Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:59:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Love really exist ?  (Read 26616 times)
Pintasak

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:52:26 PM

Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.
Love really exist anywhere because love is the most important thing here on earth..when you do good to your fellow love is there..it shows you helps yourself more than anything and can make impossible things the least you can

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kim2017

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:09:02 AM

Every human heart longs to find love, to live in love, and to die having felt loved. so basically love really exist.
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:12:38 PM

hate and love it has a very thin difference, meaning if there is hatred means there is also love, I think love and hate born from the heart of every person so depending on each person whether he always raises hatred in him against others, the environment or society or create peace with love and affection, meaning that love really exists Kiss
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:22:49 PM

Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.

Ofcourse love is still existing. If it isn't existing anymore, we wouldn't be able to wake up each day and live. Love is existing because we are all existing. As for me, we are all experiencing love every day, it is just for us to appreciate it. Our parents might not always say that they love us but the moment that we were born, love already existed in us. God is love and he gave us a lot of reasons to experience love everyday. We should appreciate every little things that we have and be thankful for it.
Nelson2

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:29:58 PM

I think that love exists, but that's how we can respond to the feeling of love coming
Peeter_Cash

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:46:51 PM

I love burgers, my wife and the sea. Love exists Cheesy
Gendruwo

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:31:51 AM

Cinta yang sering kita sebut dengan cinta sampai mati dimana hanya marilah yang akan memisahkan sepasang sejoli,atau dianggap sebagai cinta abadi.
Flame-

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:56:38 AM

Love existed, exists and will exist, as well as other human feelings. But we must understand that love can be different, there is love for relatives, it is not discussed. There is a love for people or for the surrounding nature, everything here is relative, and the word love is very tense, rather an attitude. We, like all reasonable people, love and hate at the same time, but love is in our hearts all the time.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:40:54 AM

Love is one of the things that even science can't explain. Ask someone who was genius in science and you will get nothing. They will just go the hard way and only them can understand. It is so magical that it can happen anytime. Even the most evil person can fell in love with somebody and his/her life will change. Lack of love can cause hatred and don't blame love just because something bad is happening. Everything happens for a reason, and love is the reason why there are good things happening in this world. We all remembered the bad ones and ignore the good this happening around us.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
mervane020

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:44:11 AM

Love exist to the people who can appreciate and content.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:55:37 PM

I think that love exists, my parents have been living together for 25 years together)) so I believe that love exists))
Bit There

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:53:04 PM

love begins with ourselves, then we learn to love others other than ourselves, because we can not live without the interference of others. If that's what love means, it still exists. Perhaps only the quantity is less visible. But all the changes are conscious of ourselves, how much we want to pass love to others besides us. Let"s start from smile Grin
snowyy

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:32:30 PM

Ofcourse yes , though we cant see it but we can feel it . Like with your family , friends and even with your  partner . And you can feel it first with your parents , how they’re cares you , how they’re supported you of what you want to do as long as it will be good for you . They will teach you to be a good person and also they try to give a better life for you coz they love you .
seinzein

Activity: 359
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:53:59 AM

Ofcourse yes , though we cant see it but we can feel it . Like with your family , friends and even with your  partner . And you can feel it first with your parents , how they’re cares you , how they’re supported you of what you want to do as long as it will be good for you . They will teach you to be a good person and also they try to give a better life for you coz they love you .
that's cool opinion.
you are right, those all the facets.
if love doesn't exist. there will be many people get i big trouble.
fight each others, blame each others.
even thought some of us are like that.
but the existence of love bigger.
love and being love are really blessing from God. if there are some people hate each others. it means they haven't got blessing.
actually easy to get fine with other people. just try to understand each other.

Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:18:40 PM

more often we can't feel love, because we don't love ourselves...how we can feel what we have never tried?....first of all we need to find and accept ourselves
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:33:59 PM

It is true. Most of the good people we meet are either a snake or a dog. You can pet a snake. But, you cannot trust it if it will bite you or not. While you can pet a dog and trust it that it will not bite you. Because a dog is loyal and honest not like the snake which is dishonest and dangerous.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:42:22 PM

As i remember in my favorite prayer. When there is hatred let me sow love. There is love in everything, most people saw only the negative which is hatred. Look at your surroundings, in our environment there is so much love. Let me ask you a question, Do you love yourself? How about your family?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:37:07 PM

love exists among us, such as parents love their children or children love their parents back, or husband love wife...

bikee44

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:50:06 PM

I do believe that love do exist and if we withness it, we see the reality of it. I heard that if you experience it , you wont need anybody to tell you.I have not though Grin
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:19:54 PM

Love is a drug. At first there is euphoria, lightness, a feeling of complete dissolution. The next day you want more. You have not yet managed to get involved, but, although you like the feeling, you are sure that you will be able to do without them. You think about your beloved being 2 minutes and forget about it for 3 hours. But gradually you get used to it and get into complete dependence. And then, you think about it 3 hours and forget for two minutes. (Paulo Coelho) Love is the patience of good, she is never jealous, she is not boastful and not vain, not rude and selfish, she never takes offense and is not indignant, love forgives sins and illuminates the truth, she is always ready to forgive, trust, hope and endure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: