the true love.

summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:45:21 PM

We can only see and feel love if you're heart and mind are ready to forgive the person you hate or done wrong with you. Love always give us happiness so I believe that love really exist as my life is happy. If you feel guilt about your mistake, if you thoughtful to your family, and if you feel the sadness if that person is not around that's we call you love that person. You don't want to lose that person, that's love.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
jimmihenrikh46

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:00:36 AM

Love as an emotion has a lasting effect: a deep connection between two or more humans that can then create certain commitments and boundaries.

"So love as a greater experience can last forever,"
drwmhr

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:01:30 AM

If love doesn't exist, then what was family, friendship, dreams, and happiness are made of? Do we think that all of those are going to exist of love isn't there at the first place? Come to think of it. Not because there is hatred, pain, and sorrow, love isn't present anymore. Maybe sometimes it is just covered but not gone nor destroyed. And if there is no lpve in the beginning, we, humans were not been created at the first place by God - whom is the perfect definition of love. If you believe that God exists, then love is also existing because God is love. And I also believe that love is already on us, humans. It is a natural capability of people to love and to be loved. We will not be who we are today if we don't have love within us. Love I am talking about is not only limited to love onto someone special but rather love to everyone and everything in general. To wrap it up, nothing and no one will exist in this world and this world itself will not exist if it wasn't because of love.
aleenoe335

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:37:55 AM

Yes love is there, every man must have love and love is seen in many aspects of the problem, there is love treasure, there is love of office or rank and also love with someone, or kind or the opposite sex
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:34:21 AM

Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.
you have said the truth love did not really exists in our society again. We see alot of wackiness all over the place. Church has turn to deception ground and mosque preaching of hate and blood. Our school teach immorality and social media lies.

So you dont feel love? You dont know what it is and would not recognize it?

Listen, if you are seeking systematic, state supported love, than look no further than Orwell. Love, hate, honesty, those are traits of human beings - recognized by other human beings, who know those feelings. It is not "value", that can be taught.

What the hell...

I believe that love doesn't exist in mind but can be found in heart. Love is not a material word it is indicated in our human being. Love is a virtue of the word value. If you have peace then simply you have also love that you did not recognize all the time.
PETMALU11

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:06:16 AM

Yes love really exist and i know that too many  things that he/ she experience just to achieve a true love, And love is when you can hold the situation no matter what happen just because you love your girl.
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:46:54 AM

I think Love really does exist, generally there are more than one
or there exist several kinds of love in this world and they affect us all.
They motivate, inspire, influence and guide us. Even for a person who is
on a low point in life believes in love, we all crave and need affection, some
might take time to find their heart's desire but the hope and belief of unconditional
love is a powerful thing that remains underestimated. It's what life's all about, it keeps
us living and struggling. It may be the driving force that fuels our passions and dreams to succeed in life.
little tornado

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:43:14 AM

Yes. Love do exist, i think. Love is a universal language uniting everyone. It is the harmony in a song losing its rhyme. It is the sparks in every dusk, the yes in every no and the clarity in every uncertainty. Love exists because we exist.
bitcoin27

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:10:22 AM

for me its depends in the perception of the people and how the people understand it about the meaning and how it defined... people have different understanding about the things and other.. for me it is existed..
owates

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:33:22 AM

Yeah love do exist, am alive today as a reason of Jesus love, I was given birth by my parents as a reason of love. Love exist and will keep existing because Jesus has shown us love by dying for our sins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: