Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:32:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Love really exist ?  (Read 26614 times)
Hipster999

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:22:38 AM

Really love exists. The very first love of the child is shown to the parents and to God, then you can already find a person who will love you all your life and you can create a family with him.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:30:23 AM

At first I thought I loved my woman. She lost with Bitcoin. I really do not know if she lost with love or addiction.
Anyway i'm sure that i love Bitcoin!

hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:49:58 AM

Absolutely love really exist but some people give love a bad name. Because of not appreciating love, people think that there is no love on the surface of earth. When you find the one, you will certainly realize that real love exist for sure.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:58:32 PM

Love is intangible thing, you may not see nor touch but you may feel it at any moment. There's a lot of definition about Love and every individual are inevitable of feeling of it. The time we were born.. Love is already exist. .. In the beginning we've raised by our parents, they extend their efforts, sacrifices, passion, affection.. all the things we' go through and what we are now, is the product of Love..  Smiley Smiley

Right! And love is probably what will save us when things take a turn for the worse in today's happenings. You can see it in the news. During calamities, people who doesn't even know each other risk their lives to save someone in need, people risking going to war torn and terror infested places to deliver food and goods, having each other's backs without having any relation to one another. Its evrywhere and i think in a world full of hate, love is what we need to get back on the right track

Exactly, I also think that love exist. We can feel it in our daily routine life. There could be love among family members, with our pets and our office colleagues; some people are also fallen in love with the art, sports and nature. There could be many version of love; bottom of the line is love do exist. 
minizi99

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:10:52 PM

Yes, love does exist, but not everyone can see and feel it. In order to see more love around you first need to learn most selflessly to give love to everyone around no matter what.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:19:51 AM

Yes, love does exist, but not everyone can see and feel it. In order to see more love around you first need to learn most selflessly to give love to everyone around no matter what.

I like that. Yeah you have a very good point there as love is supposed to be shared. Of course there's love for one's self but that sometimes results to selfishness. True love is the one that you make the people around you feel. It doesn't have to the romantic type for lovers, sometimes it can be love for friends, family and even people who don't have any connection to.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1848
Merit: 370

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:50:06 AM

Yes i think love really exist, because literally love is a chemical released by our brain, but in context i think it also exist because, many people nowadays are ready to help when they find people in need, and they do not expect any reward for the help they have given.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:24:23 PM

Yes i think love really exist, because literally love is a chemical released by our brain, but in context i think it also exist because, many people nowadays are ready to help when they find people in need, and they do not expect any reward for the help they have given.

Love really exist in our world.Love is not only for couples. We experienced love from our family where they are always there to help us in our problems that we might face. Friends also show their love to us by being at our side if we need to talk about our problem. We should spread love to everyone to avoid hatred that is surrounded now in our world.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:23:03 PM

It does, BUT it lasts only 3 years  Undecided

Love lasts forever, at least in family. My dad loves my mom, my mom loves my dad, my dad loves me, my dad loves my brother, my dad loves my sister, I love them and they loves me. We love each other and our love lasts more than 3 years. Yes, more than 3 years because our Love is lasts forever.
Oo ako to

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:29:48 AM

Love exists in everyone of us but instead we show and spread it to people , we get corrupted by hate, envy, greed and other negative things. Love is natural to us human so it does exist.
wartajoni

Activity: 329
Merit: 11

@japanesehighschoolgirl

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:57:13 AM

Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.

I'm sure love does exist. Even if hatred can be seen anywhere right now, I truly believe the existence of love. You know why? I thought some people just don't share their love to anyone. They share love only for few people. Or perhaps they don't have any people to share their love with  Sad

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:39:43 AM

Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.

I'm sure love does exist. Even if hatred can be seen anywhere right now, I truly believe the existence of love. You know why? I thought some people just don't share their love to anyone. They share love only for few people. Or perhaps they don't have any people to share their love with  Sad

You can always share your love, don't need to wait or think to much about it Smiley
It's not math but normal human feeling. Love is the best thing we have and love should be shared with others.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Chiyoko

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:28:09 AM

For me love really exist, especially when the love is new and you really feel the love, Love exist to everyone, our friends ,to our love one, and also to our parents, our parents show thier love to us, maybe they are strict sometimes, but i believe that they are just too strict because of their love for us.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bummingppl

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:49:17 AM

I do not agree with you. Love do really exist.  Love starts within yourself.  If you don't love yourself, you will feel emptiness in your heart.  And because of that you will think that love doesn't exist which is not true. Love is everywhere.
alleyshicia

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:35:19 AM

I do not agree with you. Love do really exist.  Love starts within yourself.  If you don't love yourself, you will feel emptiness in your heart.  And because of that you will think that love doesn't exist which is not true. Love is everywhere.

You are right that love starts on oneself.  I don't need to search for the meaning of love.  From the day that I was born, my loving parents have been given me all the love that I need so I can also give love to others.
tatemagszone

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:53:34 AM

You are wrong about that love doesn't exist. Love is a wonderful thing.  And even special coz right now I am receiving love aside from family and friends.  There is someone special who loves me for what I am.  Just stop hating and open up yourself to love others.
NY-city

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:01:16 AM

Love really exists and there is always someone on the earth who will love you as you are. Also love is between your family, God, colleagues, friends and all living beings that surround us.

islanderlynn

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:06:49 AM

Stop hating, love is always there to heal your soul.  You can find love to people around you, even animals like dogs and cats they give love to their master. 
HastyCoin

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:25:35 PM

Love actually exist for those who still believve in it. There are actually people who had enough of "love" because they felt pain and hatred. This has become the most common reason why people have numb feelings that doesn't feel love anymore.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:43:34 PM

Love actually exist for those who still believve in it. There are actually people who had enough of "love" because they felt pain and hatred. This has become the most common reason why people have numb feelings that doesn't feel love anymore.

Nowadays, many problems are occurring and surrounded in our world. We should bring back love to each other to stop all the hatred that we experience. We can show love in our families and friends by helping them if they have problems and making them happy to relieve their stress. Love is the one thing that we need right now to achieve the peacefulness of the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: