Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:26:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Love really exist ?  (Read 26614 times)
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:06:59 AM

really do...
I believe in love, that might be at the different level. without love, you can't imagine the world is beautiful. love thing should not consist only in the male and female, it can be seen in every aspect of our life. love is the thing which represents the divine feeling but except love worsen a human life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bebejhen

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:28:38 AM

Women have always been attracted to Money, wealth and Power, and I don't think that is about to change any time soon. Gives them a feel that they are secure and safe in life.

Yes. That is true. My girlfriend dumped me recently, after I told her that I can't give her anymore money. She didn't had any real love towards me. She was acting just for money. After that incident, I have a hatred towards all women. They are all money-minded.
Not all woman are the same. Not all man are the same as well. How about those man who only looks on the appearance of a girl? Those who just looks on the beautiness and sexiness of a woman? Those who looks on a girl just to have sex. Are all man the same? I guess woman don't deserve all the blames.
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:14:37 AM

Well maybe because you are looking on the hate side so you were not able to see the love side.  Every people love someone.  I just read a topic last night in this forum about the story of old cherokee and his grandson.  There are always two sides, the evil and the good. The one who will win is the one who we always feeds.  So if we always see good/love, then that what we always feel.  Just like that.  I believe those people who hate someone still love someone, like her friend, family, himself, and God.  God is love.  Those who do not love do not know God because God is love.

I am sure that, God is the center of love with us love the LORD then we will carry out his command where we should love each other human beings.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:25:25 AM

Well i think that love is different for all of us. Not we all consider some things as love. Therefor, first what we need to do is think what love is. For me i think that love exist. And it could be found in person that complete me. Person with whom i can spend life with.
smurfik32

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:24:55 PM

Well maybe because you are looking on the hate side so you were not able to see the love side.  Every people love someone.  I just read a topic last night in this forum about the story of old cherokee and his grandson.  There are always two sides, the evil and the good. The one who will win is the one who we always feeds.  So if we always see good/love, then that what we always feel.  Just like that.  I believe those people who hate someone still love someone, like her friend, family, himself, and God.  God is love.  Those who do not love do not know God because God is love.

I am sure that, God is the center of love with us love the LORD then we will carry out his command where we should love each other human beings.

Maybe you are right, but unfortunately many people forgot that God told us to love each other.
Now many people simply substitute concepts and under the word "love" they mean completely different things.
I believe that true love exists
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:12:51 PM

Yes love really exist in the entire world, because there is respect, helping others, aiming to love our family, special someone you want to marry and be with her for the rest of your life. There is forgiveness, understanding to one another and etc. Those are showing the meaning of love, Smiley
Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:23:13 PM

There is opinion that only interest exist and not love. That is true for some people, not for all. And there is love. As many says here best example is love for family.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:06:49 AM

I think yes, without love a man isn't complete.A man can't live without any love.But the love not only means only male or female.We love our family, friends.Also many people loves animal.Love is the best feelings in the world.We can't imagine a day without having it.

leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:45:58 AM

Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.

Actually love starts within family. Family takes care of you since you were born. If you were born in a good and caring family you wouldn't even ask this questions. You can find love among your family, friends, and even strangers. As long as we care for others, love exists. You just need to open your eyes and ignore those things that makes you think that love doesn't exist.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:24:05 PM

Love is the thing that makes the world feel beautiful. Love is peaceful, and today the world is a crisis of love, hatred is everywhere. The world is in turmoil, terror everywhere. If we can fill the world with love, the world will be better.
Walked_by

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:23:22 PM

Have u ever read story of life J.R.R. Tolkien? What is great love with him and Edit Mary!
bikihabana

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

It's Me bikihabana

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:12:11 PM

Women have always been attracted to Money, wealth and Power, and I don't think that is about to change any time soon. Gives them a feel that they are secure and safe in life.

Yes. That is true. My girlfriend dumped me recently, after I told her that I can't give her anymore money. She didn't had any real love towards me. She was acting just for money. After that incident, I have a hatred towards all women. They are all money-minded.
I have a concept of the truth of love, but even I can not say that I felt that way. All that we have starts and eventually passes, so only the habit remains. And what is there such a love in fact no one can understand. Perhaps this is a temporary feeling?

I suspect you might be correct, it all passes away, even the "love" and all that remains is an empty habit filled with nothingness, nothing more.

Solaris - of the Sun
savecoin

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:25:05 PM

my current girlfriend is real love for some years now
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:32:33 PM

Some years it's not time. To the same friend's wife. You meet only a few hours a day. The rest of the time you have time to relax. When you're living with her then you will face everyday problems and see how long the feelings will subside.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
Daisuke

Activity: 282

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:57:34 PM

Some years it's not time. To the same friend's wife. You meet only a few hours a day. The rest of the time you have time to relax. When you're living with her then you will face everyday problems and see how long the feelings will subside.
Loving someone truly is a life long commitment. You cannot measure how long your relationship with someone will last. And if you really love someone, you will not give up on him or her and you will not let him or her go. Yes, you might get tired at times but all you have to do is rest because no matter what happens, you, two, will aways get back on each other's arms and continue loving each other.
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:31:22 AM

The answer depends on ourselves. If we believe that it truly exists then it is, believing that it exists gives us the will to show true love to others, making them also believe. But if we don't believe that it exists, then that's the way it is. It just a matter of faith and trust.

I was about to say this. This is the right explanation on the question. It is on how we see things. Even everything that's happening is crazy and crashing down but you feel the love and you believe in it, well it will exist in your heart. If you can't find it then share it to others so they will believe in love too.
IVNAY ALBIN FAHAD 150

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:14:05 AM

yes off course love really exist, love is two different body between a hard. love is blind, I think man can do anything for love.
7daystodie

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:42:38 AM

Love really exists and not only between two people, love can be to the family, to animals, to God. If there was no love then the world would not be so bright.

bebejhen

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:48:23 AM

The answer depends on ourselves. If we believe that it truly exists then it is, believing that it exists gives us the will to show true love to others, making them also believe. But if we don't believe that it exists, then that's the way it is. It just a matter of faith and trust.

I was about to say this. This is the right explanation on the question. It is on how we see things. Even everything that's happening is crazy and crashing down but you feel the love and you believe in it, well it will exist in your heart. If you can't find it then share it to others so they will believe in love too.

I agree to both of you. Your answer says it all. We must believe first so others will believe too. It should be start from ourselves.
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 08:55:59 AM

of course it do...
and its a wonderful thing to have...
Cheesy

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: