Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:29:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Love really exist ?  (Read 26614 times)
Avametra

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:58:49 PM

Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.

If love doesn't exist then what do you call the feeling you get when you see your wife or your special someone. Or how your mother tried to give you her all even if she is left with nothing? What do you call the feeling you get when you see a child alone on the street and you want to help. Call it compassion, call it considerate but the root would always be that love.

I agree with you - love is not one feeling, but a set of some kind of different emotions. And these emotions are accepted in our society as love. To make the world more kinder, one must treat people sincerely and with love.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:29:59 PM

Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.

First of all, there is no definite meaning of Love all those meaning is based on the perception of the creator itself. Love is much simmilar to the word Beauty, it is in the eye of the beholder, it is base on one's perception. Therefore Love do exist wheter you call it or not.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:18:09 PM

Ilove really exist, because if love does not exist for sure all people's on earth are in trouble always.
Probably, each nations always in a battle war, and all people always on fighting to one another. but that's not what is happenning now, instead most person nowadays are helping to each other and giving a hand as long as they can.
backresigned

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:48:04 AM

Society is sick, yes sir. Humm... but love exists, no matter how this shitty world can be with others or you.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:35:34 PM

Yes love really exit it depend on your definition of love. Because sometimes you see some one and love without any tangible reason. But I advice us to cultivate the habit of just loving people no matter their tribe,religion,race,financial status or career.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:20:50 PM

Yes, love really exist. Love makes you happy and sometimes its makes feel sad. Love, hatred is only emotion and we feel all that kind of emotions because we are alive.

SativaDiva

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

23. English BA. OnlyFans.com/MistressLovely

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 09:18:11 PM

Etymology and definitions are based upon the way in which they are used in society at a certain time. According to Nietszche the social construct and value judgements known as "good" and "bad" meant two very different things to two dominating groups. "Good" is Medieval times meant that you were a knight who raped, pillaged, murdered, and took whatever you saw fit for use. This is what was good for a knight or a king. Evolving and moving on from this, a power shift was made and priests became what kings and knights once were. The word "Good" then shifted to meaning pious and holy. You were now "good" if you worshiped God without fear and pitied the homeless. Same word + Shift in power = new definition. Love exists, we have just witnessed different shifts in power and now, love has many different meanings dependent upon the society that gives the word strength.
This is the oxford dictionary's timeline of definitions and although they seem as though they have not changed much, there are very significant differences.

love, n.1 View full entry eOE

...A feeling or disposition of deep affection or fondness for someone, typically arising from a recognition of attractive qualities, from natural affinity, or from sympathy and manifesting itself in concern for the...
2. love (—) in love, n.1 View full entry 1615

...(give, †commend, †remember) my love to — (also (with) love to —): a formula requesting that the person addressed (in speech or writing) convey the expression of the speaker's...
3. love, n.2 View full entry 1865

...Any one of a set of transverse beams supporting the spits in a smokehouse for curing herring....
4. love, v.1 View full entry eOE

...trans. To have or feel love towards (a person, a thing personified) (for a quality or attribute); to entertain a great affection, fondness, or regard for; to hold dear....
5. love, v.2 View full entry OE

...trans. To praise, extol (God, a person, etc.). Occasionally with cognate object. Obs....

Source: http://www.oed.com.library.georgian.edu:2048/search?q=LOVE&scope=ENTRY&timeline=true&type=dictionarysearch

These are just a few, words are ever changing within their society because their societies are ever changing.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:04:50 AM

Love is not controlled by emotion which is not good for man will not do. Any decisions taken under the influence of emotions always incorrect. But the condition of the person experiencing love is similar to intoxication. People like it and they are willing to experience this state infinitely many times. Love addicts.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:08:25 AM

Somehow you are right today in this modern era the definition of love doesn't match with the LOVE of today, among the adults the word LOVE is used instead of LUST in the relationships. Reality is that we are unfamiliar with the pure LOVE, the feeling of LOVE is unknown to many of us now.
millionaireshs2

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:58:22 PM

Love is like having the meaning of beauty, it is in the eye of the beholder or more likely in his/her feelings. Different people have different meaning of it maybe it is based on their experience in life. Love in family, friends, partner as well as in animals we are the only one can define it.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:26:24 PM

In this digital era when people barely even talk with each other love seems like something unreal from some other world or era. But I beleive it exists just that not everyone has this luck to meet the true love in his/her lifetime. But as long you beleive in love and you are ready to do whatever it takes to make it real, love will wait for you in the moment when you least expect it.

malaj
yakushev

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:46:38 PM

In this digital era when people barely even talk with each other love seems like something unreal from some other world or era. But I beleive it exists just that not everyone has this luck to meet the true love in his/her lifetime. But as long you beleive in love and you are ready to do whatever it takes to make it real, love will wait for you in the moment when you least expect it.

It does not matter in what era we live. Love can be found at any time. This is the physiological state of a living organism. A person needs a continuation of the family and therefore seeks a pair and feels "love"

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:34:59 PM

Must be very sad person ..Don't you LOVE?

I mean if you love your children with all your heart and grow them into happy flowers then those flowers
will stand out like some flowers do..BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL .. Grin

Now the trouble is MONEY why because if you had money most countries wouldn't use the children like work horses to survive ..
So now the child has grew up knowing he was a work horse and not loved by his parents..

Because in some countries a lot of countries to be honest the children are treated like SHIT..

Now the whole point is IF everyone's parents treated the children with love and cuddle and say i love you everyday to your children then they will show the same to strangers..
LOVE and not hate..

BUT money makes people become benign because no struggle in life so children wont feel anything but love from the parents..

Not in all cases some parents can be ASS HOLES no matter how much they got BUT most parents with money can show more time and love with the children..

SO IT all boils down to money..

You will show your child love without money BUT the struggles will effect your children FACT..
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:09:46 AM

I don't agree with you.
Your first creator and parent is God.
He created this world and you because of love.
Your second parents are your father and mother.
You came to this earth as fruit of their love.
I'm sure that you can find many people around you who love you.
Yes, there are many conflicts and problems in our society but don't judge others.
It's much better to see what I can do for others than just criticize others.
Try to be positive and love others and you may start good changes around you.

Yes i agree with that God teach us how to love people around us even they are not good to you show your love to them and even your enemy you can love it. That the way i know about love the greatest thing is Love others as you love yourself.
tanpi

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:54:04 AM

Love, let us know how small we humans are, it can let us pay everything. So love is great.
Kawasanz

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:23:49 AM

I think that love is a craving to always sincerely love the people he loves, and to realize that love also needs sacrifice, there really is not seen but can be felt
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:47:26 AM

Even we heard on news and witness many crime and hatred nowadays, it doesn't mean that love do not exist now.  Still there are people who are concern to one another when tragic strike.  Many people donate some of their wealth to support the victim of war and crimes.  Concern and care is a proof that love still exist.  There are different form of love.  Your love to your husband or wife, to your parents, to your siblings, daughters, friends and God has different weights. Living your life with love or hatred is a choice.  And if ever you think that love does not exist, you can be source of love.  If you give love for sure it will turn back to you. 
mclone

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:17:34 AM

the love people understand is self love. You love person next to you actually you love the part in that person which you put there.
If you love fish then why you eat the fish. Love is about admiration.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:25:21 PM

If you think about it from any angle, you'll see that it was because of love that God created us, there was no reason for us to exist at all, people though are free to hate and love equally, you can not dictate the terms of their ways of life.
Haters gonna hate and lovers gonna love. lol

🖤😏
zhuiyi

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:13:16 PM

I think that love is there, for example, your feelings for the child, or the feelings of the parents, are a way of love exists.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: