Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:17:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 [1354] 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:47:28 AM

hi guys my new deeponion adress is Drk6XNrnafv2gzDwVJ7WbKKEqQB1jPZBpY can you plz change it and my userid is 1144240 not 7300 so that needs changing as well any help will be ok

You are a newbie. So you are not allowed in the airdrop. Please read the rules before you apply!!
Only Members and above are allowed to be part of the airdrop

maxmad, yeah he will not be applying for the drops, hes participating in giveaway that im doing right now on the DO forum and im sending the coins to their do account address, and his address is wrong.

Can it still be fixed? (Even if he wont be participating in any airdrops)
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kingboonz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:56:03 AM

hi guys my new deeponion adress is  can you plz change it and my userid is 1144240 not 7300 so that needs changing as well any help will be ok

Bitcoint talk in being inundated by newbies who keep posting their address. That's a big no no.

Also, since you're a newbie and your account was created on Sep 8, 2017, you do not qualify for the air drop.

But hit edit on your post and remove your address, else you could get banned.

I'm a filthy newbie but I'm being chill about the airdrop, having just discovered DeepOnion a few days ago. NO FOMO, NO PANIC, I know i'll get my airdrop eventually by contributing enough to this community.
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:03:01 AM

I just made a twitter account and voted for DeepOnion at https://twitter.com/Altcoin__NEWS/status/916185906188636160 to get DeepOnion listed on Bittrex.  Please others do the same.  It is 11 hours left

Is this real? If we win the vote, we get listed on Bittrex?

It would be so awesome if that happens. I voted already.

We are leading by a big margin, currently DEEPONION at 57% Grin
gigaoptic

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:12:42 AM

I just made a twitter account and voted for DeepOnion at https://twitter.com/Altcoin__NEWS/status/916185906188636160 to get DeepOnion listed on Bittrex.  Please others do the same.  It is 11 hours left

I think Bittrex wont list us for free. But now after that voting somebody can contact with bittrex support and gues what do we need to do next to get listed.
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 02:17:40 AM

Just been on twitter again  Roll Eyes #DeepOnion  Grin

I posted this on there a few hours ago answering a person, its an image of the front page of deeponion.org of the rules. Always good for new members to see it.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:32:20 AM

Guys go vote for deeponion on that twitter poll, go vote for the coin on all exchanges.  And wont you look at that, poor souls who sold below .00013, price is now above .0002 Smiley
O9NpJ9ld1opS

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:34:39 AM

Hey guys, I have applied for the deeponion airdrop last week but my application was declined and no specific reason was mentioned. Can I apply for airdrop again? Also as slack is down how can I get to know the reason behind my declined application.
jokerlu

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:43:31 AM

I think Bittrex wont list us for free. But now after that voting somebody can contact with bittrex support and gues what do we need to do next to get listed.

hey guys, it is a success the survey deeponion wins by a great advantage, but it is not the time to enter a exchange as bittrex, we all want the price to rise, but that could make many people want to sell and leave the airdrop, and others want to enter only to make DUMPERS, we have to wait for the airdrop to have more than 70% distributed to put a large exchange.
CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:45:14 AM

$0.916770 (40.03%)
0.00021001 BTC (38.69%)

Straight from CMC, folks.

And some say Friday is for dumpers.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GCforce

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 02:52:49 AM

Oh if you are on twitter follow me Cryptomaster@ceredigioman https://twitter.com/ceredigionman

I tweet #DeepOnion and retweet everyone's #DeepOnion #DeepOnionx @DeepOnionx content, almost, there's tonnes.
Plus a post a few other cool things and info too. So if you dont want to miss anything or anyone's DeepOnion related posts,
follow me on twitter. I follow back too unless you haven't tweeted, though sometimes i'm a bit slow in following back.  Cool

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
Azazel333

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:01:05 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 06:28:20 AM by Azazel333

Hey guys, I have applied for the deeponion airdrop last week but my application was declined and no specific reason was mentioned. Can I apply for airdrop again? Also as slack is down how can I get to know the reason behind my declined application.

You can apply again but make sure you are compliant with the rules. If you get declined again you may be blacklisted and then you will have an uphill climb to being accepted. Make sure you have 10 quality (50 character +) posts in the last 7 days and you need to have joined bitcointalk before Sept 1.

Going above and beyond the minimum requirements is a good idea to increase your chances.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:05:49 AM

Voted.

We've bring our community as a clear leader with

56% DEEPONION

1,806 votes and 3 hours left!

This is the power of community! United we are stronger than the 3 other coins total!
GCforce

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 03:06:27 AM

Hi @Sree123 to have a better chance at being accepted it would be advisable to post more first in support of deeponion to show your commitment to the development

You last made a comment about deponion on the 1st in this message

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.msg22426230#msg22426230

Not including your last just a moment ago.

You must be active and you must follow the rules. These are on the front page of deeponion.org which i pasted into an image on the previous page of here.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
O9NpJ9ld1opS

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:06:43 AM

You can apply again but make sure you are complaint with the rules. If you get declined again you may be blacklisted and then you will have an uphill climb to being accepted. Make sure you have 10 quality (50 character +) posts in the last 7 days and you need to have joined bitcointalk before Sept 1.
Thanks for your reply. I have followed all rules. But how can u know the reason for why my application was Declined??
ssb883

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:15:09 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 03:31:22 AM by ssb883

Voted.

56% DEEPONION

This is the power of community! United we are stronger than the 3 other coins total!

Amazing. 24 hours ago we are behind in 8%. Now We are leading in a big difference.

This is really great. Shows how powerful a community we are.
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:17:25 AM

You can apply again but make sure you are complaint with the rules. If you get declined again you may be blacklisted and then you will have an uphill climb to being accepted. Make sure you have 10 quality (50 character +) posts in the last 7 days and you need to have joined bitcointalk before Sept 1.
Thanks for your reply. I have followed all rules. But how can u know the reason for why my application was Declined??

What he failed to articulate was that those are the absolute bear bones minimum rules. There are a lot of members trying to get into this drop so maybe doing the exact minimum isnt going to cut it.

If you show quality in your posting and post a few times in this ann and stay active with the project as well as active on official forums there is a good chance you will get accepted. Sadly most

people try to abuse the airdrop system and just post the least they can and try to collect the most they can. This isnt good for Deep Onion and this isnt good for bitcointalk. I hope that clarifies things

nick1492

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 03:19:29 AM

Voted.

56% DEEPONION

Usually it takes a month before the coin is listed, when it won on any exchange. Then when listed, even on that same day, it will be dump by whales, especially on bittrex. Then it will be pump into x3 to x5 times its value, then expect a big dump. Bittrex is different from small exchanges, whales here are so humungous, you cannot imagine, how fast transaction when dumping. Have power to us all on bittrex. To Deep Onion Community, have more power !!!

GCforce

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 03:21:27 AM

Voted.

56% DEEPONION

Amazing. 24 hours ago we are behind in 8%. Now We are leading in a big difference.

This is really great.

Haha you beat me too it. I'm posting mine too Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
altfinance

Activity: 314

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:25:10 AM

That also happened to me. I haven't reapplied yet. Don't rush in re-applying because if you get declined again, you could be blacklisted. This is also the advice given by some mods in the deeponion.org forum. Here's what you should do.

-Read and re-read the instructions. Make sure you understand the fine details of the instructions.
-Check if you have correctly put in the required signature for your rank.
-Check if you have put in the DO wallet address. Don't use the Novaexcahnge DO wallet address, many people had problems when they used that with regards to their airdrops.
-Check if you made required 10 quality posts per week in bitcointalk.
-Join the deeponion.org forum, participate in the community. If you have some skills like video creation, article writing, and graphic design, you coin join the bounties. This is another way to get DO coins if you are not part of the airdrop.
-Join the DO slack channel. For now the slack channel has been clamped down due to some perpetrating scams on unsuspecting members.
-Conintue making quality posts in bitcointalk and deeponion.org forum sites.
-After a week or two, if you think you are ready and have complied with all requirements, that's the time to re-apply. By this time, you should have read already the other tips given to you in the DO forum.

Good luck!

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy: ┈┊
█ █  Linkedin Twitter Youtube Discord RedditFacebook Whitepaper Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
GCforce

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 03:27:33 AM

Good post @altfinance @riskthebiscuit

I posted this on the last page but i may as well drum it in. Its an image of the front page of deeponion.org showing the rules

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
Pages: « 1 ... 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 [1354] 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: