Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:14:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 384374 times)
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 12:31:56 AM

Yesterday, I sued Terrahash for $10,000 in small claims court in Santa Clara County. A friend also initiated a small claims action against Amir and Terrahash for $10,000.  It only cost $100 to file the suit un small claims court Grin.  I am confident that I will prevail.  Amir, if you are reading this you will find my phone number on your office door.  You already know that you will lose in court. 

Before filing I went to Terrahash's office but Amir was not there. Taped on the door of Terrahash's office was a 4 day eviction notice  from the landlord for failure to pay $1050 in rent (I have a picture of the eviction notice).  It was obvious that Amir has been sleeping in the office.  Clothes were heaped everywhere and there was a couch in the office that was not there before.  Someone else discovered that Amir has been sleeping in his office at night, probably trying to duck people who are looking for him, and they served him on 11/04 with a lawsuit for fraud ( Case Number 1-13-CV-254284). Mail visible through the front door including a letter from Paypal to Terrahash (I have a picture of the letter)  LOL..  The components were not in the office but I can confirm they did indeed exist because I saw them on previous visits to Terrahash. 

Amir is digging himself a very deep hole.   Instead of paying back everyone owed a refund, Amir, seems  hiding.  Terrahash will not be able to dissolve the company if there are unsettled legal claims against the company.  If Terrahash files for chapter 7 bankruptcy the company will have to provide financial statements and account for the Bitcoin that was refunded by Yifu.  If Amir tries to run with the Bitcoin he will open himself up to criminal prosecution by the Santa Clara District Attorney's office for Fraud.  The noose is tightening on Amir.  Fuck a 50% refund.  I'm owed money and I want it back now.

Many of you are owed refunds by Terrahash.  Contact the Santa Clara County District Attorney's office and file a complaint.  See:  http://www.sccgov.org/sites/da/prosecution/DistrictAttorneyDepartments/Pages/Consumerprotectionunit.aspx
If enough people owed a refund start calling the District Attorney's office they will take action.  Protect your rights, get your money back, pick up the phone and call the District Attorney's office:

Mediation and Enforcement
Consumer Protection Div.
70 W. Hedding St., West Wing
San Jose, CA 95110
Email: consumer_mediation@da.sccgov.org
Phone: (408) 792-2880​​

A hard copy claim form is here:
http://www.sccgov.org/sites/da/prosecution/DistrictAttorneyDepartments/Documents/DA_ConsumerComplaintForm-paper.pdf

You may also file a lawsuit against Terrahash in Santa Clara County small claims court. See:  http://www.scscourt.org/court_divisions/small_claims/small_claims_home.shtml
Your lawsuit will be heard by the court about 30 days from the date you file.

AMIR, IN THE EVENT YOU READ THIS:
You assured me on multiple occasions that I would receive a full refund, the last time in front of a witness (my wife).  I've made a good faith effort to work with you.  I warned you that if you did not refund 100% of my order I would sue to recover my money.  Any asset that you have I am coming after.  Any cars, cash, BTC, property, I will put a lien on.  I am going to get my money back.  I will dog you until you pay me, count on it.   You now have two more cases pending against you.  Give me my money now or I'll see you in court.

/Golf clap!  You sir have finally figured out the only way to communicate with TH now is through the legal system.

I am very surprised that a group of TH victims have not started to work together to retain legal counsel and pursue this matter in what appears to be the only way left to put any pressure on TH what so ever. I presume TH is happy it's not happening as well...
justmyname

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 01:38:06 AM

Yesterday, I sued Terrahash for $10,000 in small claims court in Santa Clara County. A friend also initiated a small claims action against Amir and Terrahash for $10,000.  It only cost $100 to file the suit un small claims court Grin.  I am confident that I will prevail.  Amir, if you are reading this you will find my phone number on your office door.  You already know that you will lose in court. 

Before filing I went to Terrahash's office but Amir was not there. Taped on the door of Terrahash's office was a 4 day eviction notice  from the landlord for failure to pay $1050 in rent (I have a picture of the eviction notice).  It was obvious that Amir has been sleeping in the office.  Clothes were heaped everywhere and there was a couch in the office that was not there before.  Someone else discovered that Amir has been sleeping in his office at night, probably trying to duck people who are looking for him, and they served him on 11/04 with a lawsuit for fraud ( Case Number 1-13-CV-254284). Mail visible through the front door including a letter from Paypal to Terrahash (I have a picture of the letter)  LOL..  The components were not in the office but I can confirm they did indeed exist because I saw them on previous visits to Terrahash. 

Amir is digging himself a very deep hole.   Instead of paying back everyone owed a refund, Amir, seems  hiding.  Terrahash will not be able to dissolve the company if there are unsettled legal claims against the company.  If Terrahash files for chapter 7 bankruptcy the company will have to provide financial statements and account for the Bitcoin that was refunded by Yifu.  If Amir tries to run with the Bitcoin he will open himself up to criminal prosecution by the Santa Clara District Attorney's office for Fraud.  The noose is tightening on Amir.  Fuck a 50% refund.  I'm owed money and I want it back now.

Many of you are owed refunds by Terrahash.  Contact the Santa Clara County District Attorney's office and file a complaint.  See:  http://www.sccgov.org/sites/da/prosecution/DistrictAttorneyDepartments/Pages/Consumerprotectionunit.aspx
If enough people owed a refund start calling the District Attorney's office they will take action.  Protect your rights, get your money back, pick up the phone and call the District Attorney's office:

Mediation and Enforcement
Consumer Protection Div.
70 W. Hedding St., West Wing
San Jose, CA 95110
Email: consumer_mediation@da.sccgov.org
Phone: (408) 792-2880​​

A hard copy claim form is here:
http://www.sccgov.org/sites/da/prosecution/DistrictAttorneyDepartments/Documents/DA_ConsumerComplaintForm-paper.pdf

You may also file a lawsuit against Terrahash in Santa Clara County small claims court. See:  http://www.scscourt.org/court_divisions/small_claims/small_claims_home.shtml
Your lawsuit will be heard by the court about 30 days from the date you file.

AMIR, IN THE EVENT YOU READ THIS:
You assured me on multiple occasions that I would receive a full refund, the last time in front of a witness (my wife).  I've made a good faith effort to work with you.  I warned you that if you did not refund 100% of my order I would sue to recover my money.  Any asset that you have I am coming after.  Any cars, cash, BTC, property, I will put a lien on.  I am going to get my money back.  I will dog you until you pay me, count on it.   You now have two more cases pending against you.  Give me my money now or I'll see you in court.

/Golf clap!  You sir have finally figured out the only way to communicate with TH now is through the legal system.

I am very surprised that a group of TH victims have not started to work together to retain legal counsel and pursue this matter in what appears to be the only way left to put any pressure on TH what so ever. I presume TH is happy it's not happening as well...

How do you know it isn't happening? A lawyer might advise them to no longer post on this forum.
gjgjg

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 02:01:28 AM

Amir is digging himself a very deep hole.   Instead of paying back everyone owed a refund, Amir, seems  hiding. 

this gives the man a human dimension he himself has undermined by not being communicative. certainly doesnt give the feeling that hes living a luxury scam fulled life with sun and cocktails...

if he would just reach out and try to represent himself and explain why he hasnt refunded etc... could go a long way. maybe he has some communication-phobia like condition, maybe hes just terrified... were humans on this side too amin! come out of hiding and talk!

...even after having said all that, because he is not talking, my imagination has kicked back in again to fill the info vaccum and now im still imagining the worst so im gona give the DA office a shout. thanks for posting this bankbtc

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
bankbtc

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 02:22:04 AM

Pictures of the Terrahash eviction notice and the Paypal letter are here:   http://www.flickr.com/photos/61178511@N04/
btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 02:24:06 AM

Pictures of the Terrahash eviction notice and the Paypal letter are here:   http://www.flickr.com/photos/61178511@N04/

Would you mind posting these to imgur too please? I'm on an iPad at the moment and want to update the reddit thread.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
bankbtc

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 02:55:47 AM

btceic, Imgur pictures are here:  http://imgur.com/a/2VWKv
btceic

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 02:58:18 AM

btceic, Imgur pictures are here:  http://imgur.com/a/2VWKv

Thanks bankbtc

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
CommanderVenus

Activity: 258

Zoinks! Its the Miner Miner Forty-Niner!

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 03:15:28 AM

Im digging the latest posts. All of this could have been avoided if they just stayed in contact with their customers. haha

BTC: 1VenusEubcLC9W7ykckHbdEzo5MVhPmCb
NXT: 15182624396855992605
BTQ: 14b2QFPwFtBC3tcRW9F61aaRXP2ns3fh1m
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 03:47:09 AM

Hmmm.............

Amir living in the office.

Eviction notice posted.

Ain't no money folks.

Sue away to your heart's content but you cannot get blood from a turnip and the turnip in this case is Terrahash.

It's over and the money is gone.

Good night and good luck!

My $.02.

Smiley

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Bitcoin Scammer

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 05:46:29 AM

Have we learned anything yet here? Or is there still diehard fans left clinging on to rescue boat.

DON'T GET SCAMMED, CHECK FIRST = Bitcoinscammers.com
gbx

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 05:55:20 AM

Hmmm.............

Eviction notice posted.

Ain't no money folks.

Sue away to your heart's content but you cannot get blood from a turnip and the turnip in this case is Terrahash.

My $.02.

Smiley

And you saw all that with just one eye?  I wonder what you could do with two.

Seriously folks...

People are still PayPal refunding... I'm sure Amir is watching the rise of BTC and the PayPal notices in his email come in and pacing in his 10 x 10 home jail.

He'll soon realize that he can't hide forever... and I'm sure PayPal will be first in line to collect on his import ass.  Or maybe that's it.  He was deported.

Naw, he's reading this thread and hanging onto every word.  You can't take in that kind of money and feel good about it.  I'm sure he's looking over his shoulder every second of the day.  Overanalyzing cars in his rear view....  or at least he should be doing that...
bankbtc

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 06:18:04 AM

Hmmm.............

Eviction notice posted.
Ain't no money folks.
My $.02.

Smiley

What causes you to believe that Terrahash doesn't have any money?  Do you know what happened to the refund from Yifu for the Avalon chips?  Amir can't spend the BTC without opening himself up to Fraud charges for illegal conveyance of property.  The fact is pre-order customer money doesn't belong to Amir.  

Why accept a loss when there are paths available to get your money back?  Contact the Santa Clara County District Attorney's Office, join a lawsuit, or file in small claims court.
A judgement is good for ten years.  Any income, assets or real property is fair game to attach with a lien.  A dissolution of Terrahash cannot proceed without satisfying the corporation's creditors.  A Chapter 7 bankruptcy won't happen without a full financial accounting and addressing the BTC refund from Yifu.   Amir is between a rock and hard spot now.   If he runs he's facing an Interpol Red Notice.  

It's game on.

LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 11:01:31 AM

Interpol has no police powers, contrary to popular belief.

Interpol is only an information sharing agency.

A "Red Notice" is like of like a Red Badge of Courage as Red Notices are given to all sorts of people, mostly based on who doesn't like who.

Terrahash is broke, the money is gone and a bankruptcy proceeding is not far from coming.

Chances are the principals are protected by the corporate veil and you'll not be able to go after them, absent fraud and good luck proving that one.

You can get all the judgements you want but if there is no money to be had as I believe to be the case here, you will be sucking wind.

The money is gone.

Face it.

It's over.

My $.02.

Corporations For Crypto
gbx

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 12:40:17 PM

A "Red Notice" is like of like a Red Badge of Courage as Red Notices are given to all sorts of people, mostly based on who doesn't like who.

Terrahash is broke, the money is gone and a bankruptcy proceeding is not far from coming.

Chances are the principals are protected by the corporate veil and you'll not be able to go after them, absent fraud and good luck proving that one.

You can get all the judgements you want but if there is no money to be had as I believe to be the case here, you will be sucking wind.

The money is gone.

Face it.

It's over.

My $.02.

Like I said earlier, for someone who doesn't have a dog in this fight.  You sure are verbose and encouraging with your two cent thoughts.

Just kidding about the encouraging part.

Based on earlier calculations, Amir took in quite a bit of money.  And traces of the bitcoin wallet look like there is still something there, and it is well beyond the value of "broke".

So even if he could only refund 1/2 back when in September.  BTC value has spiked considerably and he should have a tidy sum left over after refunding everyone 100 percent.  It's too bad someone in the community can't reach out to him for some mentorship on how to right a completely fucked up situation.  Yifu?
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 12:52:38 PM

It's too bad someone in the community can't reach out to him for some mentorship on how to right a completely fucked up situation.  Yifu?

Tom would be a much better mentor than Yifu in this case.  If Tom was running this show he would have refunded everyone is USD on this run up and walked away with a hefty profit!  TH looks like they could have hit a miracle card on the river but still don't know the river card gave him the nuts!!!
btceic

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 12:54:20 PM

To be completely petty about this, I still want an apology from Bargrahics.

Tad3j

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 02:36:19 PM

It's too bad someone in the community can't reach out to him for some mentorship on how to right a completely fucked up situation.  Yifu?

Tom would be a much better mentor than Yifu in this case.  If Tom was running this show he would have refunded everyone is USD on this run up and walked away with a hefty profit!  TH looks like they could have hit a miracle card on the river but still don't know the river card gave him the nuts!!!

I think Amir would do that, but somehow he is not able to. However this is the best solution to work out for everyone. While he can be sued, someone can take a lot money from him, but for the BTC customers won't left anything then. It has to be someone that is in contact with Amir and settle things right!
btceic

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 02:42:07 PM

I think Amir would do that, but somehow he is not able to. However this is the best solution to work out for everyone. While he can be sued, someone can take a lot money from him, but for the BTC customers won't left anything then. It has to be someone that is in contact with Amir and settle things right!

Are you guys forgetting about Jason? He was/is the ceo, he is probably just as liable IMHO.

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 02:48:45 PM

Are you guys forgetting about Jason? He was/is the ceo, he is probably just as liable IMHO.

I personally don't know the management or ownership structure of what I am assuming is a privately held LLC.  I was speaking of the company and not an individual/s within the organization.
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 03:19:19 PM

The money is gone.

Face it.

It's over.

My $.02.

Like I said earlier, for someone who doesn't have a dog in this fight.  You sure are verbose and encouraging with your two cent thoughts.

Just kidding about the encouraging part.

Based on earlier calculations, Amir took in quite a bit of money.  And traces of the bitcoin wallet look like there is still something there, and it is well beyond the value of "broke".

So even if he could only refund 1/2 back when in September.  BTC value has spiked considerably and he should have a tidy sum left over after refunding everyone 100 percent.  It's too bad someone in the community can't reach out to him for some mentorship on how to right a completely fucked up situation.  Yifu?

Well, if there is money there, good luck finding it!

Can't refund, can't pay the rent, sleeps in the office.........

Read like a broke-assed mofo to me!

Wink

My $.02.

Corporations For Crypto
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: