Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:24:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Love really exist ?  (Read 26614 times)
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:14:33 AM

Love is intangible thing, you may not see nor touch but you may feel it at any moment. There's a lot of definition about Love and every individual are inevitable of feeling of it. The time we were born.. Love is already exist. .. In the beginning we've raised by our parents, they extend their efforts, sacrifices, passion, affection.. all the things we' go through and what we are now, is the product of Love..  Smiley Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:54:21 AM

Love is intangible thing, you may not see nor touch but you may feel it at any moment. There's a lot of definition about Love and every individual are inevitable of feeling of it. The time we were born.. Love is already exist. .. In the beginning we've raised by our parents, they extend their efforts, sacrifices, passion, affection.. all the things we' go through and what we are now, is the product of Love..  Smiley Smiley

Right! And love is probably what will save us when things take a turn for the worse in today's happenings. You can see it in the news. During calamities, people who doesn't even know each other risk their lives to save someone in need, people risking going to war torn and terror infested places to deliver food and goods, having each other's backs without having any relation to one another. Its evrywhere and i think in a world full of hate, love is what we need to get back on the right track

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Rumor

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:36:27 AM

It exists. Love isn't something concrete, nor is it something that can be defined in an exact manner. It's much more abstract... it's something that everyone develops their own way of defining what Love is. There are many different levels/degrees to it varying from person to person.
tsinelas

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:48:47 AM

Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.
love still exist. i still being loved by my friends and family. they not said it verbally but the way they support, and encourage me makes me feel love. love does exist and i hope you'll be able to feel it even within just the corner of your home.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
topse

Activity: 208

DocTailor ICO:

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:13:28 AM

Absolutely it, s still exist,
Even some bad issues happen but we can,t say that no love in this world.
Family is the real example of love.
Yeah,  husband and wife,  children with parents ect..

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  ICO: Mar 31st   ▐▐
mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:20:42 AM

Of course it does. Always keep in mind that we are created by God with one ingredient called love, and do not ever doubt that God love's us. And we have our family as well, even if there are times we feel hatred, the love for our family cannot be replaced in our hearts.
Kompodd

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:41:52 AM

Of course love exists. Love exists everywhere, even in the worst person somewhere in the depths of the soul lives love, you just need to create the conditions for it to come out.

Anton_notnA

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:58:25 AM

Love is a state of mind...be loving to others, be positive and always find the good in the bad. First step to created love is by start loving yourself.
JefLiber

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:32:24 AM

Love is a state of mind...be loving to others, be positive and always find the good in the bad. First step to created love is by start loving yourself.

I do not agree with you. There are many people who love only themselves and hate others. People experience love only for the closest. It is impossible to sincerely love all

Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:34:17 AM

I do not agree with you. There are many people who love only themselves and hate others. People experience love only for the closest. It is impossible to sincerely love all

The haters out there are brainwashed by ideology or religion. (Or both).
sukiho

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:49:30 AM

Of course it is, the most true love is love between mothers and their children, and it is not only for human but also animals too. Love is real! We could not survives any more days without love around us. 
dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:28:31 AM

Yes, LOVE really exist. As for more definitions of true love that I know of, I believe that they are all possible. True love comes from God, Family friends and other persons around you. Love is a matter of showing respect to others, giving importance and cares for their love ones. True love comes from your. You cannot live your lives if you do not have love in your heart.
MostHigh

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:00:24 AM

I believe the core of human existence is base on love. First all we as a social creatures wouldnt have been classified as such if we couldnt cohabit together and that wouldnt have been possible without love. Love is the backbone of very society and family but we become pessimistic talking about all the hatred and greed and studies have shown that, when the human feeling of love is finally missing then we will cease to exist. Hatred generate out of love and it will be very difficult for hate to win
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:28:47 PM

Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.

Hatred is a component of love. When you hate someone, it conveys some part of you (part in your heart). Your head just keep on thinking that you hate that particular person though your heart says "I don't". All in all, though you hate someone there is love. Love does exist. Love is everywhere. Different kinds/types of Love.
Pubg_man205

Activity: 114

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:54:10 PM

Love exists everywhere. Love is not only between a man and a woman, love can be to God, to children, to animals, to the planet. The more unconditional love we give the more we get it.

osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:00:47 PM

I think that love really exists, but in the second love I am not lucky, my love is not reciprocated, but until now I still love valisa. Because she is the woman of my heart Sad

Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:04:28 PM

I agree that love really exist if you find someone who loves you for who you are ,accept for what you are then love is real.Understanding each other is the best way to be forever in a relationship.there is so much ways to keep in touch with love if you believe in god you know how to exist the true meaning of love.
vikylj7

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:01:53 PM

Of course there is, as without it.
MainAsset

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:26:29 PM

It does, BUT it lasts only 3 years  Undecided
rayneh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:25:35 PM

love exist only in family and films
so u have to find a soulmate or go to Hollywood Grin

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: