Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:11:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future!  (Read 15683 times)
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:17:56 PM

I think since the chart is so high now it would be a bad time to invest as it will go down soon.
With that said, if you don't care then you should buy and hold to help the price go up. Smiley
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:19:16 AM

The truth is, I wish I could go back in early 2000 when bitcoin was not that valuable. I wish I knew it earlier, but sadly those time will never be the same again. Currently, it's honestly hard to gain  bitcoin. I really dont habe the idea if you can do what that 12 years old child did before. Its like bitcoins were just abundant precious rock before then suddenly turned to limited gold. I still believe that it is wise to invest with bitcoin. The future is really bright with it.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:34:28 AM

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.
Thats the reason for which people are crazy to buy bitcoins.Even gold investors have started to reconsider their decision o buying gold and have started buying bitcoins.Bitcoin has become a life changer for many people.Some people have aim to collect 21 BTC and join the 21 BTC club to enjoy a happy retired life.

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:05:03 AM

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.
Thats the reason for which people are crazy to buy bitcoins.Even gold investors have started to reconsider their decision o buying gold and have started buying bitcoins.Bitcoin has become a life changer for many people.Some people have aim to collect 21 BTC and join the 21 BTC club to enjoy a happy retired life.
Bitcoins value is accelerating with every passing day and it is supplying its holders with huge profits. This is one of the reasons due to which it is getting attention of masses and has forced gold investors to take another look at their investments. Many are now indulging into bitcoins to secure a luxurious future which is best for their own betterment.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:31:08 AM

The truth is, I wish I could go back in early 2000 when bitcoin was not that valuable. I wish I knew it earlier, but sadly those time will never be the same again. Currently, it's honestly hard to gain  bitcoin. I really dont habe the idea if you can do what that 12 years old child did before. Its like bitcoins were just abundant precious rock before then suddenly turned to limited gold. I still believe that it is wise to invest with bitcoin. The future is really bright with it.
trusting this investment would give us opportunity to gain a lots of earnings after 3-5 years no one knows what can be the value
after that years come but surely a lots of possibility that the value will really move upwards so just trust and make your move
invest now and see what will happen next.
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:43:20 AM

I'm sure that volotility will be high, but bitcoin will grow and now I'm seriously thinking about investing. It is a pity that the rate is already so high that it is not so easy to buy it.
Hiluxury Bitcoin

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:05:59 PM

The story certainly inspires all bitcoin users, to constantly remind us that investing in bitcoin if done right will certainly get a good profit and have a chance to be successful with bitcoin.

Yeah and I think we should also recommend bitcoins to people around us including our friends and family as we are also here because of some other person who told us about bitcoins so I think we should continue this chain and more users will help in taking price to higher level in future.
If it is about prices then it is maintain the same or increase every day because prices of bitcoin are getting too faster. So i would say that bitcoin is increasing on daily based  which cannot be stop so i would like to say that bitcoin will continuously run and goes in progress that will never end and maintain the same image so i would like to say that prices are getting high.

--------------------Trustdice.win - Fair gaming platform built on blockchain technology--------------------
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:37:11 PM

That's nice idea. The question is, will the price of btc increase or it will fall down Huh
I think the price of bitcoin will increase in the future so that you need to invest in bitcoin and investing in bitcoin will help to become millionaire in the future. In addition to that, investing in bitcoin is a great idea because it will help you to make and gain more money and its very effective.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:58:29 PM

yes the story of 12-year-old boy is very familiar to the bitcoiner's ear.

it is the inspiration of most people and beginners, how to change life to the better.

valov88

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:04:10 PM

Does anybody believe, that BTC will reach such a high price that one could become a millionare by owning a few bitcoins?

3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:06:02 PM

That boy became famous due to his razor sharp instincts and heavy confidence in the value of bitcoin. Kudos to him all the way. I personally would most probably have bought an xbox or playstation with that money back in the day. This is what you call smart investment for a beautiful future.

Feri577

Activity: 277

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:06:20 PM

The idea was perfect and I started to do so I began to invest little by little for future savings in order to become a millionaire, and this is the right time. Grin
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:10:35 PM

bitcoin is the best option for long term investment and I know that when I joined this network in 2011, at that time I was just a normal kid so I don't have any earning source so all I can do is just see the price going up and down. at that time I know exactly that it is gonna cross 1000usd one day but I can not invest because I don't have any money at that time. but today time has changed a little. I am making money and making my assets and Bitcoin is also at a very high position but it still has to reach a lot higher than that.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:12:57 PM

Inspiring story, and great that he became a bitcoin millionaire because of his grandmother . But the thing is not everyone 's parents are the same and not going to college can be a really bad step or a good step.  Going for bitcoin and not for college may not be everyone 's cup of tea.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:37:21 PM

Lucky kid this really shows that it pays to be an early bird!
And to be honest at the end of it all this remains to be a motivational story that might work for some people and will not work for you but it wouldnt hurt anybody if you invested a thousand dollars in a promising project...who knows you might be the next millionaire on the block
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:38:28 PM

Bitcoin has been found to be the most high return giving investment nowadays.Nothing could match it in giving high return,even the gold and other stocks.Early birds in bitcoin are really lucky enough to enjoy such huge benefits today.Bitcoin price has almost increased seven times of its previous price just an year ago.I think that early birds in bitcoin deserve the benefits they enjoy today.Bitcoin getting legalized in most countries,mass adoption in many countries,acceptance of bitcoin by many companies are some of the added factors for increasing price of bitcoin.Even gold investors too are nowadays getting attracted towards bitcoin.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
gajebo

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:21:15 PM

this is the hope of all who hold bitcoin, me too. hoping the next few years will be able to reach 2x from now.

but if we are fixated on bitcoin it is very tiring, I have to look for something else. such as allcoin, yes there are some coins that can be profitable.
jb77889

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:35:07 PM

This is a very interesting and inspiring story, however, I feel that we should not do the same things a person did just because they gained wealth or a positive result through it, rather, we should make our own choices and our own decisions on how we could earn more and utilize our resources to live better and have financial freedom.
assyla

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:57:27 PM

Yes nothing is impossible. If you start now to do something to change your life, your achievement will be nearer and nearer so that you may grab it easily. This story is interesting and inspiring. So that I think people will start to challenge themselves to take a risk and to do something.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:56:34 AM

the price of the bitcoin when initially no more than $1, and today has reached more than $4500, if I buy 1000 btc time, obviously I'm a millionaire, it is true that invest bitcoin can make millionaires..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: