Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:31:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 [1355] 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 03:33:02 AM

Hey guys, I have applied for the deeponion airdrop last week but my application was declined and no specific reason was mentioned. Can I apply for airdrop again? Also as slack is down how can I get to know the reason behind my declined application.

have you registered on official forum deeponion.org?  since you're declined, i suggest you continue to be active here.  apply after 2 weeks, maybe you'll have higher chance of getting accepted.  the mods are quite strict in accepting airdrop applicants, but the rewards are high.  so be active, participate in discussions, and contribute if you can.  goodluck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 03:34:10 AM

Hey guys, I have applied for the deeponion airdrop last week but my application was declined and no specific reason was mentioned. Can I apply for airdrop again? Also as slack is down how can I get to know the reason behind my declined application.

You can apply again but make sure you are complaint with the rules. If you get declined again you may be blacklisted and then you will have an uphill climb to being accepted. Make sure you have 10 quality (50 character +) posts in the last 7 days and you need to have joined bitcointalk before Sept 1.
Thanks for your reply. I have followed all rules. But how can u know the reason for why my application was Declined??

What he failed to articulate was that those are the absolute bear bones minimum rules. There are a lot of members trying to get into this drop so maybe doing the exact minimum isnt going to cut it.

If you show quality in your posting and post a few times in this ann and stay active with the project as well as active on official forums there is a good chance you will get accepted. Sadly most

people try to abuse the airdrop system and just post the least they can and try to collect the most they can. This isnt good for Deep Onion and this isnt good for bitcointalk. I hope that clarifies things

Nothing bothers me more than seeing people do the bare minimum.

You hit the nail on the head here riskthebiscuit - Unless you're an active person, someone willing to contribute, or someone who is eager to learn so that he can help others, this probably isn't for you. The whole community can probably attest to the fact that I'm a welcoming guy. I want this to be huge. If you read these posts, you'll see exactly what is needed from you to be accepted.

Nobody can spell it out for you. You need to figure out what is missing, then ask yourself if you're willing to do what is needed to get in.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:42:22 AM

You can apply again but make sure you are complaint with the rules. If you get declined again you may be blacklisted and then you will have an uphill climb to being accepted. Make sure you have 10 quality (50 character +) posts in the last 7 days and you need to have joined bitcointalk before Sept 1.
Thanks for your reply. I have followed all rules. But how can u know the reason for why my application was Declined??

What he failed to articulate was that those are the absolute bear bones minimum rules. There are a lot of members trying to get into this drop so maybe doing the exact minimum isnt going to cut it.

If you show quality in your posting and post a few times in this ann and stay active with the project as well as active on official forums there is a good chance you will get accepted. Sadly most

people try to abuse the airdrop system and just post the least they can and try to collect the most they can. This isnt good for Deep Onion and this isnt good for bitcointalk. I hope that clarifies things

You hit the nail on the head here riskthebiscuit - Unless you're an active person, someone willing to contribute, or someone who is eager to learn so that he can help others, this probably isn't for you. The whole community can probably attest to the fact that I'm a welcoming guy. I want this to be huge. If you read these posts, you'll see exactly what is needed from you to be accepted.

Nobody can spell it out for you. You need to figure out what is missing, then ask yourself if you're willing to do what is needed to get in.
I'm actually surprised how many people are having difficulties with clearing all the rules to join the airdrop. It's a fairly simple list that can't possibly take longer than 30 minutes to tick off if you don't count the time that you would spend on your weekly posts...
It sure feels like people don't even try to read the rules at all sometimes.
themonkii

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 03:52:43 AM

Hey guys!

Good news - this weeks lottery is already up to.....

84 DeepOnions Lottery Pot!!

Get in for as little as 1 onion, or add weight to your wager for higher odds of winning!

5% is donated back to charity on behalf of DeepOnion.

altfinance

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:55:19 AM

Yes, it is true that getting into the airdrop list is very difficult now because the devs are very strict. But they are strict for a reason. And that is to filter out the cheaters that are using multiple accounts to get more coins or filter out applicants who just want the dump the coins they get without regards to the project and the community. This is unfair to other members who believe and contribute so that deep onion can grow and develop and be known in the industry.

If we think about it for a moment, if we follow the rules correctly, the requirements to continually get the airdrops are very easy compared to the bounty you get when you receive your DO coins airdrops. How many coins do the airdrops participants get? Around 500 to 700 coins right? At the time of this writing, trade value of DO is $0.9, so you get around $630 per airdrop. Granted you can only spend 10% of that to keep receiving the airdrops. Or you can convert $63x4 = $252 per month. But still, you get a good investment for a very promising coin. And for what? They all just want you to make 10 (50 character) quality posts per week. Only 10 quality posts! Is that really that hard? You can make that 2 posts per day man. You can spend about 30 minutes to an hour to think about 2 quality posts. Heck, some of you spend hours watching youtube or your favorite tv shows wasting time. In DeepOnion, you just spend 30 min to 1 hour to think about a good quality post and you get around $600/week investment or $252 per month! Don't tell me you folks can't do that or that you think it is very difficulty to do. I don't believe you.

Just my two cents. If you need help or some advice or some info, I can help. I did a lot of reading after joining the DO forum, you can send me a PM. I'm soldier100 in DO forums.  Good luck guys! Enjoy and appreciate your airdrops! Don't do something stupid and get yourself blacklisted. I hope to join you some day. I'm still working to earn my badges. Smiley

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy: ┈┊
█ █  Linkedin Twitter Youtube Discord RedditFacebook Whitepaper Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:57:51 AM

I'm actually surprised how many people are having difficulties with clearing all the rules to join the airdrop. It's a fairly simple list that can't possibly take longer than 30 minutes to tick off if you don't count the time that you would spend on your weekly posts...

I haven't been accepted yet, but I'm sure I will be, because I read the rules and spend a lot of time on the forums.  I'll be sure to make a log of my posts after when I do get accepted, to show people how easy it is to get accepted, too.  I've been anticipating joining this airdrop for a long time, I've bought ONIONs, I'm hungry for more.  I have to limit my IRL onion intake, due to stomach issues, but I can eat as many online ONIONS as I can afford, hear me?  DeepOnion is destined for top 25 marketcap minimum, let us do the math... $240,000,000 / 25,000,000 coins = $9.6/coin and some of these airdrops are over 500 coins!  That's over $4,500 dollar a week!  Even at today's price its a load.  People treat this like a required gimme, without any effort put in on their part.

The devs aren't letting it through their barriers and I'm really happy about it.  We own ONIONs, every bit as much as the devs, and I think they're really in good hands with this team.  You're part of an advertisement team, now.  You need to check the rules.  You need to not complain when they change.  You need to do the little work required of you!  These people that just want a gimme without logging in once in the morning and once at night with a genuine thought in their brain have turned to FUD before our eyes.  Sick!  Disgusting!  Good thing for us, the community is really strong and are voting in large numbers for ONIONs and will get ONIONs on Bittrex.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
themonkii

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 03:58:36 AM

Its laziness, then they complain that we kick them out, or that somehow its our fault for their failure to take 15 mins to actually review the information that grants them BUCKETS of Onions every week. Then, because they were blacklisted, they throw a tantrum and Fud.

Please guys, just follow the basic rules, and continue to celebrate this amazing coin with us Smiley

CryptoGrinder

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:06:12 AM

Yes, it is true that getting into the airdrop list is very difficult now because the devs are very strict. But they are strict for a reason. And that is to filter out the cheaters that are using multiple accounts to get more coins or filter out applicants who just want the dump the coins they get without regards to the project and the community. This is unfair to other members who believe and contribute so that deep onion can grow and develop and be known in the industry.

If we think about it for a moment, if we follow the rules correctly, the requirements to continually get the airdrops are very easy compared to the bounty you get when you receive your DO coins airdrops. How many coins do the airdrops participants get? Around 500 to 700 coins right? At the time of this writing, trade value of DO is $0.9, so you get around $630 per airdrop. Granted you can only spend 10% of that to keep receiving the airdrops. Or you can convert $63x4 = $252 per month. But still, you get a good investment for a very promising coin. And for what? They all just want you to make 10 (50 character) quality posts per week. Only 10 quality posts! Is that really that hard? You can make that 2 posts per day man. You can spend about 30 minutes to an hour to think about 2 quality posts. Heck, some of you spend hours watching youtube or your favorite tv shows wasting time. In DeepOnion, you just spend 30 min to 1 hour to think about a good quality post and you get around $600/week investment or $252 per month! Don't tell me you folks can't do that or that you think it is very difficulty to do. I don't believe you.

Just my two cents. If you need help or some advice or some info, I can help. I did a lot of reading after joining the DO forum, you can send me a PM. I'm soldier100 in DO forums.  Good luck guys! Enjoy and appreciate your airdrops! Don't do something stupid and get yourself blacklisted. I hope to join you some day. I'm still working to earn my badges. Smiley

Two brilliant minds here think very similar things!  You made your comment while I was typing mine!   Grin Grin  My midnight slightly intoxicated brain published mine slower, though.  I have a question for you and for all of DeepOnion, really.  Do we think it is wise to call it DO?  ONIONs are clearly DeepOnions, it is in the ticker, but DO is a verb... what does it mean?  Remember that new members to a group are prone to confusion.  DO... is it Dollar Online?  Did he mean Doge?  Do I need to DO something else?  As a DeepOnion holder, you are the face of DeepOnion ALWAYS and I think you should keep to simple terms when making comments that aren't direct replies.  This is not to denigrate you, but to open up a discussion!  I say, keep it ONION, as it is everywhere known.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yaunzunsha

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:08:14 AM

That also happened to me. I haven't reapplied yet. Don't rush in re-applying because if you get declined again, you could be blacklisted. This is also the advice given by some mods in the deeponion.org forum. Here's what you should do.

-Read and re-read the instructions. Make sure you understand the fine details of the instructions.
-Check if you have correctly put in the required signature for your rank.
-Check if you have put in the DO wallet address. Don't use the Novaexcahnge DO wallet address, many people had problems when they used that with regards to their airdrops.
-Check if you made required 10 quality posts per week in bitcointalk.
-Join the deeponion.org forum, participate in the community. If you have some skills like video creation, article writing, and graphic design, you coin join the bounties. This is another way to get DO coins if you are not part of the airdrop.
-Join the DO slack channel. For now the slack channel has been clamped down due to some perpetrating scams on unsuspecting members.
-Conintue making quality posts in bitcointalk and deeponion.org forum sites.
-After a week or two, if you think you are ready and have complied with all requirements, that's the time to re-apply. By this time, you should have read already the other tips given to you in the DO forum.

Good luck!
Yes, be patient
I would have liked to be rejected, eager to re-apply to join
But I think, and so the management staff to deal with my request may have been a week or two
I still slowly to avoid I did not notice where there is an error
So I just withdrew the application
Hope we can join!
themonkii

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 04:08:20 AM

I love it - so true. It makes me cringe when I hear people complain about not having enough time to make 10 posts...like, are you serious??

Anyways, there are a ton of quality people in here that DO go above, and beyond in their efforts to help this great community - to you guys, let me say you're very much appreciated!!

Morchid

Activity: 586
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:13:05 AM

Hello Everyone!

Made some new banners we can use to post on websites or use for advertising purposes.

I made 8 of the most popular sizes which are:
200x200, 250x250, 300x250, 336x280, 468x60, 728x90, 160x600, 300x600

I have attached the PSD files incase you want to translate to other languages. You can download at the official DeepOnion forums:
https://www.deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-website-google-adword-banners-by-doglover-v2.3880/

I did a simple design that gives more attention to what we actually offer and the "Learn More" button. This is a technique which works best and gets the most clicks from the experience I have.

This is just my second set. You can get my previous set from here:
https://www.deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-website-google-adword-banners-by-doglover.3660/

Have a great day/evening! Smiley
CryptoGrinder

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:16:01 AM

I love it - so true. It makes me cringe when I hear people complain about not having enough time to make 10 posts...like, are you serious??

Anyways, there are a ton of quality people in here that DO go above, and beyond in their efforts to help this great community - to you guys, let me say you're very much appreciated!!

You are welcome, Monkey!  The more excited I become about this community, the more I want to post anywhere.  DeepOnion will be a model for all communities to come after it.  You'll see more in my forum moderation application, but I think the system you've set forth is revolutionary from the 40 weeks, to the "freeness" of it all.  Great books and art started this way.  'John Dies at the End' was an online freebie, now it is a movie.  But, being a part of DeepOnion isn't like sharing a book over the internet with friends, it is about sharing the onus of your fellows.  You need to represent ONION, if you own it.  Being a part of this is like a part-time/full-time job as far as the money you can make, and you should welcome others with open arms to it.

If others want to join the airdrop, break bread with them, if others want to sell, let them embrace the speed with which they can do so (they'll be back), and if they want to factlessly FUD... well, banhammer the Hell out of them, if you are given the chance!  Wink

kingboonz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:17:07 AM

Just been on twitter again  Roll Eyes #DeepOnion  Grin

I posted this on there a few hours ago answering a person, its an image of the front page of deeponion.org of the rules. Always good for new members to see it.

Am I right to say that the 90% lockup for the duration of the airdrop is what is keep the prices stable right now?

I am just afraid that when the airdrops are over, a massive dumpening happens. I brought 4k USD worth of onions on NOVAs a few days earlier, having weak hands here.
altfinance

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:17:53 AM

Two brilliant minds here think very similar things!  You made your comment while I was typing mine!   Grin Grin  My midnight slightly intoxicated brain published mine slower, though.  I have a question for you and for all of DeepOnion, really.  Do we think it is wise to call it DO?  ONIONs are clearly DeepOnions, it is in the ticker, but DO is a verb... what does it mean?  Remember that new members to a group are prone to confusion.  DO... is it Dollar Online?  Did he mean Doge?  Do I need to DO something else?  As a DeepOnion holder, you are the face of DeepOnion ALWAYS and I think you should keep to simple terms when making comments that aren't direct replies.  This is not to denigrate you, but to open up a discussion!  I say, keep it ONION, as it is everywhere known.

You are correct. Some will indeed be confused with the abbreviation of DO. Good point.  I'll call it deep onion coin or ONION from now on when writing about it. Smiley

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
█ █  Linkedin Twitter Youtube Discord RedditFacebook Whitepaper Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
CryptoGrinder

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:24:45 AM

I posted this on there a few hours ago answering a person, its an image of the front page of deeponion.org of the rules. Always good for new members to see it.

Am I right to say that the 90% lockup for the duration of the airdrop is what is keep the prices stable right now?

I am just afraid that when the airdrops are over, a massive dumpening happens. I brought 4k USD worth of onions on NOVAs a few days earlier, having weak hands here.

If you buy, so can you sell.  No one here is worried about people that want to use their money.

Imagine walking into a bank and being questioned why you want to take out your money... why, you'd never come back!

DeepOnion transactions are fast and friendly, you are free to do with them as you please.

However, I believe you are mistaken about  your assumption that price will go down after week 40.

You are steeped in a notion of price, when you really really should think about marketcap.  After week 40, less and less coins will be entered into the system.  Right now the price is on a slight decrease (okay, not TODAY, but you know what I mean) because we're getting so  many coins.  The tech is coming up, the coins will grow, the community will be thinking of innovative uses for coins, etc.  I've already got plans to write about a few unique ways ONIONs can be used for real world applications, others will too!

The 40 week problem is, in fact, a myth.  Dumpers will dump whenever.  Think about this.  If you held 5 cloves of garlic and they were going rotten, would you eat them now?  Yeah, you would, because after they go rotten they're worthless.  ONIONS are like garlic!  People that think they are going rotten have no reason to stay until week 40, and will drop out along the way.  Expect turbulence week 40, but not a tsunami!

bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 04:28:43 AM

Just been on twitter again  Roll Eyes #DeepOnion  Grin

~snip img~

don't think about weak hands. Just look at the Devs team, roadmap, active good organized community and imagine values of this.
If someone want to dump, ok then. Investors want some cheap onions too Grin

whitefish

Activity: 645
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:31:43 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 04:47:51 AM by whitefish

Prepare for the coming 13th round of 40 DeepOnion Airdrops.

Coming this 10 13 17!!  Cool  Cool

tinyblue

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:32:23 AM

So many pages, this seems like it has a lot of potential. 40 rounds and I've missed many.  Embarrassed
altfinance

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:33:31 AM

There are many factors that can affect a coin's price. Interest from traders, potential of the coin as seen by investors, profitability as seen by miners, are some to name just a few.  There are many other factors as well. That 90% lock up you mentioned, I also thinks is part of the reason for the price of deep onion coin right now.

If you spend your own money to invest or speculate, as you know, that carries a certain amount of risk. You have to research really hard if you are having weak hands at the moment. I suggest that you join the DeepOnion.org forum and read about the current developments of the coin and their plans for the future. Read a lot also in this thread so you can analyze for yourself the information here that can help you to decide what to do.  You and you alone should decide what to do with your money.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
Roger Lau

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:38:40 AM

I have voted
Deep Onion 56%
Pages: « 1 ... 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 [1355] 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: