Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:18:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Love really exist ?  (Read 26614 times)
Ethereum Token

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:55:50 AM

YES
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wena87

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:58:28 AM

Of course because we can't be as we are now if love doesn't exist. There will no peace if there's no love
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 04:53:38 AM

Of course because we can't be as we are now if love doesn't exist. There will no peace if there's no love
Do you think that the world exists precisely because of this feeling? It seems to me that the explanation is quite different. the world exists because there are arrangements, And that everyone wants to survive.
Howie1400

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:10:08 AM

Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.

sorry before, I do not agree if love is not everywhere. we all know that love is real and there in every aspect, for example in ourselves we love ourselves, we love our work and life, we love our family. so I do not agree if it says love does not exist. about love to fellow human beings is relative, depending on the person, feelings and emotions of everyone. every human being has their own egos that compels love for their lost humanity. I do not think there is any reason to hate others who are not guilty to us. I ask all of us to ask ourselves why are we hating innocent people to us? I feel the person who feels love is not everywhere is a person who never felt happiness.
Nuwannrl3518

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:48:04 AM

According to my experiences the love does exist. If we feel doing wrong thing to our partner, we should think about he or she. If I do such a thing, we are dishonoring the partner. You should give maximum respect to your partner.

w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:55:23 AM

Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.

Of course it does. Mostly, when people hear the word love, they often think about a person. However, there are many kinds of love, like for animals, for places, for objects, for hobbies and more. So, we cannot say that there isn't really love because we feel it and we know it's there.
youarehere

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:03:29 AM

i do believe the love exist because without it there will be no sacrifices and courage to fight someone
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:38:02 AM

That is the question that each individual must ask himself alone. Love is something that needs to be embraced. Every one of us has his own ideology that represents the love itself. It is something that every one of us had experienced at some point in our life. Humans are sensitive beings and feelings for other people are prevailing in different situations and different places. The family is the first thing man loves in his life. Afcorsee, considering that we are talking about humans, material things can be loved too but with different emotions. Love does exist and if someone hasn't experienced real love yet he must be patient cause it will come eventually.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 08:16:52 AM

Yes, it does. You just need to feel it, understand it. It is starting within yourself, you just need to know how to appreciate it. I believe that love is really existing.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
aerodynamic1

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:04:32 AM

Yes.
moshiul13

Activity: 330

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:11:15 AM

yes, obviously love exist.Parents loves their child ,similarly child loves their parents.People love to eat special food.Again some love nature.So, love is everywhere in the world.
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:15:55 AM

Some people think love is fake until they fall in love. By psychologists this feeling relates to empathy and not everyone have this sense.
SamPo

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:33:14 PM

Love is the greatest thing ever created and yes it occurs and exiat every wher, to every one and what ever kind of lovw ia that you can find and have it free and without conditions.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:04:36 PM

Love is the greatest thing ever created and yes it occurs and exiat every wher, to every one and what ever kind of lovw ia that you can find and have it free and without conditions.

It can't be denied. It's as real as hate is. We're not going to be living in a world as comfortable and livable as this if love isn't real. It's balancr and though we're hearing a lot more about hate these days, love is very much alive by simple actions of simple people

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
impower_man

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:53:34 PM

Some people think love is fake until they fall in love. By psychologists this feeling relates to empathy and not everyone have this sense.
Love exists. I myself did not believe in this until I met my beloved wife, whom I have been happy with for 8 years.
Cyprierer

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:22:07 PM

Yes, love does exist, but not everyone can see and feel it. In order to see more love around you first need to learn most selflessly to give love to everyone around no matter what.
harryxx

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:29:54 PM

Love exist but I think it depends on everyone's perspectives. And I guess most of we see is negativity and hatred in social medias so we thought that love is gone or doesn't really exist.
raku

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:31:35 PM

If we believe that it truly exists then it is, believing that it exists gives us the will to show true love to others, making them also believe.
cehh01

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:43:56 PM

I always believe that love exists, because a mother must love her child and husband and a father must love his wife and his child.
johny1512

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:59:13 PM

love really exists even it is everywhere but we have to find it near us and within ourselves and we should spread this love and peace in the society so that results in the defeat of hate and terror..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: