Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:23:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Love really exist ?  (Read 26614 times)
Boys27

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:02:32 PM

I think that love is still everywhere, just a little more, but in my family there is still a lot of love and we love each other, if love is not there in this world maybe the time of doom is near

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cyberbits

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:11:09 PM

True love only exists if you give it its true meaning.
Cyberbits

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:12:12 PM

every human heart longs to find love, to live in love, and to die having felt loved. As much as we may denigrate love or deny its existence, we always seem to dream about that place where we can find it
neuran
Copper Member

Activity: 288
Merit: 0

GYM Rewards, Mine with Your Body!

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 06:32:09 PM

Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.

Love do exist. The love for a son is a great example. However, collectively as a worldwide society, there is more hate than love.

Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:16:34 PM

Not sure there is more hate than love, there are many times over much more love than hate in the world, although if you turn on the News you might get the wrong impression.
valvevow

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:25:50 PM

Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.

Love do exist. The love for a son is a great example. However, collectively as a worldwide society, there is more hate than love.

I sometimes think that there is only the love of parents for children and vice versa. And there is simply no love between a man and a woman. This is something like a passion for procreation

Beyerd17

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:31:44 PM

Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.

I sometimes think that there is only the love of parents for children and vice versa. And there is simply no love between a man and a woman. This is something like a passion for procreation

Would not say that. I was in love once, great couple of days, didn't last very long but it does exist. Plenty of men/women find love, just got to find the right one for you. Time is Your friend.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:11:41 PM

Love exists, we can see it everyday in our home. Love starts with self. If you don't love your self you won't see love around you.

Bagaji (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 11:03:55 PM

Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.

Love exists, we can see it everyday in our home. Love starts with self. If you don't love your self you won't see love around you.
Almost 99.9 percent of people who see love in their homes don't replicate it outside their homes because most of them are self center. If you doubt my submission please check around your area those people you claim show love in their homes whether they replicate it outside their homes. Even people who are into scam activities here in this forum love people in their homes but fail to replicate it outside their homes.
Mad7Scientist

Activity: 373
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:55:42 AM

Love exists between family but if you are hoping to get love from outside in terms of girls then you will never get anything as they would be interested only in your money and if you don't have money it will take no time for them to leave you and start going around with guys who have lots of money.
Are you from America?

To answer the original question. yes it does seem to be that way. The solution to this issue may be simple, but people aren't anywhere near to finding it.
Beyerd17

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:35:10 AM

Love exists between family but if you are hoping to get love from outside in terms of girls then you will never get anything as they would be interested only in your money and if you don't have money it will take no time for them to leave you and start going around with guys who have lots of money.
Are you from America?

To answer the original question. yes it does seem to be that way. The solution to this issue may be simple, but people aren't anywhere near to finding it.

Women have always been attracted to Money, wealth and Power, and I don't think that is about to change any time soon. Gives them a feel that they are secure and safe in life.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:41:47 AM

Are you from America?

Women have always been attracted to Money, wealth and Power, and I don't think that is about to change any time soon. Gives them a feel that they are secure and safe in life.

I think that money and wealth is important to both man and women.
We have to understand that money and wealth are only foundation for our lives, means to achieve something and not the purpose or ultimate goal of our lives.
So, money itself can't make you happy but can help you to achieve happiness.
Love and happiness is possible to find only in family.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:54:37 AM

Are you from America?

I think that money and wealth is important to both man and women.
We have to understand that money and wealth are only foundation for our lives, means to achieve something and not the purpose or ultimate goal of our lives.
So, money itself can't make you happy but can help you to achieve happiness.
Love and happiness is possible to find only in family.

I would agree with you that money or wealth is important in our life and it would make or be the foundation of a family.  Through this, you can have a good harmony in your family as you can provide the needs of your family.  Everything that is possible to give a good life for your family is easy to achieve.  All because of love.  All because you love your family or someone that gives you the strength to earn more money.  To give someone your love a good life.
bebejhen

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:44:22 PM

Are you from America?

Not all woman are materialistic. Some woman looks for true love regardless of how much money you have or what position you are. Some based on the attitude of a man.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:14:58 PM

Yes. That is true. My girlfriend dumped me recently, after I told her that I can't give her anymore money. She didn't had any real love towards me. She was acting just for money. After that incident, I have a hatred towards all women. They are all money-minded.
Russelmain

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:16:17 PM

Yes. That is true. My girlfriend dumped me recently, after I told her that I can't give her anymore money. She didn't had any real love towards me. She was acting just for money. After that incident, I have a hatred towards all women. They are all money-minded.
I have a concept of the truth of love, but even I can not say that I felt that way. All that we have starts and eventually passes, so only the habit remains. And what is there such a love in fact no one can understand. Perhaps this is a temporary feeling?
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:57:07 PM

Love could come and go so as hatred. Not everything you see on media is hatred I guess? and not everything that media reports about violence is applied to all of us. It is just too simple if you can't find hatred all the time that love must be  taking part of it.
Beyerd17

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:03:10 PM

Love does exist, but it's not anything like it's portrayed in the Movies, you can meet the right girl more or less at random, maybe even Close to where you live. Just open Your heart and prey others will love you back.
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:39:00 AM

The answer depends on ourselves. If we believe that it truly exists then it is, believing that it exists gives us the will to show true love to others, making them also believe. But if we don't believe that it exists, then that's the way it is. It just a matter of faith and trust.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
prieaji

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:57:05 AM

I believe it exists because I feel love from birth and allowed to see this world in real, thanks to love you live great family life with your love and affection.
Thank god for the love you give us all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: