Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:27:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Love really exist ?  (Read 26614 times)
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:30:28 PM

Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.

Yes love exists and I think it is the best and most wonderful feeling in this world! I think you need some more love in your life to see this I send my virtual kisses to you. Mwah  Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kryptonian01

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:41:05 PM

i dont think so love is fake nowadys
AnnaRasskazova

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:54:24 PM

No matter how rude our world is, I believe that love exists. Because not just so great poets praised this feeling and called for love Cheesy

ninjacrack

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:24:01 PM

Love exists.. Even you don't have love ones, but if you believe in God, you will be loving God and God loves you. That's why love exists.
christabits

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:06:23 PM

love is a deep affection for someone or people. But when I feel true love, I would show it to a person. I would show that person how passionate I am for them. How is it shown? You can obviously hug a person, that’s a way to show love. But how about actually feeling their warmth and protection in their arms? How do you show it? Physically or emotionally? It doesn’t always have to be physically. But it always has to be emotionally. Make sure they can hear clearly and feel it when you say “I love you”. Give them a reason why they’re with you, give them a reason why they were born, make them smile because of you to make them stronger. What do you to gain it? Well, if you follow these steps, you can truly show someone you love them. Hold them and whisper into their ear, “I love you”. Make them smile uncontrollably. Treat them with respect as though you want to be treated.
christabits

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:19:27 PM

True love only exists if you give it its true meaning. Tell them you’re their world, you’ll be their life.
“Love is something you are born with. Your love can stay with you or can be taken away from you. On the rare occasion, love can be found in someone other than your family but if unlucky it will slowly find its way away and become a bad memory. Love should be cherished because one day, you wish you will have love but its gone far away from you somewhere you can’t visit until time passes. Sometimes you think you have nothing but remember there’s also someone on the earth that will love you even if you don’t know them.”
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:55:46 AM

I always believe that love exists, because a mother must love her child and husband and a father must love his wife and his child.
Live without love? I can not imagine how flat this life is. I can not imagine how unpleasant this life is. The existence of love is the reason we can enjoy this life. Love is the reason we laugh and cry. Love is there, this does not even need to be debated.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:14:07 AM

Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.

I think, without love, hatred and pain will not be possible, these sad feelings is a product of love, a love that is not repayed. That is the reason why I think love do exist and it branches out to many different feelings once given a different approach. That is the main reason why love is the greatest power in the world.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:55:06 AM

I think, without love, hatred and pain will not be possible, these sad feelings is a product of love, a love that is not repayed. That is the reason why I think love do exist and it branches out to many different feelings once given a different approach. That is the main reason why love is the greatest power in the world.

Love is not only for those couple who love each other. We can feel love from our family who are ready to help us when we need and they are willing to sacrifice their life to protect us from all danger. We should spread love to all people because that is what we need right now especially many problems are occurring nowadays.
yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:39:16 PM

Every human heart longs to find love, we are living here in the world with love and to die having felt love.Every human cannot live without believing in love.
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:43:48 PM

Of course love exist because, god love us if we dont love to each other what will happen in this world if love dont exist, so i believe that love exist because, we love our family, friends, and also our god.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:17:53 PM

Yes love really exists. Love is subjective we can love a lot of things such as: family, friends, fame, money, things, our partner and a lot more. We just need to open our eyes, love happens anywhere and anytime. By just simply caring for our family and friends is already love. Life is worth living if we love or if we are loved.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Ulala-buba

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:50:11 PM

maybe love exists, but I'm not sure,  just with my love everything happened not as I would like) betrayed, then returned to me, and I love a man and forgive, but, apparently, at that time I thought that I forgive, but now I think that still did not forgive, and now it's hard for me, but I can not leave or leave a person, I love him)if you'll forgive this, then there is real love ... I do not know
JacLuck

Activity: 104

Bitcoin|||Altscoin

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:58:01 PM

Love still exist today, don't go deep to much on bad news, because every minutes of the clock airplane takes off and touch down safely but news agency only track news of airplane crash or lost, I'm not saying we should ignore bad news now, because this thing can keep us safer, just don't get deeper to it, life stil happy earth is still full of love we just don't see it much on news
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:59:27 PM

Love only exist base on conditions. Is a fact no one want to admit to.

Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:36:07 PM

Love is really no longer restricted does not exist in person. It's natural for us to love. There are so many kinds of love, Love with others, Love with something, Love with place and so on. Everything in the world can be loved, like animals and nature. Everyone has a love affair, there is another person who loves one that belongs to another. Steal someone who is loved by someone. They are called greedy when it comes to love.
rynah011991

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:22:56 PM

Being in love is one of the best feelings in the world, even God shows his love to us. That is why God creation to this world is by Love. So love is really exist. Even there is hatred in our heart but there is a portion in our heart of love.
MRX-

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:35:27 PM

Being in love is one of the best feelings in the world, even God shows his love to us. That is why God creation to this world is by Love. So love is really exist. Even there is hatred in our heart but there is a portion in our heart of love.

LOL this is the type of statements the generalizes of what the heck love is, people tend to conclude that love is this sweet sunday sunshine morning. It isn't. Love is anything that induces reason or purpose for people to get up everyday to climb to summit, to struggle, to live. That's what love is, it's the force no one can define, you can only point what it does, but never define it. Love exists relative to the statement that a God exists. An unfathomable question beyond the reach of our human minds. Love is the main reason why one is eager to search for answers.
MRX-

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:39:21 PM

Love doesn't necessarily mean that it is pure goodness. Love can be felt towards anything abstract or concrete, and often mistaken as something else, because often generalized as that sweet sunday morning, which is not.
You can love anything and it does not have to correlate with goodness.
Love gives us reason, and that's it.
arnobs007
Copper Member

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:49:27 PM

Love is such a bullshit,it doesn't exist...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: