Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:16:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Love really exist ?  (Read 26614 times)
mirror001

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:54:29 PM

Well perhaps in light of the fact that you are looking on the despise side so you were not ready to see the adoration side. Each individuals cherish somebody. I simply read a point the previous evening in this gathering about the account of old cherokee and his son. There are constantly two sides, the insidiousness and the great. The person who will win is the person who we generally nourishes. So on the off chance that we generally observe great/adore, at that point that what we generally feel. Much the same as that. I trust those individuals who loathe despite everything somebody adore somebody, similar to her companion, family, himself, and God. God is love. The individuals who don't love don't know God since God is love.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:38:06 PM

Love actually exist for those who still believve in it. There are actually people who had enough of "love" because they felt pain and hatred. This has become the most common reason why people have numb feelings that doesn't feel love anymore.
Any wound, no matter how hard the problem will not wipe out love, love will remain and will always be there. The presence of wounds, the presence of pain, the presence of hatred is a sign that love is there And real. Love will always be there for those who believe or not.
methforlove

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:46:41 PM

Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.

Stop hating, love is always there to heal your soul.  You can find love to people around you, even animals like dogs and cats they give love to their master. 

Love do really exist.  You love and you will receive love.  Your loved ones loves you.  And you have  learned how to love other people. You can just feel it.  For me love will defeat hatred in this world.
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:33:49 AM

Love should not be question for love is God and if it does not exist then God also does not exist within you. Love is always starts in you and love always win over other sorts of hatred.

princejhed

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:34:03 AM

Yes, love is really exists. Because love makes you crazy thats why love do really exists.
Anthonyxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:47:41 AM

Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.

I actually think the opposite.History of human kind is full of hatred.When you look back at history it's all about wars,dominance,ruthlessness..
The period we're currently living in is the most peaceful period in history ever.But some people very dislike it.
They are thirsty of profits and the biggest profits are made during the wars.
So I don't really see this status quo lasting too long.I'm afraid OP you're just about to see how evil people can be or what they are capable of.
lembismica22

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:51:13 AM

Checking the meaning of the word "LOVE"  does not mean that love does not exist anywhere.  Love is still existing. Even hatred is there, love will always be there.  Especially among our family.  Even if they got mad at you for the things you have done wrong.  They will continue loving you and forgive you.
Maks123

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:10:23 AM

Love existed, exists and will exist, as well as other human feelings. But we must understand that love can be different, there is love for relatives, it is not discussed. There is a love for people or for the surrounding nature, everything here is relative, and the word love is very tense, rather an attitude. We, like all reasonable people, love and hate at the same time, but love is in our hearts all the time.

malakeen3

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:29:43 AM

Of course love do really exist.  Even God showed us how He love us by giving us chance to live and experience how wonderful it is to be loved.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:34:43 AM

Love existed, exists and will exist, as well as other human feelings. But we must understand that love can be different, there is love for relatives, it is not discussed. There is a love for people or for the surrounding nature, everything here is relative, and the word love is very tense, rather an attitude. We, like all reasonable people, love and hate at the same time, but love is in our hearts all the time.

It all depends on our attitude.
If we can see younger people around us like our children, people of the same age as our brothers and sisters and older people as our parents and grandparents, we can all people love in the same way we love our family members.
It all depends on our attitude and our heart.
Jesus showed us how to love others unconditionally.
We should just follow such example.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:44:39 PM

Sometimes I wonder if loves really does exist, because I find it hard to believe after every passing day. But Im still positive that it does really exist,After all,my grandparents and my parents prove it right.
Maybe sometimes just because we may not be with someone forever does not mean it doesn't exist, I believe their is someone out their for everyone. It will come at the right time.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:35:19 AM

Love is like having two inspired individuals, fatefully to each other and ready to risk their lives for the each others sake with their kids. It exist because that why we live. That's why we're here in a long time. It love doesn't exist, then everyone havibg hatred to each other and that cause a war everytime. But look at us now, we live happily and peacefully.
rfj

Activity: 214

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:23:17 AM

Yes, love is everywhere. Love comes in different forms.
There are love for family, friends and your special someone.
And also to nature and different form of arts.
Love is everything!

illicit

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:40:58 AM

I think it does exist it only depends on what kind of love you are looking,
There are plenty kind of love in this world love in the family, friends, lovers and speciallg love in God
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:07:51 AM

Love is exist. Sometimes people think that love only involves kissing and having sex. Caring for other people is already a form of love.
Tarima24

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:03:34 AM

Yes. To everyone who open their hearts
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:08:11 AM

Love does exist. It is just not properly equipped. If it does not we would have been destroyed a long time because of our perversity. There is no one righteous. No one is without offense and yet God is not destroying is simply because He loves us and He doesnt want that any of us will perish. So each time we wake up in the morning let us not forget that we are given another day because He loves us. With the kind of love He has shown us, this is also how we should love/treat one another.

Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:44:58 PM

Love does exist. It is just not properly equipped. If it does not we would have been destroyed a long time because of our perversity. There is no one righteous. No one is without offense and yet God is not destroying is simply because He loves us and He doesnt want that any of us will perish. So each time we wake up in the morning let us not forget that we are given another day because He loves us. With the kind of love He has shown us, this is also how we should love/treat one another.

What is the greater force, love or hate?
Pretty Boy

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:19:26 PM

Yes, because Hatred even came from LOVE. Hating something or someone was caused of doing something Bad on something or someone the LOVE.. Get the point?
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:32:25 AM

Yes, because Hatred even came from LOVE. Hating something or someone was caused of doing something Bad on something or someone the LOVE.. Get the point?

Right. Love can be felt everywhere. It's not a tangible thing that you can hold but you feel it, you share it. You'll find evidence of love's existence wherever you turn your eyes to.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: