Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:28:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Love really exist ?  (Read 26614 times)
xena2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:46:16 AM

Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.
Love do exist. If not, how is it even possible for me to be here. Though there are many forms of love, still to love is to love. Love is to care and give. Love is everywhere you just have to find it.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Laokong

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:13:41 PM

You wouldnt fine love until dont accept God in your life because God Is Love... And before you love others you must love yourself first so that love really exist...

mylestan

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:18:45 PM

Yes it does exist but you must love your self and be loved in return.

I believe God is love. look at all the other God less people full of hate and bitterness.
DamianGod

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:30:47 PM

You wouldnt fine love until dont accept God in your life because God Is Love... And before you love others you must love yourself first so that love really exist...

Exactly! And in addition, Love for me is all about sacrificing, patience and giving so that others will become happy because of you. So love really exist. Without love their is no peace at all. Without love, there will be no happiness. We have the heart to fell the love, to share the love and to be hurt sometimes.
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:51:13 PM

Well, for me LOVE exists. Love is everywhere. If you look at the sky, you'll see how God loves us. Though you see people arguing, on the other side you'll notice that God is working His ways to show LOVE between enemies. He's using other people/samaritan trying to fix the gap in between. If there's war and people keep on fighting, somehow you will realize that God is watching and he's waiting for His turn to make everything whole and united again. People may forgot to show love to one another but in time, in God's perfect time, people will realize that the purpose of humanity is not to create war but to show LOVE, and nothing else..

Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:06:41 PM

Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.
[/quote
Love really exist. Not all people feel hatred in their heart. I think you, you don't know how to love and to be love. Because you don't believe in love. Your heart is full of hatred. Learn how to love because its good for the heart.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:15:05 PM

I think it does, but it would actually depends on how you see love and how you define it. Although, it is true that hatred has been ravaging our societies now due to different reasons like anger, racism, divide and the likes. I think the deterrent for that hatred is love and compassion between people. I think it still exists because there are many movements that keep on promoting it, and people are being continuously reminded that there is no room for hate in this world. There are so many meanings and interpretations people have for love. Some say it's just a chemical reaction, some believe it is a feeling that insights change, while others say that it's a way to live without hurting others. I think, whatever meaning of love you feel to embrace, what's important is the fact that you show it to people and especially to yourself.

drpixou

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:58:47 PM

There are people who can't find their real love even they're looking for their whole life. So it's really hard to say .
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:08:55 PM

There are people who can't find their real love even they're looking for their whole life. So it's really hard to say .

If you are searching for true love, you will not find it.
If you are doing your best in order to love and help others, other people will give back this love and you will find and experience true love Smiley
It's universal law of giving and receiving.
Before we want to change others, we should change ourselves.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
chamaraprabhath

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:35:38 PM

yeh why not i love so much my girl friend and also she loves me so much. i know there are a lot of my friends do love seriously. some persons do love as a joke. but according to my opinion really love exists in every where.

daneel [●_●] Your Personal Cryptocurrency Smart Assistant ▬
\\ ▬▬ ICO > 29th January ▬▬ // (http://daneel.io)
nachobench

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:40:04 PM

i believe it has always existed. It still does. The question is “what kind of
Love does exists?” Love can be overwhelming, overrated and misleading
with some cases. Unconditional Love is what it’s all at. I hope that still is
around.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:11:48 PM

Yes, love really exist. We cannot live at peace with our family without loving, we cannot live in a very nice work, place without loving

posoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:45:31 PM

Yes Love really exist,but to find true Love has no effort of an individual, this has to be by divine connection. Many seems to think that love is what can be worked out, in the cause of the relationship, a lot of incompatibility will then begin to surface. Trying to work out relationship by one's ability does not usually end well, but when the relationship is built on Love and it has it's root and foundation in God, the Agape type of Love commanded by God will be discovered and will have an enduring and lasting Love  and married life.
legoplayer245

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:46:32 PM

Depending on your feelings I guess you may love nobody, for my luck I have a family and we all love each other til our last days.
sjl 2.0

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:07:50 PM

No, Love really exist. Sometimes we don't appreciate love through it's meaning but we feel it. Yes, you're correct that there is always war, fighting around the world but it doesn't mean that love don't exist at all. We must first love our self in order to love others. Love is all about respect, giving, sacrificing, waiting and patience, etc.
mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:47:02 AM

Yes, i love my wife since i started to know her better and we become one family, i really love her and my children very much, i also love my job. Therefore, love truly exist.

dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:18:25 AM

You wont find love in a "family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people", UNLESS you first find it in your own heart. The same goes for peace or sense of justice.

So yes, there is a love as a sister to hatred. For those, who choose to have space for them in their hearts.

Opposite of hatred is not love - it is apathy and ignorance.

Well said dude,
I find love within myself only, when I'm alone, same for the peace, and sense of appreciation for everything.
It's your choice if you wanted to be a part of a society full of bulshits and hatred. Love does exist, if you feel not it's because you're just letting yourself become a slave of those worldy emotions.

Yes it does. But why you are asking this question in the BTC forum lol

Hahaha.. Just help him dude

gigilsoup

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:30:30 AM

Think about this, your life is a result of love. Love conceived you in to your mother's womb. And love keeps you going and the reason why you are still living. Hence, love really do exist.
kagawawa

Activity: 314

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:09:13 AM

Love is really exist. Everyone will think that it's bullshit and none will understand, but just her. She brings me the most happiness.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:33:35 AM

True love really doesn't exist as long as you love each other no matter what happen, you can fight for your relationship what ever it takes through up and down,through thick and thin

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: