Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:18:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet  (Read 100539 times)
StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:40:09 PM

Great news the removal of w/d limit and fees.

just withdraw from CoinPot directly to your Coinbase deposit address - this is still fee free and works just as well as far as I can tell Smiley there is no way that CoinPot can tell that this is withdrawing to Coinbase as its just like any other direct wallet withdrawal

Mmm, I wonder what was the difference then  Huh

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:13:38 PM

You can move coins internally on Coinbase without them ever having to hit the blockchain which was why they were way cheaper back when fees were nuts.
I'm fairly certain that no fee coinbase withdrawals etc would come back if we were to hit another round of silly fees on the network.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
lok8nusa

Activity: 254
Merit: 11

Call 811 before you dig

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:36:29 PM

Great news the removal of w/d limit and fees.

just withdraw from CoinPot directly to your Coinbase deposit address - this is still fee free and works just as well as far as I can tell Smiley there is no way that CoinPot can tell that this is withdrawing to Coinbase as its just like any other direct wallet withdrawal

Mmm, I wonder what was the difference then  Huh

The Coinbase withdrawal option let you withdraw to your Coinbase email instead of a wallet address. It worked, but really isn't necessary.

Coining bits since 2017 
Kano Pool is the BEST BTC mining pool.
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:54:06 PM

I know I'm being dumb here, but I've never seen the option to withdraw to a Coinbase email address.

Does this mean that we can carry on withdrawing to Coinbase as long as we use a wallet address?

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
lok8nusa

Call 811 before you dig

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:57:29 PM

I know I'm being dumb here, but I've never seen the option to withdraw to a Coinbase email address.

Does this mean that we can carry on withdrawing to Coinbase as long as we use a wallet address?

Yup. Coinpot just wants a proper address to send to.

Coining bits since 2017 
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:15:36 PM

Ah, sweet, thanks!

>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:50:43 PM

Strange by the way, if I try to withdraw BTC, it shows orange in the amount to withdraw even if greater than 10'000 satoshis and clicking the CONFIRM button doesn't let you w/d. I guess it's a bug and the dev has forgotten to adjust the code to the new limit...

You can move coins internally on Coinbase without them ever having to hit the blockchain which was why they were way cheaper back when fees were nuts.
I'm fairly certain that no fee coinbase withdrawals etc would come back if we were to hit another round of silly fees on the network.

Because Coinpot is somehow bound to Coinbase maybe? I was missing this aspect maybe.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
lok8nusa

Call 811 before you dig

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:01:10 PM
Merited by StelioKontos (1)

Strange by the way, if I try to withdraw BTC, it shows orange in the amount to withdraw even if greater than 10'000 satoshis. I guess it's a bug and the dev has forgotten to adjust the code to the new limit...

Because Coinpot is somehow bound to Coinbase maybe? I was missing this aspect maybe.

Place focus on the withdrawal amount and change it (I backspace the last digit and replace it). It'll turn green.  Smiley

Coining bits since 2017 
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:00:47 PM

Strange by the way, if I try to withdraw BTC, it shows orange in the amount to withdraw even if greater than 10'000 satoshis. I guess it's a bug and the dev has forgotten to adjust the code to the new limit...

Place focus on the withdrawal amount and change it (I backspace the last digit and replace it). It'll turn green.  Smiley

I hate the merit system but I had to use it this time, ouch

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
CatFur

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:22:39 AM

I've never had a problem with coinpot.com. In fact they just got rid of withdrawal fees altogether. They want to lower trasaction fees it dosent cost anything to buy a stick of gum at the gas station. But if I want to take 1.00 out of my account i get charges more that 1.00 . Coinpot is making bitcoin transaction more fluid.

That's why it is more frustrating that they don't have a proper customer service response team. If they have, they have been ignoring a lot of people. Having said that I have been lucky to have avoided any problems with them including the faucets and including the problem with the stuck transactions with Bitcoin late last year.

I like that I can convert between some alt coins without the high minimum set by some with the same service. And of course now that they have cut down the minimum withdrawal limit and removed the fees altogether I am a happy user. I just hope I won't have any problems and have to reach out to them for help. Again, after about 8 months of using their faucets and Coinpot [under 8 months I believe] I'm happy and lucky to not encounter any problems. I hope they can improve in the user care department.

Free Bitcoins & Dogecoins > FreeBitco.in  |  FreeDoge.co.in
More Faucets > MoonBit.co.in  |  MoonDoge.co.in  |  MoonLiteco.in  |  MoonDash.co.in  |  Moon Cash  |  BitFun.co
Win 6 BTC Jackpot! > Bitplay Club
Bigpiggy01

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:14:10 PM

Strange by the way, if I try to withdraw BTC, it shows orange in the amount to withdraw even if greater than 10'000 satoshis and clicking the CONFIRM button doesn't let you w/d. I guess it's a bug and the dev has forgotten to adjust the code to the new limit...

Not really, anyone with an account there moving around enough funds can access it via their api. It may have to be a "corporate" account or some similar BS now.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄

▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
Bigpiggy01

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:17:43 PM

I've never had a problem with coinpot.com. In fact they just got rid of withdrawal fees altogether. They want to lower trasaction fees it dosent cost anything to buy a stick of gum at the gas station. But if I want to take 1.00 out of my account i get charges more that 1.00 . Coinpot is making bitcoin transaction more fluid.

That's why it is more frustrating that they don't have a proper customer service response team. If they have, they have been ignoring a lot of people. Having said that I have been lucky to have avoided any problems with them including the faucets and including the problem with the stuck transactions with Bitcoin late last year.

I like that I can convert between some alt coins without the high minimum set by some with the same service. And of course now that they have cut down the minimum withdrawal limit and removed the fees altogether I am a happy user. I just hope I won't have any problems and have to reach out to them for help. Again, after about 8 months of using their faucets and Coinpot [under 8 months I believe] I'm happy and lucky to not encounter any problems. I hope they can improve in the user care department.

It's not a them, it's a him and he's running a ton of stuff so don't expect miracles. He's been on top of all the major stuff that has popped up and that is pretty damn good. Especially since he's essentially giving away coins Cheesy

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄

▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
CatFur

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:13:39 PM

It's not a them, it's a him and he's running a ton of stuff so don't expect miracles. He's been on top of all the major stuff that has popped up and that is pretty damn good. Especially since he's essentially giving away coins Cheesy

Yes, I heard that it was a one-man show. Maybe it's time that he should give it some thinking. I mean the business seems to be growing. There are some improvements and I'm not denying some of the major problems that popped up recently were dealt with but I don't have anything to objectively make a comparison to but the mempool problem seems to be contained pretty well.

But I do hope he should see us users differently too. If he is essentially giving away coins, we are essentially ad viewers. If he doesn't have anyone to view ads, he won't have any advertisers and so he won't make any money, at least I think from the faucet business point of view.

Free Bitcoins & Dogecoins > FreeBitco.in  |  FreeDoge.co.in
More Faucets > MoonBit.co.in  |  MoonDoge.co.in  |  MoonLiteco.in  |  MoonDash.co.in  |  Moon Cash  |  BitFun.co
Win 6 BTC Jackpot! > Bitplay Club
grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:22:31 AM

yes i can confirm this worked fine for me too!
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:05:29 AM

Tried the new withdraw system with no fees ~50k sats and worked like a charm, gg.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:35:59 AM

yes i can confirm this worked fine for me too!

Glad to hear this. I've been happy with CoinPot and Coinbase so far and didn't want to start changing it up.

ethomaz

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:25:04 PM

Hello!

Well I'm facing a sad issue with CoinPot right now Sad

Yesterday a made a withdraw of 0.00045837 BTC that got the status CANCELLED today with the follow words "Your withdrawal has been cancelled and will not be paid out. The reason for this is because your CoinPot account has been suspended due to activity which goes against our terms of service or has been deemed as fraudulent."

Well I did not made anything fraudulent and the total balance of my CoinPot account is not even only their faucets because I did a lot of deposits in BTC and DOGE (DOGE that I converted to BTC for withdraw).

I'm scared because I deposited 100 and 125 DOGE there in January and this issue can make I lose my money... actually I have total of 250 DOGE there, 150k litoshis, 12k satoshi do BCH, 36k satoshi do DASH.

I sent them a email.

Is my account suspended? Why? I can make claim in the moons, bitfun and bonusbitcoin normally yet.

Sad

Ohhhh it is not the first time I do withdraw there... last year it worked fine with around 40k satoshis.
ismsfk

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:01:40 PM

Which is the best currency to convert for the higher profit nowadays?
itsaworry

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:34:54 AM

Which is the best currency to convert for the higher profit nowadays?
Well everybody would like to know the answer to that . . . it just seems like if Bitcoin goes up then so do the others , so stick with Bitcoin . .  the amounts on these faucets are so small , and the Coinpot mining even smaller , so i just put everything into Doge cos thats small as well . . . obviously its going to be massive one day , when its the global currency . . . but in the meantime i'm just building my stake , visiting Coinpot and the Moon faucets at least once a day , doing some clicking . . .
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:59:37 AM

I am not going to register on a site that's not have an secure url..

which site are you referring to? this one https://coinpot.co/ has tls

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: