Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:56:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Love really exist ?  (Read 26614 times)
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:50:40 PM

What exist is God's love which is unconditional. Human beings would always have a reasons they found in the other person before they love, either looks, charcter / attitude, money etc
right. some loves but only their own selves. some are too selfish and greedy but anyway i believe they were not born like that, i believe in the inner part of their hearts love does exists. we were not born bad, it is our environment that makes us bad. it is usually the family back ground and the parent's upbringing that gives this bad influence.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smith136

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:46:33 PM

i believe despite what happening to the world love still exist, even a bad people they have special someone in their hearts. love comes in different ways so some might not see it or feel it directly.

bitminerox0621

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:27:57 AM

Love is a variety of different emotional and mental states, typically strongly and positively experienced, that ranges from deepest interpersonal affection to simple pleasure. Base on the bible

1 Corinthians 13:4-5: “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs."

Therefor it does exist, the first love we felt was from our parents, who gave everything without even asking back, was always there for us whatever happens. If you are existing right now, therefor you are a living proof that love exist! Smiley
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:49:06 AM

Yes, it is still exist...that's one thing that motivate us to live, to work and do things we always do for our loved ones for our family and friends, we lose our sight and feelings of love because we see many bad things happen in our world, and we wonder what is now happening, where is God in all these things that is happening... whether you accept it or not love exist and because of that we still alive.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
elash

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:11:28 AM

Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.
Yes of course love really exist because if love will not exist we are not here because our parents fell in love with each other first and because of love we are here in this world and most of all love really exist because Jusus died at the cross because of His love instead we are the one who will crucified but because of His love we receive the fruit of Holy spirit and the life eternal.  Smiley

spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:18:15 AM

Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.

It's sad that you feel that there is no love anymore. Since love is cheesy, I'll give out cheesy examples. The love of parents are a prime example. Alot o them love a child even before they are born and still inside their womb. They also feel the most hurt when these babies don't get to be born. Next the love of a pet, for me a dog, to their owners. It's pure and unadulterated. Even if you hurt them they still love you. These are just examples of it. So you just have to look for love to see it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:26:40 AM

Love is everywhere. Love is in each and every member of your family. Love is in your coworkers and even your job. Love is your passion about something whether you love to dance, write, sing or anything you'd like to create. Love is doing good things for your loved ones even for strangers. But most of all, Love is God. We love because He first loved us. And that is an amazing love.
arakuns

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:22:37 AM

Despite that fact that there so many fake love in this life, I believe true love still exist. Love exist between husband and wife, parents and their children, between brothers and sisters and the love of God towards man. But amongst the listed the greatest of them all is the love of God towards man!
smurfik32

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:31:01 AM

I think that the love exists, just not every person cope with it,  many people do not understand each other, they do not have mutual understanding, so love and good relationships will not be Wink
CryptoRage

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:38:11 AM

The only two things that humans can experience is love and fear.  While you can't control what happens in your life, you can control how you will live your life, either through love or fear.
rasmontalvo

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:47:20 AM

I'm sure it does. Just don't waste time with cheap people who are not interesting for you.. Love will come for sure.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:53:44 AM

I don’t understand why you feel that love does not exist. Even the most unfortunate people on this planet have had experienced love one way or another. For example, you made it this far in your life which meant your parents loved you as you were growing up. They took time to feed and put clothes on your back you when you were just a baby and they found ways to support your education; that alone is a strong counter-argument to your belief and solid proof of love.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:55:26 AM

The love really exist, real love is what we are. We feel broken after our one true love broke up with us. It is rather desire, fear of losing the feeling of love.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:19:51 AM

The love really exist, real love is what we are. We feel broken after our one true love broke up with us. It is rather desire, fear of losing the feeling of love.

Love does exist but you will never know the true meaning of it, especially the "true" love you are saying. You can't even define the love that you are talking about even the dictionaries, they can't really describe the true meaning of it because it is really complicated. You just know you love someone but you can never tell why, or you might say that you love someone even though you don't really know if it is really love or just lust.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Gintron

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:25:37 AM

I do believe love exist and that without love we cannot exist. Love is like air. We need to feel loved. We are social animals. For true love is inexhaustible; the more you give, the more you have. So go and give love and be amazed how much love will you receive back

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
KpopLord

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:36:00 AM

I badly want to experience true love, and I also want to make myself believe that my parents loved each other, which is the opposite of what my mother was always saying. She's always flaunting her first love story saying that she might have became the better version of herself if she married that guy, which is by the way a rich person.

I haven't experienced love aside from physical attractions. I only have love for my family, friends, and things. I am hoping to experience the true kind of love I've always read in wattpad.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:54:53 AM

I think that love is just everywhere around us. it is a form of absolute positive energy that we feel which can be passed and affect other people, things and animals. I still believe that love is something that is inevitable, no matter how worst a situation or a person is, with love it can be changed for the better.
bdsultana8

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:05:05 PM

Yes, i really exits the love. But it's use or abuses are depent in ownself. If we found the people they use love with bad minds. 
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:31:00 PM

Love and lust often confuse us. Actually, most of the themes of movies, songs, novels are not about love, but lust.how to distinguish it?
love test-resistant, ... lust fast ...
love appreciate ... lust take advantage of ...
Physical attractiveness is often one of the earliest signals of the growth of true Love, but it is not so true love so love really exists depending on how we feel it.
CoinOnTheBeach

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:04:43 PM

It might sound like a cliche, but if/when you have a child, you'll understand what (unconditional) love is and what it the meaning of life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: